Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default Beyonce thinks she is a goddess

"Beyonce's twinning at the Grammys! Queen Bey proudly parades her bump as she slays with stunning regal performance."

How distasteful and narcissistic. Almost naked on stage with a huge pregnant belly and flunkies all around "worshipping" her. Even Daily Mail readers have made comments about the goddess symbolism and ego of this woman!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...p-Grammys.html
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 10:57 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

The media keeps ramping it up. It wouldn't come as a surprise if she started to believe the publicity.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 12:47 PM   #3
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
"Beyonce's twinning at the Grammys! Queen Bey proudly parades her bump as she slays with stunning regal performance."

How distasteful and narcissistic. Almost naked on stage with a huge pregnant belly and flunkies all around "worshipping" her. Even Daily Mail readers have made comments about the goddess symbolism and ego of this woman!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...p-Grammys.html
She's actually pregnant this time? Good for her. It was probably some bullshit ritual of some sort for the unborn. The name Beyonce sounds like a nasty word in another language, like a nasty slang for a particular body part or something.

Beyonce has probably lived part of de Sade's 120 Days of Sodom.... they all have. Welcome to the entertainment business.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 04:47 PM   #4
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

Pop stars appear to get more raunchy every time I care to look (or am I getting too old?).
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
The media keeps ramping it up. It wouldn't come as a surprise if she started to believe the publicity.
Especially not with the big winner at the Grammys, Adele, saying things like:
"But I can't possibly accept this award. And I'm very humbled, and I'm very grateful and gracious. But my artist of my life is Beyonce. And this album for me, the "Lemonade" album, is just so monumental, Beyonce."

Adele even broke down and cry for her idol, Beyonce: http://www.npr.org/2017/02/13/514935...-grammy-awards

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-02-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Likes: (2)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #5
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

Never mind Beyonce, I'm sick to death of hearing about Adele, as if she is the greatest female singer the world has ever known. All her songs are sombre and depressing and just the usual "love" and relationship songs that the masses seem to lapp up. Typical stuff used at weddings etc. Nothing new, unique or different. And I can't bare it when these people get these awards and boast about it, how they thank this or that. I bet they sold their souls for their fame.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 01:10 AM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

We are fast approaching the time where hard core porn will be the norm in the music industry video clips - unless of course the masses stop watching it.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 01:11 AM   #7
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Beyonce and Adele are way overrated. Americans only fawn over Adele because she's British.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 05:28 AM   #8
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

I'm glad I don't have cable and don't have to watch this caca.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 06:47 PM   #9
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
We are fast approaching the time where hard core porn will be the norm in the music industry video clips - unless of course the masses stop watching it.
It's not far off it now- in fact it has been like this since the 1990s. Many of these female "singers" dress like prostitutes already. Beyonce was almost naked on that stage- live As for Adele, well at least she doesn't do that, but her fawning over Beyonce is sickening.
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 15-02-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Likes: (2)
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #10
greenhulk40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 868 (329 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Never mind Beyonce, I'm sick to death of hearing about Adele, as if she is the greatest female singer the world has ever known. All her songs are sombre and depressing and just the usual "love" and relationship songs that the masses seem to lapp up. Typical stuff used at weddings etc. Nothing new, unique or different. And I can't bare it when these people get these awards and boast about it, how they thank this or that. I bet they sold their souls for their fame.
Adele is just a fat pub singer or someone you would see singing on a cruise ship or at Butlins caravan parks, she is a Chav totally overrated but so is most music now, you will probably see Adele's CDs in poundland soon along with Peter Andre and Robbie Williams .
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 09:27 PM   #11
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

Adele overrate I agree and so are so many other "artists" who hit the big time in the music industry. But I don't get the chav thing about Adele, she doesn't look a chav type to me. Maybe it's because she was from a council estate - maybe? and if so it's a bit harsh. I doubt everyone on a council estate is a chav. The word chav gets misused and overused too much for my liking.

I think Robbie Williams, whether overrated or not, will be around a lot longer than Adele. The man's been going strong as a solo artist for quite a long time now. Speaking of Robbie Williams, but what happened to his interest in UFOs and allegedly being an Icke follower?.

Last edited by techman; 15-02-2017 at 09:29 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 11:13 AM   #12
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Robbie Williams is probably bi or gay. should of seen him go the grope on some other male singer he had perform with him.

that sort of play (putting a gay man up as an object for ladies affections) is text book tptb crap
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 12:11 PM   #13
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
The media keeps ramping it up. It wouldn't come as a surprise if she started to believe the publicity.
That's the trouble though. People start out relatively minor then hit the big time and as soon as they hit that point they start to think they are something else. They forget that their wealth is not anything divine but based on money. If it wasn't for her cash and fame would she be anything? when you are so wealthy and famous you can just surround yourself with a maze of bullshit and lies and people will tell you what you want to hear just to get money from you.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 12:12 PM   #14
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Adele overrate I agree and so are so many other "artists" who hit the big time in the music industry. But I don't get the chav thing about Adele, she doesn't look a chav type to me. Maybe it's because she was from a council estate - maybe? and if so it's a bit harsh. I doubt everyone on a council estate is a chav. The word chav gets misused and overused too much for my liking.

I think Robbie Williams, whether overrated or not, will be around a lot longer than Adele. The man's been going strong as a solo artist for quite a long time now. Speaking of Robbie Williams, but what happened to his interest in UFOs and allegedly being an Icke follower?.
Adele is totally depressing
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 12:14 PM   #15
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
It's not far off it now- in fact it has been like this since the 1990s. Many of these female "singers" dress like prostitutes already. Beyonce was almost naked on that stage- live As for Adele, well at least she doesn't do that, but her fawning over Beyonce is sickening.
That's because they use sexuality to get attention and make more cash. You can be a shit singer but if you are bouncing around almost naked people will pay to watch.

I thought the whole Beyoncé Adele speech was so fake and superficial but hey, that's they sort of people they are.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 01:27 PM   #16
thirdeyeblind
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 160
Likes: 46 (38 Posts)
Default

Another narcissist looking for validation
thirdeyeblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 03:44 PM   #17
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

The only good thing to have happened in the Grammys was when Esperanza Spalding was voted Best Newcomer, beating Justin Bieber (not literally).
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 07:36 PM   #18
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

Vigilant Citizen on the Grammy Awards...

The Grammy Awards 2017 Were About Protesting the King and Worshipping the Queen

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbus...shiping-queen/
The 2017 Grammy Awards featured pop stars taking aim at Trump while elevating Beyoncé to a goddess-like status. It was a 2017 update of the elite’s agenda.

The 2017 Grammy Awards was one of contrasts and duality. It elevated to the level of holy deity the “queen” of the elite’s industry while vilifying and rejecting the “king” of the United States.

Trump is depicted as an angry old man consumed by earthly things such as hate, greed, and power. Beyoncé is surrounded by the divine aura of a child-bearing goddess. Through this powerful symbolism, the Grammys explicitly tells the viewers what to reject and what to embrace.

So, no the Grammys are not “about the music”. They are about everything else. If you like music but don’t feel like being lectured for three hours, the only thing to do is follow Ceelo Green’s lead and leave the party.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 11:06 PM   #19
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
Robbie Williams is probably bi or gay. should of seen him go the grope on some other male singer he had perform with him.

that sort of play (putting a gay man up as an object for ladies affections) is text book tptb crap










kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 11:14 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

her black privilege gets her posted all over the media
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.