Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 14-01-2016, 09:07 PM   #21
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
It's a decent article, but it's told from a perspective that it's mostly just people's imagination running away with them and that believers must somehow be helped. Like it's a desease or something and that we need to be cured.

The best cure is proving us wrong of course, so just stop stealing our money to give it to your criminal friends on wall street, stop taking our freedoms away, stop bombing the middle east, stop raping our children, stop vaccinating and feeding us with poison and give us full disclosure on the UFO/ET stuff. We'll be cured in no time. But until you do all that and more we're not going anywhere.
Brilliant
Old 14-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #22
triplej

It's the psychological approach to quitening dissent by dismissing it, the softer, more public engaging side of a multi pronged attack on the truth. Seemingly well written articles in a faux left wing rag is for the fast asleep, The jackboots are reserved for us lot!!
triplej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 09:13 PM   #23
chud66

Why do you think education was taken in charge and submitted to regulation by the State ? why do you think information is closely controlled and standardized by our mainstream media ?... to prevent or restrain the spread of any power's worst nightmare : intelligence…

Every human initiative is a conspiracy… what else could it be ? life itself is one to start by...

Last edited by chud66; 14-01-2016 at 09:15 PM.
chud66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 09:37 PM   #24
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
There is a definite push to make any kind of questioning of the dark practices behind the scenes appear like madness or at best, harmless fruitcake nuttiness, be it George Monbiot...
oh, I forgot about that oh-so-obvious one. Sorry!

Last edited by felixfelix; 14-01-2016 at 09:37 PM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 10:11 PM   #25
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
It's a decent article, but it's told from a perspective that it's mostly just people's imagination running away with them and that believers must somehow be helped. Like it's a desease or something and that we need to be cured.

The best cure is proving us wrong of course, so just stop stealing our money to give it to your criminal friends on wall street, stop taking our freedoms away, stop bombing the middle east, stop raping our children, stop vaccinating and feeding us with poison and give us full disclosure on the UFO/ET stuff. We'll be cured in no time. But until you do all that and more we're not going anywhere.

Yes agreed, very much like the situation with HSBC who are fighting against the release of a report for the court when they were fined for money laundering for Mexican drugs Cartels amongst other criminal organisations. HSBC are arguing that to release the report to the public would effectively show other criminals how to money launder through HSBC.
We would assume that HSBC would have already plugged any holes to prevent it from happening again? Or maybe they have not and wish to protect their current money laundering associates?

Common sense not conspiracy. Its not just about thinking outside of the box.
Most of the time its just a matter of thinking and not letting others think for you.
If people stick to the official narrative without thinking they become repeaters and lose credibility fast.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 14-01-2016 at 10:11 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 10:15 PM   #26
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Thanks - having a good laugh at these smug "evidence based researchers" having their own self congratulatory laugh in at your link.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/a...ies-david-icke
I feel sorry for all the good meaning people who are completely taken in by the gatekeeping Guardian newspaper. You'd be better off reading the Daily Mail for your fake news and hoaxes.

The Gaurdian has gone into the full Tory blow job.
Gaurdian has zero respect now and Snowden was a patsy.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #27
helloperator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

Icke speaks about a malevolent force beyond the realm of visible light that is manipulating things with a purpose in mind...to feed off the misery caused
And that's why Icke isn't taken as seriously as he should be.

Shape shifting reptilians really damages the excellent commentary he delivers about how the minority are holding the majority ransom.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #28
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post

Shape shifting reptilians really damages the excellent commentary he delivers about how the minority are holding the majority ransom.
What exactly does DI says about the reptilians? Not your interpretation, but what he actually says?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 02:42 PM   #29
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
The Guardian has gone into the full Tory blow job.

Totally controlled organisation.
Old 16-01-2016, 06:24 PM   #30
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
The Gaurdian has gone into the full Tory blow job.
Snowdon = controlled conspiracy.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #31
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Snowdon = controlled conspiracy.
Snowden = actor

Isn't it about time, if he's indeed a real person, to have an eye test and perhaps get a new prescription with some new spectacle frames?
Old 17-01-2016, 03:40 AM   #32
helloperator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
What exactly does DI says about the reptilians? Not your interpretation, but what he actually says?
He says he's seen people shape shift
Old 17-01-2016, 08:16 AM   #33
aster
Banned

Quote:

It could seem self-defeating, when so many out there counter any mention of David's research by bringing up the old 'lizard-man' chestnut. IMO that is a defence mechanism, adopted by those not yet ready to take on board, what is undeniably a huge challenge to re-evaluate 'Reality'. But what would be the point in only showing part of the truth, when humanity has been lied to and deceived for so long.?
In 'The Perception Deception', David describes how reading the translated ancient Gnostic texts found at Nag Hammadi chimed with "my own research and conclusions about a hidden force manipulating and directing human affairs" (p.80) He goes on to describe how these 'non-human manipulators' (termed 'Archons' by the Gnostics) can "come into our world, but not for long, because of the vibrational incompatibility and the nature of our atmosphere.....I have said that this force takes a reptilian form, but not only so, and the Nag Hammadi texts refer to reptilian entities and those known today as the classic 'Grey Aliens' as expressions of these Archons"
So much of what is happening in the world today makes no sense to me, without an acknowledgement of the Archon/Reptilian/whatever 'Elephant in the Room'. Why are our oceans and skies being polluted with radiation and chemtrails, to such an extent that they endanger life on this planet, unless to accommodate entities who thrive on poisons and pollution?

Last edited by aster; 17-01-2016 at 08:54 AM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 08:52 AM   #34
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
It could seem self-defeating, when so many out there counter any mention of David's research by bringing up the old 'lizard-man' chestnut. IMO that is a defence mechanism, adopted by those not yet ready to take on board, what is undeniably a huge challenge to re-evaluate 'Reality'. But what would be the point in only showing part of the truth, when humanity has been lied to and deceived for so long.?
In 'The Perception Deception', David describes how reading the translated ancient Gnostic texts found at Nag Hammadi chimed with "my own research and conclusions about a hidden force manipulating and directing human affairs" (p.80) He goes on to describe how these 'non-human manipulators' (termed 'Archons' by the Gnostics) can "come into our world, but not for long, because of the vibrational incompatibility and the nature of our atmosphere.....I have said that this force takes a reptilian form, but not only so, and the Nag Hammadi texts refer to reptilian entities and those known today as the classic 'Grey Aliens' as expressions of these Archons"
IMO, so much of what is happening in the world today makes no sense without an acknowledgement of the Archon/Reptilian/whatever 'Elephant in the Room'. Why are our oceans and skies being polluted with radiation and chemtrails, to such an extent that they endanger life on this planet, unless to accommodate entities who thrive on poisons and pollution?
I know the "lizard man" argument/defense mechanism from experience, but it's a very weak one imo. It's like I would argue that someone has no credibility because he/she believes that there is an old man with a beard in the sky who keeps track of everything we do.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 03:09 PM   #35
helloperator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
IMO that is a defence mechanism, adopted by those not yet ready to take on board, what is undeniably a huge challenge to re-evaluate 'Reality'.
It doesn't matter what it 'is'. A defense mechanism...a reflex built on years of ignorance...a set of missing brain cells...

Doesn't matter what makes people chortle at David Icke

The fact that they do so, because of his comments about shape shifting reptilians is all that matters and is damaging toward all of the good that he says.

The message needs to resonate this basic truth:

There is a minority of thugs controlling the majority on a base of crime that permeates pretty much all areas of life.

When you talk about reptilians you alienate people from the basic truth.
Old 19-01-2016, 08:59 PM   #36
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
But this brief reply from you does not link to anything about reptilians?

Part of your earlier post stated:

Quote:
I asked:

Quote:
Your reply now:

Quote:
Do you know what his precise words are? Otherwise, I'm going to have to reply to hearsay, which would make our exchange meaningless.

If you can please find his exact words, and maybe the 100 words he writes or speaks before AND after the juicy bit about reptilians, then we will have an accurate basis on which to work.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #37
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
It doesn't matter what it 'is'. A defense mechanism...a reflex built on years of ignorance...a set of missing brain cells...

Doesn't matter what makes people chortle at David Icke

The fact that they do so, because of his comments about shape shifting reptilians is all that matters and is damaging toward all of the good that he says.

The message needs to resonate this basic truth:

There is a minority of thugs controlling the majority on a base of crime that permeates pretty much all areas of life.

When you talk about reptilians you alienate people from the basic truth.
But here's the thing: sheeple don't care for almost anything DI says, but they actually DO fixate on 'reptilians'. Have you ever met sheeple who DO believe the truth about vaxxes, chemtrails, banks, GMO, monsanto, Israhell, Wars, the Moon and all the other things that DI talks about? I highly doubt it. Instead, all they every know, is 'reptilians' because they read about just that alone, in some tabloid rag.

I think that you may have the idea upside down? I think that people are dubious about the 'reptilian thing' and from there, their doubts lead them to entirely disregard him.

IF someone already knows about all the things I listed, they're on the right track, and maybe they don't need to know about reptilians. Maybe they'll be happy to just use the word 'elites'?

There was a time when I was sceptical about DI and the reptilian thing, but that was many years ago. When I finally heard what he himself had to say, and listened to his explanation....which reveals the weaknesses of OUR perception rather than any reptilian's powers to fool us, it all made a lot of sense. I was always intrigued by the idea of 'reptilians' but my interpretation was crude. I was also worried about how I would explain this to others - how would people react to the 'reptilian' idea? I was worried about how people would judge ME based on what DI wrote/said. I don't care now...

If someone's already clued up about most of the conspiracies, I interchange elites/zionists and illuminati with reptilians. Lizzie the reptilian in Buckinghaemoglobin Palace is always a favourite joke for me. If they want to kick and scream about it, so be it. Not really my problem. When I encounter sheeple, I don't bother with saying much about anything really, not unless I sense that they are open to thinking.
Old 20-01-2016, 12:35 AM   #38
helloperator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
But here's the thing: sheeple don't care for almost anything DI says, but they actually DO fixate on 'reptilians'. Have you ever met sheeple who DO believe the truth about vaxxes, chemtrails, banks, GMO, monsanto, Israhell, Wars, the Moon and all the other things that DI talks about? I highly doubt it. Instead, all they every know, is 'reptilians' because they read about just that alone, in some tabloid rag.

I think that you may have the idea upside down? I think that people are dubious about the 'reptilian thing' and from there, their doubts lead them to entirely disregard him.

IF someone already knows about all the things I listed, they're on the right track, and maybe they don't need to know about reptilians. Maybe they'll be happy to just use the word 'elites'?

There was a time when I was sceptical about DI and the reptilian thing, but that was many years ago. When I finally heard what he himself had to say, and listened to his explanation....which reveals the weaknesses of OUR perception rather than any reptilian's powers to fool us, it all made a lot of sense. I was always intrigued by the idea of 'reptilians' but my interpretation was crude. I was also worried about how I would explain this to others - how would people react to the 'reptilian' idea? I was worried about how people would judge ME based on what DI wrote/said. I don't care now...

If someone's already clued up about most of the conspiracies, I interchange elites/zionists and illuminati with reptilians. Lizzie the reptilian in Buckinghaemoglobin Palace is always a favourite joke for me. If they want to kick and scream about it, so be it. Not really my problem. When I encounter sheeple, I don't bother with saying much about anything really, not unless I sense that they are open to thinking.
Not sure that you're really listening to what I'm saying.

Maybe I'll try some kind of analogy...

If someone hands you a sandwich and you notice there's a piece of dog shit on it you're not going to swallow it right? You pretty much want nothing to do with any of it. You wont even bite around it.

It doesn't matter who's dog shit it is or where the dog shit came from or what state it's in...it's dog shit. You don't want that shit.

You said this:

I think that people are dubious about the 'reptilian thing' and from there, their doubts lead them to entirely disregard him.

That's exactly my point.

And further to my point...Icke hurts himself and his good message with his highly dubious assertions about 'shape shifting reptiles'. The shape shifting reptiles are the shit on the sandwich.

People don't want it. That's the point. I think it's reasonably accurate.

Now, I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying. Do you agree or disagree with my point that the shapeshifting reptilian thing is the shit on Icke's sandwich that hurts his credibility in the eyes of (the thickest part of the bell curve and therefore most people) those people not hungry enough to eat around it?
Old 20-01-2016, 01:14 AM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

If someone hands you a sandwich and you notice there's a piece of dog shit on it you're not going to swallow it right? You pretty much want nothing to do with any of it. You wont even bite around it.

It doesn't matter who's dog shit it is or where the dog shit came from or what state it's in...it's dog shit. You don't want that shit.

You said this:

I think that people are dubious about the 'reptilian thing' and from there, their doubts lead them to entirely disregard him.

That's exactly my point.

And further to my point...Icke hurts himself and his good message with his highly dubious assertions about 'shape shifting reptiles'. The shape shifting reptiles are the shit on the sandwich.

Now, I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying. Do you agree or disagree with my point that the shapeshifting reptilian thing is the shit on Icke's sandwich that hurts his credibility in the eyes of (the thickest part of the bell curve and therefore most people) those people not hungry enough to eat around it?
if it helps you could just swap the word 'reptillian' for 'psychopath' and it works just as well. But all Icke is doing though is going beyond the what and the who and the how and the when to look at the why. The why Icke has decided is down to forces beyond our sight

To really understand what he's talking about you have to understand what he's saying about the nature of our reality. I remember watching his first Wembley show where he explained everything clearly from the beginning and if you follow it from there it all makes sense

But a journalist from the independent came along to the wembley show which on the surface seems great because it shows the mainstream is taking an interest except she came to the show late and missed the beginnin where icke speaks about the nature of reality; so after that she went off and wrote a peice saying the usual missunderstood hogwash about lizards

you can't just think 'lizards' or it will sound crazy; go and listen to his WHOLE explanation if you want to give the guy a fair hearing

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-01-2016 at 01:15 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 02:44 AM   #40
tildatod
Banned

Quote:

You said this:

That's exactly my point.

Not sure you are able to understand much of what people are saying, other than blaring out your own warped view, with extremely pathetic analogies. Mate, if you're here to troll, you'll soon be a thing of sport, like Sillyass in his "you're all fucked, humans" kind of thread. If you're having trouble with what I am saying, then try reading, and understanding.

If you can provide exactly what DI himself said about reptiles, please do. Until then, stop pontificating about something you are clueless about.

Instead of going on about DI, show us what you've got. What can you provide about DI's exact words about 'reptiles'? Let's have it.