Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #21
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

Here's an interesting article in today's Independent on Sunday. Notice the bit I've highlighted in red.... I thought the timing of their little move into the bunker was very interesting in view of the many predictions about this period of time.....



The BBC bunker they don't want you to know about

Who knew that, 10 storeys beneath a Worcestershire hill, the corporation is ready for Armageddon?
By Matthew Bell


Sunday, 31 October 2010

Matthew Bell skulks around Wood Norton



It all makes sense, once you know what you're looking at. The 200 acres of thickly wooded hillside, inaccessible by public footpath; the radio mast strategically poking out on top; the hidden entrance, just off the A44 near Evesham, in Worcestershire, surrounded by CCTV cameras and a high-security barrier. But to the passing motorist, there is nothing about Wood Norton Hall to identify it as the site of the BBC's secret nuclear bunker.

Who knew there even was such a thing? The BBC would certainly rather we didn't. It emerged recently that, from tomorrow, the continuity announcers at Radio 4 will decamp there for three weeks while a £1bn refurbishment is finished at Broadcasting House, London. However, a corporation source declined to confirm or deny the story. They would rather not discuss what goes on at Wood Norton, she said, and no, The Independent on Sunday was certainly not welcome to come and visit.

So, what don't they want us to see?

According to the official line, Wood Norton is a training camp, where sound engineers are sent for residential weekends. That is certainly one function: zoom in on Google Earth and you see a compound of modern buildings nestled in the woods which, according to engineers who have visited the site, are equipped with the latest high-tech facilities. Other blocks house accommodation and a canteen. But it's what you can't see from above the ground that is intriguing.

Buried 10 storeys into the hillside is a fully functioning nuclear bunker, built at great expense in 1966, at the height of the Cold War. So few people knew of its existence that, even when it was being built, visiting trainees were told not to ask why all that concrete was being mixed. Those involved in its construction were obliged to sign the Official Secrets Act, and even now you won't get a peep out of the BBC press office to acknowledge the reality.

Measuring 175ft long, the bunker – known to high command as Pawn: Protected Area Wood Norton – remains ready for service in the event of an attack on London. It is said to have beds and ping-pong tables and is connected by tunnels dug into the hillside to a mast on top of the hill which is fitted with a super high-frequency satellite dish.....

Read the rest at -

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/me...t-2121187.html
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #22
lolumad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 149
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

wow i can hardly wait!!
lolumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #23
dantesrevival
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere on the high fucking seas
Posts: 4,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Here's an interesting article in today's Independent on Sunday. Notice the bit I've highlighted in red.... I thought the timing of their little move into the bunker was very interesting in view of the many predictions about this period of time.....



The BBC bunker they don't want you to know about

Who knew that, 10 storeys beneath a Worcestershire hill, the corporation is ready for Armageddon?
By Matthew Bell


Sunday, 31 October 2010

Matthew Bell skulks around Wood Norton



It all makes sense, once you know what you're looking at. The 200 acres of thickly wooded hillside, inaccessible by public footpath; the radio mast strategically poking out on top; the hidden entrance, just off the A44 near Evesham, in Worcestershire, surrounded by CCTV cameras and a high-security barrier. But to the passing motorist, there is nothing about Wood Norton Hall to identify it as the site of the BBC's secret nuclear bunker.

Who knew there even was such a thing? The BBC would certainly rather we didn't. It emerged recently that, from tomorrow, the continuity announcers at Radio 4 will decamp there for three weeks while a £1bn refurbishment is finished at Broadcasting House, London. However, a corporation source declined to confirm or deny the story. They would rather not discuss what goes on at Wood Norton, she said, and no, The Independent on Sunday was certainly not welcome to come and visit.

So, what don't they want us to see?

According to the official line, Wood Norton is a training camp, where sound engineers are sent for residential weekends. That is certainly one function: zoom in on Google Earth and you see a compound of modern buildings nestled in the woods which, according to engineers who have visited the site, are equipped with the latest high-tech facilities. Other blocks house accommodation and a canteen. But it's what you can't see from above the ground that is intriguing.

Buried 10 storeys into the hillside is a fully functioning nuclear bunker, built at great expense in 1966, at the height of the Cold War. So few people knew of its existence that, even when it was being built, visiting trainees were told not to ask why all that concrete was being mixed. Those involved in its construction were obliged to sign the Official Secrets Act, and even now you won't get a peep out of the BBC press office to acknowledge the reality.

Measuring 175ft long, the bunker – known to high command as Pawn: Protected Area Wood Norton – remains ready for service in the event of an attack on London. It is said to have beds and ping-pong tables and is connected by tunnels dug into the hillside to a mast on top of the hill which is fitted with a super high-frequency satellite dish.....

Read the rest at -

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/me...t-2121187.html
very interesting, hope it's a coincidence.
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #24
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Whys the tipping point have to be a bad thing? To much negative focusing. I think we should all be looking forward to this supposed coming change, whatever it is.
1+

Totally agree. Keep riding that wave baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesrevival View Post
very interesting, hope it's a coincidence.
No such thing as coincidences I'm afraid

Last edited by subl1minal; 31-10-2010 at 05:58 PM.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #25
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,782
Likes: 4 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
It emerged recently that, from tomorrow, the continuity announcers at Radio 4 will decamp there for three weeks while a £1bn refurbishment is finished at Broadcasting House, London. However, a corporation source declined to confirm or deny the story. They would rather not discuss what goes on at Wood Norton, she said, and no, The Independent on Sunday was certainly not welcome to come and visit.

[/url]
Now that is interesting, especially as they were supposed to be moving BBC staff out of London to save costs..
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #26
egokiller
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
while i doubt it will involve the mass loss of life like some are predicting, i do think it will be chaotic and scary, AT FIRST...probably something to do with the death of the dollar and people's money being worthless for a little while...but the tipping point is like 4 days, so it will probably be 4 scary ass days.
Dollar Falls to 15-Year Low Versus Yen on Fed Easing Outlook

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...g-outlook.html


Dollar remains low vs rupee


http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...10-2010_pg5_21



Gold Futures Rise, Capping Third Straight Monthly Gain, as Dollar Declines

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...nvestment.html



Dollar declines for second month on QE2 prospects

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/.../31/2003487312




Crude plunges on weak dollar


http://www.commodityonline.com/futur...lar-19615.html



Dollar's bad for business

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225945616001



...and that's just what I've had through today!...still who knows?

Last edited by egokiller; 31-10-2010 at 06:03 PM.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #27
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
while i doubt it will involve the mass loss of life like some are predicting, i do think it will be chaotic and scary, AT FIRST...probably something to do with the death of the dollar and people's money being worthless for a little while...but the tipping point is like 4 days, so it will probably be 4 scary ass days.
It will be scary for the people who are still 'asleep' so to speak. What's there to be scared of? what's there to fear? we're here for the experience and to do a job and that's to help all of the people who don't understand the shit that's coming.

We have to be the testament to them that there is nothing to be afraid of and we have to get through this together.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:07 PM   #28
flymehigh
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 41
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

But if we are talking about the collapse of the dollar that will affect everybody on this planet. Not jus 30.000.000 people. It has to be something else
flymehigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:12 PM   #29
hurr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 563
Likes: 42 (38 Posts)
Default

It's reptilian takeover of the planet.
hurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #30
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymehigh View Post
But if we are talking about the collapse of the dollar that will affect everybody on this planet. Not jus 30.000.000 people. It has to be something else
Why do people assume that "emotional impact" is defined by a numerical lose of life?

The entire global society was changed by 9/11; a change disproportionate to the amount of life lost relative to other events. The tidal wave in 2004 killed hundreds of thousands, yet did not impact global society nearly as much as 9/11.

The intensity of the effect on society is what is measured, which does not necessarily correlate with lose of life.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #31
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

I think it'll be Martial Law for the states.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #32
davie donna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 207
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Couldnt it be something really big, and really good, though? With only a single prior example, whicih was bad, does that automatically preculde anything good from happening in the future?
Sure something good could happen but the world is such a barbaric place that most are anticipating something apocalyptic (especially given the times we're in).

__________________
"It is the mark of true intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without fully accepting it." - Aristotle

Bathe me in unending Splendor so that we may find the Truth together

Watch your step for the Night is clever and we may live in Peace forever
davie donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #33
hurr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 563
Likes: 42 (38 Posts)
Default

Notice XVI as in Benedict XVI. Something to do with Pope?
hurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #34
john connor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere under a chembow
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 13 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymehigh View Post
But if we are talking about the collapse of the dollar that will affect everybody on this planet. Not jus 30.000.000 people. It has to be something else

Why does it have to? bottom line is ask yourself is the NWO real? if your answer is yes then what are they waiting for??..I have done enough of my own research to satisfy mysself on the first Q..and as far as I can see they have everything in place..so therefor what are they waiting for? Order out of CHAOS..I expect more than one major event at the same time..they have to bring total chaos to usher in their NWO
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #35
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie donna View Post
Sure something good could happen but the world is such a barbaric place that most are anticipating something apocalyptic (especially given the times we're in).

True.

Maybe this "tipping point" is a place where timelines could begin to diverge, with a complete separation happening at some near point in the future, possibly correlating with the Mayan calendar. Maybe the 7th day of the 8th underworld is where it begins, and the 1st day of the 9th is where the divergence will be complete.

I rather like the divergent timeline speculations myself.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #36
flymehigh
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 41
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Volcano in iceland about to blow

http://www.jonfr.com/volcano/

YET ANOTHER VOLCANO ABOUT TO BLOW IN ICELAND
flymehigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #37
souceoftruth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 486
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Why does it have to? bottom line is ask yourself is the NWO real? if your answer is yes then what are they waiting for??..I have done enough of my own research to satisfy mysself on the first Q..and as far as I can see they have everything in place..so therefor what are they waiting for? Order out of CHAOS..I expect more than one major event at the same time..they have to bring total chaos to usher in their NWO
Well done you've fucking got it! This is the basis of the whole NWO agenda, they love as much chaos as possible so the willfully ignorant people can be easily lead in whatever direction they want. This whole thing is emotional, the elite know most of what drives humanity is emotive so all they have to do is direct and control it.

They deliberately created the first crash so they could get a shitload of tax payers money. I think what's likely to happen as Lindsey Williams describes, there will be an attempt at a second bailout over the mortgage-backed securities to further remove the wealth from the people. That or a massive earthquake. I've read a lot of prophecy about the massive one hitting Cali and half the coast falling into the sea.



http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/

We should all bet on what we thinks going to happen. These 2 are my best guesses.

Last edited by souceoftruth; 31-10-2010 at 08:59 PM.
souceoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #38
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
I honestly dont see any sudden economic catastrophes. Without the economy to control people, things become unpredictable for the 'elite' because the masses get spooked by the sudden and extreme downturn,
people always lump the elite into one pile...THEM...there is no THEM, there are different factions in that game and some of them are actually rogues who have been working to bring the system down for decades as "double agents" so to speak...the elite have pretty much lost...all the inside information is saying that. it's not as black and white as reactionary types like to make it out to be. and alot of those guys had to play the game of control in order to overthrow the system at the perfect moment...that moment is coming soon. basically it's already happened, you're just not seeing it out in the open yet.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #39
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Webbots has an excellent track record for predicting details but sometimes the timing is off.....

Time Wave Zero has an excellent track record for the timing of huge novel events but cannot say what will happen...

Clif High bases his timing of the Nov,8th event on the Time Wave and his 12 year experience with the Webbots....

The odds are heavely in favor of a bad thing happening next week...& billoions dead over the next 2 or 3 years...
the farther ahead they see the tipping point the bigger and more accurate it is..they've seen this one for years.

there wont be billions dead, that wont happen.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #40
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymehigh View Post
But if we are talking about the collapse of the dollar that will affect everybody on this planet. Not jus 30.000.000 people. It has to be something else
no one gave numbers as it refers to people affected...web bot merely says the tipping point has 100 times or more the energy of 9/11...it is merely energy, no specific events...but the majority of the language is that of financial problems.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.