Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #81
wormhole888

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
We know there are not! The onus is on you to prove that there are. Looking forward to proof being provided.
there is no way you can know that ..you do realise this dont you ... or are we dealing with a simpleton here.
wormhole888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #82
wormhole888

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
There are all sorts of masons some masonic groups like the co-masons allow women to join others don't and as far as I know, the all male mason groups don't recognize the mixed groups as being 'proper' masons at all.
The masons we have round here are a jolly bunch and so a lot for charity.
Can't see them as wanting to take over the world of anything similar, they mainly seem to enjoy golf and big dinners.
so what ..means fuck all to the point made .. you are talking about front line freemasonry ..blue lodge ... we are not ..
Old 11-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #83
wormhole888

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Satan does not play a part in Freemasonry. This is a concoction created by the insecure, the ignorant, the tyrannical, and/or the fascist to suit their agenda.

A lie told about us a thousand times is still a lie.

You mean fabricated instead of documented? The crap that has been placed out on the internet and written about by these shills can be and has been easily debunked.

Freemasonry is very democratic in nature. Some corrupt or bad activity happens, but the systems we have in place prevent any one from having too much power and the systems we have in place are very effective. Each Grand Lodge has its own system and rules by which it lives.

As for civil government, yes there is a shit load of corrupt activity, but I could write a book on what I believe about civil government.

There is no "secret group" within Freemasonry.

If you knew how Freemasonry operated you'd realize that this kind of thought is folly.
again there is no way you can know this ... you masons on here are making yourselves look thick quite frankly for persisting this claim.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #84
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormhole888 View Post
so what ..means fuck all to the point made .. you are talking about front line freemasonry ..blue lodge ... we are not ..
What category of Freemasons are you on about then? Be specific.

Last edited by kadosh; 11-03-2013 at 09:44 PM.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #85
ksigmason

Quote:
I'm a member of many Masonic groups and anti-Masons have yet to show any accuracy to their accusations.

Quote:
again there is no way you can know this ... you masons on here are making yourselves look thick quite frankly for persisting this claim.
What makes you think I can know? I am very familiar with how Freemasonry operates. Some stuff I am "fuzzy" on, but I at least know where to research it or who to ask. I am also very involved at the local, state, and national levels of various organizations in Freemasonry.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #86
wormhole888

[QUOTE=ksigmason;1061367526]I'm a member of many Masonic groups and anti-Masons have yet to show any accuracy to their accusations.

prove it or shut up ... i reckon youre bullshiting .... im not a member of fuck all let alone an anti - mason group ..what a waste of time that would be.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:43 PM   #87
wormhole888

What makes you think I can know? I am very familiar with how Freemasonry operates. Some stuff I am "fuzzy" on, but I at least know where to research it or who to ask. I am also very involved at the local, state, and national levels of various organizations in Freemasonry.[/QUOTE]

how would you really know that you are familiar with how freemasonry operates ... these people you are asking how would you know thier sincerity.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #88
wormhole888

Quote:
What category of Freemasons are you on about then? Be specific.
how would i know names given to secret groups if im not initiated into it .. ffs ..
the key is in the word secret ..
freemasonry is not the only cult that operates this system ..
Old 12-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #89
ksigmason

Quote:
prove it or shut up ... i reckon youre bullshiting .... im not a member of fuck all let alone an anti - mason group ..what a waste of time that would be.
Prove that I'm a Mason? Would you like pictures? I can show pictures in most of them, particularly since I've presided over 3 of the bodies, I currently preside over the Commandery, and I'm a junior officer in most of them as well. I'm also a Grand officer in one of them, but I'll be a Grand officer in two of them after next month. I'm also in many committees at the Grand level and one committee at the General Grand level (international) in the Royal Arch.

What is sad is that I have to sit and think of all the bodies that I'm a member of since I sometimes miscount. I pulled out my dues cards and after this last weekend I have 15 dues cards and this time next month I will be up to 17. Like I've said to LG, I won't put my dues cards because my jurisdiction puts a lot of private info on them.

Quote:
how would you really know that you are familiar with how freemasonry operates ... these people you are asking how would you know thier sincerity.
To your first question: experience, involvement, and research. To your second questions: trust and reliability.

Last edited by ksigmason; 12-03-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #90
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I won't put my dues cards because my jurisdiction puts a lot of private info on them.
You can always censor the information you don't want seen.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 12-03-2013 at 09:10 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #91
lightgiver

Arrow The Distractions

One things for sure not much building going on,on this thread yet again,just another distraction type thread per usual....

Masons build temples etc etc whilst the streets where the ordinary people live are polluted filthy and full of crap...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...202748&page=68

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-03-2013 at 09:11 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #92
fahimknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
One things for sure not much building going on,on this thread yet again,just another distraction type thread per usual....Masons build temples etc etc whilst the streets where the ordinary people live are polluted filthy and full of crap...
I wrote the thread and I do not see it as a distraction in fact, I am enjoying the debate and the various view points. You see it is a distraction to you because you lack the intelligence to delve into the conversation; thus most of us are tired of your constant cutting and pasting. I would love to hear your thoughts not constantly parrotting what others may have said and/or written. Now, quote me some damn 'holy' Christian scripture.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-El

Last edited by fahimknight; 13-03-2013 at 12:24 AM.
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #93
lightgiver

Arrow Fast asleep

It appears you spend you life propagating rumours...and meaningless nonsense...IMHO..

Quote:

The Authorized Version, commonly known as the King James Version, King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611. First printed by the King's Printer Robert Barker, this was the third official translation into English; the first having been the Great Bible commissioned by the Church of England in the reign of King Henry VIII, and the second was the Bishop's Bible of 1568. In January 1604, King James I of England convened the Hampton Court Conference where a new English version was conceived in response to the perceived problems of the earlier translations as detected by the Puritans, a faction within the Church of England...

Authorized King James Version - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
I wrote the thread and I do not see it as a distraction in fact, I am enjoying the debate and the various view points. You see it is a distraction to you because you lack the intelligence to delve into the conversation; thus most of us are tired of your constant cutting and pasting. I would love to hear your thoughts not constantly parrotting what others may have said and/or written. Now, quote me some damn 'holy' Christian scripture.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-El
Why should I waste precious energy on Negative pointless never ending debates...and responding to abusive individuals like yourself

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-03-2013 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Spell ing
Old 13-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #94
lightgiver

Arrow A- Men

Popular among some theosophists, proponents of Afrocentric theories of history, and adherents of esoteric Christianity is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the (Egyptian god) Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Hindu Sanskrit word, Aum...

Most Of the Time words are not even needed...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=235850&page=3

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-03-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #95
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
You can always censor the information you don't want seen.
I still don't feel comfortable doing it. Call it irrational.

Old 13-03-2013, 04:10 AM   #96
kadosh
Banned

[QUOTE=lightgiver;1061370019]One things for sure not much building going on,on this thread yet again,just another distraction type thread per usual....

Masons build temples etc etc whilst the streets where the ordinary people live are polluted filthy and full of crap...

Shill.
Old 13-03-2013, 04:12 AM   #97
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
It appears you spend you life propagating rumours...and meaningless nonsense...IMHO..
Why should I waste precious energy on Negative pointless never ending debates...and responding to abusive individuals like yourself
Shill.
Old 13-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #98
wormhole888

To your first question: experience, involvement, and research. To your second questions: trust and reliability.[/QUOTE]

oh well then thats all the proof i need
Old 13-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #99
ksigmason

Quote:
oh well then thats all the proof i need
Well, I'm involved with various Masonic bodies at the local, state, national, and international level (mostly on committees, but I'm an officer at the local and state level as well).

What can I say outside of that I have experience in the governance and operations in Masonry? I've also done extensive research on most aspects of Freemasonry and I did this prior to even joining Freemasonry. Far too many think that every Mason joins without any knowledge...this is a dangerous mindset to have.

Are you looking for specific examples? I guess maybe my vague answers are a result of unclear questions.

Old 14-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #100
lightgiver

Exclamation 13A-sons

Quote:

[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shill.
Have you walked around the Streets of the UK lately MR/Mrs Pretending to be a Mason...