Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 12-08-2018, 10:29 AM   #81
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepositive View Post
Interesting and thanks alot for posting. Going to be looking at the links to diabetes since its in this category and all pateogenesis descriptions are still basically saying 'if its not genetic, it could be thousands of other things'. Which is a fancy way of stating they dont know shit and/or are looking at the problem from a viewpoint that is not working out at all so far.
I would like some opinions on this by the way, might open a separated thread for it later:

http://energyfanatics.com/2014/03/04...-scam-or-real/

Basically the concept that directed frequency devices could get us rid of all kids of microbes and disruptive nasties in the system interfering with whatever organ(s) are causing us problems.. The website in general seems worth investigating too.

"They don't know shit" hits the nail on the head!
I would also add, they have no wish to know shit.
Curing health problems is not what they are about. far from it. It's not even on the radar.
Lining pockets, YES - Making health problems worse? OH YES - that's a nice little earner!

Last edited by grimstock; 12-08-2018 at 10:41 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #82
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Baking Soda — An Inexpensive Treatment Aid for Autoimmune Diseases Like Arthritis

Story at-a-glance

Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3) has a number of medicinal uses and benefits. It’s commonly known to have alkalinizing, antacid and electrolyte replacement properties
Studies have shown drinking baking soda solution can help pregnant women who are having a slow or difficult labor to avoid C-sections in about 20 percent of cases by neutralizing acid in the womb
Research funded by the National Institutes of Health suggests baking soda may be a safe and effective treatment for autoimmune diseases by priming your immune system against inflammation
The data suggests drinking baking soda-infused water activates an anti-inflammatory pathway that is mediated by the neuronal-like function of mesothelial cells that line your internal organs
Baking soda may also enhance sports performance (a strategy known as soda doping)

By Dr. Mercola

Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3), popularized by Arm & Hammer more than 150 years ago, is a staple in many homes for baking and cleaning purposes, but this inexpensive ingredient also has a number of medicinal uses and benefits. It rates right up there with hydrogen peroxide as one of the most inexpensive and safe health tools around, so it makes sense to learn all you can about the many uses of baking soda.

It's commonly known to have alkalinizing, antacid and electrolyte replacement properties.1 When taken internally, baking soda is thought to raise the pH of your blood. This appears to be the basic premise behind its recommended use against colds and influenza symptoms, recounted in a 1924 Arm & Hammer booklet on the medical uses of baking soda.2,3

Long-distance runners have also engaged in a practice known as "soda doping" — taking baking soda capsules — before races to enhance performance — a measure thought to work similarly to carbohydrate loading. In this case, by increasing the pH of your blood, this practice is thought to offset the acidity produced in muscles during intense activity. While I do not suggest or recommend you try this at home, use of baking soda has also been shown to improve speed among swimmers.4

Research5 has also shown drinking baking soda solution can help pregnant women who are having a slow or difficult labor to avoid C-sections in about 20 percent of cases by neutralizing acid in their womb. This could spell the difference between life and death in developing countries and/or instances where C-section is not an option.
Baking Soda May Be an Inexpensive Treatment for Autoimmune Diseases

Most recently, research funded by the National Institutes of Health suggests baking soda may be an effective treatment adjunct for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other autoimmune diseases. According to this study,6,7 led by renal physiologist Paul O'Connor and published in The Journal of Immunology, drinking a solution of water and baking soda appears to prime your immune system against inflammation.

Although this study suggests some benefits from baking soda for rheumatoid arthritis, there are far more fundamental approaches that should be tried before this as detailed in "Inspiring Account of How to Put Rheumatoid Arthritis Into Remission." Additionally, one could avoid lectins for autoimmune diseases like RA.

The theory was initially tested on rats, and later in human subjects. According to O'Connor, baking soda may indeed be "a really safe way to treat inflammatory disease,"8, including arthritis. As reported by Medical News Today:9

"Their experiments tell a complex story about how this salt provides a signal to a special kind of cell called 'mesothelial cells,' telling them that the body is fine and not under attack, rendering an aggressive immune system unnecessary. Thus, harmful autoimmune responses are averted. Mesothelial cells line the internal organs as well as many different cavities in the body …

Basically, in O'Connor words, mesothelial cells learn that '[i]t's most likely a hamburger not a bacterial infection.' So they, in turn, do not activate the spleen's 'army' of macrophages, or white blood cells tasked with clearing up potentially harmful cellular detritus. 'Certainly, drinking bicarbonate affects the spleen and we think it's through the mesothelial cells,' O'Connor explains."

Read more:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...e-disease.aspx
This post got me wondering. Why do both baking soda and betaine hcl work for auto immune diseases? Why are so many people touting the benefits of both when they are complete opposites?

On a whim I googled both of them together. According to the article below the betaine hcl works by increasing the PH of the stomach and claims the main function of the stomach is not to digest foods (meaning enzymes do this?) but to kill pathogens. Many of these pathogens cause auto immune diseases. Baking soda is used by the pancreas (along with calcium?) to neutralize the stomach acid so that it doesn't burn a hole in your intestines and complete digestion. Getting this process working also gets rid of auto immune diseases. So apparently it's a two step process where both acid and alkaline are involved.

Out of curiosity I mixed a small amount of betain HCL in water and added baking soda. It fizzed. I added some more and it fizzed again. It seemed no matter how much I added it kept on fizzing. I tasted it and it tasted salty.

So maybe we need both acid and alkaline equally. Not sure how that works or if they can be taken together or should be kept separate. Seems I still got much to learn...

This is such an important post I think it's worth it to post the entire text from the link for emphasis:

Betaine HCL and Bicarbonate Protocol Questions
Quote:
Hi,

this is a question for Bill ( but maybe someone else know the answer)

I have been taking Betaine HCI for my low stomach acid problem. I have also been doing Ted's protocol for balancing PH ( I'm taking a mix of sodium bicarbonate and potassium bicarbonate as I have very low potassium for some reason) I also think I'm low in bicarbonates.

My question is, if I have a meal and take my Betaine HCI with it and then one hour later take my bicarbonate mix would this not cause a problem because cholecystokinin would not be produced by the duodenum walls because the food coming from the stomach would not be acid enough to trigger the process ( because I've taken the bicarbonate mix). Bill, I know you say that after half an hour of eating most of the digestion in the stomach is done but how long does the food sit in your stomach before emptying out to your duodenum because my stomach still feels full for a couple of hours after eating ( longer if I've had a high protein meal).

Hope I'm making sense.

Many thanks.

Bill
San Fernando, Philippines
08/29/2016

Hi Lyndal...Thanks for your question and the full answer will be somewhat complex, but I'll try and keep it as simple as I can.

There are several scenarios that must first be appreciated if you are having digestion or reflux problems.

The first scenario is if you have just low stomach acid causing your digestion problems. Another different scenario is if you have low bicarbonates in your pancreatic juices which can also cause major digestion problems in Main Stage Digestion in the duodenum. And the third, more complex scenario, is if you have both a low stomach acid problem and a low pancreatic bicarbonates problem.

Low Stomach Acid

If you just have low stomach acid this can cause major digestion issues as well as other long term autoimmune problems. I also regard this problem as a BIG problem because it so hugely weakens the the local immune system in the intestines. We all think we know what the stomach acid does but as far as I'm concerned it does one very important and major task. It's major function is to disinfect and kill all dangerous pathogens incoming with your food. So if you have low or insufficient stomach acid, these food pathogens -- bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungus, mycoplasma etc -- will not be killed and, instead, they will travel through into your intestines which is the perfect hiding place and breeding ground for their spread throughout your body. Hence their connection with auto-immune diseases like arthritis, Heart disease, diabetes etc.

To fix the low stomach acid problem, many people take ACV. But ACV is not the cure for stomach acid problems. It just cures the symptoms by increasing the acidity of the stomach acid. But to actually cure this condition you need to take some form of chloride like Hydrochloric acid(as Ted recommends) or Betaine Hydrochloride or Sea Salt(Sodium Chloride) or Magnesium Chloride. Taking these chlorides will fix and replenish the hydrochloric acid stores in your stomach and bring them back to proper acidic pH levels again.

Notably, if your stomach acid is too low, then there will also be no hormonal stimulus to trigger the alkaline pancreatic juices + enzymes for main stage digestion in the duodenum. The hormone that stimulates the production of the pancreatic juices in the duodenum will therefore not be triggered and so your undigested food remains undigested and just rots in the intestines. This, again, further serves to create the perfect breeding ground for pathogens and their spread throughout the human body.

Low Pancreatic Bicarbonates

When the chyme or food + stomach acid enters the duodenum, the pancreas should exude pancreatic juices + enzymes into the duodenum in order to set the proper alkaline pH conditions to achieve main stage digestion.

If there is insufficient pancreatic bicarbonates to neutralize the stomach acid in the duodenum then the duodenal environment will remain acidic and so main stage digestion will not occur. As an example of the importance of the pancreatic bicarbonates and pH, chemotrypsin -- a major digestion enzyme that breaks down and digests protein -- can only work properly as an enzyme if the duodenal pH is 8.5(highly alkaline). That's also why the duodenal pH MUST be alkaline so that proper main stage digestion can occur. And so if you lack sufficient pancreatic bicarbonates(perhaps due to acid blood) to create the required alkaline pH in the duodenum then main stage digestion will fail completely and the food just stagnates and creates further long term pathogen-related problems in the intestines.

Generally speaking, people who have low stores of pancreatic bicarbonates will have an acid body where most if not all the pancreatic bicarbonates have been used up while desperately trying to neutralize the acid blood in the body.

Similarly, if such a condition is allowed to persist over a longer period of time where the human body cannot digest food then this condition deteriorates into an acidic wasting condition where the body starts robbing its bones and tissues of minerals and proteins in order to raise the pH and help keep the body alive. This condition is also characteristic in stage 4 auto-immune diseases like cancer, hepatitis and diabetes etc. where, at the end stage, the body simply cannot cope and there is also a complete lack of appetite and so the body just becomes thinner and weaker.

Low Stomach Acid + Low Pancreatic Bicarbonates

This is perhaps the worst condition or scenario and the most difficult one to understand or cure. This is when you must take the full course of minerals and vitamins as well as betaine hydrochloride and protease enzymes as well -- this protocol is shown here. This is also where taking the sodium bicarbonate one hour after meals is also urgently required and essential for main stage digestion to succeed.

Just to also add that for myself, I have been taking Ted from Bangkok's advice whereby I now take sodium bicarbonate several times a day one hour after meals. Been doing this for many years and I never have any digestion problems(I'm 66 y. o.). I simply look on this alkalizing protocol as a welcome aid to main stage digestion. Sometimes I take the Arm & Hammer SB mixed with water and sometimes I just take the SB pills you can cheaply buy from any chemist for convenience. I also eat smaller meals in the evening now because the body goes into another mode at 6 pm -- this is when it prepares to recover the bodies pH and other homeostasis conditions while you sleep. This has been wonderful advice for sure from Ted. This hopefully all makes sense because we can only produce so much stomach acid per meal and so if we eat huge meals all the time without enough stomach acid to disinfect the food then digestion problems will quite naturally occur and multiply over time.

I am also a little surprised why people think that taking Sodium Bicarbonate one hour after meals is bad for stomach acid. Here are some interesting points I learned from my study of digestion:

* Taking sodium bicarbonate one hour after meals promotes and maintains proper main stage digestion. From my own experience.

* An hour after finishing your meal your stomach will have fulfilled its task -- initial digestion of proteins, physically breaking up the food proteins and disinfecting the food is finished. This is when the stomach must then try and safely reabsorb the residual hydrochloric acid and store it for the next meal.

* Believe it or not bicarbonates are actually required by the stomach's parietal cells to both help them to reabsorb the residual hydrochloric acid safely and to help promote and produce mucus to cover and protect the stomach's parietal cells from the caustic effects of the hydrochloric acid. So SB also helps to prevent stomach ulcers.

*Taking SB one hour after meals also helps to replenish bicarbonate stores in the pancreas and therefore helps to keep the pancreas healthy. Interestingly, the pancreatic bicarbonates are produced in the Beta cells of the pancreas. The Beta cells also produce insulin. So is there perhaps a direct link or connection between body acidity, insulin(diabetes?) and supplementing sodium bicarbonate for health?

*Taking SB also helps to alkalize the blood.

From your point of view, you seem to be worried about how long the food sits in your stomach. Forgive me for saying that this aspect is perhaps irrelevant because the stomach has already done its job and finished. Eventually the food or chyme will move into the duodenum to be digested. This is the important or critical part. If the condition is low stomach acid then the pancreatic juices will not be triggered. And if there is a lack of pancreatic bicarbonates then the acid cannot be neutralized in the duodenum and therefore digestion will not happen and so the acid food stagnates and rots in the intestines. In both scenarios this allows and encourages the free influx of pathogens into the intestines with their eventual spread into the body causing serious disease and illness over time.
https://answers.earthclinic.com/beta...-protocol.html
Old 12-08-2018, 08:56 PM   #83
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
"They don't know shit" hits the nail on the head!
I would also add, they have no wish to know shit.
Curing health problems is not what they are about. far from it. It's not even on the radar.
Lining pockets, YES - Making health problems worse? OH YES - that's a nice little earner!
That isn't true. A polyclonal Treg cell (they modulate the immune system, help maintain tolerance to self-antigens and prevent autoimmune diseases) product continues patient follow-up and the results of top-line data should happen in the first half of 2019.

It was a Phase II prospective, randomised, placebo-controlled and double-blind trial of 110 patients to evaluate the safety and efficacy of it as a treatment for children and adolescents with recent onset type I diabetes. The first analysis was conducted by independent statisticians and showed that the therapy continues to be well tolerated and led to the conclusion that the study was non-futile as determined by predefined criteria for therapeutic effect.

Phase I data after a single infusion was encouraging http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/7/315/315ra189 http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/35/9/1817.long https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...21661614000801 and it could be effective for other types of autoimmune diseases.
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 13-08-2018 at 05:14 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote