Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 20-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #1
ernie_bilko

Default Sticking with Windows 7 to avoid being spied on

I've read a lot recently from people who are saying this ...but your Win 7 or 8 machine may already be doing this... read on

Many didn’t know that this latest version of Windows has a capability to silently capture and send user data to Microsoft se..., without user’s consent.
But wait, you can’t run after the creators of Microsoft to criticise or complain for stealing your data because you agreed to the Windows 10 terms and conditions, where Microsoft has clearly stated “we will access, disclose and preserve personal data.”

Now are you worried much? You are not alone. Many Windows users are unhappy with Microsoft’s choice to spy on its users and many privacy conscious users even opted to not to update to Windows 10 and stick with older version of Windows i.e. Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.

But now it seems like Microsoft’s goal to snoop on its users is so strong that they have now released several updates for their older versions of Windows that provides them with a capability to spy on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users too.

The two recent Windows updates having the identification number, KB3075249 and KB3080149, grants a capability to Windows to capture and send your data to company’s servers.

Here’s how Microsoft has described these two updates:

KB3075249 – This update adds telemetry points to the User Account Control (UAC) feature to collect information on elevations that come from low integrity levels.

KB3080149 – This package updates the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to existing devices. This service provides benefits from the latest version of Windows to systems that have not yet upgraded. The update also supports applications that are subscribed to Visual Studio Application Insights.

So once both of these updates are installed on your computer then Microsoft may possibly spy on you in a similar way Microsoft Windows 10 does, and all your data will be sent to Microsoft servers.

That is not all. Privacy-conscious users of Windows have pointed out that there are numerous other updates released by Microsoft that either grant the company an access to your data or forcefully updates your existing version of Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 to the latest operating system release, Windows 10.

It's in this https://www.hackread.com/microsoft-u...dows7-8-users/ article which expands on this issue and provides instructions how to remove them
ernie_bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 10:57 PM   #2
soylentgreen

Am I worried? No way... I use Linux
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #3
ernie_bilko

Quote:
Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
I'd love to give Linux a go, any suggestions are welcome, there seem to be lots of different versions
ernie_bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 02:38 AM   #4
Dude111

They slowly had software start doing this in XP and it just got worse from there!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 03:27 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
They slowly had software start doing this in XP and it just got worse from there!
Yep. XP was the last version of windows I owned.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 09:33 AM   #6
mrspoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
Ditto I've been using Ubuntu for years, Never had one problem/crash with it at all.
There are so many OS versions to choose from to suit you're needs these days & they're all free.
I definitely wont be crossing MS's sweaty palms with any of my money ever again.
mrspoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 09:38 AM   #7
andy1033

I stick with windows 7 as it works.

I am being monitored 24/7 so it does not matter to me which os i use, as i have never had any privacy since school in 1992. Surveillance existed long before the net.

So i stick with windows 7, as it works, and i like it.

I am sure they never gave any technology like the net to you lot without it first being a tool for them.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 22-09-2015 at 09:41 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 09:51 PM   #8
raburgeson

You can get drivers for XP for almost all the machines. You can get DX10 from several different sources. I don't know if you can upgrade DX from there. (Direct X) On Windows 7 you will have to keep upgrade turned off or you will find Windows 10 on it by the sly. Internet tricks and dotnet 5 is trying to force the upgrade among other things. I hope the Russians are near to completing the operating system they are working on and Germany is using an operating system fixed so they can't be spied on. Wonder if it is available?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 09:54 PM   #9
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

if you are really worried, you should be using a linux system ... Ubunto is very good and user friendly.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 10:47 PM   #10
furling

Arrow Micorsoft terrorists

I have windows 7 and will be my last windows ever. Microsoft are still trying to put windows NSA spy ten crap on windows 7. I will move to some sort of Linux as a main OS in future but still use old windows xp, 7 as long as I can.

The way the web is going though, may not need to.

You need to watch what updates you install now, very carefully on windows 7. Windows 8 was never safe but windows 10 is far worse.
Microsoft are NSA supporting terrorists!
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 28-10-2015 at 10:48 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 11:01 PM   #11
sphere555

Still on XP. Though I am dual-booting XP and 7 on the same machine, I don't even see a need for Win7, except to access OneDrive which sort of doesn't work with XP's Internet Explorer.
sphere555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 11:01 AM   #12
Dude111

Good for you for XP!!!!!

Im on 98se and I have always loved it.... Its a grand OS!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:33 PM   #13
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I am sure they never gave any technology like the net to you lot without it first being a tool for them.
Yes you is thinking in the right direction and all these free apps are going to try to sell you something and if not, well it you that is the product.

David Gameron wants to write in to law some rules about what encrytion we can use so what does that say about HTTPS if it's not banned

Just remeber it's our internet, your duty is to fight back anyway and every way you can
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:47 PM   #14
betha

I downloaded more on accident the new win 10, and for not long i came back to 7. Many bugs.
I wanna give ubuntu a try. I heard good things.

Last edited by betha; 01-11-2015 at 03:47 PM.
betha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #15

I have Windows 10 and I am more than happy with the way it runs... I have had no bugs and my lappy seems to run a lot faster and smoother now. So no worries here.
Old 16-11-2015, 04:25 PM   #16
smoothcriminal

You can get Windows 7 spy-free after som post-install cracking of the operating system, but the process is advanced and require the 'RT' version of the install media for starters. If you can get a hold of an RT Win7 disc and would like to give it a go, send me a PM and I'll share the instructions...

Stock Win7 is NSA wetdream and regardless of whether you install updates or not, you are going to have a live brick that speaks regardless...
Old 16-11-2015, 06:02 PM   #17
anonamongstmany

I'll be getting a new pc for xmas with windows 10 which I need to run the photo software I have on order . any advice on what I need to either delete to stop microsoft spying or what I should avoid updates wise?
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2015, 10:44 AM   #18
smoothcriminal

Nothing you do with win10 will make it spy free. Nothing...
Old 23-11-2015, 10:48 AM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
I have Windows 10 and I am more than happy with the way it runs... I have had no bugs and my lappy seems to run a lot faster and smoother now. So no worries here.
The issue is that microsoft is spying on you

they even record what keys on your keypad you have pressed so they can know all your passwords

This means they have access to all your accounts and also any encryption keys you might have
Old 23-11-2015, 11:09 AM   #20
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The issue is that microsoft is spying on you

they even record what keys on your keypad you have pressed so they can know all your passwords

This means they have access to all your accounts and also any encryption keys you might have
Which is why I stick with windows 7. Everyday I get those pop-ups encouraging me to switch to windows 10 "for free." It's that "for free" part that made me suspicious from day one. For free doesn't exist for those people. I just knew that there must be an angle. Thanks for pointing out what that angle is in this case.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote