Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 22-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #441
Dude111

Heres a good site to upload it to

www.jabry.com
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #442
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
I heard and recorded a really strange noise in Newcastle City Centre at 4am this morning. Very strange elongated screechy drone sound. Ill upload it later when I have time. I remember hearing something similar a couple of weeks ago but I dismissed it and fell back to sleep, but Im certain in hindsight it was the same sound I heard last night. Im going to set my alarm tonight to wake up and hopefully hear the noise again. If I do, Ill record the noise and venture outside to try and locate the source.
kewl keep ya ears to the ground and report back
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #443
siliconpsychosis

Ok heres a link to the recording I made on May 22nd 4am, Newcastle City Centre.

http://www.4shared.com/music/RzUKFoqs/May_22_4am.html

Tell me what you think.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #444
majorlee

Quote:

Tell me what you think.
will listen to it but not on that site dude

put it on soundcloud or something
Old 24-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #445
newworldengineer

Quote:

Tell me what you think.
Wow, that is really wierd... sounds like some giant robot bird thing screaming in the background, then it kind of sounds like a buzz saw as the sound has shorter intervals, definately like a grating metallic noise... Is there possibly anything, like some building site, that you could possibly link that sound to?
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

Old 24-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #446
siliconpsychosis

the a
Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
Is there possibly anything, like some building site, that you could possibly link that sound to?
There is indeed work going on in Newcastle. Demolishing some buildings. So I did think the noise could be related to that. But 4am? There is no way the workers would be working at 4am making such a noise. There would be complaints from residences living in the city centre. Besides Ive been listening to the demolition work, and it seems to start at 8am sharp.

I heard the noise a couple of weeks ago. Im now setting the alarm at regular intervals in the hope of hearing the sound again.

2 interesting incidents of late in the area. Big hole appeared in the ground 5 days before I heard the sound. Also 12 hours before i heard the sound, a house exploded in Gateshead. I estimate both incidents are within 2 miles of Newcastle city centre.

Furthermore, I read about a drilling operation happening in Newcastle. Something to do with drilling a borehole to extract hot water in the city centre. But the drilling was last year and was supposed to have finished a long time ago.

Last edited by siliconpsychosis; 24-05-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 24-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #447
newworldengineer

Quote:
the a

There is indeed work going on in Newcastle. Demolishing some buildings. So I did think the noise could be related to that. But 4am? There is no way the workers would be working at 4am making such a noise. There would be complaints from residences living in the city centre. Besides Ive been listening to the demolition work, and it seems to start at 8am sharp.

I heard the noise a couple of weeks ago. Im now setting the alarm at regular intervals in the hope of hearing the sound again.

2 interesting incidents of late in the area. Big hole appeared in the ground 5 days before I heard the sound. Also 12 hours before i heard the sound, a house exploded in Gateshead. I estimate both incidents are within 2 miles of Newcastle city centre.

Furthermore, I read about a drilling operation happening in Newcastle. Something to do with drilling a borehole to extract hot water in the city centre. But the drilling was last year and was supposed to have finished a long time ago.
Some good observations there it could actually be underground drilling! I think I've heard that be an explanation for some of the other 'wierd noises' heard especially in America. But what's to say there isn't some underground tunnelling going down elsewhere? I know there are a big network of caves under Nottingham where I live.

What was the explanation for that hole that appeared then?

And also, has the noise been the same every time you've heard it?

Keep listening and note the changes, I reckon because you're focusing your intention on finding out what it is, the signs and synchronicities will pop up eventually leading you to the answer.

Old 24-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #448
siliconpsychosis

Heres some more strange shit happening to me relating to this sound. Im not bullshitting either. This is genuine. This incident happened two nights after I recorded the sound.

I decided to watch a film on the net so Im awake for 4am incase the noise returns. So I select a film called 'Red State'. I have never heard of this film before! Heres the description...'Set in Middle America, a group of teens receive an online invitation for sex, though they soon encounter fundamentalists with a much more sinister agenda.'
So theres me watching the film, which turns out to be about a crazy bunch of Christian loonies, killing these boys for being sinners. Fbi like agents get involved and theres a big shootout. Then near the end of the film, its 3.30am Uk Time, guess what happens in the film?.....
The same sound i heard starts playing in the film. Everyone in the film stops shooting. The Fbi guys are like 'what the fuck is that noise? Wheres it coming from? Meanwhile the fundamentalists are running around woop woop shouting 'its the rapture!' !!!!

The scene with the noise was probably playing about the same time I heard a similar sound 48 hours earlier.

One other thing I wanna share. Probably nothing related at all but Ill share anyway. next to the building where Im staying, theres an old bank being demolished. There has been a piece of mosaic art about 1 foot square on the side of the building. Its been there for several years. By some artists called Invader. Its a mosaic of a space invader. Hes known for installing such mosaics in several cities around the world. He then sells little booklets of each city - maps to show the alien invasion. Tis a clever art concept. When the builders started knocking the building down, I told them the mosaic was valuable. The builders carefully drilled out the artwork so they could keep it and sell it on the internet. The mosaic came down approximately 9 days ago.
Old 24-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #449
siliconpsychosis

One more thing. Right next to the old bank with the mosaic is another building thats been derelict for a few years. Earlier this year the whole building was boarded up and the builders went in. A few weeks later the scaffolding went down, the building has never been reopened, but the front is now all boarded up with black wooden panels. Its like the building is still not used but it just looks a little tidier than before. I wonder if theres something going on inside the building. Im going to investigate the town centre in the early hours of the morning and take my recording device. Who knows, I might find some weird shit happening
Old 24-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #450
newworldengineer

Quote:
Heres some more strange shit happening to me relating to this sound. Im not bullshitting either. This is genuine. This incident happened two nights after I recorded the sound.

I decided to watch a film on the net so Im awake for 4am incase the noise returns. So I select a film called 'Red State'. I have never heard of this film before! Heres the description...'Set in Middle America, a group of teens receive an online invitation for sex, though they soon encounter fundamentalists with a much more sinister agenda.'
So theres me watching the film, which turns out to be about a crazy bunch of Christian loonies, killing these boys for being sinners. Fbi like agents get involved and theres a big shootout. Then near the end of the film, its 3.30am Uk Time, guess what happens in the film?.....
The same sound i heard starts playing in the film. Everyone in the film stops shooting. The Fbi guys are like 'what the fuck is that noise? Wheres it coming from? Meanwhile the fundamentalists are running around woop woop shouting 'its the rapture!' !!!!

The scene with the noise was probably playing about the same time I heard a similar sound 48 hours earlier.

One other thing I wanna share. Probably nothing related at all but Ill share anyway. next to the building where Im staying, theres an old bank being demolished. There has been a piece of mosaic art about 1 foot square on the side of the building. Its been there for several years. By some artists called Invader. Its a mosaic of a space invader. Hes known for installing such mosaics in several cities around the world. He then sells little booklets of each city - maps to show the alien invasion. Tis a clever art concept. When the builders started knocking the building down, I told them the mosaic was valuable. The builders carefully drilled out the artwork so they could keep it and sell it on the internet. The mosaic came down approximately 9 days ago.
Yeh I've seen red state, I think Mark Dice said the wierd noises around the world were due to that film, but most of the noises sound different, although almost the same in magnitude. Wierd how they included the concept of the trumpets of the rapture from the bible in that film though. Not that there's any such thing as a rapture.

Interesting about the space invaders mosaic art, cos that was actually the first thing that popped in my mind when I heard the noise you posted, was that it was like a giant ship hovering... but I went with the giant robot bird schtick as that's more amusing

Old 24-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #451
siliconpsychosis

Quote:
Interesting about the space invaders mosaic art, cos that was actually the first thing that popped in my mind when I heard the noise you posted, was that it was like a giant ship hovering... but I went with the giant robot bird schtick as that's more amusing
The birds you hear were birds I could see flying near the balcony I was standing on. I remember it was surprisingly cold that evening and also very foggy so I couldnt see where the sound was coming from. I wished I could see the sky. I did wonder if it was a spaceship. It was weird. I couldnt tell if the sound was from the sky or ground.
Old 25-05-2012, 01:39 AM   #452
majorlee

Quote:
One more thing. Right next to the old bank with the mosaic is another building thats been derelict for a few years. Earlier this year the whole building was boarded up and the builders went in. A few weeks later the scaffolding went down, the building has never been reopened, but the front is now all boarded up with black wooden panels. Its like the building is still not used but it just looks a little tidier than before. I wonder if theres something going on inside the building. Im going to investigate the town centre in the early hours of the morning and take my recording device. Who knows, I might find some weird shit happening

just a thought

remember there was a cash machine robbery in mank last year, they buried under the road or something like that, not sure when they did this, but could be a possibility, although i would normally go down other thought lines
Old 23-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #453
mithios

Just curious,has this all died down now,or are people still hearing it?

Because I haven't heard the droning noise in this area for a good few months.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #454
stargategazer
Inactive

Here this morning on the Welsh border a sound like the old vulcan bomber climbing into the sky could be heard on and off for a couple of hours but nothing could be seen in the beautiful clear blue sky.....sounded like a boom...sound built up over a period of 15 seconds or so then tailed off before disappearing and starting again. Have heard this before in the past couple of months.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #455
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
I heard this is a viral marketing campaign for cloverfied 2
This has been going on for a lot longer than the first cloverfield. Plus, I've heard it myself and as much as Hollywood would love to jump on the back of this I very much doubt their going to go around the world making these noises to promote a movie. If I didn't hear it myself that I might believe the same but I did so I don't.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #456
yass

Quote:
Hmmm, you maybe right, I was actually thinking this too... back on the fence I go again! damn it, thought this mystery was solved lol.

hey check out Mark Dice's debunking of the noises:

"Strange Sounds" DEBUNKED and EXPLAINED - YouTube

Yeh I get that the "trumpet/metallic creaking" like sounds sound a bit like they're coming from that film "red state" but I don't think they're actually soundbited from that movie, they sound different to be fair. He also brings up the "baltic supernatural" sound heard during that baseball game as being some kind of feed back, I also think the guy in the youtube video "millitant agnostic" pertains to that being the case too... that explanation didn't really feel right to me... But in the latest project camelot interview with David Wilcock and Bill Wood, they were talking about the sounds and how they have something to do with underground bases and the baseball stadium video sounds like when air is being vented from these underground bases. Search for that on youtube if you wanna hear more about that...

And as for the video where the woman with the stroller keeps checking behind her to see where the noise is coming from, didn't the guy in the video say that he was playing it out his window for that one? I'd have to watch that video again as I can't remember.. but now you bring it up, it does sound a little odd that whoever was filming that footage would put a speaker near the window and play that sound really loud whilst filming the surroundings... dubbing would be the best way to hoax it, unless it's actually a genuine sound
Quote:
This video contains content from MLB Advanced Media and La Red, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
That was a good video!

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:57 PM   #457
nobodyswife

Anyone heard something about weird sounds coming from the sky in Morroco this january 2016 ?
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 04:49 PM   #458
ag3nt5mith

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItD6dQa5ncw

Red State (Trumpet Scene)
Old 03-02-2016, 10:58 PM   #459
cont

Most of these sounds have been debunked by this 15 min youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVScTxRBHFY
cont is offline   Reply With Quote