Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-05-2016, 04:44 PM   #1
Ooberman

Default Trump backs Brexit

'Trump backs Brexit, brands migration crisis a ‘horrible thing for Europe’

Published time: 6 May, 2016 11:58

'Donald Trump feels the UK would be “better off without” the European Union, blaming the migrant crisis on the 28-member bloc.

Telling Fox News he had a “feeling” it was the better option, the Republican presumptive presidential nominee said the EU “pushed” the migrant crisis on Europe.

“I would say the UK are better off without [the EU] personally, but I’m not making that as a recommendation, just my feeling,” he told the news channel.

Adding that he has a lot of investment in the UK, Trump then said he wants British voters “to make their own decision.”

His comments come after US President Barack Obama warned that Britain would go to the “back of the queue” for trade deals with the US, should it vote to leave the EU.

With Trump’s chances of winning the presidency now looking stronger, David Cameron’s advisers have urged the prime minister to “reach out” to the candidate.

On Thursday, however, a spokesperson for Cameron said the prime minister would not apologize to Trump for calling him “divisive, stupid, and wrong” after the property tycoon had previously said he would ban Muslims from entering the US.

It is unclear how eurosceptic “Leave” campaigners will react to Trump’s endorsement of Brexit. UKIP leader Nigel Farage did not accept support from French Front National leader Marine Le Pen for the June 23 referendum.

RT contacted Leave.eu for a response, but no-one was available for comment....'

Read it & user comments at link below:

https://www.rt.com/uk/342061-donald-trump-backs-brexit/

^^^
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 08-05-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: add screen-shot of comment from rt link
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #2
georgesmiley

Glad to see that Trump agrees with me. We may be wrong of course, but for me the EU and the direction in which it is going will have disastrous consequences for the native Europeans still living in "Europe".

I know people think the EU is a force for good in terms of trade and jobs. Some of these people also recognise the EU makes it difficult to control who enters your country.

Some people think anyone should be allowed to enter your country. There is no right answer. Numbers count. One side or the other will win.

Obama's intervention just shows how it is necessary to vote to get out of the EU.

edit: because Obama is an obvious NWO puppet. And the fools who control him still believe he can have influence. Maybe he can.

Last edited by georgesmiley; 08-05-2016 at 06:23 PM. Reason: furthe explanation
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:20 PM   #3
ramirez

This could be a ploy to split the left vote further.

Much like Boris Johnson chiming in.

I have my suspicions, but hopefully it is genuine, think that is far more likely.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:34 PM   #4
neilbe
Inactive

Well done the Donald..

He talks a lot of sense about a lot of things..

One thing that I personally disagree with though, is his position on Iran.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:38 PM   #5
fairyprincess

He's very good at telling people what they want to hear. This time, I agree with him..... This time.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:44 PM   #6
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Trump may back Brexit but he will move the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem if he becomes President. The Jewish Lobby loved that at the AIPAC Conference.

Hillary Clinton said at AIPAC "Today, Americans and Israelis face momentous choices that will shape the future of our relationship and of both our nations. The first choice is this: are we prepared to take the U.S./Israel alliance to the next level?" What's that next level .. total world domination.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 08-05-2016 at 06:46 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:54 PM   #7
freshpot

Whats this got to do with Trump....oops silly me
freshpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:41 PM   #8
alfredo79

But the Brexit is only an operation backed by some lobbies and esoteric circles against other assholes like them. It's a method of blackmail.
I'm sure that the supporters of Brexit, in most cases, are ultra-liberist, zionist, "Americanist", "imperialist", pro-austerity, even more than anti-Brexit persons. From I know, most politicians who push for Brexit are ultra-conservatives expression of super-rich Britishes.
With this, I'm not a friend of this Europe.

Last edited by alfredo79; 08-05-2016 at 08:41 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:43 PM   #9
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
This could be a ploy to split the left vote further.

Much like Boris Johnson chiming in.

I have my suspicions, but hopefully it is genuine, think that is far more likely.
yep..
Reverse psychology, probably the oldest mind control in the book, shame it doesn't just work on children..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote