Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #41
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
people always lump the elite into one pile...THEM...there is no THEM, there are different factions in that game and some of them are actually rogues who have been working to bring the system down for decades as "double agents" so to speak...the elite have pretty much lost...all the inside information is saying that. it's not as black and white as reactionary types like to make it out to be. and alot of those guys had to play the game of control in order to overthrow the system at the perfect moment...that moment is coming soon. basically it's already happened, you're just not seeing it out in the open yet.
Well seeing as there is no name for these groups of people, it's them, the elite, the powers that be or the Illuminati, just so people know who you are talking about.

We all know who controls the finances of the world, we all know who controls the media, the Religious sections etc. the 13 bloodline families, who we know as the Illuminati, the enlightened ones or so they claim to be.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #42
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
True.

Maybe this "tipping point" is a place where timelines could begin to diverge, with a complete separation happening at some near point in the future, possibly correlating with the Mayan calendar. Maybe the 7th day of the 8th underworld is where it begins, and the 1st day of the 9th is where the divergence will be complete.

I rather like the divergent timeline speculations myself.
i've been thinking about this too, it's plausible. the law of one material says there will be three different paths, service to self 4th density, service to others 4th density, and undecided who remain in 3rd density and go to some other planet that resonates with 3rd density energy, while the earth goes 4D and splits into two different realities (STO and STS). and i'm pretty sure this has already been decided...people have made their choice, now it's just a matter of the effect being seen...
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #43
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,782
Likes: 4 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
people always lump the elite into one pile...THEM...there is no THEM, there are different factions in that game and some of them are actually rogues who have been working to bring the system down for decades as "double agents" so to speak...the elite have pretty much lost...all the inside information is saying that. it's not as black and white as reactionary types like to make it out to be. and alot of those guys had to play the game of control in order to overthrow the system at the perfect moment...that moment is coming soon. basically it's already happened, you're just not seeing it out in the open yet.
Fully agree.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #44
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Lose of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Why do people assume that "emotional impact" is defined by a numerical lose of life?

The entire global society was changed by 9/11; a change disproportionate to the amount of life lost relative to other events. The tidal wave in 2004 killed hundreds of thousands, yet did not impact global society nearly as much as 9/11.

The intensity of the effect on society is what is measured, which does not necessarily correlate with lose of life.

According to Terence McKenna the deepest plunge into novelity up to that point in the entire Time Wave was in the mid 13 hundreds when the Black Death killed off 1/3rd of the population of Europe.

The very next deep dive in the algorithmic time wave was the discovery of the New World and the invasion of Mexico by Cortez in 1517,,,the native population is estimated to have been between 12 & 25 million...one hundred years later it was 1 & 1/2 million.....

The deep plunge in the Time Wave that begins next week will be the deepest dip into novelity ever,,,,,

Peace on Earth,,,Good will towards men...cathar..............
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #45
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Question We care about all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Why do people assume that "emotional impact" is defined by a numerical lose of life?

The entire global society was changed by 9/11; a change disproportionate to the amount of life lost relative to other events. The tidal wave in 2004 killed hundreds of thousands, yet did not impact global society nearly as much as 9/11.

The intensity of the effect on society is what is measured, which does not necessarily correlate with lose of life.
We (I) care about all the people; the awakened as well as those that are not. The innocent! It is very deep; this rabbit hole, let us send love to all and confound the others! Not count numbers please. This is about LOVE.

If we don't who will.

Last edited by dolores1; 31-10-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: omission
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #46
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Well seeing as there is no name for these groups of people, it's them, the elite, the powers that be or the Illuminati, just so people know who you are talking about.
yeah but the problem is everyone thinks the elite is some gargantuan evil entity that has nefarious purposes....it doesn't work like that...these are groups and they're always fighting with each other and they all want different things...the only thing they agree on is keeping what is really happening secret from the world because they think they either can't handle it, or it is not the right time for their plan. and that plan is not necessarily malevolent. there are many ET forces in human bodies running in those circles...and they have a gang of backup in space. this is a massive plan that has been going on energetically and physically for decades. the BIG BAD ILLUMINATI is partly disinfo, sensationalist nonsense meant to keep you afraid and believing this big bad entity is all powerful and wants to rape you in the ass, so you will always be looking like a paranoid idiot to the rest of the public.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"

Last edited by ambler1980; 31-10-2010 at 09:16 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #47
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Webbots has an excellent track record for predicting details but sometimes the timing is off.....

Time Wave Zero has an excellent track record for the timing of huge novel events but cannot say what will happen...

Clif High bases his timing of the Nov,8th event on the Time Wave and his 12 year experience with the Webbots....

The odds are heavely in favor of a bad thing happening next week...& billoions dead over the next 2 or 3 years...
the farther ahead they see the tipping point the bigger and more accurate it is..they've seen this one for years.

there wont be billions dead, that wont happen.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #48
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default I do not want to lose my loved ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
True.

Maybe this "tipping point" is a place where timelines could begin to diverge, with a complete separation happening at some near point in the future, possibly correlating with the Mayan calendar. Maybe the 7th day of the 8th underworld is where it begins, and the 1st day of the 9th is where the divergence will be complete.

I rather like the divergent timeline speculations myself.
Especially my children, one partially awakened and one totally not, or my crandchildren.

Think it through please.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #49
leon11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 48 (27 Posts)
Default

lots of interesting info here....just thought id also add that this period also coincides with the worldwide release date of 'Call of Duty: Black Ops'! on 9/11 which may seem completely irrelevant to some but I think is strategic manipulation of the global consciousness.....simulated world wars....

let's hope all this is gonna bring some positive anyway

peace
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #50
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymehigh View Post
http://www.jonfr.com/volcano/

YET ANOTHER VOLCANO ABOUT TO BLOW IN ICELAND
Thank you for this link. I am in Northern Ireland.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #51
sm1973
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Wales.
Posts: 759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
According to Terence McKenna the deepest plunge into novelity up to that point in the entire Time Wave was in the mid 13 hundreds when the Black Death killed off 1/3rd of the population of Europe.

The very next deep dive in the algorithmic time wave was the discovery of the New World and the invasion of Mexico by Cortez in 1517,,,the native population is estimated to have been between 12 & 25 million...one hundred years later it was 1 & 1/2 million.....

The deep plunge in the Time Wave that begins next week will be the deepest dip into novelity ever,,,,,

Peace on Earth,,,Good will towards men...cathar..............
I am unfamiliar with this topic, in a nutshell could you explain to me what this is all about please?
__________________
The Truth Will Set You Free!
sm1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #52
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default Infighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Well seeing as there is no name for these groups of people, it's them, the elite, the powers that be or the Illuminati, just so people know who you are talking about.

We all know who controls the finances of the world, we all know who controls the media, the Religious sections etc. the 13 bloodline families, who we know as the Illuminati, the enlightened ones or so they claim to be.
?
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #53
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
According to Terence McKenna the deepest plunge into novelity up to that point in the entire Time Wave was in the mid 13 hundreds when the Black Death killed off 1/3rd of the population of Europe.

The very next deep dive in the algorithmic time wave was the discovery of the New World and the invasion of Mexico by Cortez in 1517,,,the native population is estimated to have been between 12 & 25 million...one hundred years later it was 1 & 1/2 million.....

The deep plunge in the Time Wave that begins next week will be the deepest dip into novelity ever,,,,,

Peace on Earth,,,Good will towards men...cathar..............
yes but this is also the only point in the entire wave that doesn't resonate with any other point.

it wont be any kind of black death or billions dead, it will be an overhaul of civilization...there may be some deaths but it wont be on a mass scale.

i think people are not taking into account the ET/metaphysical/paranormal implications of the time point we're in now, because it IS a factor, it always has been, it's just not been time for it to come about because of the slow nature of the cycles at that time...it is about completing the cycle now, ascension, transcendence...a bunch of deaths don't do anything to complete the cycle...people are waking up and that energy is not of victimhood (which is death), it is of empowerment, meaning the elite will fall.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #54
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1973 View Post
I am unfamiliar with this topic, in a nutshell could you explain to me what this is all about please?

Go to ...www.operationterra.com

On the upper left side of page click on "News Updates"

You will get a good explaination of the Time Wave and what might happen in the next couple of weeks,,,,,
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 10:09 PM   #55
sodi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 867
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I cant understand those graphs to save my life lol
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #56
lolumad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 149
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

an important examintation result of mine comes out on Nov 14 - anyone reckon something will happen before then?? lol
lolumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 10:42 PM   #57
trepidation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 396
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Guess this will keep people 'excited' for awhile.
trepidation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #58
coco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bitchin' Rockstaritude from Mars
Posts: 14,719
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by souceoftruth View Post
The line on the webbot graph represents the increased tension language people are using as they subconsciously get more and more nervous, the point at which it goes down is release language where people let out that massive sigh as something actually happens. Cliff High, the guy who does the webbot stuff said a similar graph appeared going up to 9/11 yet the release language only lasted a few days. This time however it lasts for months which suggests something really big and really bad. Also the longer they have been seeing something predicted in the data the bigger the event and this has been on the radar for years now. Hold on to your hats folks!
With respect, my view on this is that it's fourth quarter, holiday season, people always get tense this time of year and that's reflected in more traffic jams, crowded stores, rushing about, traffic accidents, people driving like idiots and generally behaving in a tense, frantic, upset manner. After the New Year it gets quiet again.

At least that's my take born of observation. No disrespect intended toward yours.

As Measle suggested, a tipping point could well be a transition (nobody likes transitions, least of all me) to a better situation. Unfortunately, transitions are the only way to another situtation be they pleasant or not, be they short lived or not.

As the wise monk said, "We'll see".
__________________
"If you see your face is dirty in the mirror, do you wash the mirror?"

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #59
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodi View Post
I cant understand those graphs to save my life lol

The graphs are fractal algorythms,,,when the line goes DOWN novelity is increasing......when the line goes up habit./same ol same ol is increasing...

Last edited by cathar; 31-10-2010 at 10:56 PM.
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 11:00 PM   #60
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
With respect, my view on this is that it's fourth quarter, holiday season, people always get tense this time of year and that's reflected in more traffic jams, crowded stores, rushing about, traffic accidents, people driving like idiots and generally behaving in a tense, frantic, upset manner. After the New Year it gets quiet again.
lol, that's not even related...this huge of a tipping point is not a holiday phenomenon.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.