Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #61
lightgiver

Arrow Bickering Pretense

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseaquarius View Post
That said, Bohemian Grove is NOT an internet rumor.

Obviously it is real, and in typical Masonic fashion you completely ignored my question concerning it despite my questions and despite the gigantic flaming owl on your screen.

If you don't know anything about Bohemian Grove, then why not just admit it? Pride got your tongue?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126488...349 pictures of Bohemian Grove...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174115

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-03-2013 at 12:44 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:47 AM   #62
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Not believably. Believability requires it be supported by the available evidence and that isn't easy to spin if you're trying to steer people away from the truth.

Someone will usually spot the fallacy, which is probably why secret societies have resorted to not answering questions, because they know they'll get caught lying.

Obviously it is real, and in typical Masonic fashion you completely ignored my questions concerning it despite the gigantic flaming owl on your screen.

If you don't know anything about Bohemian Grove, then why not just admit it? Pride got your tongue?
Your question was not about the BG. Yes, I know enough about this particular group thanks. Weaving Spiders Come Not Here.

I have answered the question you raised concerning Freemasonry and the Illuminati. End of story!
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:09 AM   #63
riseaquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh
Your question was not about the BG. Yes, I know enough about this particular group thanks. Weaving Spiders Come Not Here.
You mean you know what the sign out front says.. Impressive.

My question wasn't about Bohemian Grove? Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAquarius
What do you know about this? Eg. Which secret society is this? and which deity are they honoring?
Any day now.
Quote:
I have answered the question you raised concerning Freemasonry and the Illuminati. End of story!
I understand. Internet discussions are hard work, especially when you have to tell the truth multiple times in one sitting.

After all, you're only human. (Right?)
Quote:
@ lightgiver
That's a good video.

I'm just trying to get the Masonic perspective on Bohemian Grove since they keep accusing the conspiracy community of lying.

So far its pretty obvious whose lying though.

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 09-03-2013 at 01:13 AM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #64
lightgiver

Exclamation Pretense

Quote:

I'm just trying to get the Masonic perspective on Bohemian Grove since they keep accusing the conspiracy community of lying.

So far its pretty obvious whose lying.
These masons on here are not masons,so you are wasting your time... End Of!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94202

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-03-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:44 AM   #65
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

There are plenty of Freemasons on this forum. Your problem is we expose the nonsense you post and can rebut all the crap.

Last edited by kadosh; 09-03-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #66
kadosh
Banned

riseaquarius - Can you please explain the differences between Freemasonry and the Illuminati as I have repeatedly asked?[QUOTE]

Reply - This is the question I answered in my detailed reply above not BG.

Last edited by kadosh; 09-03-2013 at 01:52 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:07 AM   #67
kadosh
Banned

Quote:

What do you know about this? Eg. Which secret society is this? and which deity are they honoring?

Surely you can provide a more elaborate answer than 'I dono nuthin bout no Satan!'.
So after wading through all the verbiage posted on this thread I guess this is what you are on about is this BG image. How can they be a secret society when information is available for anyone to find on the internet.

The main statue worshipped at Bohemian Grove was not always an Owl god. In the 1880's, there stood an idol of Buddha, said to have been at least 70 feet tall.

The BG has nothing to do with Freemasonry. Two entirely unconnected and different groups.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #68
lightgiver

Arrow Shilling Machines

Quote:
Then I expose them as shills. Its a win win.
I thought that WAS already quite clear

BRITAIN’S Prince Charles has cited the Mumbai shantytown setting for the film “Slumdog” as a role model for sustainable living in English Towns & Cities....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=569

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-03-2013 at 02:29 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #69
riseaquarius

6 replies?? Would an admin be so kind as to combine kadosh's posts into one?

It appears this shill is trying to push real people's posts off the page.
Quote:
king of the cut and paste.
What's the matter? Am I making it too difficult for you to disown your words when they become inconvenient?
Quote:
There are plenty of Freemasons on this forum.
More commonly known as shills.
Quote:
The BG has nothing to do with Freemasonry. Two entirely unconnected and different groups.
I assumed this much. I just thought you might have some inside information on what really goes on at Bohemian Grove.

Turns out all you really know is what you found on Google. You know, 'internet rumors'. All seeing eye my ass.
Quote:
Anyone just read through so called lightgivers Posts and you will see just tons of links and nothing much else,
word of warning have a sleeping bag handy or better still read them whilst you are in the toilet where they belong.
If you want dirt on someone dig it up yourself. The video lightgiver posted isn't boring at all.

Its a thousand times more informative than anything you 'Freemasons' have presented thus far.

Maybe that's what you're trying to push off the page.

By the way nice divide and conquer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver
I thought that WAS already quite clear
Crystal.

Last edited by riseaquarius; 09-03-2013 at 03:32 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #70
lightgiver

Arrow Traitors

Quote:

If you want dirt on someone dig it up yourself. The video lightgiver posted isn't boring at all.

Its a thousand times more informative than anything you 'Freemasons' have presented thus far.

Maybe that's what you're trying to push off the page.

By the way nice divide and conquer.
Thats another thing they tend to do constantly, is insult forum members,I saupose thats one way of spotting shills and traitors...Its no wonder they do not have many friends...I have posted more informative info then them put together...

What I find quite disturbing as well is that when Aeroplanes drops bombs on children the perpertraitors get away with it...isnt that the same as mass murder !!! what a topsy turvey truly evil world we live in eh !

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...202748&page=68

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-03-2013 at 03:23 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:28 AM   #71
fahimknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Then why do so many conspiracy theorists (CT) that I come across just recycle the same garbage over and over again. It's very rare to meet one with original material. So much that I see is that a CT is guided by what others say
Gary Allen and Larry Abraham in "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" give us this interesting scenario: "Most of us have had the experience, either as parents or youngsters, of trying to discover the "hidden picture" within another picture in a children's magazine. Usually you are shown a landscape with trees, bushes, flowers and other bits of nature. The caption reads something like this: "Concealed somewhere in this picture is a donkey pulling a cart with a boy in it. Can you find them?" Try as you might, usually you could not find the hidden picture until you turned to a page farther back in the magazine which would reveal how cleverly the artist had hidden it from us. If we study the landscape we realize that the whole picture was painted in such a way as to conceal the real picture within, and once we see the "real picture," it stands out like the proverbial painful digit.”

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-El
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #72
ksigmason

Done traveling. God, what a nightmare trip that was. My truck broke down for first time since I bought it 7-years ago. Hopefully its the alternator and nothing else.

Quote:
You just blamed the entire Satanic connection to Freemasonry on 'intolerance', with a question mark no less as if you have no idea what you're talking about.
Most of the attacks on Freemasonry can be traced back to religious intolerance. I responded the way I did as I was being rhetorical as any rational mind would see the Satanic accusations for what they are...crap.

Quote:
Is this a Jedi mind trick? Masons would have been angry at Morgan for publishing their secrets, obviously.
Like I said, there were books already published that said the same thing he was going to state. He was bringing nothing new to the table in the sense of "exposing us".

Quote:
Playing dumb is another reason you're called a liar. Its deception.
I'm not playing dumb. I stated facts. There is no definitive proof that any harm actually ever came to "Captain" William Morgan. The anti-Masons had their big moment to condemn and drag Freemasonry through the mud. The Morgan Affair devastated Masonry in many places and caused many new orders to progress very slowly. Connecticut was one haven where Freemasonry continued and we see the York Rite really progress from their and surrounding states like Rhode Island.

Quote:
So all these people were publishing the same 'lies'?
Essentially yes.

Quote:
Let me guess: This was all one big conspiracy to discredit Freemasonry?
Some of the original charges against Freemasonry I would say yes were a result of conspiracy against us.

Quote:
I'm not just being facetious either. I've long suspected some rivalry between Freemasons and the Illuminati.
An interesting theory.

Quote:
The hollow arguments I'm referring to are your claims that critics of Freemasonry and now the Illuminati are all lying, crazy, or otherwise defective.

As always you have zero evidence to support this claim even though you constantly demand it from everyone else.
I have provided the same responses time and time against the repetitive nature of Masonic accusations.

Quote:
Where'd you hear this? The lodge? Because here in the real world the Illuminati are alive and well.
Symbols sell. Even bad publicity by you guys is good publicity.

Quote:
That's easy: Bohemian Grove in California. I hear they worship Moloch

I'm not surprised they were picketed nor that it was overlooked largely.

I did laugh though at the guy who said the Grove is about to "be conquered". I'm all for picketing and protesting, but those gatherings can be ignored. Action is required and I doubt some of those guys have the "cojones" to do anything they think should be done.

Quote:
Some weirdo's in the forest.

[quote=lightgiver;1061362225]These masons on here are not masons,so you are wasting your time... End Of! /QUOTE]
Oh, quit with that.

Quote:
More commonly known as shills.
What makes us shills? That we're Freemasons or that we don't take the lies?

Plus, being called "shill" is mild versus what others have called me on other sites. Today alone I was called sick and demented.

Hell, I had one gal threaten me with violence and call me every name in the book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
Gary Allen and Larry Abraham in "None Dare Call it Conspiracy"...
Never heard of it. I'll have to read through it.

Interesting analogy though.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 09-03-2013 at 07:37 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #73
eppyone

Quote:
Not believably. Believability requires it be supported by the available evidence and that isn't easy to spin if you're trying to steer people away from the truth.

Someone will usually spot the fallacy, which is probably why secret societies have resorted to not answering questions, because they know they'll get caught lying.

Obviously it is real, and in typical Masonic fashion you completely ignored my questions concerning it despite the gigantic flaming owl on your screen.

If you don't know what goes on at Bohemian Grove, why not just admit it?
"Believability"? Really? On a forum that many members actually believe that the queen is a reptile? And the moon is a hollow spaceship filled with said reptiles? lolz...
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #74
eppyone

Quote:

Once again....Try me...But you can't can you?
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #75
eastbeast

Quote:

So if we are not Freemasons what are we?
Old 10-03-2013, 04:53 AM   #76
riseaquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason
I have provided the same responses time and time against the repetitive nature of Masonic accusations.
Fine. I'll just go with internet rumors then.

Quote:
That's easy: Bohemian Grove in California.
Bohemian Grove is a place, not a secret society.
Quote:
I hear they worship Moloch
I hear the same.

Quote:
Symbols sell. Even bad publicity by you guys is good publicity.
You're wrong. There's definitely a genuine SATANIC presence in the entertainment industry.

Don't worry though. I won't blame Freemasonry for that.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAquarius
Some weirdo's in the forest.
Translation:
Quote:
Swamp gas. Weather balloon. Nothing to see here people.
Unlike you, I actually care to know these things - the TRUTH of them.

Quote:
What makes us shills?
- lying

- dodging questions

- playing stupid

- working for Satan

Just to name a few..

As far as I'm concerned there really is no difference.
Quote:
So if we are not Freemasons what are we?
Shills with masonic-looking avatars?

I'm pretty sure 'the lodge' wouldn't approve of you flashing your membership on a conspiracy forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eppyone
"Believability"? Really? On a forum that many members actually believe that the queen is a reptile? And the moon is a hollow spaceship filled with said reptiles? lolz...
Yea, really..

Last edited by riseaquarius; 10-03-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:02 AM   #77
ksigmason

Quote:
Fine. I'll just go with internet rumors then.
I'm sorry if I sound like a dick, but I'm just tired of dispelling the same myths over and over and over and over and over again.

Quote:
They're known under the name "Bohemian Grove" though.

Quote:
Don't worry though. I won't blame Freemasonry for that.
lol

Quote:
Unlike you, I actually care to know these things - the TRUTH of them.
Not everyone does though. I've never been a very nosy person.

Quote:
- lying

- dodging questions

- playing stupid

- working for Satan
I don't work for Satan, I don't play stupid, nor have I lied. I guess I dodged questions, but usually not intentionally...usually I gloss over without notice. Those times its pointed out I admit to it.

Quote:
Well my 15 dues cards, certificates/patents, regalia, awards, and so on are just a figments of my imagination I guess.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure 'the lodge' wouldn't approve of you flashing your membership on a conspiracy forum.
The Lodge has no control over what I do on my own time nor would they care as I haven't said anything that violates anything I promised. The current Master of my Lodge and most of his officers are Masons that I initiated or were initiated by one of those I initiated.

Too many think that the Masons exercise some kind of micromanaging control over its members when it doesn't.

Last edited by ksigmason; 10-03-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:03 AM   #78
riseaquarius

Quote:
I'm sorry if I sound like a dick, but I'm just tired of dispelling the same myths over and over and over and over and over again.
Truce then. I just hope you understand why people are actually suspicious of Freemasonry.

Writing these people off as idiots and paranoids only intensifies their suspicions.
Quote:
The Lodge has no control over what I do on my own time nor would they care as I haven't said anything that violates anything I promised.
This is why nobody trusts Freemasons.

If I asked you a question that might reveal confidential information, then you'd have to lie to me, would you not?

Old 10-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #79
ksigmason

Quote:
Truce then. I just hope you understand why people are actually suspicious of Freemasonry.
Deal.

Quote:
Writing these people off as idiots and paranoids only intensifies their suspicions.
Yeah but all I can do is present the facts. Some I can't convince of the truth of things but I can only lead a horse to water.

I don't think every non-Mason is ignorant to Masonry or symbolism; Dr. Steam and I had a great conversation on the banners of Royal Arch Masonry, which led to one of my favorite articles on my blog.

Quote:
If I asked you a question that might reveal confidential information, then you'd have to lie to me, would you not?
Incorrect. I just wouldn't answer and lying, even to non-Masons, is a crime in Masonry.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #80
eastbeast

Quote:
That's easy: Bohemian Grove in California.

I hear the same.

I don't know anything about it, what's more I don't care about it, it has no impact on my life, I have enough to do without bothering about some bunch of people gathering somewhere thousands of miles away just to do whatever it is they do.
I suppose its a location rather than anything else.

Quote:
- lying

- dodging questions

- playing stupid

- working for Satan

I don't recall ever doing any of that.

Quote:

Firstly, I'm not sure I even know what is a 'shill' but I'm pretty sure I 'm not one anyway.
Secondly, as ksig says in essence, I can prove my membership.

As U.G.L.E. has decided that we should all be more open about the whole organisation, your second sentence would go against that idea.
Also,
Mike Martin is here, he is very well known at U.G.L.E. so there is another paradox.
Also,
The Lodge has no control over what I do on my own time nor would they care as I haven't said anything that violates anything I promised.
Also,
We often talk about the Internet, forums of all types, and with many there are actually photos of the whole Lodge on them.
With regards to this forum, most of my Lodge know I am here, and together we have a chuckle about some of the interesting ideas put forward for discussion.

Last edited by eastbeast; 10-03-2013 at 10:36 AM.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote