Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 11-11-2018, 01:54 PM   #21
thermion

I'm no doctor either, so don't be confused into thinking I believe in the miracle curative properties of baking soda. But can we make clear what you mean by 'baking soda' because in some places it may be confused with 'baking powder' and we don't want people to use the wrong domestic product - think of the consequences.

Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate and that's all.
Baking powder is a mix of sodium bicarbonate and/or potassium and sodium di-phosphates which react with moisture and warmth to generate CO2.

But where are all theses cured people? Surely there must be cancer forums where these miracle cures are discussed. Or are those forums suppressed too by the hidden hand of Big Pharma? Why are thousands of cancer patients not curing themselves and making it a thing of the past? I mean - cancer - and you're claiming there's a cure for a disease that kills thousands! Perhaps they are out there, but the sheeple are just hoodwinked into believing the medical profession, with painful, possible long therm treatment when there's a much easier fix.

No, sorry, it's impossible to suppress something so important with so basic a cure. It would be in our folk law and cancer would be a thing of the past.

Have you heard of the Darwin Award? I think it's relevant here.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 04:55 PM   #22
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
I have posted the truth - what you do with it is entirely your concern, and not mine.
I'm sorry if it doesn't all fit on the back of your postage stamp.

"Truth does not need to be validated by ignorance" - Jordan Maxwell

Where are all the "cured" people indeed?

Your personal "opinion" cannot negate the truth.
That doesn't really make much sense. Be it the "Truth" or not. Cancer is a very complex group of disorders and claiming they can be cured with simple remedies is at best foolhardy and at worst very dangerous.

Like I said, such simple remedies just wouldn't go ignored all this time. Nothing could keep simple fixes for killer diseases hidden.

Let's all hope you never need any of your "remedies" yourself...
Old 03-01-2019, 05:25 PM   #23
livinglife

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Guys, this is close to my heart .

Sent to the Doc by Mrs H for prostrate test .
Finger up arse nothing untoward.However PSA showed a reading of 4.5
which was slightly high for my age.54 last year. Another test 6 months later
and it had risen to 5.1 . Had an MRI scan. Nothing showing . This said the scan
cannot prove a negative. So waited a further 6 months for another PSA test and
it had risen again to 5.4 . Urologist then recommended a biopsy to rule out cancer
although PSA levels only slightly above the level expected for my age.

More concerned about biopsy than cancer but can those of a certain age get theirselves
checked out please?.
Hi H,

How did you get on with the biopsy? Good I hope.
livinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:54 PM   #24
livinglife

Since my last posts my friend has agreed to be treated for high blood pressure but refused all conventional invasive investigations of his prostate; however will participate in bi-yearly PSA tests.

He's currently taking saw palmetto, (160mg per day), zinc, folate (he's deficient) and vitamin D.

Doctor not happy and says saw palmetto may interfere with the PSA result by artificially lowering it and he'll now have to double any future PSA results. I've done a lot of research online and keep reading conflicting reports - some say SP artificially lowers the PSA some say no??

On another note my sister had a syndrome (PCOS) polycystic ovaries and as far as I am aware that is a hormone driven complaint. I recall she had excessive amounts of androgen's in her blood work - in other words similar to a bloke who has prostate issues. She done some research and treated this syndrome naturally with appropriate supplements and now it is undetectable in blood work. Doctor gave her a clap on the back but same Doctor not happy that my mate is proactively treating his own androgen issue.

PSA = Prostate Specific Androgen.
livinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:09 PM   #25
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglife View Post

No. PSA = Prostate-Specific Antigen

https://www.cancer.gov/types/prostate/psa-fact-sheet

Last edited by thermion; 03-01-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:18 AM   #26
elpressiedente

Never ceases to amaze me of the nahsayers stance

Having cured 100's and probably 1000's of cancers my spare time, may i repeat this story.

My Engineer was rushed to hospital and found to have a limp near his anus inside on the colon the size of an apple (fist sized) he showed me the picture they took of it.

Now as they know about alt cures they said ... we just happen to be able to remove this cancer by surgery the day after tomorrow. (giving no time for alt research) giving you time to go get shit in order.

He came to me after discharge and said.... what can I do.... So I gave him the Bi Carb maple syrup recipe, the Ozyrich product and some ground up Dandilion roots and Nascent Iodine. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Reach-Fo...frcectupt=true

This guy was a brilliant engineer and built a bum hole cam to take piccies of how it progressed.

In two weeks of the above alt remedies, there was no more lump and he lived several more years and didnt go back to the Drs anymore at all.

The measure of sheepleness on a scale of one to 10 can be used on people who say... if its so good why dont the Drs know about it....

to which I just Yawn and walk away, got better things to do that try to awaken closed minded sheeple.

The product OxyRich it magic for ALL prostate conditions and if used at the first sign of a Prostate symptom will totally 100% eliminate whatever is causing it. I first used it on psoriasis and used NOTHING else and it cleared up a scalp that bled every time I combed my hair and it never came back. Its an Anti Fungal preparation to just like Bi Carb.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:21 AM   #27
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
That doesn't really make much sense. Be it the "Truth" or not. Cancer is a very complex group of disorders and claiming they can be cured with simple remedies is at best foolhardy and at worst very dangerous.

Like I said, such simple remedies just wouldn't go ignored all this time. Nothing could keep simple fixes for killer diseases hidden.

Let's all hope you never need any of your "remedies" yourself...
Tell me..... whats David Icke's definition of a Sheeple?
Old 04-01-2019, 04:37 AM   #28
elpressiedente

Quote:
Cancer is a very complex group of disorders ..

This is where you are Totally wrong. Cancer is a Fungal disease and which variety of the Fungus Candida Albicans one has invading which part of the body is how they NAME each type of cancer.

Thats why Bi Carb is so effective on them all. It makes the body's immune system able to finish off the Fungus as it cant live in a high pH system.

This 'complex' group of disorders, is how they keep the google algorithms from finding the one common feature of the cause. Gee Ive got an aggressive form of cancer that only chemo can fix? sure lets do it Bleat Bleat. Baaaa Baaa

But the real problem here is Thermion Why are you here to ridicule Icke's research? and to use 'bitch tactics' of saying. "Let's all hope you never need any of your "remedies" yourself..." IS SHAMING TACTICS to belittle our point of view and I take exception to that.
Lift your game please.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:00 AM   #29
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Since my last posts my friend has agreed to be treated for high blood pressure but refused all conventional invasive investigations of his prostate; however will participate in bi-yearly PSA tests.

He's currently taking saw palmetto, (160mg per day), zinc, folate (he's deficient) and vitamin D.

Doctor not happy and says saw palmetto may interfere with the PSA result by artificially lowering it and he'll now have to double any future PSA results. I've done a lot of research online and keep reading conflicting reports - some say SP artificially lowers the PSA some say no??

On another note my sister had a syndrome (PCOS) polycystic ovaries and as far as I am aware that is a hormone driven complaint. I recall she had excessive amounts of androgen's in her blood work - in other words similar to a bloke who has prostate issues. She done some research and treated this syndrome naturally with appropriate supplements and now it is undetectable in blood work. Doctor gave her a clap on the back but same Doctor not happy that my mate is proactively treating his own androgen issue.

Of course the doctor is not happy - he gets his licence taken away if he does not prescribe toxic shite that costs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Wake up!
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:02 AM   #30
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Hi H,

How did you get on with the biopsy? Good I hope.
MRI causes cancer

Biopsy can cause cancer

Yawn!

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=11

Last edited by grimstock; 04-01-2019 at 07:04 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:42 AM   #31
elpressiedente

Quote:
On another note my sister had a syndrome (PCOS) polycystic ovaries and as far as I am aware that is a hormone driven complaint. .
cysts on the ovaries are also a sexually transmitted disease for those with a weakened immune system. The variety of Candida that likes ovaries is passed via seminal fluids.

It too should be treated as Many Cancers rather the poly or many Cysts. A cyst is formed by the body to encapsulate the fungal growth.

Iodine Douches were the Olde Ways, combined with also the Bi-Carb Maple Syrup so the body kills the Fungus.

Or you can have them removed and grow a beard or take pills the rest of your life.

Simple Grasshopper.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:46 AM   #32
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Never ceases to amaze me of the nahsayers stance

Having cured 100's and probably 1000's of cancers my spare time...
Were they all real cancers? Where can we all read of your phenomenal success? I expect the world is beating a path to your door so I'll let you get on...

Good luck.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:00 AM   #33
elpressiedente

There are many ways to cure cancer. Dozens of ways to eliminate Fungi. Vitamin C kills fungus. Raw food diet.
But nothing will cure your bad disposition.

I bet youve NEVER given advice that cured anything other than a referal to the Medical Killing Complex of Bio-Weaponary

Last edited by screamingeagle; 06-01-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #34
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
There are many ways to cure cancer. Dozens of ways to eliminate Fungi. Vitamin C kills fungus. Raw food diet.
But nothing will cure your bad disposition.

I bet youve NEVER given advice that cured anything other than a referal to the Medical Killing Complex of Bio-Weaponary
And no, I'm not qualified to give medical advice. You could always just point us towards your portfolio of documented success stories and testimonials, without names and addresses obviously.

Last edited by screamingeagle; 06-01-2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: highlighting
Old 04-01-2019, 08:23 PM   #35
elpressiedente

Quote:
No need to be so aggressive, please. And no, I'm not qualified to give medical advice. You could always just point us towards your portfolio of documented success stories and testimonials, without names and addresses obviously.

BTW, that's not really the type of language anyone would expect a medical practitioner to use in public.
It was your Language that drew a response. There was a need to be aggressive. I gave it my best shot, because after your 5 years of experience on the Icke forum It is perfectly clear you havent learned much.

A forum to exchange ideas and alternate ones at that, where we share our experiences for what works/worked for us and you use 'shamming tactics'.

So in the interests of trying to cure your "educated too far in the other direction". I got out my sledge hammer and used it. I dont heal anything. In fact NO Doctor is a "healer". All Health practitioners do is advise the one seeking or displaying symptoms on all the available procedures available. In your case, you asked for that advice to mind your manners. Helping one fix their mind issues of 'superior intelligence' when it displays shaming tactics, isnt easy.... The patient always objects. But time does heal if the problem is looked at or brought to one's attention.

You further continued your 'tone' of superior intelligence and shamming tactics by stating...
"I expect the world is beating a path to your door so I'll let you get on..."

Well actually it is... The door I opened has had over a million people go through it in the 22 years since I made it available. So what you could have said, if you are really here to help cure humanities stupidity, is, something like, Just what is the procedure that brings 1000's to what you offer. Anything else other than what you wrote.

I thank you for the opportunity to use you Thermion, as todays example on how NOT to talk to others on the Alt Health Advice forum. Which implies that both of us could have done it better.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:15 AM   #36
thermion

All I'm after is evidence. So many of these suggested cures for serious illnesses seem too simple to be true. They would have been discovered centuries ago and be common knowledge, like willow bark (aspirin), quinine, foxgloves (digitalis), etc. etc, all of which have been in use for centuries and, yes, 'exploited' and developed by Big Pharma.

So if bicarb was an effective cancer cure, it's not the sort of thing that could be hidden, not when people's lived depend upon it. The Victorians would have known about it and it would have been just as routine a treatment as those I have already mentioned.

I am well aware that many of my opinions go against the grain on this forum, but it is a forum, for debate and exchange of ideas. An echo chamber of heated agreement isn't usually very productive.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:22 AM   #37
4legsgood

Hi,
my husband had a PSI reading of 4.5 after feeling some pain in the prostate area. ( PSI tests are notoriously unreliable, please do an internet search and see for yourself)
The doctors were convinced he had cancer and wanted to do a biopsy. He refused,
because if there are cancer cells the biopsy can spread the cells around the body. My husband was no way going to have any medical treatment, only natural , no matter what.
He had an MRI scan and there was a 14mm lesion, the doctors really wanted to do a biopsy after that but again my husband refused.

We tried several natural remedies but none helped him personally, l then did some research and got him some CBD oil, after three months of taking it the lesion, at the next MRI had dissapeared, he kept taking the CBD oil for several more months.
The doctors bullied him into having a colonoscopy and it was found the pain was from an internal hemmoroid that was entangled in some nerve endings.
That was about three years ago and he is fine. The colonoscopy l might add is very damaging.

We also have a neighbour who had a high PSI test at his yearly examination and he did go for the biopsy and they found he had a cyst on his prostate that was harmless, it was left alone and he is also fine.
l have read that aging naturally causes the PSI levels to rise as do many other non cancerous things.
So he is very wary of anything the doctors suggest.
4legsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:47 AM   #38
thermion

@4legs

You're right. Many things can cause an increased PSA: a basic prostate infection, recent ejaculation, prostate massage, vigorous exercise to name a few, so it is by no means a cancer diagnosis. It seems different labs can give slightly different results from the same blood sample, so yes, the test can be unreliable, especially if it's at the low end. However, I doubt something above say 10 could be an error, but it doesn't necessarily mean cancer!

I'm not sure what the "let's look into this" threshold is in countries other than the UK, but here it's a PSA of 3 or higher, but I've heard of people with it into the 30s and everyone has decided to "watch and wait". However, if a finger-up-the-bum examination by an experienced doctor shows any abnormalities (harder or bigger than normal, irregularly shaped) and there's a high PSA, it suggests something is wrong. It still may well not be cancer, but some investigation might be in order.

I am not medically qualified, in conventional or alternative medicine. I just know this from personal experience and five friends in their 50s to 70s who have had prostate problems.

One just had a number of prostate 're-bores' and apart from retrograde ejaculation is fine now. Two had drug treatment (one just antibiotics for an infection, and one hormone treatment) and their PSA went to normal and all symptoms went away. One was diagnosed with prostate cancer with the possibility it would spread to his bones and opted to have it removed. Not nice and he has the known side effects, but better than the alternative. The other was diagnosed too late and cancer spread to his bones and kidneys, and is waiting to die.

Would herbal cures or bicarbonate of soda cured them? If it would have, such simple treatment could not be suppressed. It would be a well known first-step treatment at the very least.

It is said that most men die with prostate cancer, but not of it. Often it is very slow with few if any symptoms, but if you get any symptoms it's worth investigating their cause.

Last edited by thermion; 05-01-2019 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:06 AM   #39
4legsgood

Forgot to mention, my husband did have the finger up the bum and the prostate was enlarged along with the higher PSI, and the docs thought the lesion was cancer, but CBD oil is known for curing cancer, so all l can say was the lesion was gone within three months of taking the CBD oil.
l think a person has to do what feels right for them.
4legsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:12 AM   #40
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

The Cancer Industry is Too Prosperous to Allow a Cure

'We have lost the war on cancer. At the beginning of the last century, one person in twenty would get cancer. In the 1940s it was one out of every sixteen people. In the 1970s it was one person out of ten. Today one person out of three gets cancer in the course of their life.

The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the United States. In 2014, there was an estimated 1,665,540 new cancer cases diagnosed and 585,720 cancer deaths in the US. $6 billion of tax-payer funds are cycled through various federal agencies for cancer research, such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The NCI states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020."

Read more:
https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...s-allow-cure-2