dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Angelina Jolie interview: I couldn’t allow my kids on set

I notice the following...

Quote:
By John Hiscock
7:00AM GMT 03 Feb 2012

Angelina Jolie’s first film as a director is definitely not for kids. She had to ban her and Brad Pitt’s six children from the Budapest set of In the Land of Blood and Honey whenever she was filming brutal and harrowing scenes, which was much of the time.
When I saw the Land of Blood and Honey and that I'm also eating grapes at the minute, I went into the Kitchen to get some more and right by the Grapes is a Jar that had Honey in it. At the moment it has dried Milk in it. The honey jar has the name Fragata on it and when I put that name into Google it comes up with and on that page you see this picture...

The flag to me is German and I have other Fragata Jars here with samples of Spirits that I think are no good and contain Drugs.

I don't know what it say's on that page and when I click on the English link it comes up with a different picture.

This is the English link and as you can see it's called a Frigate and not Fragata.

The Honey Jar is also next to a box of Typhoo Tea.

I'm not going into the article to much, but my wife has just given me some spare ribs with one of those which are the ones that remind me of Stingray. On that page you see the following...

Quote:
Shearwater, tuna, dolphins, whales, orca, seagulls, marlins, sharks, and humans may hunt mackerel. Mackerel are prized (and are highly harvested) for their meat, which is often very oily.
I went to Kelly's Bistro for an English Breakfast this afternoon and that is the place where I always see the head of a Marlin, and talking of Images, I looked in the mirror next to me, all I could see was Tower Bridge, me and the wife have stayed at the Hotel right next to Tower Bridge, I also have this shaking ornament here that makes it look like snow coming down when you shake it.

I don't know if it's these grapes I'm eating or the food that Ann just gave me, but my chest and arms are burning.

Honey to me also means a place called Pai here in Thailand where I went with the German guy named Christian and his wife Gan together with my wife. When I went to Pinky's the guy who ownes the place was wearing a T-Shirt with Pai on it.

When you go to the Wiki pape for you see the following...

Because I went to Pinky's yesterday on the Wiki page I noticed this...

Quote:
In July 2010 with the film already in pre-production, the producers approached the Serbian tycoon and media magnate Željko Mitrović over the usage of the sounds stages and studio sets owned by his Pink International Company's subsidiary Pink Films International in Šimanovci.
On the you see the following...

Quote:
Mitrović was a close personal friend of Milošević's wife Mira Marković and an influential official of her Yugoslav Left (JUL) party.
Mira reminds me of it also reminds me of a shower I had fitted in my house called Mira, when I put Mira into Google it came up with

Mira as seen by Hubble. NASA image.

Hubble reminds me of Trouble, it also reminds me of Humble and MMS as in Toxic.

So, you will have to make out of those pages what you want, I'm just making links the same.

Also, when I went to Kelly's Bistro I was wearing my Tea-shirt with the frog on the front pulling a tongue and had his hands on his ears with the word Sawasdee in big letters on it.

I'm just going for a Shower now myself, when I come back I'll have a closer look and post anything in this post, if I see any more.

Whether it all means anything, I don't know.

Last edited by dixie d; 03-02-2012 at 10:44 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #33902
dixie d
Inactive

Is there any link to this article...

Hubble snaps stunning barred spiral galaxy image

I'd imagine a link to

Last edited by dixie d; 03-02-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #33903
dixie d
Inactive

I also notice his article...

Cold weather death toll passes 100 in Ukraine

Quote:
Most of the 101 who died were homeless people and 64 of them were found dead on the streets, the emergencies ministry said.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #33904
dixie d
Inactive

Just out of interest I went back to Thread 120 because it seems an important number in the Bible.

Take your time reading it because you might miss some things in the posts.

Just to add I notice in the posts the mention of , so I was also wondering if there might be a link to and
I've just eaten a bag of M & M's.

Last edited by dixie d; 03-02-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #33905
cori

"Plagiarism" former minister GUTTENBERG was hurled a PIE (cake) into his face at Berlin

video:
http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/ka...5604.bild.html

American Pie?

IN the news also mentioned the new british movie
Sex on the beach
made after American Pie movie, abput youth and sex adventures.

GUTTENBERG = SEX ATTACK

Quote:
"American Pie" is the title of a song by American folk rock singer-songwriter Don McLean. Recorded and released on the American Pie album in 1971, the single was a number-one U.S. hit for four weeks in 1972. In the UK the single reached No. 2 on it's original 1972 release and a reissue in 1991 reached No.12. The song is a recounting of "The Day the Music Died" — the 1959 plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper (Jiles Perry Richardson, Jr.) — and the aftermath. The song was listed as the No. 5 song on the RIAA project Songs of the Century. "American Pie" is Don McLean's magnum opus and his signature song.
Quote:
American Pie is the title of a 1971 music album by Don McLean, best known for its title track about The Day the Music Died. The third track, "Vincent," is a tribute to the famed artist Vincent Van Gogh. Gogh = Cock

The original 1971 LP is dedicated to Buddy Holly,[2] and was reissued in 1980 minus the track "Sister Fatima".[3] The original United Artists Records inner sleeve featured a free verse poem written by McLean about the late William Boyd, also known as Hopalong Cassidy, along with a picture of Boyd in full Hopalong regalia. This sleeve was removed within a year of the album's release. The words to this poem appear on a plaque at the hospital where Boyd died. The Boyd poem and picture tribute do appear on a special remastered 2003 CD

thumbs up = COCK image
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #33906
dixie d
Inactive

I've just looked at Tomorrow
Quote:
February 4 is the 35th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 330 days remaining until the end of the year (331 in leap years).
Feb 4 could be seen as 24 or 42 reversed then you have 35 or 53 reversed you also have 330 and 331.

I've got to be honest and say I don't like quoting the Bible because I don't like dealing with things I don't understand, and I'm only being honest with myself, I'm not saying I don't believe in God.

Page 330 in this Bible is Ezra 10 but it starts on page 329. The page is head The Covenant, It's long so I won't post it on here you can read it from the links. On page 331 It's the start of Nehemiah

I'll read them myself first and let you know my feeling, if I can understand what they mean.

On the February 4 page I notice a couple of things which are...

Quote:
1454 – In the Thirteen Years' War, the Secret Council of the Prussian Confederation sends a formal act of disobedience to the Grand Master.
Quote:
1169 - A strong earthquake struck the Ionian coast of Sicily, causing tens of thousands of victims, especially in Catania.
Quote:
1997 – En route to Lebanon, two Israeli Sikorsky CH-53 troop-transport helicopters collide in mid-air over northern Galilee, Israel killing 73.
I haven't looked into any of this yet and I highlighted the CH-53 because CH is the postcode for Chester and Ellesmere Port. I also found it strange that my wife asked me to go to the Riverside Restaurant and now she wants to go tomorrow.

Whether there is anything in all this I don't know, if you only knew what I'm going through here, and I being honest when I say I don't know how it effects me, I know being messed with, but I don't know by who.

When I opened the link for the CH-53 page you see the following...

My Mothers post code is CH65, so whether that means anything, I don't know.

Last edited by dixie d; 03-02-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #33907
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
"Plagiarism" former minister GUTTENBERG was hurled a PIE (cake) into his face at Berlin

video:
http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/ka...5604.bild.html

American Pie?

IN the news also mentioned the new british movie
Sex on the beach
made after American Pie movie, abput youth and sex adventures.

GUTTENBERG = SEX ATTACK

thumbs up = COCK image
Would there be any link to Post 33909

Guttenburg sounds like it could have in it and then you have , I purchased some Gut just down the road from Pinky's bar not to long ago, I also purchased some Leather, is there any link to
Quote:
In 2004, Imperial Leather sponsored a theme park ride called The Flume which opened at Alton Towers.[7] Also, in 2006 The Bubbleworks was opened at Chessington World of Adventures sponsored by the company. Both rides have the same 'bath time with attitude' theme with many rubber ducks. Original Source, another PZ Cussons product sponsored a ride called Tidal Wave at Thorpe Park. The contract with the rides ended in 2009, the rides had all of the Imperial Leather logos removed. Sponsorship was also on the players chairs at the 2011 Australian Tennis Open in Melbourne won by Novak Djokovic against Andrew Murray of Scotland UK
You also use Gut for Tennis Rackets, racket for me also means a Yamaha.

Last edited by dixie d; 03-02-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #33908
cori

on 3. febr. 1995 I had my first close-up-Ufo-encounter that came in the shape of a strange shaped and flying, big light, not far from home, while I had stopped in my car, staring at whatever was like 18mtr hovering in front of me.
It took me 17 yrs to find out, that febr 2nd is an old celtic holiday: Imbolc
or -later - also called St. Brigids day. Some celebrating of light festival, or some god coming down in their temple - as every holiday, a leftover sacrificing rituals day. That 3rd febr - as day after the 2nd - is still an old celtic day of tradition in austria etc., there it is called Schlenggeltag and offers wrong historical background, as usual nowadays.
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news

Last edited by cori; 03-02-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #33909
dixie d
Inactive

I've just thought in 33912 I mentioned the moors murders and what it also reminds me of is and GRAND DECLINES

On that page you see the following...

Quote:
Abandoned in the 1950’s, dramatic and openly isolated high on Denbigh Moors, Gwylfa Hiraethog can be spied whilst driving passed the Sportmans’ Arms Inn.
There is a Sportmans Arms pub in Ellesmere Port just around the corner from my Mothers house, she also worked in there as a Cleaner, I once went in there and asked the owner if they had a Celler. Also the hill which the Sportmans' is on, used to be called Bondies (or something like that).

Just another thing. I checked my old Diary for my mothers postcode and it has the letters ABC above the address, it also has a guys name who used to work at UPM (United Paper Mills) and he lived in Wales, he also used to come to Thailand.

Below my mothers address is my wifes name Ann and a password Panliansi if that means anything. Also on the same page is another guy I worked with at UKAEA and he is the guy who told us about Hack Green Secret Bunker. Above Ann's name are the letters DEF. DEF and Secret Bunkers reminds me of

I'm also not sure, but I did mention the movie War Games and on the DEFCON page you see the following...

Quote:
DEFCON was used in the 1983 film WarGames and the 1996 films Independence Day, Crimson Tide, and Beavis and Butt-head Do America.

In the first-person shooter game Call of Duty: Black Ops, as the player progresses through the game, the DEFCON level is growing and eventually reaches DEFCON 2 while the player is playing the last mission of the game.

The real-time strategy game DEFCON simulates the outbreak of thermonuclear war, and advances through the DEFCON levels as each match progresses.
And at the side of the above you see the following...

This Scale Shows what DEFCON 1 would look like on this scale, meaning nuclear war is imminent

So, whether any of that means anything, I don't know. I'll have a closer look tomorrow.

Last edited by dixie d; 03-02-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #33910
tintin

Port Said Massacre. I

Quote:
at least 77 dead and about 1000 injured during soccer game between Al-Masri and Al-Ahly Kairo at Port Said Egypt

"this is war, not soccer"
soccer player Mohamed Abo Treika said

Clashes are said to have broken out as fans flooded the field seconds after the game in the northern coastal city of Port Said finished.

There were reports of rocks, bottles, flares and fireworks being thrown as politicians in the country criticised a lack of security at the match.

Doctors treating the victims said some had been stabbed to death. One player caught up in the rioting described it as "a war".

Troops have now been deployed on the streets and dozens of people have been arrested.

Witnesses said most of the deaths involved people who had been trampled in the crush of panicked crowds, or who fell from terraces

Military helicopters were reportedly sent in on an emergency evacuation to pull Al Ahly fans and players out of the confrontation amid fears they face attack.

A Port Said medic said some of the dead were security officers.

fitiing in with CO-CO katastrophe:
Port Said is one of the main cruise ship harbors.

Port Said

Album starts with Tintin telling Snowy they will
be in PORT SAID the next day.

First date of publication is 8 DECEMBER, the
LENNON/DAKOTA/ANTICHRIST date

Quote:
Tintin and his dog Snowy are on a cruise ship in the
Mediterranean Sea when they meet Dr Sarcophagus
Quote:
Later on the cruise, Tintin first meets Thomson and Thompson, who accuse him of
smuggling opium and cocaine they have found in his cabin. Locked in the hold
of the ship, Tintin craftily escapes and meets Sarcophagus in Port Said, Egypt.
On the cover of the album you see a mummy of TRENTIN

Pierre Trintin: Ajax

Pierre TRENTIN was a double Olympic champion in MEXICO 1968
He was born on 15 MAY 1944, same as the AJAX manager
and other important folks like ARTHUR SCHNITZLER, JAMES MASON
and ANDY MURRAY

Trentin from Creteil

PIERRE TRENTIN is from CRETEIL, France

Suez = Zeus

PORT SAID means the SUEZ CANAL
and SUEZ is an anagram of ZEUS

Zeus from Crete

ZEUS, father of the GODS, was born on CRETE.
That's the CRETEIL link to TRENTIN and the Tintin album.

ZEUS = SATAN

That TRENTIN on that Tintin cover died 5 JULY in the year '32.
The PORT SAID massacre was on day 32.

I put 5 JULY 1932 in the wiki search engine
and these are the first 2 results

Quote:
René-Louis Baire
René-Louis Baire (21 January 1874 – 5 July 1932) was a French mathematician most famous for his Baire category theorem , which helped to ...

Hugh Douglas Barclay (born 5 July 1932) was a long-time New York State Senator and a former United States Ambassador to El Salvador . ...
Hugh Douglas BARCLAY as the second.
The IRAN BARKLEY link.
The first is BAIRE. (BLAIR link)
This BAIRE born on the day ORWELL died. (Born as BLAIR)
TONY BLAIR born on the same date as IRAN BARKLEY

Port Said: Cruyff

PORT SAID founded on 25 APRIL 1859.
JOHAN CRUYFF, the AJAX legend, born 88 years after PORT SAID.
(and you even see CANAL CRUISE on the main Wiki pic of Port Said)

El Salvador

CRUYFF was EL SALVADOR
Now back at that HUGH DOUGLAS BARCLAY

Quote:
Hugh Douglas Barclay (born 5 July 1932) was a long-time New York State
Senator and a former United States Ambassador to El Salvador . ...
EL SALVADOR and the AJAX and PORT SAID link

Cruyff: Nr 32

Birthome CRUYFF was at nr 32. (Akkerstreet)
The PORT SAID Football massacre on day 32

Port Said

PORT SAID is nicknamed the VALIANT city.
You see JAMES MASON starring
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #33911
tintin

Port Said Massacre. II

Masry
Masonry

The PORT SAID football club is AL MASRY.
MASRY and MASONRY

Trentin

OLYMPIC champ Pierre Trentin born on the 35th birthday JAMES MASON.
ZEUS residing on top of Mount OLYMP

Valiant: Wagner

PRINCE VALIANT first published on 13 FEBRUARY.
RICHARD WAGNER died 13 FEBRUARY in VENICE.

Wagner was Valiant

ROBERT WAGNER played PRINCE VALIANT
in that JAMES MASON movie

WAGNER is married to JILL ST JOHN. (Born as OPPENHEIM)

St John: Ajax

OPERATION AJAX was on the 13th birthday of JILL St JOHN

St John: Diamonds

JILL ST JOHN starring as TIFFANY CASE in DIAMONDS are FOREVER.
She resides in AMSTERDAM in the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie d View Post
I think you might find a link to I Am...I Said

Is there also any link to I Am the Walrus?

Diamond and Said

That's another DIAMOND link to PORT SAID

Quote:
Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh (often contracted in English as "I AM") is one
of the Seven Names of God accorded special care by medieval Jewish tradition
I AM = GOD = ZEUS = SUEZ

74 dead

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-02-01/a...d?_s=PM:AFRICA

74 dead in the initial reports

Queen Beatrix 74 years

QUEEN BEATRIX of Holland celebrated her 74th birthday on 31 January.
The football match ended 3-1 and 31 is the code of Holland.
The biggest natural disaster in Holland last century was on 1 FEBRUARY 1953.
The province of ZEELAND was flooded.
That Storm started on the 25th birthday QUEEN BEATRIX

Quote:
Port Said was founded by Sa'id of Egypt on Easter Monday, April 25, 1859, when
Ferdinand de Lesseps gave the first symbolic swing of the pickaxe to signal the beginning of construction.
PORT SAID means SUEZ and DE LESSEPS

De Lesseps: 7 December

FERDINAND DE LESSEPS died 7 DECEMBER.
The Dutch Crown princess was born 7 DECEMBER.
It's PEARL HARBOR day
Old 03-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #33912
tintin

Port Said Massacre. III

Lesseps
Sepp

SEPP BLATTER is the Fifa boss.
DE LESSEPS and SEPP.
SEPP BLATTER born 10 MARCH, same as BIN LADEN

Sepp and Hussein

Wiki has SEPP BLATTER and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
on 27 JULY, day JAMES MASON died

Hossam Hassan Hussein

HOSSAM HASSAN HUSSEIN is the manager of PORT SAID.
(Known as just HOSSAM HASSAN)

Herbert Hoover: Nr 31

HERBEERT HOOVER was nr 31.
HOSSAM HASSAN born on the 92nd birthday of HERBERT HOOVER.
Both HH and both born 10 AUGUST.
PORT SAID won with 3-1.

HOOVER won the election of 1928 with 444 electoral votes.
That's the 444 link to IRAN

HOOVER is the HOVER-CRAFT link to MASONRY. (The CRAFT)

Prince Valiant

The CONCORDE Crash was 18 years
after the death of the PRINCE VALIANT creator. (Hal Foster)
JODIE FOSTER born on the 157th birthday of DE LESSEPS

Gonesse
Lesseps

Concorde: Cruise

The CONCORDE victims were all heading
for NEW YORK for a CRUISE on the MS DEUTSCHLAND.
The TV series DAS TRAUMSCHIFF is set aboard the MS DEUTSCHLAND

1 February: Mexico

Episode 16 of DAS TRAUMSCHIFF was located in MEXICO.
PIERRE TRENTIN won double GOLD in MEXICO at the 1968 OLYMPICS.
The PORT SAID massacre was 25 years after DAS TRAUMSCHIFF episode.

Port Said
Tintin

THE EAGLE is a 2011 movie starring JAMIE BELL.
BELL played TINTIN.
The PORT SAID massacre on day 32 and
32 is the atomic nr of GERMANIUM and HERGE was
married to GERMAINE and BELGIUM has a code of 32

PORT SAID Football team are the GREEN EAGLES

Quote:
SAID = also AIDS

but more important: SAID is a german-persian author.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Said_%28Schriftsteller%29
IRAN

then theres another SADI from Iran:

Quote:
Abū-Muḥammad Muṣliḥ al-Dīn bin Abdallāh Shīrāzī (Persian: ابومحمد مصلح الدین بن عبدالله شیرازی) better known by his pen-name as Saʿdī (Persian: سعدی) or, simply, Saadi, was one of the major Persian poets of the medieval period.

The Eagle

The EAGLE directed by KEVIN McDONALD,
born on the 11th birthday of AHMADINEJAD
and on the exact same day as JULIA ROBERTS.
McDONALDS means HAMBURG and wiki has
the MS DEUTSCHLAND in HAMBURG

The PRINCE VALIANT creator dead on 25 JULY,
the CONCORDE date

Concorde

Stephen Moyer plays PRINCE VALIANT in the 1997 movie.

Quote:
Stephen Moyer

Moyer at ComicCon, July 25, 2009
Wiki has MOYER on 25 JULY at COMIC CON. (CO-CO)
MOYER resides in VENICE Los Angeles.
Richard WAGNER died in VENICE and ROBERT WAGNER
was PRINCE VALIANT, just as MOYER

More to come...
Old 04-02-2012, 01:41 AM   #33913
dixie d
Inactive

Just to go through I couple of things Tintin has posted...

Tintin mentions Cigars of the Pharaoh, Cigars to me also mean and I also think
Guinness here to me means Bars and the last bar I drank at was Pinky's, Tintin refers to Port Said and that to me is I am I said and Neil Diamond, Diamond to me also means the Diamond Light Source, it also means Filters, and Filters to me here also mean Fish Tank Filters with the name Triumph on them, One of these filters I'm now using is from China and the Tanks I use are also from China, the tanks also mean a Chinese shop next to the Coffee Bus.

Chinese in the UK to me means Little Sutton and a Chinese shop owed by a woman named Carole, it also means Fried Rice, Carole and Fried Rice here to me means Carole at the Village and Barnies shop.

As you can see Tintin also mentions Cruise which could also mean
Quote:
A cruise missile is a guided missile that carries an explosive payload and is propelled, usually by a jet engine, towards a land-based or sea-based target.
Jet to me also means UKAEA, which is next to the Diamond Light Source, it could also mean the Concord and Fusion.

On this picture you also see the name , and france means the Concord. You also see a Bicycle, and Bicycle and Bicycle to me could mean this bike I have here from Mark Cameron, a pink Chinese Bicycle we gave to my wifes father, we purchased the bike for my wife, it could also mean my Marin bicycle that I gave to the postman at my mothers before we left to come here. Bicycle could also mean Bicycle Playing cards and once again Carole and there house and a Magician.

I put the name Ethan into Google and got and on the page you see the following...

Quote:
Ethan is a male given name of Hebrew origin that means strong, firm, steadfast and safe. It may also be spelled Eitan or Eytan. Ethan may refer to:

Ethan (Hebrew Bible), author of Psalm 89
As I've been linked to the Bible here, I carry on using it.

Quote:
Ethan (Hebrew: אֵיתָן, Modern Eytan / Eitan Tiberian ʾÊṯān ; "Firm") the Ezrahite, is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. It may be that Ethan was a cymbal-player in King David's court. He authored Psalm 89. Charles Spurgeon theorized that this was the same person as Jeduthun.

Ethan means strong and optimistic, solid and enduring, permanent. The name Ethan appears eight times in the Hebrew Bible (1 Kgs. 4:31, Ps. 89 title, 1 Chr. 2:6 and 2:8, 1 Chr. 6:42 and 6:44, and 1 Chr. 15:17 and 15:19).
I don't know what this means and as it mentions Psalm 89 (Maschil of Ethan the Ezrahite). The page number in this Bible is 393 and if you invert 393 you get 939 or you could turn that upside down and get 636 which is also the combination of my Samsonite Suitcase here in Chaing Mai, I also have Samsonite Brief Case at my Mothers house. Because I scared and don't really know what I'm doing I think I deleted a post using the numbers on my suitcase so I do them again in case it has any meaning.

First off my Suitcase here and the number 636, if you also take the numbers above and below you get 747-636-525, also the number 636 is linked to my water meter here...

Water meter to me also means UPM and a Fresh Water Meter I had installed for the feed water to a Boiler House. Boiler and House to me means my Central Heating and a Time Clock...

That's the Time Clock and as you can see it's showing a time of 9:30 AM

That Time clock is also in the same place as where I installed the pipework for the Mira Shower so I could install a PUMP, one thing, and I don't know if it means anything, I installed the Hot and Cold pipes to the shower the wrong way round and couldn't be bothered changing them because I never installed the PUMP, Pumps hare could also mean these fish and my water filters and one of them is called Speed.

When I was said about the hot and cold water, that would also mean the colours Red and Blue and something about Red and Blue being crossed, red and blue could mean Blood and maybe DNA. I noticed a page with Red Car and Blue Car on it and Car could mean Arc, I don't know if this means anything but I did say once to Marks wife Orm something about being crossed. Orm to me could mean Ohm and Resistance, Resistance could me Underground, it could also mean Liverpool Air Port and runway lighting and I think it was something to do with a resistance of 22 ohms but we used two resisters in Parallel.

That water meter could also mean face to face Dimensions, so does this have something to do with Parallel Dimensions, and being crossed. You see DNA could mean mixed up, is the DNA of the Universe Mixed up or does it have something to do with Poles and Magnets?

My Brief Case at home had the Combination 706 and you would end up with the numbers 817-706-695

So, to bring those numbers down 747-636-525 and 817-706-695. And the you have 22 which could mean Revelation 22.

Quote:
Revelation 22

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
I just need to look at this, it might have something to do with numbers in the Bible.

Numbers 1 in this Bible is on page 91 which is also 19 reversed. The page is headed Of Vows and Their Redemption The fourth book of Moses, called Numbers.

So, I'd imagine it has something to do with the numbers 91 or 19. I mentioned 9:30 on the Clock it might have something to do with 93 or 39. Number in this Bible finish on page 123 numbers 36 which could be seen as 93, I'm not sure. The page is headed The cities of Refuge Refuge could mean Tip and Tip to me also means this guy who comes around with his 3 wheeler buggy, and only has one leg. It could also mean the Tower of Refuge on the Isle of Man, which is by the Start and Finish line at Douglas. Finish to me also means the Riverside Restaurant and two people wearing T-shirts with Marathon on them together with the word Finish.

Numbers 36 is 13 verses long, and 13 to me means a German guy by the name of Christian which also leads to the Riverside Restaurant, it also leads to a Wat and the Number 13 and a Dentist.

My wife has asked me to go to the Riverside today. I don't know if it means anything, but on the Clock you see the name Switch Master and the number 400 page 400 in this Bible is headed Praise God and the first Psalm number is 107 Psalm 107, but Switch Master could also mean Switch Master Card. I have here 2 Master Cards, one for the Natwest Bank and one for the HSBC. At HSBC I was dealing with a woman by the name of Janet Lord the pin code for my Natwest card also has the number 706 in it. And 706 leads back to my Briefcase at my mothers.

The HSBC card I received hasn't been activated, the Natwest Card the expired. I don't want to Activate the HSBC card because I stopped using them, because of all the trouble I was having with them, it also links to Bangkok. The validity date on the HSBC card is 03/11-04/14 Page 414 in this Bible is Benefits of Wisdom (Proverbs 2) but the first Proverb is number 3. When you think about it, Proverb sounds Chinese.

Now we are back at the Wat and this...

I don't know how to take that, because I ill from all the poison I've been taking, it also meant me getting these Teeth I have which I think are no good, and the guy who done my teeth had Chinese Connections in Hong Kong, and Hong Kong also leads to the
So, now you can see how confused I am. On the card you also see the date 311 and page 311 in this Bible headed Elijah's Prophecy and Prophecy is a prediction or proverb (I think). The first number on this page which is 2 Chronicles 22 (King James Version), so now I'm also back at the number 22 which to me means Revelation 22 again.

The next number is 23 which is also 32 reversed and 32 also reminds me of Teeth, so now I'm confused again because to me 32 also means Tintin.

When I purchase my Tintin in the Congo T-Shirt it also had this bit of card on it...

And this was on the back...

So, I don't really know what it means. You see to me when all this started, I haven't cheated with these forums, or gone out of my way to hurt anyone, but when you look at Herges name it has the word Prosper in it.

Also what I've just done is had some Duang Dee Hill Tribe Coffee and it is effecting my head. Duang Dee Hill side Coffee to me means my wife because here surname is Duangyai, Geoff and Chris his neighbour, it also involves a guy named Stuart.

So, you can see, I'm confused again, I'll have to look into it, I'm off to the Riverside with my wife, I'll look into it later.

Last edited by dixie d; 04-02-2012 at 03:19 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:18 AM   #33914
cori

Coco's Route, jan 13, 2012

Co-Co's Route before and after crash too?

NO:

The route of the Sully Sullenberger's flight 1549 and it's miracle safe landing on the Hudson river on jan 15, 2009

Osiris holding the KRUMMSTAB - CROOK (hooked tool) (not to mix up with a hooked COCK )
Quote:
The crook is thought to represent Osiris as a shepherd god.
hmmm....
Also known as Nikes wing.
and other religious stuff:

the magic stick.

Theyre all freemasons.
http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2009/0...ight-1549.html

although that stick symbol is fricking old, they tend to see it as egyptian, for thats the northafrican area that first engraved hyroglyphs and left text and meanfull buildings.
Paranormal tricksters, such as men in black, or those that were seen before the plaque broke out usually showed up with sticks too. Fairy have sticks, etc etc etc. Old story.
Especially the two mentioned cases, Coco and Sully flight are about TURNING back.
Turn back to old satanic religion.

Last edited by cori; 04-02-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:00 AM   #33915
cori

more crooks

symbols for Saturn (Satan):

some gods were said to be one handed TIUR, TYR, TIUZ, or WODAN etc.
they would need:

Last edited by cori; 04-02-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #33916
dixie d
Inactive

I'm going to stick with this article...

6 INCHES OF SNOW THIS WEEKEND

Quote:
SHIVERING Britain was last night braced for up to six inches of snow.
Quote:
Richard Eden, of price comparison firm UK Power, said: “If there’s a cut in one area then that has to be made up from somewhere. In terms of the effect on the UK it is hard to say exactly and it all depends on how much gas has been bought in advance and how long these cuts last.”
Quote:
Forecaster Helen Chivers said: “This is going to be the first significant snow of the winter. By the end of Saturday there will be rain, sleet and snow across Scotland and northern England which will extend slowly across the whole country. It will be enough to cause disruption and as temperatures fall again on Monday there is the risk of widespread ice and frost.”
I've just been and the Riverside Restaurant.

Quote:
“At about 6pm we’re looking at the snow starting to creep into London areas. It will start reaching all areas of south-east England and East Anglia by 10pm.”
Quote:
Independent forecasters Net­weather and Weatherquest predicted up to six inches of snow in parts of the Midlands and eastern England.
I might surprise Cori that while I was at the Riverside there was a woman Breast Feeding, and Breast Feeding reminds me of and on that page you see the following...

Isis nursing Horus (Louvre)

So, there must be something about Louvre and Louvre also reminds me of Window, when I was at school and did a bit of French I remember learning to say ovure La Fenetre and at the Riverside was a woman by the name of Lar (but I think you can say it as La). La Fenetre is Feminine and Ovure is open (that's if I've spell Ovure right).

It also involve Chivers and Kleenex, and Kleenex to me means Gas and Filters.

I think it might also involve . On the Oxygen page you see the following...

Quote:
At standard temperature and pressure, two atoms of the element bind to form dioxygen, a very pale blue, odorless, tasteless diatomic gas with the formula O2.
O2 to me also could mean Phones and BT, I used to use O2 before I came out here and I still have the Sim Card, Sim could mean Sim City and Post 30445, Card could also mean

Blue Rider back Bicycle Playing Cards by USPCC

The playing cards could involve
I'm just wondering if window could mean, a window of opportunity. which makes me think of the . Maybe it could be some kind of a opening, maybe something is either going to come through, or go out.

Vortex created by the passage of an aircraft wing, revealed by colored smoke

If you think of a second coming, maybe it's something coming back, I don't know.

At the Riverside they moved some Umbrellas with the name Chivers on them, and they put one by one of the boats me and my wife have been on, and the day I remember was Christmas Day, and we wear both wearing Christmas hats with flashing lights on the front.

Those hats remind me of

Dominic Howard from Muse wearing a tin foil hat

But, Tin foil also reminds me of Cooking and Gas. Is it something to do with burning the Atmosphere, if you burn the atmosphere you loose all your Oxygen. Oxygen here to me means BOB McCrindle, he had spells where he broke out into sweats and had to go and get Oxygen, so that links to the Village and the Village to me means BP and maybe Piper Alpha, they also had Umbrellas at the Riverside with 100 Pipers on them, they also had one with the name SPY on it.

Whisky and Piper Alpha could me Jesus, Whisky could relate to World Time Zone and along the bottom you see Whisky, which leads up to Alaska, so what that means, I don't know, could it be something like an . I think it might have something to do with Meridian because where I was sitting at the Riverside I could see the Meridien Hotel.

108 Chang Klan Raod, Tambol Chang Klan, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand.

Chang again reminds me of Post 30445.

Anorak
(Slang)
, or
My wifes sister Lar also means Italy and Pottery, Pottery to me means Iran and Alton Towers.

There is also something about which means Chang, Singha (because I wearing my Singha T-Shirt) and , I had two pints of Draught, Draught could also mean Wind, it could also mean Farting and a Death Threat.

There could also be a link to Flowers, maybe Magnolia and my Mother who lived in Magnolia Close, it could also link to a Carnival, my wife has gone to see the flower show, I didn't go because I've already seen it, but last time I went my wifes sister Lar went with us. I've just looked at a picture from the last time I went and Lar is wearing a T-Shirt with the name and on that page you see the following...

Korn at the MTV Asia Awards 2006 (L to R: James "Munky" Shaffer, Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu, Jonathan Davis, and former drummer David Silveria).

Quote:
Korn was originally formed by three of the members of the now-defunct band L.A.P.D., with the addition of two other people.
L.A.P.D reminds me of .

Police here reminds me of the Bamboo Bar, Todd's Bar and the Guitar Man.

Whether there are any links on that page I don't know, I need to think about it.

I don't know what to make of all this, or whether what I say means anything, I'm just an Electrician.

Last edited by dixie d; 04-02-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #33917
dixie d
Inactive

I'd imagine there is something in this aricle...

George Esper: Fall of Saigon reporter dies at 79

At moment I've just opened a packet of and Kettles mean Hot Water. When I went to the page for the and on that page you see the following...

Quote:
Saigon is a 1948 film starring Alan Ladd and Veronica Lake in their fourth and final film together. It was distributed by Paramount Pictures and was one of the last films Veronica Lake made under her contract with the studio.
On the page you see the following...

Ladd in The Man in the Net (1959)

Quote:
Born Alan Walbridge Ladd
September 3, 1913
Hot Springs, Arkansas, U.S.
Died January 29, 1964 (aged 50)
Palm Springs, California, U.S.
These Crisps I'm eating are called Fully Loaded Baked Potato and another strange thing is thet have a date of 17th May 12 on them, the 17th May is my wifes birthday.

You also have
From the article there is no Country Code for 79, but there is for 97(0) which is
PLA to me also means Fish in Thai, and could link to
Quote:
Nước chấm is a Vietnamese prepared fish sauce condiment dipping sauce. Similar condiments from Thailand and Burma are called nam pla (น้ำปลา) and ngan bya yay (ငံပြာရည်) respectively.
Nam could mean Vietnam?

On that page you also see the following...

Quote:
In English it was formerly translated as fishpickle. The original Worcestershire sauce is a related product because it is fermented and contains anchovies.

A bottle of Worcestershire sauce.

Lee Perring sounds a bit like as in
Quote:
For example, in mystery fiction, where the identity of a criminal is being sought, an innocent party may be purposefully cast in a guilty light by the author through the employment of deceptive clues, false emphasis, "loaded" words or other descriptive tricks of the trade. The reader's suspicions are thus misdirected, allowing the true culprit to go (temporarily at least) undetected. A false protagonist is another example of a red herring.
From the article...

Quote:
Esper retired from the Associated Press in 2000 and become a professor of journalism at his alma mater, West Virginia University.
Alma to me means Coronation Street and
Quote:
Alma Marie Halliwell (previously Sedgewick and Baldwin), played by Amanda Barrie, is a fictional character on the ITV soap opera, Coronation Street.
Alma also leads to
Quote:
Michael Vernon "Mike" Baldwin (1942-2006) was a fictional character on the British television soap opera Coronation Street, portrayed by Johnny Briggs. He appeared between 1976 and 2006.
Vernon to me means
Quote:
Littlewoods, Vernons, Zetters are the most historically famous Football Pools companies. Littlewoods were the first company to provide The Football Pools, when selling them outside of Manchester United’s ground, Old Trafford, in 1923.
Littlewoods pools to me also means the Lottery which also links to Chaing Mai and the number 13 Fortune Dentist and these front Teeth I have, so someone, or something did some Trickery.

Another thing, when I came back from the Riverside Restaurant I passed a Car Wash on the 118 called Diamond, car washes lead to Geoff, BOB and Mark, Geoff has just turned up, and he has a motorbike with the number 810.

, and May 17 is also and my Brother in Noway is named Alan.

So, I'll have a look at it in more detail, as I say still don't know what these links mean, if anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 04-02-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #33918
cori

Quote:
christians stolen that image and made jesus and maria out of it and added another stupid religion to the world of sheep (= mankind).The truth is, jesus is YHW (Ja, Sha, = Satan) and Maria is Moira = Vatati = main fairy of destiny. All these liars rule the world. But behind them is the true king. Satan, the allmighty and set alight (satellite), Lord of the ring and kronos, master of time, for time is death.

Last edited by cori; 04-02-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #33919
dixie d
Inactive

I just noticed this article...

Syria forces 'in Homs massacre'

Homs could be an anagram of
Quote:
4 February 2012 Last updated at 13:24 GMT Help

Syrian government forces have bombarded the city of Homs with artillery shells and mortars, killing more than 200 people, opposition groups say.

Activists accused the military of killing women and children in the worst violence in 11 months of unrest.

But the government denied the claims, saying activists were engaging in a propaganda campaign.

The BBC's Paul Wood is with rebel fighters near Homs.
On the Ohms page you see the following...

A multimeter can be used to measure resistance in ohms. It can also be used to measure capacitance, voltage, current, and other electrical characteristics.

I brought a multimeter with me from the UK called a
First of all I notice on the Fluke (band) page the following...

Quote:
Fluke are an English electronic music group formed in the late 1980s by Mike Bryant, Jon Fugler and Mike Tournier with Julian Nugent as the band's manager. The band's conception was influenced by the members interest in the burgeoning acid house music scene and particularly the work of Cabaret Voltaire and Giorgio Moroder.
Quote:
Many listeners know of Fluke only through the inclusion of their music in many blockbuster film soundtracks—most notably The Matrix Reloaded and Sin City—as well as featuring prominently on the soundtracks to Need for Speed: Underground 2 and the Wipeout video game series. The film The Experiment uses their song "YKK".
Quote:
Mike Bryant and Jon Fugler went on to produce Fluke's latest studio album without Tournier's help and the pair have subsequently engaged in projects under the name 2 Bit Pie, with their debut album 2Pie Island released on September 4, 2006. The musical activities of Mike Tournier remain unknown at present.
I once lent this Fluke meter to a guy named Jules (I don't know if his name is Julian) and Jules runs the Bamboo Bar just up the road from where I live. Jules wanted to check his Alternator and Charger which could mean AC DC. Nugent reminds me of
Quote:
Emily Bishop (née Nugent, previously Swain and known and credited in the early days of the show as Miss Nugent) is a long-standing fictional character in the UK television ITV soap opera, Coronation Street.
Matrix Reloaded reminds me of the Crisps I've just been eating fully loaded. Pie reminds me of Spy, it also reminds me of Pai here in Thailand.

When I put Wipeout into Google I got and
Wipeout could also mean Erase, or it also reminds me of Oblivion because of Alton Towers and Rita link.

If you go back to the you see the following...

I need to look at some links and see what I can find.

Last edited by dixie d; 04-02-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #33920
dixie d
Inactive

I just noticed this article in the News...

LOTTERY COUPLE DEFEND BENEFIT CLAIM

Quote:
Mick and Jean O'Shea won the huge EuroMillions sum in 2005, but Mr O'Shea still receives £500 a month disability allowance because it is not means-tested, the Sun reported.
Is there any link to and Football Pools in the post above?

Also Means-Tested could mean Mains Tester, or Means as in Meantime.

In the article you see the name
On the Sneinton page you see this picture...

I'll try and look into it.

Last edited by dixie d; 04-02-2012 at 01:38 PM.