Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 22-05-2013, 02:17 AM   #43701
dixie d
Inactive

With Fish and Cod, which to me I think is Code, could there be a link to Post 33955

Is it TITUS, as with SATURN?

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 02:18 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 02:26 AM   #43702
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
Welcome back Tintin. Please tell us.... was it a COSTA CRUISE ?

Man kills himself at Notre Dame Cathedral

By Stephanie Halasz and Jessica King, CNN
updated 2:38 PM EDT, Tue May 21, 2013

(CNN) -- A right-wing historian and author killed himself inside the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris Tuesday in front of horrified tourists, police said.

About 1,500 people at the cathedral were evacuated, CNN affiliate BFM reported. The site is one of the world's most prominent churches and a huge tourist attraction in the French capital.

BFM identified the man as Dominique Venner, 78.

Le Monde newspaper quoted a rector at the cathedral, who said the man placed a letter on the altar and then shot himself

On his blog, Venner has lashed out against same-sex marriage and what he called a future Islamist takeover of France.

In a post published Tuesday, he wrote, "The essence of a man is in his existence and not in another world. It's here and now that you have to play out your destiny until the last second. And this last second has as much importance as the rest of the life."

In the blog, Venner voiced his support for those expected to take part in a massive demonstration in Paris May 26 against same-sex marriage. But he said their fight should not be limited to that issue, and they must also denounce what he predicted would be the replacement of the French and European population with Muslims.

"There certainly have to be new actions, spectacular and symbolic, to shake up the sleepiness, to shake the numbed consciences and wake up the memory of our origins," the blog said. "We're entering into a time when words must be authenticated by actions."

Right-wing politician Marine Le Pen tweeted about her "respect" for him. His "last gesture, which was highly political, was to try to wake up the people of France," she wrote.

Some took to Twitter to slam Le Pen for the remark.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/21/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3
I just wonder if there could be a link to the number 15 = O (or 6 = F)

Is it O, as in ORANGE and F, as with FRUIT? Is it FRUIT as with...

FREQUENCY = 61851721514325 = 51 = 6 = F

Could there also be a link to Page 1817

Could it be Danger Field, as in Danger Zone? Could it have anything to do with OZONE, and maybe HAARP? Could it also be HAARP, as in GUINNESS?

Mother Nature, MN = 1314 = 9 = I

Is it I, as with EYE?

II = 99 = 18 = R (or 9 = I)

INTELEGENCE = 914205125751435 = 54 = 9 = I

EYE = 5255 = 17 = Q (or 8 = H)

EYES = 525519 = 27 = 9 = I

Could there be any link to The Eyes to the Right and the Noses to the Left?

I am just doing something at the moment and there seems to be something about the word...

KEY = 11525 = 14 = N (or 5 = E)

Or, it could be...

KEYS = 1152519 = 24 = X (or 6 = F)

With KEYS to me it looks link it could link to the SPHINX.

Could it also have something to do with things going missing?

At the moment it could also mean this picture...

Either side of that picture is these...

With that picture I have just had to Re-Load it, and it is now next to this picture...

That picture would also mean Post 43692

I also think it has something to do with MEMORY and Files? Could it also include the Queen Victoria? This just another observation, I've also just been to MIKE'S Burger Bar, is there any link from MIKE to ICKE? Is there also anything to do with the word VEGETARIAN, and does that also include the Thai Immigration? What I also noticed in there is that the people who give the Tickets out have a few in their hand, is it already sorted, as in SET UP?

One thing I will say is, does Mother Nature Sense, Urgency? Also is there such a thing, as a Point of NO Return?

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Old 22-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #43703
dixie d
Inactive

Is there something about Potato's? I say that because my Wife has just asked me to Bake some on our Barbecue that I purchased from the Village Shop.

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old 22-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #43704
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Quote:
David Bowie bassist Trevor Bolder dies

22 May 2013 Last updated at 07:50 GMT

Bolder (left) with Bowie, Woody Woodmansey and Mick Ronson in 1972

Trevor Bolder, bassist in David Bowie's 1970s backing band Spiders From Mars, has died from cancer at the age of 62.

In a statement, Bowie remembered him as "a wonderful musician" who had been "a major inspiration for whichever band he was working with".

His death was announced by rock band Uriah Heep, who called him "a world-class bass player".

Bolder, who joined the band in 1976, stopped playing with them a few months ago due to poor health.

"Trevor was an all-time great, one of the outstanding musicians of his generation and one of the finest and most influential bass players that Britain ever produced," Uriah Heep said in a statement.

Spandau Ballet guitarist Gary Kemp also paid tribute on Twitter, writing: "RIP another Spider from Mars, a kind and decent man, Trevor Bolder. Love and peace to his family."

Bolder also appeared on Bowie's live album Santa Monica '72, released in the UK in 1994

Bolder, who was born in Hull, East Yorkshire on 9 June 1950, joined his first band, Ronno, with guitarist Mick Ronson in 1970 after meeting on the local music scene.

He joined Bowie in 1971 to play on his fourth album, Hunky Dory, along with Ronson and drummer Woody Woodmansey.

This paved the way for 1972's The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, which launched Bowie and his bandmates into international stardom.

They played together on the albums Aladdin Sane and Pin-Ups before Bowie separated from the Spiders From Mars and moved to the US.

Bolder went on to join Uriah Heep, making his first appearance on their 1977 album Firefly.

Ronson died in April 1993, also of cancer, at the age of 46.
I only posted the article because of the word Bolder. 62 could also be the Country Code for +62: ID Indonesia, and comes under Golf, Hotel and India on the World Time Zone Map.

While I notice I mentioned the name...

GUINNESS = 7219141451919 = 54 = 9 = I

So, I just wonder is there might be a link to my post up above?

Also with the 54 could that also be 45 and anything to do with EAST? Could it also be EAST, as with BEAST? Could there also be a link to Mikes Burgers and the B121 on the Receipt?

What I am doing at the moment is trying to help the Guy with One Leg, and just now I'm having to Charge a Battery for him, which would also mean this picture...

Ether side of that picture is these...

With that picture could there be a link to Mars? It could also have something to do with Throttle Control. Another thing this could link to is Body Glove and this picture in my Images...

Also I've been drinking cans of Coca Cola today, so could there also be a link to Post 41715

That picture also mean a guy who ran the place and connections to Spain, so all I can do is to make observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 22-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #43705
dixie d
Inactive

The Body Glove and Bag could also link to this picture...

I had that picture Framed for the woman and I also purchased a Body Glove Bag for her, for when she goes home to see her parents. Either side of that picture is these...

Is it OLAY as in Spain?...

I use that also to sock my Face Cloth in to stop it from smelling, but I've now got a Rash under my Arms, I also use it for my Head because of all the OIL that comes out of it. All I am doing is making observations.

With the OIL and the M could there also be a link to this picture...

That picture is now next to this picture...

I just wrapped the Potato's in the M Foil and with Smell, it also reminds me of Alum? With the Barbecue could that also link to the Village Shop and Coke? Which would also mean Sang Som.

Quote:
Alum's antiperspirant and antibacterial properties[5][6] contribute to its traditional use as an underarm deodorant.[7] It has been used for this purpose in Europe; Mexico; Thailand, where it is called Sarn-Som; throughout Asia; and in the Philippines, where it is called Tawas. Today, potassium or ammonium alum is sold commercially for this purpose as a "deodorant crystal", often in a protective plastic case.
Sang Som

I just thought of the word...

LAW = 12123 = 9 = I

With the number 12123, could there be a link to the 121 Highway hear in Chaing Mai, could it also link to the Tesco Lotus on the 121 where I have often seen a Police Man sitting by the Main Entrance, I just wonder what he is being used for?

So, with LAW could that also link to my post above and MOTHER NATURE, is it connected to THE LAWS OF NATURE? I then ask myself, how do we know the THE LAWS OF NATURE? Also where is the LINE drawn before you have BROKEN the LAW? I would imagine it has something to do with the COVENANT.

Covenant

Quote:
Under historical English common law a covenant was distinguished from an ordinary contract by the presence of a seal.
Could it have something to do with a SEAL?

SEAL = 195112 = 19 = S (or 10 = J) (or 1 = A)

It just made me think of O RING and CHALLENGER. Also with SEAL I notice it has SEA in it. Could it have something also to do with the HOLY SEA? You also think of the RING.

COVENANT = 3152251411420 = 31 = 4 = D

With the 31 could it have something to do with the DUTCH.

DUTCH = 4212038 = 20 = T (or 2 = B)

I got DUTCH with the words above it as...

DRUGS = 41821719 = 33

Below it I have the word...

DIARRHOEA = 491181881551 = 52 = 7 = G

With Potato and Dutch, could it have something to do with Tuberculosis. Turberculosis

I could also think it has something to do with EGYPT. I don't know what this is leading to, and as I said I don't know if Mother Nature Senses, and I say that because I am worried about my HEAD, and I don't know if I am supposed to stay alive, or not.

I also just looked at the word...

BOND = 215144 = 17 = Q (or 8 = H)

The only I can see the number for BOND is 215144 it has 151 and 44 in it, which to me could mean LIVERPOOL and UK, 44 could also mean DD. To me 44 and DD could also mean DIXIE DEAN.

Did I break a Bond, or something, or was it something to do with Dutch? With the word BOND, QH and LIVERPOOL it made me think of The Queens Head, and what I got in Google was this picture...

Whether I'm supposed to make anything out of that, I wouldn't know, you could also think of HQ, as in HEADQUARTERS.

Headquarters

I'll have to have a think.

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 22-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #43706
dixie d
Inactive

I just mentioned TB and now I see this article in the News...
Quote:
Vitamin C kills drug-resistant TB in lab tests

Vitamin C can kill multidrug-resistant TB in the lab, scientists have found.

The surprise discovery may point to a new way of tackling this increasingly hard-to-treat infection, the US study authors from Yeshiva University say in Nature Communications.

An estimated 650,000 people worldwide have multidrug-resistant TB.

Studies are now needed to see if a treatment that works using the same action as vitamin C would be useful as a TB drug in humans.

Dr Ibrahim Abubakar, Head of TB at Public Health England

In the laboratory studies, vitamin C appeared to be acting as a "reducing agent" - something that triggers the production of of reactive oxygen species called free radicals. These free radicals killed off the TB, even drug resistant forms that are untreatable with conventional antibiotics such as isoniazid.

Lead investigator Dr William Jacobs, professor of microbiology and immunology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University, said: "We have only been able to demonstrate this in a test tube, and we don't know if it will work in humans and in animals.

"This would be a great study to consider because we have strains of tuberculosis that we don't have drugs for, and I know that in the laboratory we can kill those strains with vitamin C.

"It also helps that we know vitamin C is inexpensive, widely available and very safe to use. At the very least, this work shows us a new mechanism that we can exploit to attack TB."

Potential treatment

It might be that vitamin C could be used alongside TB drugs. Alternatively, scientists could create new TB drugs that work by generating a big burst of free radicals.

Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, has many important functions in the body, including protecting cells and keeping them healthy.

Good natural sources of the vitamin include oranges, blackcurrants and broccoli and most people get all they need from their diet.

Dr Ibrahim Abubakar, head of TB at Public Health England, said: "We welcome any new research which will widen our understanding of how to treat TB. While the findings of this study appear promising, further research to confirm the observations would be essential before Vitamin C can be used to supplement TB treatment."
ORANGE = 151811475 = 33

You also have 151 at the beginning and the 811, or 118.

TB = 202 = 4 = D

So, it looks to me like a DUTCH link.

Jacobs to me could also mean Sizewell B Power Station which would also mean this Memory Map Navigator Disc I have which could also mean this picture...

I sense Weapons of Mass Destruction...

That picture has my Samsung Galaxy II phone in it, it also reminds me a bit of Ante Sally?

That and Weapons of Mass Destruction to me could also mean Kelly's Bistro which would also mean Praties and Potatoes, the guy Charlie who had it before, his wife also had something to do with LAW, he also had trouble with the Police here in Thailand.

I also just noticed the word...

MATRIX = 1312018924 = 31 = 4 = D

So, is it also linked to the DUTCH?

Is there also a link to Shiva

Shiva (Judaism)

With that could it also link to JUDEAN? But is it Robert Dean?

So, it's seems to me there is something about the Pyramids. The Matrix makes you also think of the

ORACLE = 151813125 = 27 = 9 = I

Is there also a +27: ZA South Africa link?

With Shiva, could there be a link to this picture...

Is that why they are open until 21 = U hours?

South Africa to me could also mean this picture...

That picture means my Nikon Camera from Jessops in Chester and a Timer. Either side of that picture is these...

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old 22-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #43707
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. I

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
That boat trip sounds lovely and refreshing tintin.
Yeah, great fun.
Am posting all the time about the ILLUMINATI and all that,
so very refreshing to be among all those "happy" Cruise folks, he,he

Quote:
Welcome back Tintin. Please tell us.... was it a COSTA CRUISE ?

Man kills himself at Notre Dame Cathedral

By Stephanie Halasz and Jessica King, CNN
updated 2:38 PM EDT, Tue May 21, 2013

(CNN) -- A right-wing historian and author killed himself inside the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris Tuesday in front of horrified tourists, police said.

About 1,500 people at the cathedral were evacuated, CNN affiliate BFM reported. The site is one of the world's most prominent churches and a huge tourist attraction in the French capital.

BFM identified the man as Dominique Venner, 78.

Le Monde newspaper quoted a rector at the cathedral, who said the man placed a letter on the altar and then shot himself

On his blog, Venner has lashed out against same-sex marriage and what he called a future Islamist takeover of France.

In a post published Tuesday, he wrote, "The essence of a man is in his existence and not in another world. It's here and now that you have to play out your destiny until the last second. And this last second has as much importance as the rest of the life."

In the blog, Venner voiced his support for those expected to take part in a massive demonstration in Paris May 26 against same-sex marriage. But he said their fight should not be limited to that issue, and they must also denounce what he predicted would be the replacement of the French and European population with Muslims.

"There certainly have to be new actions, spectacular and symbolic, to shake up the sleepiness, to shake the numbed consciences and wake up the memory of our origins," the blog said. "We're entering into a time when words must be authenticated by actions."

Right-wing politician Marine Le Pen tweeted about her "respect" for him. His "last gesture, which was highly political, was to try to wake up the people of France," she wrote.

Some took to Twitter to slam Le Pen for the remark.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/21/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3
Thank you Nobodyswife,
actually it was a COSTA cruise

It was this one

Costa Fascinosa. (Even a CONCORDIA class boat)
Giant ship, a bit like living in a fairytale.
We are living in the last days of "ROME" and hence you
should try this as long as it lasts.

A giant financial collapse and World war is coming.
Who wants a Cruise when there is World war?
(My previous username was Cruise btw, he,he)

Dominique Venner suicide

A spectacular SUICIDE in front of horrified tourists...
The NOTRE DAME even.
Seems all very symbolic to me

Denmark: Dominique Venner

Queen of DENMARK born on the 5th birthday DOMINIQUE VENNER.
VENNER was FRENCH and the QUEEN married to a FRENCHMAN

Dominique Venner

VENNER born on the 46th birthday CHARLIE CHAPLIN.
That's the HITLER link to WORLD WAR

The NOTRA DAME in Paris

Esmeralda: Life is Wonderful

Quote:
Esmeralda's last words were: "Life is wonderful" ("C'est beau, la vie").
The last words by ESMERALDA were "LIFE IS WONDERFUL"

Esmeralda

We can link the HOLOCAUST to ESMERALDA and NOTRE DAME

Moore: Oklahoma

DEMI MOORE is the voice of ESMERALDA.
VENNER committed SUICIDE one day after MOORE, OKLAHOMA

OKLAHOMA.....

Now back to HENRIK, the prince consort of DENMARK
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #43708
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. II

Henrik: Oklahoma

HENRIK of DENMARK was born on 11 JUNE.
TIMOTHY McVEIGH (OKLAHOMA bombing) was executed
on the 67th birthday of PRINCE HENRIK

Have linked DENMARK and OKLAHOMA already.
Main wiki pic of HENRIK is at the wedding of Crown princess
VICTORIA of SWEDEN.

DENMARK just won the Song contest in SWEDEN

Victoria

Crown Princess VICTORIA of SWEDEN

Queen Victoria

Song contest winner EMMELIE DE FOREST,
a great great granddaughter of QUEEN VICTORIA

http://theroyalsource.blogspot.nl/20...-of-queen.html

Is EMMELIE really a descendent of QUEEN VICTORIA?
Well, true or not, it's in the news and hence important.
And it was VICTORIA in Sweden for Emmelie Charlotte VICTORIA
in the land of Princess VICTORIA.

There is more.
EMMELIE won with ONLY TEARDROPS

Victoria: Only Teardrops

Quote:
"Only Teardrops"
Single by Emmelie de Forest
from the album Only Teardrops
Released
22 January 2013
ONLY TEARDROPS released on 22 JANUARY,
the date QUEEN VICTORIA died. (22 JANUARY 1901)

Denmark
Fidelio

EYES WIDE SHUT based on DREAM STORY by ARTHUR SCHNITZLER.
Password in E.W.S. is FIDELIO and in D.S. it's DENMARK

EWS = SWE = SWEDEN.
DENMARK won in SWEDEN

Denmark
Fidelio

DENMARK won on day 138 of the year. (18 MAY)
FIDELIO CASTRO was born on 13 AUGUST (138).
NIGHTINGALE gave Harford the password FIDELIO
and FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE died on 13 AUGUST. (138)

DENMARK and FIDELIO are the passwords to the ORGY.
See again the subtle link.
You have the "VICTORIAN morality" and the PORN orgy of Eyes Wide Shut
and Dream Story

Victoria: Schnitzler

Main wiki pic VICTORIA is by ALEXANDER BASSANO.
He died on 21 OCTOBER, same as ARTHUR SCHNITZLER,
writer of DREAM STORY

Alexander Bassano = A.BA.
The SONG Contest means ABBA

Now back to the HOLOCAUST and the NOTRE DAME link.
LIFE is BEAUTUFUL by BENIGNI.
He is married to Nicoletta Braschi

Braschi: Oklahoma

The OKLAHOMA bombing was on 19 APRIL 1995,
on the 35th birthday NICOLETTA BRASCH, married to BENIGNI.
No. 35 KENNEDY born on the same date Annette BENING.
Old 22-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #43709
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
TORNADO

a quick rotating storm that sticks to the ground like a needle or spear...

looks like a vey fast rotating, shaking spear?

MOORE
ROMEO

Romeo and Juliet by SHAKE_SPEARE

Oklahoma

SHAKESPEARE died on 23 APRIL, birthday TIMOTHY McVEIGH

Holocaust: Oklahoma

McVEIGH born on the same date LEE MAJORS.
The HOLOCAUST link to BENIGNI and NOTRE DAME

DiCaprio & Danes

CLAIRE DANES as JULIET.
The DANES from DENMARK

Oklahoma: Denmark

Code of MOORE OKLAHOMA is 405 and of DENMARK is 45

ROMEO anagram MOORE

DiCAPRIO played ROMEO

Romeo = Moore

DiCAPRIO played ROMEO and born on
the same date DEMI MOORE

Romeo = Moore

SHAKESPREARE means ROMEO and JULIET
and he died on the birthday MICHAEL MOORE.

MOORE means THE BIG ONE and it was a BIG ONE in MOORE OKLAHOMA

Romeo and Juliet
Samson and Delilah

FIRE, hit by the POINTER SISTERS.

Quote:
Well, Romeo and Juliet
Samson and Delilah
Baby you can bet
A love they couldn't deny
My words say split
But my words they lie
'Cause when we kiss
Ooooh, fire
SAMSON Option is the NUCLEAR OPTION

Fairytale

RYBAK won the song contest in 2009 in MOSCOW with FAIRYTALE

Fairytale

FAIRYTALE by the POINTER SISTERS
Old 22-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #43710
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. IV

Okie

Quote:
Demonym Oklahoman; Okie (colloq.)
Capital
(and largest city) Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA and OKIE.
POINTER SISTERS are from OAKLAND

Oakie: Oklahoma

JACK OAKIE (born as OFFIELD) as BENZION NAPALONI (MUSSOLINI)

Quote:
When he was five years old the Offield family moved to
Muskogee, Oklahoma, the source of his "Oakie" nickname
OKLAHOMA is the source of his OAKIE nickname.
Again we can link OKLAHOMA to CHAPLIN, DENMARK and HITLER

Oakie

EMMELIE CHARLOTTE VICTORIA DE FOREST means Queen VICTORIA
and the first spouse of OAKIE was VICTORIA (Horne)
and he is buried at FOREST Lawn memorial park

FOREST and VICTORIA

Anita Pointer: Oakie

ANITA POINTER was born in OAKLAND and JACK OAKIE
died on the 30th birthday ANITA POINTER

JACK OAKIE as BENZINO NAPALONI.
BENZION anagram BENZION

Benzion: Harper

BENZION NETANYAHU died on the birthday of HITLER
and of STEPHEN HARPER, PM of CANADA

BENZINO, BENZION, HARPER and JACK OAKIE

Harper

First spouse ANITA POINTER was HARPER.
Again the JACK OAKIE link....

JACK OAKIE = J.OAKIE = JOKE

Joker: Anita Pointer

ANITA POINTER married DAVID HARPER on 11 DECEMBER 1965,
on the 22nd birthday JOHN KERRY. (JO.KER)

Joker: Denmark

ONLY TEARDROPS by EMMELIE, released on 22 JANUARY,
day "JOKER" Ledger died and also the day ROSE KENNEDY
and LYNDON JOHNSON died

PETRA MEDE was the host in MALMÖ SWEDEN

Mede: Eyes Wide Shut

STANLEY KUBRICK died on 7 MARCH 1999, on
the 29th birthday PETRA MEDE

Quote:
On 28 January 2013, it was announced that Mede would be hosting
the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö, Sweden
On 28 JANUARY this year it was announced that MEDE would host the contest

281: PM

EMMELIE won with 281 points and on 28 Jan (281)
the PM (Mede) announcement was made

PETRA MEDE (PM)
PM is the PRIME MINISTER link

Brings us to the PM of DENMARK
Old 22-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #43711
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. V

PM Denmark: Thorning

HELLE THORNING SCHMIDT is the PM of DENMARK.
Posted about the many DAMIEN THORN and 666 links
to the OKLAHOMA TORNADO..

TORNADO and THORN

Thorne

JULIA THORNE was the first spouse of JOHN KERRY.
(ROMEO and JULIA)

Denmark

NOSTRADAMUS either born on 14 DECEMBER or 21 DECEMBER.
HELLE THORNING SCHMIDT born on 14 DECEMBER

NOTRE DAME = NOSTRADAMUS

TCHEKY KARYO (Jewish) played NOSTRADAMUS.
He was born on BEAST DAY.
OKLAHOMA BOMBING means WACO at the same time. (Both 19 APRIL)

Karyo: Reno

Quote:
He has participated in many Hollywood movies, often portraying a
French character, in the same fashion as Jean
Reno.
KARYO plays in the same fashion as JEAN RENO

Reno: Oklahoma

RENO in charge of WACO.
It was WACO that led to the OKLAHOMA bombing

RENO anagram NERO.
NERO = BLACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post

McVEIGH aka TIM TUTTLE.
666 everywhere you look in these OKLAHOMA events
WOAH I just noticed--- This reminds me of the movie Brazil, there is also a "terrorist" called Tuttle (Robert De Niro)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088846/?ref_=sr_1

Oh, excellent Eurovision stuff, welcome back
Thanks Cluas!

DE NIRO as TUTTLE.....
That's very interesting...

Gilliam: Joke

JOHN GILLIAM directed BRAZIL.
DE NIRO as TUTTLE.
JFK was killed in DALLAS on the 23rd birthdfay TERRY GILLIAM

GILLIAM means MONTHY PYTHON

Quote:
Gilliam's animations mix his own art, characterized by soft gradients
and odd, bulbous shapes, with backgrounds and moving cutouts from antique
photographs, mostly from the Victorian era.
GILLIAMS' Monthy Python animations means the VICTORIAN era even

Gilliam: Ledger

Final movie LEDGER, directed by TERRY GILLIAM

MONTHY PYTHON means LIFE of BRIAN

De Niro

LIFE of BRIAN released on 17 AUGUST 1979,
on the birthday ROBERT DE NIRO
Old 22-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #43712
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. VI

Nostradamus

GRAHAM CHAPMAN as BRIAN.
He died on 4 OCTOBER, BEAST DAY and the birthday of TCHEKY KARYO (NOSTRADAMUS)

Moore: Beast

LIEV SCHREIBER as the father of "THE BEAST".
SCHREIBER born on 4 OCTOBER, same as TCHEKY KARYO.
David MOORE directed the movie

Damon: Denmark

MATT DAMON born on day 281 of the year.
DENMARK won with 281 POINTS (POINTER Sisters)

On the MATT DAMON page this pic

De Niro

ROBERT DE NIRO and DAMON.
DIMONA (NUKES), DAMIEN, DAMON, DEMONS....

PETER VAUGHAN played Mr HELPMANN in BRAZIL

Vaughan: Omen

PETER VAUGHAN was married to BILLIE WHITELAW.
She was the nanny in the original OMEN movie. (Mrs BAYLOCK)
BILLIE WHITELAW born on 6 JUNE, same as DAMIEN THORN

De Niro: Nukes

DE NIRO born on day 229.
It were B29 Bombers that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
B29 = 229 = DE NIRO

It was the 509th bombing group and EMMELIE DE FOREST born on day 59.

De Niro: Golda

ROBERT DE NIRO sr born and dead on 3 MAY, birthday GOLDA MEIR

Niro = Iron

NIRO anagram IRON.
GOLDA was the IRON lady.
NIRO born and dead on the IRON lady birthday

DE NIRO was TUTTLE.
TUTTLE was the AMERICAN AMBASSADOR in LONDON
at the time THE OMEN was released

BRAZIL leads back to the NOTRE DAME

Rio: Hunchback

RIO DE JANEIRO means Mount CORCOVADO (The HUNCHBACK).
The HUNCHBACK of the NOTRE DAME

Hunchback: Christ

CHRIST statue on top of the CORCOVADO mount
Old 22-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #43713
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. VII

Quote:
Established Dedicated October 12, 1931
Consecrated October 12, 2006
New Seven Wonders of the World
July 7, 2007
Christ statue dedicated and consecrated on the birthday
of 666 BEAST Aleister Crowley and new 7 WONDERS of the WORLD
on 7 JULY 2007. (7-7-07)

777 and the ALEISTER CROWLEY link

7 JULY (77) is another big link.
SHERLOCK HOLMES creator CONAN DOYLE died 7 JULY

Christ: Holmes

GRAHAM CHAPMAN played BRIAN (CHRIST).
He was married to DAVID SHERLOCK and that's the SHERLOCK HOLMES link again

The DANISH winner DE FOREST also leads to CHRIST

DeForest: Christ

HUMPHREY DeFOREST BOGART born on CHRISTMAS day. (SANTA and SATAN)
DeFOREST Bogart buried at FOREST Lawn Memorial park, same as Jack Oakie

Denmark

Quote:
One night, Albertina confesses that the previous summer, while they
were on vacation in Denmark, she had a sexual fantasy about a young Danish military officer.
ALBERTINA confesses to FRIDOLIN about a sexual fantasy
about a DANISH officer while on vacation in DENMARK.
Password in the story is DENMARK as well.
EMMELIE DE FOREST from DENMARK means QUEEN VICTORIA

Albertina

QUEEN VICTORIA means ALBERT and hence
the ALBERTINA link to DREAM STORY and DENMARK

Albert: Denmark

ALBERT, spouse of QUEEN VICTORIA, died on 14 DECEMBER,
birthday of HELLE THORNING SCHMIDT, PM of DENMARK

The great Dictator

The GREAT DICTATOR was released on 15 OCTOBER.

Quote:
Albert and Victoria felt mutual affection and the Queen
proposed to him on 15 October 1839.
VICTORIA proposed to ALBERT on 15 OCTOBER.
CHARLIE CHAPLIN born same date QUEEN MARGRETHE of DENMARK.
15 OCTOBER, the day MARGARETHA ZELLE (MATA HARI) was executed

De Forest

DE FOREST won in SWEDEN, birthplace GRETA GARBO.
GARBO anagram BOGAR and another DeFOREST link to BOGART

Forest

GRETA GARBO died on 15 APRIL, day of the HILLSBOROUGH disaster in SHEFFIELD.
It was during the LIVERPOOL-NOTTINGHAM FOREST game
Old 22-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #43714
tintin

Denmark, Notre Dame & Oklahoma. VIII

Damon: Denmark

First child of MATT DAMON and LUCIANO BARROSO
was born on 11 JUNE, same as the Prince Consort (Henrik) of DENMARK

DE NIRO, MATT DAMON and the 281 points of DE FOREST

Great Dictator

The GREAT Dicator released on day 288.
DE NIROs Game has 288 page.
MATA HARI executed on the day the GREAT Dictator
was released and GRETA played Mata Hari
and GRETA anagram GREAT

Now back to that NOTRE DAME Suicide.
DOMINIQUE VENNER

Quote:
Here is that Dominique Venner:

from wiki:

Dominique Venner (April 16, 1935 – May 21, 2013) was a French historian, journalist and essayist. Venner was a member of the Organisation de l'armée secrète[1] and later became a European nationalist before withdrawing from politics to focus on a career as a historian. He specialized in military and political history. At the time of his death, he was the editor of the La Nouvelle Revue d'Histoire, a bimonthly history magazine. On May 21, 2013, Venner committed suicide inside the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris.[2]

The son of an architect who had been a member of Doriot's Parti populaire français [3](the PPF), he volunteered to fight in the Algerian War, and served until October 1956. Upon his return to France he joined the Jeune Nation (Young Nation) movement. Following the violent suppression of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution he participated in the ransacking of the office of the French Communist Party on November 7, 1956.[4] Along with Pierre Sidos, he helped found the short-lived Parti Nationaliste (Nationalist Party) and was involved with the Mouvement populaire du 13-mai (Popular Movement of May 13) led by General Chassin. As a member of the Organisation de l'Armée Secrète, he was jailed for 18 months in La Santé Prison as a political undesirable. He was freed in 1962.

read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Venner

Dominique Venner: Dove

DOMINIQUE VENNER = DO.VE

ABBA: Dove

Abba won the DOVE contest in BRIGHTON.
DO.VE suicide in PARIS.
PARIS means HELENA and hence NAPOLEON.
WATERLOO means the ROTHSCHILD DOVE

De Forest: Denmark

Quote:
Napoleon I
Emperor of the French
Reign 18 May 1804 – 11 April 1814
20 March 1815 – 22 June 1815
Reign of NAPOLEON started on 18 MAY, day DE FOREST won in SWEDEN.
It ended on 22 JUNE, on the birthday MERYL STREEP

Napoleon

THATCHER means the BRIGHTON bombing and hence ABBA and WATERLOO.
The THATCHER TWINS born on 15 AUGUST, same as NAPOLEON
Old 22-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #43715
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Dozen slain in Baghdad brothel

(CNN) -- Gunmen in Baghdad shot dead at least 12 people in a brothel Wednesday, authorities said.

This comes amid an uptick of violence across Iraq, most prominently Sunni-Shiite sectarian strife. But religious extremists from both persuasions who have targeted the prostitution business over the last decade have claimed many lives. No one has claimed responsibility and police are investigating.

Read more: Are dark days returning to Iraq?

The incident occurred in Zayouna, a religiously mixed neighborhood with several brothels. Police say seven gunmen shot dead five men and seven women and wounded a man and a woman. One of the gunmen wrote "Wanted" on the wall of the house.

Bombings in Iraq kill 19 people as worries over sectarian violence grow
The only reason I posted this is article is because you see a 21 in the picture and then you have 12 killed.

21 = U, and 12 = L

Could that also link to UNILEVER

Quote:
Unilever[3] (Euronext: UNA, LSE: ULVR) is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company.

Unilver to me would also mean Port Sunlight in Bromborough and the New Chester Road, it could also link to Insurance.

The Country Code for Iraq is +964: IQ

964 = 19 = S (or 10 = J) (or 1 = A)

19 could also mean 91 which is the Country Code for +91: IN India.

Brothel

The red light district De Wallen in Amsterdam

Could it also link to this picture...

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old 22-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #43716
cori

ok laho ma

ok...ma

amok
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news

Last edited by cori; 22-05-2013 at 07:58 PM.
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 10:55 PM   #43717
dixie d
Inactive

(My previous username was Cruise btw, he,he)

Could that also be Tom Cruise? Is it He He, as with HE = 85 = 13 = M (or 4 = D)

I was also thinking about the Man Who Shot Liberty Valence, with Shot, could there also be a link to this picture...

I had an old picture I kept of Chester somewhere with the name LIBERTY BELL on it, but also on the picture was part of a To Let sign, but all you could see was To L, and I wasn't sure how to take it. Is it also To Let, as with Toilet?

As my Head is now Ringing, I'm also not sure if it means anything, could there also be a link to the Olde Bell here in Chiang Mai?

This is the picture I saved of Chester because they change them...

That is a picture of East Gate Street and to get the picture I also used a Kingston Data Traveller USB. That picture is now next to this picture...

Could there be any link to the Potatoes I ate last night on my Barbecue from the Village, it also involves some to this...

I use that to light the Charcoal, and Either side of that picture is these...

Caltex to me also means the 1001 here in Chiang Mai, it also means the Golden Fleece and Ampol.

My wife purchased that T Shirt for me. With the 13 = M could there also be a link to this picture...

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Old 22-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #43718
dixie d
Inactive

Just to carry on...

That also reminds me of John Wayne and the other pictures are these...

I believe one guy on there has already be caught with...

DRUGS = 41821719 = 33

Could it also be DRUGS, as with BUGS and TOILET?

I am only making observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 22-05-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 22-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #43719
dixie d
Inactive

With the Chester picture and Valance, it would also mean Bedding and we brought over some Cotton Bedding from Browns in Chester. Bedding would also mean this picture...

The Valance could also mean this Ford Fiesta and Ford America where I've just been trying to purchase a New Valance, or Skirt.

So, again I can only make observations...

Last edited by dixie d; 23-05-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Old 23-05-2013, 12:11 AM   #43720
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Woolwich machete attack leaves man dead

A man has been killed in a machete attack and two suspects shot and wounded by police in Woolwich, south-east London.

The Met Police said a murder inquiry was being led by its Counter Terrorism Command. Prime Minister David Cameron said the UK would "never buckle" in the face of terror attacks.

Footage has emerged showing a man wielding a bloodied meat cleaver and making political statements.

Police confirmed two men had been arrested in connection with the murder.

There are unconfirmed reports that the dead man was a soldier.

This man was photographed brandishing a knife and speaking to a woman at the scene

Both French President Francois Hollande and MP Nick Raynsford said the dead man had been a soldier at Woolwich barracks.

The footage shown on the ITV website shows a man, speaking to the camera, saying: "We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

He added: "I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you."

In developments since the attack, in John Wilson Street, the A205, at 14:20 BST:

Home Secretary Theresa May said she had been briefed by the director general of Security Service MI5, Andrew Parker, and Metropolitan Police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe on the "sickening and barbaric" attack.

Mr Cameron said Britain had faced "these sort of attacks", adding: "We will never buckle in the face of them.

"People across Britain, people in every community, I believe, will utterly condemn this attack."

He expressed sympathy for the victim and his family, saying: "It is the most appalling crime. We are obviously seeking, and the police are urgently seeking, the full facts about this case."

One witness, identified only as James, said two men had attacked another man, aged about 20, who was wearing a T-shirt of military charity Help for Heroes.

"These two guys were crazed. They were just animals. They dragged him from the pavement and dumped his body in the middle of the road and left his body there," he told LBC radio.

He said after the "horrendous" attack, the two men, who were also in their 20s, stood around, waving knives and a gun, and asked people to take pictures of them "as if they wanted to be on TV or something".

"They were oblivious to anything, they were more worried about having their photo taken, running up and down the road," he said.

Witness Graham Wilders told the BBC he had arrived on the scene to find a car crashed into a wall and a man on the ground.

"Two people were lying over him and I thought they were trying to resuscitate him," he said.

But Mr Wilders said he had driven on to park his car, and when he had returned another witness had told him the two men had been stabbing the man on the ground.

Thomas, another witness who contacted the BBC, said: "I got there minutes after it happened because you could hear gunshots from Woolwich High Street.

"Basically two men carried out an axe attack on a young army cadet walking along the street, by the looks of things the police responded and then shot them in front of the public, at the same time I couldn't really tell if the cadet was fatally or not hurt as police were crowded around him."

According to senior Whitehall sources the people carrying out the attack were heard to say: "Allahu Akbar [God is Great]", BBC political editor Nick Robinson reported.

Met Police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe said it was "hard to comprehend the shocking and horrific scenes we have seen this afternoon on a busy street as Londoners went about their day as normal".

He said officers would "work tirelessly to uncover why this occurred and who was responsible".

On Twitter, the Mayor of London Boris Johnson described the attack as a "sickening deluded and unforgivable act of violence".

Buckingham Palace says the Queen is concerned at the news of the attack and is being kept informed.

Help for Heroes said the charity was "appalled to hear that a man, believed to be a serving soldier, has been brutally murdered in Woolwich today".

The Muslim Council of Britain said in a statement: "This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly. Our thoughts are with the victim and his family."

School lock-down

Mr Raynsford, the Woolwich and Greenwich MP, said he had spoken to local police and understood a number of weapons had been seized at the scene including a gun, knives, and a machete.

Metropolitan Police Commander Simon Letchford said two alleged attackers had been shot by officers.

He said: "Police were called to reports of an assault... where one man was being assaulted by two other men. A number of weapons were reportedly being used in the attack, and this included reports of a firearm.

"Officers including local Greenwich officers arrived at the scene, and shortly after firearms officers arrived on the scene.

Joe Tallant, eyewitness: "They wanted to get caught"

"On their arrival at the scene they found a man, who was later pronounced dead.

"Two men, who we believe from early reports to have been carrying weapons, were shot by police. They have both been taken to separate London hospitals. They are receiving treatment for their injuries.

"I can understand that this incident will cause community concerns and I would like to reiterate that we are investigating the circumstances."

Meanwhile, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) confirmed it had been informed.

David Dixon, a local head teacher, told the BBC News Channel he walked out of the school gates and saw a body lying in the road a short distance away.

He then heard gunshots and instructed staff to lock all the gates of his school.

An air ambulance landed in the playground and the children were sent home.

The Met Police said extra officers would remain on duty in the London borough of Greenwich on Wednesday night.

I only wondered when I saw the "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." Could it link to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YlTUDnsWMo

With MI5, could there be a link to this picture...

I purchased that in Rimping here in Chiang Mai. Is it two in one 13 = M (or 4 = D) and 15 = O (or 6 = F)

Is it F, as in FOOD and McDonalds?

With the M and John Wayne, I'd also imagine a link to Morrisons

Quote:
Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc is the fourth largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom,[2] headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
Quote:
Until 2004, Morrisons store locations were primarily focused in the north of England, but with the takeover of Safeway in that year, the company now has 504 stores including 16 M Local Stores across the UK.

Last edited by dixie d; 23-05-2013 at 12:57 AM.