Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-05-2012, 02:17 AM   #35701
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Mayan art and calendar at Xultun stun archaeologists

Quote:
The site, in Guatemala, includes the first known instance of Mayan art painted on the walls of a dwelling.
Quote:
Archaeologists have catalogued the site's features, including a 35m-tall pyramid, but thousands of structures on the 30 sq km site remain unexplored.
Quote:
In 2005, William Saturno, then at the University of New Hampshire, discovered the oldest-known Mayan murals at a site just a few kilometres away called San Bartolo.
Quote:
Dr Saturno, who is now based at Boston University, explained that despite it being under just a metre of soil today, that served to preserve the site after more than a millennium of rainy seasons, insect traffic and encroaching plant and tree roots.
Quote:
It measures about 2m on each side with a 3m, vaulted ceiling, and is dominated by a stone bench, suggesting the room was a meeting place.
Quote:
The east wall features a number of seated figures, nearly life-sized, dressed in black and wearing elaborate headdresses similar to a bishop's mitre.
I was wondering if there is any link to
Quote:
In 1964, Emily is set to marry Leonard Swindley (Arthur Lowe), her boss at Gamma Garments, but jilts him at the altar.
I'm not sure what is in the article but the 35m reminds me again of and

The steel rule to me means this Rabone I have here which also reminds me of Ra and Bone.

Mayan has the word May in it, so I would have thought May must mean something. May is the 5 month of the Year.

On the Mayan Long Count you see it mentions the word Zip and when I put Zip into Google I got
Zip also reminds me of
Quote:
YKK developed a line of "environmentally friendly zippers", following the company's philosophy "The Cycle of Goodness," which means that one prospers when one renders benefit to others.
Quote:
More than 90% of all zips in the world are made in over 206 YKK facilities in 68 countries around the world, with the largest factory in Georgia, USA which produces more than 7 million zips per day.
Quote:
Georgia (Listeni/ˈdʒɔrdʒⁱə/) is a state located in the southeastern United States. It was established in 1732, the last of the original Thirteen Colonies.[4] Named after King George II of Great Britain,[5] Georgia was the fourth state to ratify the United States Constitution, on January 2, 1788.
King George could lead to Chris who lives not far from me because he was telling me about him one day. Zipper and Jeans could also mean Chris because he has a wife named Jean, Jeans also reminds me of Indigo Die and Christian who lived just up the road from me. Thirteen means a Wat, Lottery and Dentist.

Cycle and Goodness to me might mean this Battery Charger I have here with the name Goodman on it, it also has the letter GM on it, GM and Battery would also lead to this new Ford Fiesta Ultimate I have. A Zipper is also known as a Fly.

Fly could also mean Marty McFly and Back to the Future which would also mean Geoff and his DeLorean DMC-12 which had Gull Wing Doors. Gull Wing to me means conveyors and Heathrow Airport were I worked on a Gull Will Conveyor system.

I'm struggling to get my head around this, I'll have a think about it.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-05-2012 at 06:37 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #35702
dixie d
Inactive

Prince Charles reads weather on BBC Scotland: 'Thank God it isn't a bank holiday!' - video

Quote:
During a tour of BBC Scotland's Pacific Quay headquarters, Prince Charles presents Reporting Scotland's lunchtime weather forecast. Reading a bleak prognosis for Balmoral, he jokes: 'Who the hell wrote this script?' The prince and his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, were visting the BBC as a part of their annual Holyrood Week
There is another version in the Telegraph.

Prince Charles presents the BBC weather forecast

Quote:
In World War II Clickers were used by Allied paratroopers preceding and during Operation Overlord as a way of covertly identifying friend from foe. A soldier would click once and if two clicks were received in return from an unidentifiable soldier then his identification was confirmed.
Quote:
The weather map featured the Royal residences of Balmoral, Dumfries House and the Castle of Mey.
Mey sounds a bit like May and 60 is the Country Code for
Malaysia has May, Malay, Maya and Asia in it.

Quote:
Malaysia (Listeni/məˈleɪʒə/ mə-LAY-zhə or Listeni/məˈleɪsiə/ mə-LAY-see-ə) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo.

Quote:
Operation Overlord[11] was the code name for the Battle of Normandy, the operation that launched the invasion of German-occupied western Europe during World War II by Allied forces. The operation commenced on 6 June 1944 with the Normandy landings (Operation Neptune, commonly known as D-Day).
6 June in numbers is 66 and 66 is the Country Code for Thailand.

When I put Omaha into Google I got Omaha Nebraska and
I was thinking of words with Ace in them such as Place and Palace and the Ace is the 13th card in a suit.

With the Ace it also made me think of Aces High and I got

Quote:
"Aces High" is a song by British heavy metal band Iron Maiden, written by bassist Steve Harris. It is Iron Maiden's eleventh single and the second from the 1984 studio album Powerslave. The song tells the story of a British RAF pilot fighting against the German Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain (1940), the first battle to be completely fought by aircraft.
Powerslave reminds me of the Pyramids and this picture...

I also got
Quote:
It tells the story of an RFC squadron in the First World War and the high turnover of pilots and the strain on the survivors and includes aerial dogfight scenes.
Quote:
It opens with fighter ace Major Gresham (McDowell) speaking to a class of students at Eton school in October 1916.

The "first ace", Frenchman Adolphe Pégoud being awarded the Croix de guerre.

Flying ace also reminds me of the Red Baron and this...

Quote:
Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen (2 May 1892 – 21 April 1918), also widely known as the Red Baron, was a German fighter pilot with the Imperial German Army Air Service (Luftstreitkräfte) during World War I. He is considered the top ace of that war, being officially credited with 80 air combat victories, more than any other pilot.
Dog fight reminds me of God fight, or Gods fighting.

I was also looking at the name Neptune and wondered if there was a link to Tunes
Quote:
Tunes is a brand of lozenge manufactured by The Wrigley Company in the UK. It is marketed as a cough sweet or anti-congestant lozenge, containing eucalyptus oil and menthol. It is a relative of the now discontinued Spangles brand, and shares the same packaging and dimensions of that brand. In the UK, Tunes no longer have the Spangles style packaging.[1]

There was a memorable TV advertising campaign for the product with the slogan "Tunes help you breathe more easily". The commercials featured the actor Peter Cleall who would perfectly enunciate the word "Tunes" after taking the anti-congestant.

The name of the product came about, because a mr Tunes, co founder of Slough Based engineering supply company Tunes Engineering, provided the factory with some important pieces of equipment.
The Wrigley Company

Quote:
The William Wrigley Jr. Company is a company headquartered in the Wrigley Building in Near North Side, Chicago, Illinois.[1] The company was founded on April 1, 1891, originally selling products such as soap and baking powder. In 1892, William Wrigley, Jr., the company's founder, began packaging chewing gum with each can of baking powder.
Just some of my observations. I don't know if there is any meaning behind the articles.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-05-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:16 AM   #35703
dixie d
Inactive

Vietnam War photographer Horst Faas dies

Quote:
Celebrated combat photographer Horst Faas, who covered the Vietnam War for the Associated Press, has died aged 79, his daughter says.

Quote:
Born in Berlin, Germany, Faas began his photographic career in 1951 with the Keystone Agency, and by the age of 21 he was already covering major events concerning Indochina, including the peace negotiations in Geneva in 1954.
I wonder if there is a link to the Keystone Cops
Quote:
Germany-born Faas won four major photo prizes, including two Pulitzers, during his career, and served as AP's Saigon photo chief at the height of the war.
Is there also any link to

Quote:
The musical premiered at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, in London on 20 September 1989, closing after over four thousand performances, on 30 October 1999. It opened on Broadway at the Broadway Theatre in 1991 and subsequently played in many other cities and embarked on tours.
These are only my observations, whether there is any links, I don't know.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-05-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:08 AM   #35704
dixie d
Inactive

'ROYAL' CORGIS BACK IN FAVOUR WITH PET LOVERS

Quote:
THE Queen’s favourite dog has surged in popularity in her Diamond Jubilee year, it was revealed yesterday.

According to The Kennel Club, the number of people looking for Pembroke Welsh corgi puppies rose by more than a third (37 per cent) in the last four months.
Quote:
The Queen currently owns three corgis – Monty, Willow and Holly – and three dorgis – Cider, Candy and Vulcan, which are corgis crossed with daschunds.

Searches for cocker spaniels also increased – by 32 per cent – after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge recently acquired a black male puppy, Lupo.
Candy and Spaniels reminds me of
Quote:
It is a relative of the now discontinued Spangles brand, and shares the same packaging and dimensions of that brand. In the UK, Tunes no longer have the Spangles style packaging.
Spaniels and Spangles.

Fizzy Orangeade Spangles wrapper from 1974, price 2½ Pence

Quote:
Spangles was a brand of boiled sweets, manufactured by Mars Ltd in the United Kingdom from 1950 to the early eighties. They were bought in a paper tube with individual sweets cellophane wrapped. They were distinguished by their shape which was a rounded square with a circular depression on each face.
Quote:
American actor William Boyd was chosen to front the advertising campaign as a character he made famous in numerous films, Hopalong Cassidy, along with the slogan "Hoppy's favourite sweet".

Hopalong Cassidy #30 (Apr. 1949), published by Fawcett Comics.

Also, when I put Pembroke into Google I got Pembroke, Ontario

Just my observations, I don't know if there is any meaning in what I've posted.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-05-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #35705
dixie d
Inactive

PM vow: I am not on cruise control

Quote:
DAVID Cameron has denied putting his struggling Coalition Government on “cruise control” after the Queen’s Speech was dubbed a flop.
When I put Cruise Control into Google I got

Cruise control mounted on a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Steering Wheel

Quote:
Speed control with a centrifugal governor was used in automobiles as early as the 1910s, notably by Peerless. Peerless advertised that their system would "maintain speed whether up hill or down". The technology was invented by James Watt and Matthew Boulton in 1788 to control steam engines. The governor adjusts the throttle position as the speed of the engine changes with different loads.
I also got
Quote:
In software development, CruiseControl is a Java-based framework for a continuous build process. It includes, but is not limited to, plugins for email notification, Ant, and various source control tools.

Cherokee and Apache means Indians.

Quote:
Java (Indonesian: Jawa) is an island of Indonesia. With a population of 135 million (excluding the 3.6 million on the island of Madura which is administered as part of the provinces of Java), Java is the world's most populous island, and one of the most densely-populated places on the globe.

Duke, the Java mascot

He looks like one of the Mascots.

I wonder if there is any link to Dukes, Chiang Mai

Quote:
Route 66 Burger 185B

Double ¼ lb. American Cheeseburger, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and 1000 Island Dressing
We where only talking about Route 66 and 1000 island dressing at the Bamboo Bar last night.

Quote:
The mascots were created and designed by iris, a London-based creative agency.[1][3] Wenlock and Mandeville are animations depicting two drops of steel from a steelworks in Bolton.
I wonder if there is any link to...

Java comes under Golf, Hotel and India on the World Time Zone Map.

I'd imagine there are links to
Quote:
Field of research Ionosphere
Also links to
Quote:
HAARP is a live album and video by English alternative rock band Muse, released on 17 March 2008 in the United Kingdom[7] and April 1, 2008 in the United States.[8] The CD documents the band's performance at London's Wembley Stadium on 16 June 2007, while the DVD contains 20 tracks from the performance on 17 June.
Sphere would also link to the Twin Towers.

When I was given this Navigator disc at Sizewell B I was also given 3 other discs for a program called
Quote:
SolidWorks Corporation was founded in December 1993 by Jon Hirschtick with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA [3] [4], who recruited a team of engineers to build a company that developed 3D CAD software that was easy-to-use, affordable and available on the Windows desktop, with its headquarters at Concord, Massachusetts, and released its first product, SolidWorks 95, in 1995. SolidWorks currently markets several versions of the SolidWorks CAD software in addition to eDrawings, a collaboration tool, and DraftSight, a 2D CAD product.
The guy who gave me the Disks was named John Temple and then again you have Concord. The Concord links to Geoff who flew on the Concord who name is Saywell.

Just my observation.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-05-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #35706
dixie d
Inactive

JPMorgan shares slump 6.5pc after chief Jamie Dimon reveals $2bn trading loss

Quote:
JPMorgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon has shocked Wall Street by disclosing the bank racked up $2bn (£1.2bn) of trading losses in the past six weeks and warned they could get worse.
Dimon also reminds me of Diamond because JP Morgan reminds me of
JP Morgan also reminds me of
Quote:
The company found itself in the midst of a management crisis starting in March 2005[5] that resulted in a loss of a number of the firm's staff[6] and ultimately saw the firing of its then CEO Philip Purcell three months later.
The name Purcell also reminds me of
Quote:
Persil (also known as Dixan, Wipp, or LeChat) is a brand of laundry detergent currently and originally made by Henkel & Cie; but which is now also licensed for manufacture, distribution, and marketing in several countries by Unilever.
Henkel also reminds me of this two pack epoxy i purchased here from Home Pro called

Das Logo der Marke

Quote:
Pattex ist eine Marke für Klebstoffe des Henkel-Konzerns mit Sitz in Düsseldorf.[1] Das Sortiment umfasst verschiedene Klebstoffe für den privaten und handwerklichen Gebrauch.
I now have the tubes stored in a Tuba-wear box called Healthy Lock that I purchased from Index.

Laundry money and Detergent reminds me of
The persil Logo also reminds me of this picture...

That picture also reminds me of this picture...

Quote:
Structuring: Often known as "smurfing", is a method of placement by which cash is broken into smaller deposits of money, used to defeat suspicion of money laundering and to avoid anti-money laundering reporting requirements. A sub-component of this is to use smaller amounts of cash to purchase bearer instruments, such as money orders, and then ultimately deposit those, again in small amounts.
Smurfing has the name Surf in it and Surf could also mean Tide, and then you also have the

I don't know if there are any links to what I've posted, It's just an observation.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-05-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #35707
harry501

Thank you for the link you provided tintin. I totally agree, I believe that GOD is definitely in control too and I thank Him as much as I can these days.

The endless secret groups they mentioned really get's you thinking of how vast it all is, but again, none of them will reach the hights of The Creator.
harry501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #35708
tintin

Superjet, ABBA and Iran. I

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry501 View Post
Thank you for the link you provided tintin. I totally agree, I believe that GOD is definitely in control too and I thank Him as much as I can these days.

The endless secret groups they mentioned really get's you thinking of how vast it all is, but again, none of them will reach the hights of The Creator.
Thanks Harry501, and thank you for showing interest in the thread

SS Persia: Valentiner

VALENTINER Sunk the SS PERSIA

666 building: 41 floors

Superjet: Mount Salak

SUPERJET 100 crashed at MOUNT SALAK

Here are all the SALAK links on wiki

Quote:
Salak (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Salak is a species of palm tree.

Salak may also refer to:

Mount Salak, West Java, Indonesia
Salak, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Salak, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
We have a SALAK in IRAN......

Quote:
Salak (Persian: صلك‎, also Romanized as Salaḵ) is a village in Khusf
Rural District, Khusf District, Birjand County, South Khorasan Province, Iran.
At the 2006 census, its population was 41, in 11 families
SALAK has a population of 41.
The 666 BEAST wants WAR with IRAN

Jackie Kennedy

Maiden flight SUPERJET 100 was 19 MAY, day JACKIE KENNEDY died

22-11

First order of a SUPERJET 100 was on 22 NOVEMBER 2005. 22-11

22-11

The KENNEDY aasassination on 22-11

Now to the CRASH site of SUPERJET 100.
That's MOUNT SALAK

M.S.: 2211 m

MOUNT SALAK is 2211 meter

Quote:
Mount Salak
A view of Mount Salak from Bogor
Elevation 2,211 m (7,254 ft)[1]
Elevation
2,211 m (7,254 ft)
You see a view of MOUNT SALAK from BOGOR

Bogor: City of Rain

BOGOR = RAIN = IRAN

Quote:
It bears the nickname "the Rain City" (Kota Hujan), because of frequent
rain showers. It nearly always rains even during the dry season
It even RAINS duing dry season.....
BOGOR and RAIN and IRAN.....

Rain: Israel

RAIN is a NEW ZEALAND movie, released on 14 MAY 2001.
That's on the 53rd birthday of ISRAEL and 53 = JEW.
120 days after RAIN was released we had 911.
(KNESSET, 120 seats)

Rain: Iranian movie

Quote:
Baran (Persian: باران ‎; literally: Rain) is a 2001 Iranian film directed
by Majid Majidi, based on an original script by Majid Majidi.
IRANIAN RAIN movie released on 31 JANUARY 2001.The NEW ZEALAND RAIN
movie released 103 days after the IRANIAN RAIN.
SUPERJET 100 crashed on day 130. (leap year)
The 13th SATANIC bloodline.

MAJID MAJIDI directed the IRANIAN RAIN movie. (TWIN name)
MM = 13 13
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #35709
tintin

Superjet, ABBA and Iran. II

The IRANIAN movie BARAN. (RAIN)

11 September

Quote:
Freeing Bernie Baran made its world premiere on
September 11, 2010 at the Austin Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival
FREEING BERNIE BARAN premiered 11 SEPTEMBER 2010.

11-9-2001
11-9-2010

11 SEPTEMBER 2010 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 are the same in numbers.
Means we can link BARAN and RAIN to 911 and GAY. (NUKES)
FREEING BERNIE BARAN premiered in AUSTIN.
AUSTIN MORRIS is another link to IRAN. (MORRIS = IRAN)

Bernard Baran: Day 145

BENARD BARAN born on day 145 of the year

1450 days

In between the first flight of SUPERJET 100 and the CRASH
there are 1450 days.
There were 45 dead in the crash

Superjet 100: 45 dead

That's 100 & 45 or 145 again
145 = 14 MAY = ISRAEL

Acacia Avenue 541

The residence of the CANADIAN oposition.
145 = 541 reversed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
If we look at the results of the French presidential elections in the overseas Departments Holland should be the next french President.

I noticed bizarre stuff again this week like Rihanna
in OHAU wearing an ACACIA BIKINI

Bikini atomic experiments From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

The Bikini Atomic Experiments were a series of nuclear and thermonuclear tests conducted on Bikini Atoll in the Bikini Islands. The experiments were part of the United States' research into the full effects of the atomic bomb, including post-detonation radioactive fallout. The first tests were conducted under the name Operation Crossroads.

As the war ended, the United States decided that Bikini Atoll would be suitable for nuclear detonation tests, and shortly before Christmas 1945 it was selected to be the site of the world's fourth and fifth atomic bomb detonations. (Note that the first atomic bomb was detonated at the Trinity Site in New Mexico, and the second and third bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during World War II.) But before the bombs could be tested the government first had to find a home for the displaced natives on Bikini. The U.S. government promised the natives that they would have their island back in a couple of months.The crew of the USS LST 861 temporarily evacuated many of the natives to the island of Rongerik.

read more:

Bikini atomic experiments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ACACIA, ACACIA AVENUE, HOLLANDE' HOLLAND

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/sof/sof30.htm

Parts removed:

...There is no symbol more interesting to the masonic student than the Sprig of Acacia, not only on account of its own peculiar import, but also because it introduces us to an extensive and delightful field of research; that, namely, which embraces the symbolism of sacred plants....

....The acacia, which, in Scripture, is always called shittah 182 and in the plural shittim, was esteemed a sacred wood among the Hebrews. Of it Moses was ordered to make the tabernacle, the ark of the covenant, the table for the showbread, and the rest of the sacred furniture. Isaiah, in recounting the promises of God's mercy to the Israelites on their return from the captivity, tells them, that, among other things, he will plant in the wilderness, for their relief and refreshment, the cedar, the acacia (or, as it is rendered in our common version, the shittah), the fir, and other trees....
We posted about ACACIA quite a lot.
I followed up with a big ACACIA post.
ACACIA = THORN
The ACACIA posts were 6 and 7 may.
SUPERJET 100 crashed 9 MAY

Acacia Avenue 22: 2211

ACACIA AVENUE 22 on the album the NUMBER of the BEAST.
That's A.A. 22 or 11-22 or 2211 reversed and
back at MOUNT SALAK (2211 m) and SUPERJET 100

2211 = BBAA = ABBA

ABBA and the SUPERJET Crash

ANTHONY BURGESS died 22 NOVEMBER. 2211

Quote:
Abba Abba was published in 1977. It is English writer
Anthony Burgess's 22nd novel.

The theme is the last months in the life of John Keats.
It's about the last months of JOHN KEATS

John Keats: Jo.ke

That's JO.KE for JOHN KENNEDY

ABBA ABBA

ABBA ABBA has 128 pages.
Highest mountain ISRAEL is 1208 meter

Last edited by tintin; 11-05-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #35710
tintin

Superjet, ABBA and Iran. III

Iran Flight 655: Abbas

IRANIAN plane came from BANDAR ABBAS

Bandar = Baran

BANDAR = BARAN + D.
We are back at the movie BARAN. (RAIN)

Aston Martin 655: Baran

TIPPI HEDREN in an ASTON MARTIN 655.
It leads to BARAN

Quote:
Bernard F. Baran, Jr. (born May 25, 1965) was the first day care
worker to be convicted in the day care sex abuse hysteria of the 1980s
and 1990s that was spawned by the McMartin preschool trial.
BERNARD BARAN means the McMARTIN preschool trial.
FREEING BERNARD BARAN premiered in AUSTIN.
AUSTIN and McMARTIN and ASTON MARTIN

SUKHOI SUPERJET 100 named after PAVEL SUKHOI

Sukhoi: A.B.B.

PAVEL SUKHOI born on 22 JULY, day of UTOYA, OSLO and A.B.B.

ABBA, A.B.B. and SUPER JET

Super: 41

Quote:
"Super Trouper"
Single by ABBA
from the album Super Trouper
B-side "The Piper"
Released November 1980
Length 4:10
ABBA and SUPER and 41.
41 people living in SALAK IRAN

Super: Nr 1
Superjet 100

Quote:
Tonight the
Super Trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun
(Su-p-per Trou-p-per)
Smiling, having fun
(Su-p-per Trou-p-per)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the
Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
(Su-p-per Trou-p-per)
Like I always do
(Su-p-per Trou-p-per)
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
Sup-per Troup-per lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun
(Su-p-per Trou-p-per)
Smiling, having fun
(Su-p-per Trou-p-per)
Feeling like a
number one
Song SUPER TROUPER was prophetic

Quote:
It features the No.1 singles "The Winner Takes It All" and "Super Trouper".
The album became the biggest-selling of 1980 in the UK.

A.D.O. died: One

ALEXANDER DALE OEN died 30 APRIL.
OEN anagram ONE. He was WORLD CHAMPION. NUMBER ONE.
FEELING like a NUMBER ONE. (SUPER TROUPER)

A.D.O.

ADO: Reeves

KEANU REEVES in the ADO movie.
He was NEO in the MATRIX. (anagram ONE)
MATRIX means 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 and Mr ANDERSON.
ABBA means BENNY ANDERSSON and manager STIG ANDERSSON

Super: Reeve

CHRISTOPHER REEVE born 25 SEPTEMBER,
same as ANTICHRIST GORDON CURRIE.
His accident was on day 147.
The 666 building is 147 meter
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #35711
cori

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry501 View Post

and don't forget, that 'He' is the one who put men onto earth, trapped in an element called 'time & space', only able to escape into eternity through endless torture, pain, insanity and destruction
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #35712
dixie d
Inactive

Sony shares tumble to 31-year low amid record losses

Quote:
Sony shares have tumbled to a 31-year low, a day after the company reported a record annual loss of 456.7bn yen ($5.7bn; £3.5bn).
31 is the Country Code for
What I noticed in the article was the following...

Quote:
"Sony is facing a lot of difficulties and the new president has not been able to produce a clear plan as to how he will turn around the company," Yuuki Sakurai of Fukoku Capital Management told the BBC.
Sakurai has the name Sakura in it and we use fish food called Sakura. When you put Sakura into Google you get

Cherry blossoms at Fukushima

Cherry blossoms at the Tokyo Imperial Palace

So, you also have the name Fukoku and Fukushima. You also have Hiroshima
Quote:
Hiroshima gained city status on April 1, 1889. On April 1, 1980, Hiroshima became a designated city.
Cherry Blossom to me also means

An open can of shoe polish with a side-mounted opening mechanism visible at the top of the photo

1930s British advertisement for Cherry Blossom boot polish

When you click the link for mechanism it takes you to a page for Lever

I've purchased leavers here which I'd say are for (that's what I got when I put Tire levers into Google)

Quote:
The term is occasionally mistakenly used to refer to a lug wrench (esp. US),[citation needed] which is included along with a spare tire and jack on most new cars.
You then have and Jackson.

Michael Jackson and Sony when his hair went on fire.

In the article it also mentions
Talking of Hair, I just looked on page again and on that page I notice the following...

Quote:
The company was bought over by Procter & Gamble in 1985, whom he sued in 2003 for breach of contract and fraud[16] in federal court for apparently neglecting the marketing of his brand name in favour of the company's other hair product lines such as Pantene.
So, you have the word Gamble and when you go to the page for you see the following...

Quote:
Procter & Gamble (P&G) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio and manufactures a wide range of consumer goods.
Cincinnati and Gamble reminds me of

That picture also reminds me of this picture...

P & G also reminds me of

Quote:
PG Tips is a brand of tea in the United Kingdom, manufactured by Unilever UK.
Quote:
In the 1930s Arthur Brooke of Brooke Bond launched PG Tips in the UK tea market under the name of Pre-Gest-Tee. The name implied that the tea could be drunk prior to food being digested. Grocers abbreviated it to PG.
Quote:
PG Tags, tea bags with a string, were launched in 1985, and pyramid-shaped (tetrahedron) tea bags in 1996 (PG Tips Pyramid Bags is a registered trademark).

Quote:
Unilever[3] is a British–Dutch multinational consumer goods company. Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2011 revenues (after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé) and the world's largest maker of ice cream.
So, then I ask is there any link to the Tea bags we have here in our kitchen called
Quote:
Following comments from his sister on the calming effects of tea fannings, in 1903, John Jr. decided to create a new tea that he could sell in his shop.
Quote:
The name Typhoo comes from the Chinese word for "doctor" (traditional Chinese: 大夫, hanyu pinyin: dài fū).
When I go to Abacus (horizon Village) on the 118 they have a box on the counter with the words Tea Fannings on it.

The same place I went today and had some Cappuccino coffee which also means the Coffee Bus which is next to a Chinese Shop where my wife purchased a picture with poppies on it, and poppies mean drugs. I was also at the Coffee Bus today, because they had no Cookies at the Abacus Coffee shop.

So, is there any links to what I've posted above? I'm just trying to get my head around it all.

Last edited by dixie d; 11-05-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #35713
nobodyswife

The wikipedia playing card looks like the new canadian 20 dollar bill. A child's legs with something very phallic in between. An ode to child abuse. Shame on all of these people at the ROYAL canadian mint. And specially to the president of the bank of Canada, Mike Carney. Mike Carneyvorous ? Incredible the things some people are willing to do just to see their signature on a banknote. YOU CANNOT WORSHIP GOD AND MONEY.

I too, strongly believe that GOD is in charge of this Universe and that there are visible and invisible forces working against them. And that they will dearly pay.
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #35714
dixie d
Inactive

Gambling row hits South Korea monks

Quote:
Six leaders of the Jogye order offered to resign on Thursday after the secretly-filmed footage emerged.

Film apparently showing monks playing poker at a luxury hotel, some smoking and drinking, was aired on television.

Quote:
The Jogye Order, officially the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism (대한불교조계종, 大韓佛敎 曹溪宗) is the representative order of traditional Korean Buddhism with roots that date back 1,200 years to Unified Silla National Master Doui, who brought Seon (known as Zen in the West) and the practice taught by the Sixth Patriarch, Huineng, from China about 820 C.E.
Jogyesa

Jog could also mean and
Quote:
Leader Master Jinje also said he would "self-repent" on behalf of the monks concerned.
Jinje reminds me of Gin.

I don't know if there are any links, it's just my observation.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #35715
nobodyswife

10 May 2012 Last updated at 18:56 ET

Celebrated combat photographer Horst Faas, who covered the Vietnam War for the Associated Press, has died aged 79, his daughter says....

...Germany-born Faas won four major photo prizes, including two Pulitzers, during his career, and served as AP's Saigon photo chief at the height of the war.

In Saigon he trained and mentored young Vietnamese photographers who captured many of the war's defining images.

Faas was injured in 1967 and later used a wheelchair for many years.

He died after suffering years of health problems, including paralysis from the waist down....

...When not in the midst of the conflict, Faas worked at AP's Saigon base, viewing and selecting images from his photographers to transmit on the wire to the rest of the world.

Under his direction, AP photographers captured images that quickly became synonymous with the long war: among the most notable were Eddie Adams' image of the execution of a Viet Cong suspect and Nick Ut's picture of a naked Vietnamese girl fleeing a napalm attack...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18029584

This is the man who decided to go ahead and publish photos that described the horrors of the Vietnam war like no written words could have done. And made a difference.
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #35716
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Chile charges suspect with Japanese astronomer murder[/url]

A Chilean man has been charged with the murder of Japanese astronomer Koichiro Morita in Santiago earlier this week.

Prof Morita, 57, was part of an international team involved in building the Alma radio telescope facility in northern Chile.

He was found collapsed outside his apartment in Santiago last Monday and died hours later in hospital.

Christopher Quijada, 25, is accused of killing him during a street robbery in the early hours of the morning.

Initially it was thought Prof Morita died as a result of an accidental fall, but an autopsy found he was struck on the head with a heavy object.

The authorities say Mr Quijada has confessed to tripping him over as he tried to escape being robbed, causing him to hit his head on the pavement, but denies murder.

The suspect will be held in custody while the investigation continues.

If convicted of robbery and homicide he faces a minimum of 10 years in jail.

Koichiro Morita was a leading figure in creating the Alma Observatory in the Atacama desert in northern Chile.

The Observatory said it was "saddened and deeply shocked" at the news of his death.

"He was one of the proponents of Alma as a global collaboration, bringing together people from all over the world to make what was just a vague concept into a reality," observatory director Thijs de Graauw said.

The giant radio telescope will enable scientists to gaze deeper into space than ever before and may shed light on the formation of our universe more than 13 billion years ago.
I don't really want to be involved in all this madness and I have to say I agree with Cori, but I can't get my head around what going on. This is only my observation from the article above.

Yesterday my wife made a because she said we're not eating properly, but I know the ingredients she used were not right.

You see the name Morita which to me has Rita in it and Mo reminds me of a guy I knew at Sizewell B Power Station. You also see Alma. Alma and Rita to me mean Coronation Street, but they also remind me of Alton Towers.

Quote:
It is based north of the village of Alton in Staffordshire (approximately 16 miles (26 km) east of Stoke-on-Trent, and not to be confused with the town of Alton in Hampshire), in the grounds of Alton Towers, a semi-ruined gothic revival country house. The estate was a former seat of the Earls of Shrewsbury.

The current Resort includes the Theme Park, Alton Towers Hotel, Splash Landings Hotel, Waterpark, Spa, Extraordinary Golf and Conference Centre. It is the flagship attraction of Merlin Entertainments in the United Kingdom. Major attractions at Alton Towers include Nemesis, Oblivion, Air, Rita, Th13teen.
Shrew and Spa reminds me of
Quote:
The play begins with a framing device, often referred to as the Induction,[1] in which a mischievous nobleman tricks a drunken tinker named Sly into believing he is actually a nobleman himself.
Quote:
The subplot features a competition between the suitors of Katherina's more desirable sister, Bianca.
Bianca to me reminds me of
Quote:
Bianca Castafiore, the "Milanese Nightingale", is a fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin, the series of classic Belgian comic books written and illustrated by Hergé. Her forename means "white" (feminine) in Italian, and her surname is Italian for "chaste flower".
Castafiore also reminds me of my wifes Yamaha Fiore which has the registration 41 on it. 41 is the Country Code for Switzerland. I have a couple of things here to do with Switzerland, on is a Rolex watch that I purchased in Liverpool and the other is a Swiss Army knife I was given while working at UKAEA.

While we are still in May it also reminds me of Soap and the soap I've been using which I think has Chemicals in it that are no good, but it is only what I think.

Quote:
Camay is the name of a scented hand and body soap, made by Procter & Gamble. It was first introduced in 1926 and marketed as a "white, pure soap for women," as many soaps of the time were colored to mask impurities. Camay's slogan for many years was "Camay: the soap for beautiful women." It was later replaced with "For your most beautiful complexion at every age."

For many years, Camay was a major sponsor of the soap operas As The World Turns and Search for Tomorrow.

Camay started gaining popularity in Eastern Europe with 12 new scents being introduced starting from 2004.

A Hungarian online campaign called The Code of Seduction (in Hungarian: A Csábitás Kódja) invites people to fill out a test which tells them which scent will fit their personality and mood the best.

In the 1970s, its television spokesmodel was Princess Luciana Pignatelli, an Italian socialite, writer, and cosmetics executive.
I highlighted Soap Opera because again it reminds me of Castorfiore...

Quote:
The comical Italian opera diva first appears in King Ottokar's Sceptre, and is also in The Seven Crystal Balls, The Calculus Affair, The Castafiore Emerald, Tintin and the Picaros, The Red Sea Sharks, and would have appeared in the unfinished Tintin and Alph-Art.

Just to add to this, is there any link from Bianca Castafiore to
Quote:
Cinzano Rosso,[2] which is amber-coloured;[3]
Cinzano Bianco, which is white and drier than Rosso, yet still considered a sweet vermouth;
Rosso also reminds me of this picture...

As I keep saying, these are only my observations, I don't really know what they mean, I don't even understand what going on, all I know for sure is that I keep being poisoned and I don't know why, how crazy is that?

Last edited by dixie d; 12-05-2012 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #35717
dixie d
Inactive

I noticed this article in the News...

'SONIC WEAPON' DEPLOYED FOR GAMES

Quote:
The American-built long range acoustic device (LRAD) can be used both as a high-powered loud speaker and to emit an ear-piercing beam of sound.
The thing that came to mind was

Hedgehogs also remind me of Spikes, is there any link to Spike Milligan?

I don't know if there are any links, or what they might mean.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-05-2012 at 12:58 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #35718
dixie d
Inactive

US sports car designer Carroll Shelby dies aged 89

Quote:
US car designer Carroll Shelby, who gave his name to the famous Shelby Cobra sports car, has died aged 89.
Quote:
Ford later asked Mr Shelby to develop a high-performance Mustang.
There is no Country Code for 89, but the Country Code for 98 is Iran.

Shelby beside his 1957 Maserati 450S at Virginia International Raceway in 2007

One other thing Shelby also reminds me of
Quote:
The town of Selby, a sizeable town on the main route north from the Midlands, is the traditional birthplace of Henry I of England, fourth son of William the Conqueror, in 1068/69;[5] the connection is supported by William and his wife Matilda's unique joint charter of Selby Abbey, far to the north of their usual circuit of activities, which was founded for Benedict of Auxerre in 1069[6] and subsequently supported by the de Lacy family. It is one of the largest parish churches in Britain and is larger than several cathedrals. King Henry I is reputed to have been born there in either 1068 or 1069. A notable feature of the Abbey is the 14th century Washington Window, featuring the heraldic arms of the ancestors of George Washington, the first president of the United States.The design is often cited as an influence for the Stars and Stripes flag.
Selby in Navigator comes under grid SE and SE is the Country Codes is Sweden.

This is just another observation because I don't know what it means, but when you look at Shelby birth date...

Quote:
Carroll Hall Shelby (January 11, 1923 – May 10, 2012) was an American automotive designer and racing driver.
January 11 is 111 in numbers and 111 reminds me of
Quote:
September 11 is the 254th day of the year (255th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 111 days remaining until the end of the year. It is usually the first day of the year in the Coptic calendar and Ethiopian calendar (in the period AD 1900 to AD 2099).
We are now in the Thai year of 2555. When you look on the at +251: ET and ET is the Country Code for Ethiopia. Carroll and ET reminds me of Carole and Eric Bowe with the email address that starts with ETBowe, but there is also a link to my Mother who has the postcode CH65 7ET.

Eric and Carole to me also mean these...

On the card you see ETHAN you could split that into ET and HAN
Carol and Chinese also reminds me of a Chinese Takeaway in Ellesmere Port.

Mustang also reminds me of Denver Airport, so as I don't really know what is going on, I don't really know what the links mean.

Last edited by dixie d; 12-05-2012 at 04:43 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:52 AM   #35719
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
and don't forget, that 'He' is the one who put men onto earth, trapped in an element called 'time & space', only able to escape into eternity through endless torture, pain, insanity and destruction
Whenever this topic gets brought up I'm always reminded of Mark Twain's The Mysterious Stranger.

Quote:
"Nothing exists; all is a dream. God - man - the world - the sun, the moon, the wilderness of stars - a dream, all a dream; they have no existence. Nothing exists save empty space - and you!"

"I!"

"And you are not you - you have no body, no blood, no bones, you are but a thought. I myself have no existence; I am but a dream - your dream, creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me . . .

"I am perishing already - I am failing - I am passing away. In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever - for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible. But I, your poor servant, have revealed you to yourself and set you free. Dream other dreams, and better!

"Strange! that you should not have suspected years ago - centuries, ages, eons, ago! - for you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities.

Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him! . . .

"You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks - in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

"It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

He vanished, and left me appalled; for I knew, and realized, that all he had said was true.

And there's that pesky #44 again.

Last edited by guivre; 12-05-2012 at 06:59 AM.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #35720
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
Superjet, Hair and Alaska. I

Thanks Harry,

Speaking for myself,
I only connect Events in the world that are in THE NEWS.
World events especially, like this RUSSIAN plane crash.
I don't do PERSONAL things, because they maybe relevant
to the individual but they are NOT relevant or helpful to the readers. (at least IMO)
If we all start posting PERSONAL things this thread would be a mess.

Working on this stuff learned me a lot about "THE MATRIX".
It tells me there is a POWER at work that's bigger than HUMANS.
Call it GOD if you like.

Just yesterday I read an article on the JEFF RENSE site.
They are telling the same thing.

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=607

What they are saying is that in the end GOD is in control.
I agree. I have worked on this stuff long enough and
THERE IS A HIGHER FORCE AT WORK.

And that force SHOWS CLEARLY THE BEAST SYSTEM.
"GOD" shows us for instance that ISRAEL is the SYANAGOGUE of SATAN.

That's for EVERYONE to see.
Either you acknowledge that fact and EXPOSE it or you don't and
move on as SLAVE of SATAN.
And that's what POLITICIANS do. Slaves of the Devil.
All in a FAUSTIAN pact to "GAIN" something.
But there isn't anything to GAIN from SATAN.

They live in DENIAL and their prime motivation is FEAR in the end.
Journalists, masons, politicians, internet trolls...
All making the same deadly mistake they will BENEFIT somehow.
They WON'T.

In the END they will LOSE EVERYTHING.
TRUTH is ETERNAL and there LIES are worthless, suicidal and SATANIC

You can LIKE this "GOD" or not.
That's up to each individual.
But regardless, that's where the POWER really is....

Here another quote from that article

Agree again.
We should "enjoy" this big show here.
Lot's of disasters everywhere but don't let it
interfere with you personal well being.
You can enjoy it, like I do, and see it as a Puzzle
and a challenge to "decode", or you can be depressed
and overwhelmed by it all.

It just IS. We cannot CHANGE it
and therefore we shouldn't worry.
Life is just a little exam.....

Weird but cool that I've now heard God mentioned three times within a week one each at my different groups. Not often one sees that.
At a yahoo group a lady said this:
Quote:
Very sad if true, I think my country, Italy, also is using devious ways to keep people in fear, but my generations fights back, there are riots against governments on a everyday bases, riots in Rome, Milan, Torino, all over.
These kids are afraid of nothing. So proud of them.
I will join them this winter.
What I am sharing with all of you is that all country's leader are on the wrong path to win their people trust, at the contrary there is no more trust between people and governments. America so far is the most relaxing place to be in times like this, even though lot of bad things are happening all around us. In God we trust alone. He is the only sure thing.

Then at another group a lady was saying Phelps had once said he was an immortal but she long since lost track of the link and someone else posted a link and said they thought it might be there and they were talking about reading hoping to find and I just put 'immortal' into the find feature of my browser which took me right to the spot, and it came with a surprise, what I thought was a pleasant surprise, what was said around it. I liked it:
Quote:
Martin: Why haven’t you been taken out?

Phelps: Because I am immortal - until the Lord is done with me. I am a Calvinist and a Baptist, and we believe in the sovereignty of God. And as long as we are operating in His Will, they cannot touch us, regardless of their power.

Martin: Which is why we’re having this conversation.

Phelps: Which is why we’re having the conversation. Don’t think for one moment they’re not tapping this phone. They know this. The issue is here. We’re talking about a providential, sovereign God who wishes to move, using second causes, men, just as the Devil does.

The Devil always uses second causes, men. So, it’s one group of men vs. another group of men, and one path leads to evil, and the true, almighty God leads to goodness.

The problem is, with us, there are very few men who want to believe God anymore. Nobody believes He can deliver anymore. It’s just a handful of us who say: “Well, we’re going to do His Will; we’re going to trust Him in His Power.”

And like the Hebrews getting ready to be thrown into the fiery furnace of Nebuchadnezzar, our God is able to deliver us. We’re going to tell the truth!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va...vatican02a.htm

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote