Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 14-12-2015, 11:10 AM   #1
itsallundercontrol

Default Twitter-State sponsored Actors

Social media company twitter has sent out warnings to some of it's users that there accounts may have been infiltrated by state sponsored actors.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35089309

Old 14-12-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
gymgenius

I think this is a ploy designed to fool [email protected] users into thinking the company is on their side, and will 'protect' them from any investigation from the ptb.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #3
judgedread
Inactive

Twitter is talking bullshit because they are "state sponsored actors" themselves

Just look at the BS they say is trending, little to no interest and if like me you tweet and say anything too often about other big USA corporations like Microsoft , YouTube , FuckFaceBook then you will soon find you are talking to yourself.

Funny i was just on Twitter and a message box popped up in my face asking for my mobile phone number as if anyone would be so stupid as it give it to them.

I always use a VPN when on twatter, trust them as far as i can spit
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 11:41 PM   #4
itsallundercontrol

All four of the local activists who received the notices have worked on issues of transparency, privacy, and surveillance. They are Jan Bultmann, who runs the Seattle Privacy Coalition Twitter account, Phil Mocek, Lee Colleton, and David Robinson. All have been quoted in The Stranger before; the Seattle Privacy Coalition—of which they are all members—was instrumental in the city's creation of a privacy initiative. Mocek and Colleton have also had their photos published in the Seattle Times.

An estimated 50 Twitter users worldwide have received the notices. Last month, the four locals joined 21 others, including activists in Germany and France, in launching a website called Twitter State Sponsored Attack with a long list of questions they want Twitter to answer, including: When did this targeting of their accounts take place? How was the targeting detected? Who did this? Is Twitter's silence the result of a gag order? Has Twitter received warrants, subpoenas, or national security letters from the US government in connection with the attacks?

http://www.thestranger.com/news/feat...their-accounts