Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 03-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #1
vienna

Default PROOF OF THE NWO ; Essential Quotes

The Climate Change Hoax

“It would seem that men and women need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum such as motivation seemed to have ceased to exist or have yet to be found. The need for enemies seems to be a common historical factor…

Bring the divided nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose…

Democracy will be made to seem responsible for the lagging economy, the scarcity and uncertainties. The very concept of democracy could then be brought into question and allow for the seizure of power by extremists of one brand or the other…

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. The real enemy [of the elites and their minions] then is humanity itself.”

- “The First Global Revolution” (1991) published by the Club of Rome. Members of the Club of Rome include: Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Bill Gates, George Soros and author of the Kyoto Protocols Maurice Strong.

The Purpose of The Banking System ;

"The Power of financial capitalism had [a] far reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.
This system was to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences.

The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks, which were themselves private corporations.

Each central bank sought to dominate its government by its ability to control treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence co-operative politicians by subsequent rewards in the business world."

Carrol Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966 - Bill Clinton's mentor and Georgetown University professor

"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:19 AM   #2
dondaz

"Beware the leader who beats the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into patriotic fervor, for patriotism is a double-edged sword.

It emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need to seize the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.

How do I know?

For this is what I have done.

And I am Caesar."
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #3
albie
Inactive

Quote:
“It would seem that men and women need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum such as motivation seemed to have ceased to exist or have yet to be found. The need for enemies seems to be a common historical factor…

Bring the divided nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose…

Democracy will be made to seem responsible for the lagging economy, the scarcity and uncertainties. The very concept of democracy could then be brought into question and allow for the seizure of power by extremists of one brand or the other…

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. The real enemy [of the elites and their minions] then is humanity itself.”

- “The First Global Revolution” (1991) published by the Club of Rome. Members of the Club of Rome include: Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Bill Gates, George Soros and author of the Kyoto Protocols Maurice Strong.
Rubbish. The article is WARNING AGAINST THIS. Not suggesting it.

As you'll see if you read it all...

http://sovereignjohn.wordpress.com/2...al-revolution/

Tut! Disinformationists.
albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
albie
Inactive

And Carrol Quigley was a conspiracy theorist giving his theory, his view on the system.

Hardly proof.
albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
And Carrol Quigley was a conspiracy theorist giving his theory, his view on the system.

Hardly proof.
According to Allan Watt Quigly = High masonic mouth piece.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:46 AM   #6
vienna

Quote:
Rubbish. The article is WARNING AGAINST THIS. Not suggesting it.

As you'll see if you read it all...

http://sovereignjohn.wordpress.com/2...al-revolution/

Tut! Disinformationists.

yep those "Disinformationists" hey 'albie'

I guess if they were warning against it, it's odd they should be doing that very thing?

In his article, "Global warming hysteria serves as excuse for world government" Daniel Taylor outlined how the exploitation of the natural phenomenon of "global warming" was a pet project of the Club of Rome and the CFR

"Richard Haass, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, stated in his article "State sovereignty must be altered in globalized era," that a system of world government must be created and sovereignty eliminated in order to fight global warming, as well as terrorism. "Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function," says Haass. "Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves..."

an essential means of achieving global government by consent over conquest, as has long been the ultimate goal of the elite, is by "fanning public hysteria" over climate change,

FURTHER QUOTES

"The Trilateral Commission, one of the three pillars of the New World Order in alliance with Bilderberg and the CFR, met last week in near secrecy to formulate policy on how best they could exploit global warming fearmongering to ratchet up taxes and control over how westerners live their lives.

At the confab, European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger and chairman of British Petroleum Peter Sutherland (pictured top), gave a speech to his elitist cohorts in which he issued a "Universal battle cry arose for the world to address “global warming” with a single voice."

Echoing this sentiment was General Lord Guthrie, director of N.M. Rothschild & Sons, member of the House of Lords and former chief of the Defense Staff in London, who urged the Trilateral power-brokers to "Address the global climate crisis with a single voice, and impose rules that apply worldwide."

Globalists love global warming! Oil industry kingpins, Bilderbergers and Rothschild minions have all put their weight behind it. This is a fraud conceived, nurtured and promulgated by elite, and to castigate individuals for merely questioning the motives behind climate change fearmongering by accusing them of being mouthpieces for the establishment is a complete reversal of the truth
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 03-10-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #7
vienna

Quote:

Hardly proof.
Tragedy and Hope is based on his analysis and extensive research in the closely-held papers of an Anglo-American elite organization to which he was given access

Quigley was professor of history at the Foreign Service School of Georgetown University, formerly taught at Princeton and at Harvard. He has done research in the archives of France, Italy, and England, and is the author of the widely praised Evolution of Civilizations and the Official Historian for the Council on Forieign relations

Quigley served as a consultant to the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Navy, the Smithsonian Institute, and the United States House Select Committee on Astronautics and Space Exploration, which was important in the establishment of NASA
Old 03-10-2007, 11:16 AM   #8
dondaz

Quote:

Wether this was a warning or not is now beside the point, they are now applying what this quote says so it is relevent to the situation at hand.

Keep the NWO quotes coming
Old 03-10-2007, 11:23 AM   #9
vienna

don't let 'albie' mislead you, it's not a warning it's a revealing:

By Professor Carroll Quigley.

"This is the book that blows the lid off the secret organization created by Cecil Rhodes to quietly gain control over the nations of the world and establish a global government based on the model of collectivism. Professor Quigley (President Clinton’s history professor at Georgetown University) was a trusted supporter of this organization and was given access to its private papers.

When his book was released by a major New York publishing house, it was expected that it would be read only by academics who are interested in the organization’s history and sympathetic to its goals.

However, when it began to be quoted by critics, the publisher withdrew the book from print. This led to the appearance of an underground version that circulated throughout the 1970s and 80s.

Eventually, the publisher was pressured into authorizing this official reprint edition, which is an exact replica of the original. It is a mammoth history interspersed with startling information about the secret organization’s impact on almost every major event of modern history. 1348 pages, hardbound."

Last edited by vienna; 03-10-2007 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #10
synergy777

vienna, a kindred spirit, i did a thread like like this on illusions/old icke forum. its another paper trail aspect, well done bro. most of mone will be from this sit, probably the best conspiracy site on the web imho.

Not CIA, but the ICA, lol

Illuminati Conspiracy Archive

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

"The owners and managers of the press determine which person, which facts, which version of the facts, and which ideas shall reach the public."
Commission On Freedom Of The Press

"The Trilateral Commission doesn't run the world, the Council on Foreign Relations does that!"
Winston Lord, Assistant Secretary of State, the U. S. State Department

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956), American editor, critic

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. All the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands."
Arnold Toynbee, "The Trend of International Affairs Since the War", International Affairs, November 1931, p. 809

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am."
President George Washington, October 24, 1798, in a letter to George Washington Snyder

"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."
John F. Kennedy in a speech before the American Newspaper Publishers Association (27 April 1961)

"We shall have a World government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
James Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, before the U.S. Senate

"It's been demonstrated that well within two minutes of watching television, most people enter a hypnotic alpha state bordering on theta. Viewers in this state are no longer able to critically evaluate, discern, or pass judgement from their own moral database on the material being viewed. The information just flows, unimpeded, into their subconscious year in and year out."
Jeff Rense, talk-radio host

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 03-10-2007 at 12:55 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #11
vienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
vienna, a kindred spirit, i did a thread like like this on illusions/old icke forum. its another paper trail aspect, well done bro. most of mone will be from this sit, probably the best conspiracy site on the web imho.

Not CIA, but the ICA, lol

Illuminati Conspiracy Archive

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

"The owners and managers of the press determine which person, which facts, which version of the facts, and which ideas shall reach the public."
Commission On Freedom Of The Press

"The Trilateral Commission doesn't run the world, the Council on Foreign Relations does that!"
Winston Lord, Assistant Secretary of State, the U. S. State Department

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956), American editor, critic

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. All the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands."
Arnold Toynbee, "The Trend of International Affairs Since the War", International Affairs, November 1931, p. 809

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am."
President George Washington, October 24, 1798, in a letter to George Washington Snyder

"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."
John F. Kennedy in a speech before the American Newspaper Publishers Association (27 April 1961)

"We shall have a World government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
James Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, before the U.S. Senate

"It's been demonstrated that well within two minutes of watching television, most people enter a hypnotic alpha state bordering on theta. Viewers in this state are no longer able to critically evaluate, discern, or pass judgement from their own moral database on the material being viewed. The information just flows, unimpeded, into their subconscious year in and year out."
Jeff Rense, talk-radio host

great stuff, it's definative quotes like this that we need when we're posting on other messageboards (BBC etc) to wake the termites up

Last edited by vienna; 03-10-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:59 PM   #12
synergy777

"Almost all people are hypnotics. The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced, and the people believed properly."
Charles H. Fort

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Justice Felix Frankfurter (1882-1965) U.S. Supreme Court Justice

The curse of our time is the proliferation of so-called 'think tanks' that advise our public leaders. Their influence has increased tremendously during recent years.
Alfred M. Lilienthal, September 20, 2003

"Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the initiated few."
Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"A world society cannot be haphazard. Since there are no precedents, it cannot be traditional at this stage of development. It can only be deliberate and experimental, planned and built up with particular objectives and with the aid of all available knowledge concerning the principles of social organization. Social engineering is a new science."
Scott Nearing, a socialist and advocate of World Government - United World, 1944, p.221

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 03-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #13
synergy777

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day."
Theodore Roosevelt, April 19, 1906

"This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalised... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill."
Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr.

"Language is a field of battle, the media is the artillery, and vocabulary is the ammunition. The NWO has taken the field by storm, and is proceeding with coordinated attacks on several fronts, using all the latest high-tech vocabulary ammunition. They've laid a bed of land mines that cripple us when we try to stand on them: 'liberalism', conservatism', prosperity', 'democracy'."
Richard Moore, Doublespeak

(newspeak/doublespeak/opposames/controlled oppostion are todays "Spin/PR")

"I have the greatest admiration for your propaganda. Propaganda in the West is carried out by experts who have had the best training in the world — in the field of advertizing — and have mastered the techniques with exceptional proficiency ... Yours are subtle and persuasive; ours are crude and obvious ... I think that the fundamental difference between our worlds, with respect to propaganda, is quite simple. You tend to believe yours ... and we tend to disbelieve ours."
Soviet correspondent based five years in the U.S.

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
William Colby (Former CIA Director)

"Electronic communication and rapid transportation make possible a stifling world government. Techniques such as genetic engineering, psychoactive drugs and electronic control of the brain make possible a transformation of the species into docile, fully-obedient, 'safe' organisms."
William Sims Bainbridge

Old 03-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #14
vienna

I'm surprised 'albie' hasn't popped in telling you all those quotes are misleading...or maybe his internet shift at Mi5 has ended and he's clocked off already
Old 03-10-2007, 02:02 PM   #15
howie

David Cameron just said "New World Order" at the live tory conference on Sky News.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:06 PM   #16
synak

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." --Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of England, in 1844.

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England ... (and) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."--
Professor of History Carroll Quigley, Georgetown University, in his book "Tragedy and Hope".

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
- Woodrow Wilson

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."
- Henry Kissenger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994
Buying in just like a bunch of fools
Time is ticking and we can't go back (my oh my)

- Ana, We Are
synak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #17
thetonic

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England ... (and) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."--
Professor of History Carroll Quigley, Georgetown University, in his book "Tragedy and Hope".

Why is Watt always calling people "Freemasons" without offer any proof... Is everyone in the world a bloody freemason but me?

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:41 PM   #18
dondaz

Quote:
"Corporations have been enthroned. An era of corruption in high places will follow and the money power will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people . . until wealth is aggregated in a few hands . . . and the Republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #19
thetonic

"But this secrecy... has become a god in this country, and those people who have secrets travel in a kind of fraternity... and they will not speak to anyone else." - Senator J. William Fulbright
Chairman, Senate Foreign Relations Committee
November 1971

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #20
dondaz

Quote:
The Bilderberg Group is also called the "invisible world government". Because of the character of the meetings it is clearly bribery on the behalf of the politicians who are taking part. Here they are suggested to betray their own countries by selling out their sovereign states to the EU by deceiving their own people ... This is what many of our elected politicians secretly are doing behind our backs - it is High Treason.
Not sure who said that?