Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2015, 09:53 AM   #11741
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
You are not even trying to justify why your posts are relevant in this thread.

The subjects you are bring in to this may have something somewhere that can be linked but you are not even bothering to give the connection.

A thread with 585 pages is already difficult to follow without discussions about separate issues.

They may be amazing but so far aside from your initial questions they are twice-removed from the SRA cult that the thread is discussing.

I'm not a mod so all I can do is ask that you follow forum guidelines in relation to topics.
sorry you can not connect the dots, but I can.
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 09:59 AM   #11742
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaoandbau View Post
The judge also states that the children were 'tortured' by ED and AC and no charges? charging them would entail further investigation...
In the absence of any conclusive evidence of ANY sexual abuse, never mind at the hands of 70+ adults a week, they probably weighed the evidence they had of psychological and physical abiuse of the children by Spoonman and mum against the damage putting the children through an extremely unhealthy court case would result in, and decided to let them string themselves up by their own petards. It's only a matter of time before they do something REALLY nutty again.

Last edited by alf hearted; 29-03-2015 at 09:59 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 09:59 AM   #11743
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
I really have no idea where you are going with any of this in relation to the thread.

I would say that the opinion of twenty-one parents that actually knew the girl and the man involved carries more weight than mine, constructed second-hand.
HAve your read the article? The teacher pleaded guilty.
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:00 AM   #11744
nortatem
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 52
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaoandbau View Post
Your contributions are of high interest to me nortatem.
Thank you!

Relating to my last post to Alf, here is an interesting clip of Jimmy Savile and Russell Brand... I would love to know what you all make of it (still related to Hampstead admin , promise. )



video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHfHQwffOXU
nortatem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:05 AM   #11745
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
AKA Chinese Whispers, AKA Steering a topic onto pet subjects.

Do you feel that the subject matter that is directly related to this case has been exhausted to the point we should be discussing the CIA, the Fabian Society, the Nazi's and 7/7?

In my opinion that would be an admission that any real evidence or argument for a SRA cult in Hampstead unlikely to be uncovered.
We should definately discuss all this because child abuse is THAT far reacing. It starts from the very top.
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:07 AM   #11746
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
As far as i am aware , nobody has got hurt yet. The only injured parties are the two whistleblowers and the mother and family.
This could have been avoided if the police did their job and investigated. And as for the judge, she is just a 'waste of a wig'.
thats ok no one got hurt I am starting to wonder if you are on the pay roll Bo

Anyways.

Even if there was a investigation it will make no difference as the damage has been done and whatever the result will be, there will always be some who say its a cover up. Whatever the outcome.

Maybe when the children are grown up they will tell what actually happened to them, if they would ever want too.

People seem on intent in proving if sra exist or not, to me this is just another excuses to justify their horrifying acts of cruelty for their own ego and perversions.
I can understand why some would believe in sra and others not. Its what you believe in , some believe there is a god so therefore there is a devil but others do not believe either exists.
Some are trying to change other peoples beliefs this is not what thread is about.

By going over the same thing time and time again, you think that it will break some into changing their minds?, is that what some here are trying to do?
because you are not producing any new evidence.

This is just another form of bulling imo because others do not agree with you , you bombard them with mindless shit again without any new proof.
You will not change the mind of others without any further proof, that has not already been shown here.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:08 AM   #11747
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
So true. There are some seriously dodgy people in Hampstead, for those parents to be so supportive of a pedophile. It isn't natural.

This surely must put doubt into people's minds. More smoke to investigate.

Also nortatem, are you aware of the very strange appointment of the headteacher KF? Back in September 2007 parents protested and got up a petition against her appointment. There were newspaper articles about it. And even stranger, there were FIVE other primary schools in the area all of them appointed new headteachers.

Like a take over of the area.

More smoke.
I wasn' t aware, thank you.
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:12 AM   #11748
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortatem View Post
Thank you!

Relating to my last post to Alf, here is an interesting clip of Jimmy Savile and Russell Brand... I would love to know what you all make of it (still related to Hampstead admin , promise. )

What are you suggesting? That Brand was obviously enamoured of Saville? By getting him to expose his pervy mind-set to thousands of listener's, while Brand has him thinking he just wants to chat with him because he's SO important? Remember, this interview was back before the scandal had broke mainstream, yet Brand was still trying to associate Saville's perviness as being the voice of the BBC. Does that sound like someone who is protecting Aunty Beeb? His statement that failing to meet pinochio - the puppet whose nose grew because he lied - was more than made up for by speaking to Saville, sounded like a sly dig to me.

Last edited by alf hearted; 29-03-2015 at 10:17 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:14 AM   #11749
boiow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: isle of wight
Posts: 589
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
So, what you seem to be suggesting is that their survival instinct when one of their members is caught, is to put the whole "special families" group under scrutiny by having them all come forth and defend pedophilic behaviour, right? Do you have many other examples where this kind of thing has occurred?
'Birds of a feather flock together'.
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:14 AM   #11750
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Sorry, but it is just not standard procedure for a male officer to interview a female (doesn't matter what age) alone in cases of alleged sexual abuse. This is one of the big red flags for me in the way the police conducted their interviews.
This has been going on for years a male officer interviewing girls, it happened in my day and it was suppose to have changed, this was one of my gripes .
It should have been a female but then the girl had already been exposed to being interviewed by men. meaning the b/f and the Irish guy you know the one who hid the camera.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:17 AM   #11751
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortatem View Post
Agreed.

Also is it normal for the officer to be going over the questions with the potential victim in the car on the way to the interview? Hmm isn't that possible interference with witness and considered to be... Perverting the court of justice?
But it was okay for the mums b/f to interview the kids? What about the Irish guy who interviewed the girl when the mum was not about? now that was fucking strange. No mother in their right mind would allow that.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:18 AM   #11752
jonquays
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 978
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortatem View Post
Thank you!

Relating to my last post to Alf, here is an interesting clip of Jimmy Savile and Russell Brand... I would love to know what you all make of it (still related to Hampstead admin , promise. )
Here is a much more interesting piece of Saville being interviewed -
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1z...my-savile_news
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:18 AM   #11753
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
'Birds of a feather flock together'.
Not when someone is taking pot-shots at them.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #11754
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortatem View Post
Agreed.

Also is it normal for the officer to be going over the questions with the potential victim in the car on the way to the interview? Hmm isn't that possible interference with witness and considered to be... Perverting the court of justice?
Indeed, the officer going over questions in the car before the interview is another baffling irregularity...
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:21 AM   #11755
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortatem View Post
Was it legal for the police to release video interviews of potential (child) victims of rape and potential participants in ritualistic murder and cannibalism?

Is it normal procedure for a male officer to interview a female rape victim? Was the opportunity to speak to a female officer if so preferred, offered to the female child or her mother on her behalf?

Is it not blatantly illegal that, as indicated by the interviewing officer, he had spoken to the child on the way to the interview, "in the car" was it?

Can anyone honestly say the whole interview was not wrought with leading questions, and as someone elsewhere indicated an attempt to infuse NLP within the interview?

Also of note are the officers bizarre leg movements and at one point of the interview, the raising of his hand, to his head, in a manner indicative of the "secret language" discussed by the female child.
As stated in a previous post, i find this interview a total farce entirely led by the officer. And this is so obvious that I asked myself: is this legal?

Last edited by miaoandbau; 29-03-2015 at 10:43 AM.
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:23 AM   #11756
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
But it was okay for the mums b/f to interview the kids? What about the Irish guy who interviewed the girl when the mum was not about? now that was fucking strange. No mother in their right mind would allow that.
yes just what I expected no response to this. What a sham turn a blind eye.
When you think about it that vid with the Irish guy would be thrown out as evidence because the mother was not around when the interview was being done. As I have said before it looked like the mum was not aware of the vid being done at the time.

Last edited by baboshka1; 29-03-2015 at 10:25 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:23 AM   #11757
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Indeed, the officer going over questions in the car before the interview is another baffling irregularity...
You have no idea what happened during that journey, you just want to imagine the worst possible scenario that fits your narrative.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:25 AM   #11758
bsharp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 389
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
But it was okay for the mums b/f to interview the kids? What about the Irish guy who interviewed the girl when the mum was not about? now that was fucking strange. No mother in their right mind would allow that.
That's why I said earlier that this case is so polarizing..the interviews conducted by the mother and b/f could be criticized for the way in which they were done..but they are not professionals. The police however, are. There are standard procedures that are in place for the investigation of such abuse cases. From the released police tapes, these procedures were clearly not followed. Why?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:28 AM   #11759
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=nortatem;1062450532]Forgive me if I have mixed up which case you are referring to but with regards to the Hampstead case, here are how things perhaps should have gone differently.

As a judge, I would recognise the criminal nature of the case presented before me and therefore the urgent need for a thorough investigation, potentially preceding a criminal trial held before a public jury.

Immediate suspension of contact with the father who has been alleged to have abused the children, pending investigations of his property/ies.

Interviews and examinations conducted on each of the alleged perpetrators, as well as investigations of their properties and all businesses alleged to be involved.

Thorough investigation into the airports implicated in the alleged trafficking of children, which is an acknowledged worldwide epidemic, catered for by the black market.

Investigation into the many dubious businesses which the alleged perpetrators are associated with. Full audits of their accounts, for potential laundering operations, filtering money from the child pornography allegedly being produced and sold by the alleged perpetrators.

I would suggest taking into account the non-molestation orders issued against the father, which rory123 has inadvertently suggested were the reason behind the children attending Tavistock and thus a component of their disturbed behaviour.

In light of the father's previous abuse, which is legally documented; I would be far less hasty in castigating the original expert paediatrician's findings, which explicitly found signs of sexual abuse over two examinations and which corroborated the children's testimony; in favour of the opinion of a Tavistock connected psychiatrist (Dr Sturge), whom Bo has earlier indicated as being considered nefarious by a wide group of parents online, in her participation of the illegal acquisition of children by the state.

The doctors diagnoses of post traumatic stress disorder, should be taken into account and thus consideration given as to the temporary appointment of custody to the children's grandparents, until legal proceedings are over.

Even in light of the alleged "retraction videos" I would take note of the well reasoned consideration of one former police constable, that the child implicated in the "retraction" video as accessing hardcore pornography and sharing it with the other children (specifically the female child), should be questioned, under the concern of further harm to herself and other children.[/QUOTE

In an ideal world that would have been the correct course of events
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:30 AM   #11760
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
That's why I said earlier that this case is so polarizing..the interviews conducted by the mother and b/f could be criticized for the way in which they were done..but they are not professionals. The police however, are. There are standard procedures that are in place for the investigation of such abuse cases. From the released police tapes, these procedures were clearly not followed. Why?
List your main complaints if you want people to consider the merits of your argument.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.