Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 10-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #21
saamjaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
It's important to understand then when Life energies are manipulated by crystals (and all crystals do so) they split into two, one goes into the seventeenth dimension where the Nassunaki reside and it becomes part of their world. The other half then goes on to join our energy.

However, there is one crystal that doesnt. Topaz.

Topaz was used in Mu by the Dark wizards, it was created and then spread around the earth. They used it to steal the life force from the Nassunaki as well as taking life Force from other beings.

This is why you have to be careful with Topaz, its powerfull stuff. You see, when topaz is used to manipulate energies it will take a small amount of life energy from surrounding life, and studies have shown this to be true.
Sounds interesting, do you have any reference for these studies?
Old 10-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #22
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by saamjaam View Post
Sounds interesting, do you have any reference for these studies?
Nah, I was just showing that anyone can spew a bunch of crap out their mouth.
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #23
saamjaam

Quote:
Marvelous!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #24
ambler1980

Quote:
gimme back my avatar!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #25
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
gimme back my avatar!
HAHAHAHA!

What are the chances!
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #26
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
I know many of you believe in the power of orgonite, but I investigated this, mentally and spiritually, and found out that orgonite is a dead material.
I actually relieve to hear this, meaning that if orgonite can produce danger then it would be less if there are more dead crystal circulating.

Quote:
Unlike a real, normal, untreated crystal, which has a Light spirit and Light energy, orgonite has no spirit, no Light.. no Light energy. Manipulating energy, what orgonite does, creates imbalances in the flow of that energy, and this can lead to nasty and unwanted effects. From what I learned, the Light does not endorse using orgonite.
I want my non crystal orgonite to have no spirit, so this is another good news for me. I don't want to have any spirit reside in my orgonite.

Quote:
When we use orgonite, we ask a non living object to do healing for us, instead of doing the healing ourselves. Real, non artificial crystals can be used to augment our own healing abilities, but we are always the ones that must do the healing, nothing can do this for us. There exist no objects or materials that can do healing on their own.. only tools that can augment our own healing gifts and energies.
We may need tool too, even if it is a dead tool. Even if the sick people refused to be healed, it can be forced.

Spiritual way of healing also has limit.

Quote:
Not everything that travels the mainstream beliefs as "good", is in fact good. Orgonite is just one of those examples, people either believe it works or it doesn't, but no one considers that it may be harmful to the flows of energy. A lot of knowledge that is shared in mainstream beliefs is harmful.
Agree that without learning more, people can produce harmfull device. But an orgone device should work either people believe it or not. Depend on its construction, it can also need people thought to work, which may not be a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
Orgonite is dead because there is no such thing as mystical 'energy', people just believe there is. Orgone was a conceptual force created in the 30's to symbolise the energy of the Orgasm. Everything else is a religion only.
I highly believe crystal may have power. But I believe that there are dead crystal too.

Agree that orgonite is physical thing that can have effect on physical thing or being. But many people experience bad and good spiritual experience too. Too many to ignore.

I don't underestimate crystal. Because of that I decide not to use crystal in my orgonite, not until I really know what they do in crystal.

Last edited by sucahyo; 24-01-2011 at 12:30 AM.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote