Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #41
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Good find. I had never heard that about Reeves before. Can't say I'm surprised at all. As Ron pointed out, the "vampire" claims surrounding Reeves also raise suspicions. Something very bizarre appears to be going on, that's for sure. There's also the strange case of a Canadian woman who in 2010 brought a paternity lawsuit against him claiming that he was the father of her children. She also claimed that he isn't he who says he is, and that he is a shape-shifter:

http://dlisted.com/2010/01/08/things...marty-spencer/

http://www.eonline.com/news/160922/k...eudonyms-oh-my

I wrote a post a few months ago giving my take on the Hollywood "Vampire" thing. You might find it interesting:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=11
First of all, Canadians do not swear a blood oath to defend socialism at all costs.... Maybe Pierre Trudeau, but he's dead.

This Karen Sala person who accused Keanu of being the father of her children; The story is preposterous, though it was suggested by the judge that she appeared to genuinely believe the story. She appears to be very controlled, but unbalanced. She is approximately the same age as Keanu, and both grew up in Ontario. I am wondering if Ms Sala was also being "treated" by Dr Ewan Cameron at the same time Keanu was? A quick Google search doesn't turn up a connection, but that is something I would like to know. Maybe she had a diffferent name then too.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 01:53 PM   #42
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
I didn't know where to put this, but I figuredit could go here. I was questioning (for some reason) the suicide of American actor Jonathan Brandis. Although I don't question he killed himself I left myself asking why? His career took a slow turn, but he was still actively working.

I thought maybe those weirdos of hollywood may have poisoned his mind or worse.





His breakout role was him playing a young man pretending to be a girl in the film "Lady Bugs". A huge hit for its time. I did a bit of research and apparently his prom date was troubled actress Brittany Murphy. He dated Tatyana Ali from the Fresh Prince show. Always seemed happy. Don't know maybe I'm making more than it is. Just, even before I got into conspiracy stuff, something seemed wrong about his death.






If anyone who has a knack for this thing comes up with anything it would be interesting to see it.

I liked his movies and remember being sad that he died. I guess when you sort-of grow up with someone's film you feel like you know them.

I remember Corey Feldman saying that hollywoods biggest secret was its pedo's. He also said that longtime friend Corey Haim was abused as a young man by a producer.

As far as Johnny Depp: never cared for him -- didn't River Phoenix OD in Johnny's club The Viper Room?









Later in his life you can see he doesn't look the same. If you check out some of the photoes -- i couldnt upload them- you definitely see the worst side of himself was taking over.
His death has always stuck in my mind too. It was because I saw the headline "Jonathan Brandis, 27, dies by suicide". There's that magic age again. Making murder look like suicide is apparently very easy to do, and it's much easier to call a death suicide in Hollywood, because to blow the lid off of one unsavory murder is to begin peeling back a much bigger lid.

I don't know if he actually killed himself, or was murdered, but I'm tired of seeing kids like this dying young, and having it all explained away as a by-product of "fame". When "fame" means exposed to far too much debauchery at a young age, being fed drugs and alcohol, and having your ego pumped up while you are being moved through deviant sexual circles. You either learn to roll with it, or you wind up like Jonathan Brandis, or Brad Renfro, or Corey Haim, or Lee Thompson Young, or River Phoenix, or....


(EDIT: He looks a lot like Amanda Bynes in the above pic...)

Last edited by ronisron; 13-01-2015 at 01:56 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #43
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

wonder if pearl jam are into the occult at all??



oh wows


fuck you eddie you cock puppet

__________________

Last edited by rooey; 13-01-2015 at 02:04 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #44
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
if you can read between the lines of this .. you can get the picture that it actually was a ritual killing, done by the 'one mysterious person who kills them all' which is a bit of a nod to what those nongs believe .. eg twin peaks bob.

"John E. Douglas, a former longtime FBI agent who has interviewed the country's most prolific serial killers during his years with the FBI and works as a profiler to help police in their searches for violent criminals, said the slayings of the three West Memphis boys weren't the work of three unsophisticated teenage killers, but that of a single person who set out to degrade and punish the victims.[65] Douglas was formerly FBI Unit Chief of the Investigative Support Unit of the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime for 25 years. Douglas stated in his report for Echols's legal team that there was no evidence for Satanic ritual involvement in the killings, and he agreed that post mortem animal predation explained the alleged knife injuries. Douglas believed that the perpetrator had a violent history and was familiar with the victims and with local geography. He stated that the victims had died from a combination of blunt force trauma and drowning, in a crime driven by personal cause.[4]"


clearly its all just a big circus, where they play with the truth and perception..

elchols has apparently co wiritten this song with pearl jam from their 2006 self titled album .. looks like eddie is a war pig. fuck you eddie you ****! used to love you!!

"Army Reserve"

How long must she stand
Before the ground gives way
To an endless fall
She can feel this
War on her face
Stars on her pillow
Folding in the darkness
Begging for slumber

I'm not blind
I can see it coming
Looks like lightning
In my child's eye

I'm not frantic
I can feel it coming
Violently shakes
My body

Her son's slanted
Always giving her
The sideways eye
An empty chair where Dad sits
How loud can silence get?
And Mom, she reassures
To contain him
But it's becoming a lie

She tells herself
And everyone else
Father is risking
His life for our freedoms

I'm not blind
I can see it coming
Looks like lightning
In my childs eye

I'm not frantic
I can feel it coming
Darling you'll save me
If you save yourself
Now I'm thinking about Eddie Vedder.... he came to prominence singing on the Temple of The Dog EP written by Chris Cornell of Soundgarden in tribute to his friend Andrew Wood, who had died from complications after a heroin overdose. Andrew Wood was in Mother Love Bone, and was being groomed for stardom -- they were the first Seattle band to get the big break, and get signed to a major recording deal. The band included Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam. They produced a fantastic album called "Mother Love Bone - Apple", and it was easily one of the best albums out of that whole Seattle "scene".

Mother Love Bone - Come Bite the Apple



Holy wave of nostalgia... whew....:sadface:

Andrew was one of those super talented, born to be a "star" people -- but was NOT cut out for the entertainment business.... In the documentary that came out about his life, "Malfunkshun: The Andrew Wood Story" some interesting details emerged about his death. He was discovered face down in a pillow, slumped over on a "nod" from shooting up, and was unable to breathe. He was taken to hospital, where he was placed on life support. Detailed nurse records indicated that he was improving, taken off life support, breathing on his own, responsive... then apparently 10 hours went by before another note was entered and the next one was "family wishes to take patient off life support" and then time of death. Nothing weird there, considering how much money the Seattle scene generated in both music and heroin sales, and of course the whole Kurt Cobain thing.... there wee some very shitty people involved there. But along comes Eddie Vedder, and Pearl Jam is formed preciptitating the demise of Andrew Wood and Mother Love Bone. They started creating Pearl Jam before Mother Love Bone ended.....

I was very surprised to see Eddie Vedder involved with the West Memphis 3, and I thought "surely some people genuinely believe they are innocent", but then my mind started to wander around what I posted above......and your post reminded me of all of it.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 09:43 PM   #45
perandor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 437
Likes: 132 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
His death has always stuck in my mind too. It was because I saw the headline "Jonathan Brandis, 27, dies by suicide". There's that magic age again. Making murder look like suicide is apparently very easy to do, and it's much easier to call a death suicide in Hollywood, because to blow the lid off of one unsavory murder is to begin peeling back a much bigger lid.

I don't know if he actually killed himself, or was murdered, but I'm tired of seeing kids like this dying young, and having it all explained away as a by-product of "fame". When "fame" means exposed to far too much debauchery at a young age, being fed drugs and alcohol, and having your ego pumped up while you are being moved through deviant sexual circles. You either learn to roll with it, or you wind up like Jonathan Brandis, or Brad Renfro, or Corey Haim, or Lee Thompson Young, or River Phoenix, or....


(EDIT: He looks a lot like Amanda Bynes in the above pic...)
Thanks for the comment. I really thought I was one of the only ones but check out these pics:

This is supposed to one of the last of him -- totally different than his youth.



Jonathan and Brittany murphy






Finally -- why would any photographer make a child mimic of a sign of keeping his mouth shut? I don't know if it was in Texe Marrs books about symbols but over the years this seems to be a sign (usually unbeknownst to the person using it) that they are under a 'spell'.













Last edited by perandor; 14-01-2015 at 02:15 AM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 10:26 PM   #46
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
Thanks for the comment. I really thought I was one of the only ones but check out these pics:

This is supposed to one of the last of him -- totally different than his youth.



Jonathan and Brittany murphy






Finally -- why would any photographer make a child mimic of a sign of keeping his mouth shut? I don't know if it was in Texe Marrs books about symbols but over the years this seems to be a sign (usually unbeknownst to the person using it) that they are under a 'spell'.


He looks like he was balding prematurely, and was probably stoned in the pic, or bored. They do get older, and maybe that's why he was cast aside... I can't see the lower two pics, only the image marker, but that sign means "I keep my mouth shut" if it's the sign I'm thinking of.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:33 AM   #47
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Now I'm thinking about Eddie Vedder.... he came to prominence singing on the Temple of The Dog EP written by Chris Cornell of Soundgarden in tribute to his friend Andrew Wood, who had died from complications after a heroin overdose. Andrew Wood was in Mother Love Bone, and was being groomed for stardom -- they were the first Seattle band to get the big break, and get signed to a major recording deal. The band included Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam. They produced a fantastic album called "Mother Love Bone - Apple", and it was easily one of the best albums out of that whole Seattle "scene".

Mother Love Bone - Come Bite the Apple



Holy wave of nostalgia... whew....:sadface:

Andrew was one of those super talented, born to be a "star" people -- but was NOT cut out for the entertainment business.... In the documentary that came out about his life, "Malfunkshun: The Andrew Wood Story" some interesting details emerged about his death. He was discovered face down in a pillow, slumped over on a "nod" from shooting up, and was unable to breathe. He was taken to hospital, where he was placed on life support. Detailed nurse records indicated that he was improving, taken off life support, breathing on his own, responsive... then apparently 10 hours went by before another note was entered and the next one was "family wishes to take patient off life support" and then time of death. Nothing weird there, considering how much money the Seattle scene generated in both music and heroin sales, and of course the whole Kurt Cobain thing.... there wee some very shitty people involved there. But along comes Eddie Vedder, and Pearl Jam is formed preciptitating the demise of Andrew Wood and Mother Love Bone. They started creating Pearl Jam before Mother Love Bone ended.....

I was very surprised to see Eddie Vedder involved with the West Memphis 3, and I thought "surely some people genuinely believe they are innocent", but then my mind started to wander around what I posted above......and your post reminded me of all of it.
Ok seems, Chris Cornell was more instrumental in forming TOTD, the tribute band to woods.

"Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell, who had been Mother Love Bone vocalist Andrew Wood's roommate, approached former Mother Love Bone members Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament about working on material he had written when he was on tour with Soundgarden in Europe.[1] The line-up eventually included Soundgarden drummer Matt Cameron and newcomers Mike McCready (lead guitar) and Eddie Vedder (background vocals). McCready and Vedder were featured on the album due to their involvement with Ament and Gossard's next project, which became Pearl Jam."

"Two songs on the album, "Reach Down" and "Say Hello 2 Heaven", were written in response to Wood's death, while other songs on the album were written by Cornell on tour prior to Wood's death or re-worked from existing material from demos written by Gossard and Ament"

Reach Down is 11:11 in length.

"The band started rehearsing songs that Cornell had written on tour prior to Wood's death, as well as re-working some existing material from demos written by Gossard and Ament.[15] This project eventually featured vocalist Eddie Vedder, who had arrived in Seattle to audition to be the singer for Ament and Gossard's next band, which later became Pearl Jam."

things sound very organised. when you read about the careers of Jeff Amanto, seems a lot of the grunge movment was a combo of very focused people like cornell and others like amanto who just really wanted to be famous.
__________________

Last edited by rooey; 14-01-2015 at 01:35 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:02 AM   #48
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
Ok seems, Chris Cornell was more instrumental in forming TOTD, the tribute band to woods.

"Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell, who had been Mother Love Bone vocalist Andrew Wood's roommate, approached former Mother Love Bone members Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament about working on material he had written when he was on tour with Soundgarden in Europe.[1] The line-up eventually included Soundgarden drummer Matt Cameron and newcomers Mike McCready (lead guitar) and Eddie Vedder (background vocals). McCready and Vedder were featured on the album due to their involvement with Ament and Gossard's next project, which became Pearl Jam."

"Two songs on the album, "Reach Down" and "Say Hello 2 Heaven", were written in response to Wood's death, while other songs on the album were written by Cornell on tour prior to Wood's death or re-worked from existing material from demos written by Gossard and Ament"

Reach Down is 11:11 in length.

"The band started rehearsing songs that Cornell had written on tour prior to Wood's death, as well as re-working some existing material from demos written by Gossard and Ament.[15] This project eventually featured vocalist Eddie Vedder, who had arrived in Seattle to audition to be the singer for Ament and Gossard's next band, which later became Pearl Jam."

things sound very organised. when you read about the careers of Jeff Amanto, seems a lot of the grunge movment was a combo of very focused people like cornell and others like amanto who just really wanted to be famous.
I agree, I was just saying that Eddie Vedder's intro to the world prior to the release of Pearl Jam was on the song "Hunger Strike" on the TOTD EP which was in tribute to Andrew Wood, the "Stardog Champion" (Mother Love Bone song).



They had wanted to use some of Wood's songs but his family wouldn't allow it.

It's bizarre if you read something sinister into the lyrics of "Hunger Strike" and attribute it to Eddie in a sense capitalizing on the death of Andrew Wood, who died from, well decadence.

"I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadents..."

But that's pushing it.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:23 AM   #49
perandor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 437
Likes: 132 (66 Posts)
Default

can't seem to upload them -- here are the links

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1900-2560.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...27-349-503.jpg
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:29 AM   #50
perandor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 437
Likes: 132 (66 Posts)
Default

don't know if this is worth putting up but found this on a message board.

Jonathan Brandis was in The NeverEnding Story II: The Next Chapter

He took his own life and died on November 12th 2003

Michael Ende who wrote the original novel, The NeverEnding Story was born on November 12th 1929

Noah Hathaway who played Atreyu in the first NeverEnding Story was born on November the 13th, 1971


The NeverEnding Story novel takes place during the November month





How about this for irony.

Jonathan Brandis died on Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday.
Jonathan Brandis ATTENDED DiCaprio's birthday party the NIGHT OF HIS DEATH.
Jonathan Brandis left DiCaprio's birthday party with a few friends, sources say he was dismayed and something was said (at the party) that really put Brandis over the edge; so much so that he finally hanged himself.

DiCaprio goes onto do an interview last year saying, quote- "yeah I never did the whole drug scene, I can say 'so glad I didn't hang out with that crowd'. My competition? The blonde haired kids? They all killed themselves; one hung himself and another died of a heroin overdose"- end quote

He's obviously talking about Brandis, who DiCaprio LOST an audition to for the role on SeaQuest. They auditioned for dozens of films together/at the same time.

I'd like to know what was said at DiCaprio's birthday party, that sent Brandis back to his apartment with thoughts of taking his own life.


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000970/b...4?ref_=nm_bd_1

I would never like to blame someone for something so serious. So I'm not pointing fingers at anyone esp. Dicaprio -- just merely copy and pasting a convo on message board.

If it adds to the mix. I briefly met DiCaprio a couple years ago -- I told everyone that there was something about him I didn't like; His aura or what you have you. There was something very creepy about him.

Last edited by perandor; 14-01-2015 at 02:38 AM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:36 AM   #51
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
That doesn't look like Brittany Murphy, but OK.

The hand sign of finger to lips is very common in the entertainment business, some say it just means "Shhh!", but as I was mentioned;



BTW if you right click an image on the web, you should get "Copy image"where you could then just paste the image, and or "Copy image URL" which is the link to the image.

Last edited by ronisron; 14-01-2015 at 02:37 AM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:41 AM   #52
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
don't know if this is worth putting up but found this on a message board.

Jonathan Brandis was in The NeverEnding Story II: The Next Chapter

He took his own life and died on November 12th 2003

Michael Ende who wrote the original novel, The NeverEnding Story was born on November 12th 1929

Noah Hathaway who played Atreyu in the first NeverEnding Story was born on November the 13th, 1971


The NeverEnding Story novel takes place during the November month





How about this for irony.

Jonathan Brandis died on Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday.
Jonathan Brandis ATTENDED DiCaprio's birthday party the NIGHT OF HIS DEATH.
Jonathan Brandis left DiCaprio's birthday party with a few friends, sources say he was dismayed and something was said (at the party) that really put Brandis over the edge; so much so that he finally hanged himself.

DiCaprio goes onto do an interview last year saying, quote- "yeah I never did the whole drug scene, I can say 'so glad I didn't hang out with that crowd'. My competition? The blonde haired kids? They all killed themselves; one hung himself and another died of a heroin overdose"- end quote

He's obviously talking about Brandis, who DiCaprio LOST an audition to for the role on SeaQuest. They auditioned for dozens of films together/at the same time.

I'd like to know what was said at DiCaprio's birthday party, that sent Brandis back to his apartment with thoughts of taking his own life.


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000970/b...4?ref_=nm_bd_1
I'm interested in the above info, but I'd like to see how this ties in to Johnny Depp and Hunter Thompson, or the West Memphis Three. There are a lot of threads in the "Celebrities" and "Symbolism and Mind Control" sub forums regarding child abuse in Hollywood and mind controlled child stars as well as deaths of the same.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:11 PM   #53
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

One last bit on Eddie Vedder, he the singer of Pearl Jam, he one of the key players behind the scenes for the release of the WM3, even allowing Echols to contribute lyrics to a song -- that Eddie Vedder. It's no wonder why Eddie is never without a big bottle of wine in his hand.... look at the company he keeps.

Pearl Jam's breakthrough album was their first, called "Ten". It had three major hits; "Alive", "Even Flow" and "Jeremy", a song about a young male student who explodes after being ostracized and bullied and the story is unclear, the meaning of "Jeremy spoke in class today.." is vague, and we are left to guess if the student in question killed only himself, in front of classmates, or if his rage spilled over to other students first.



Please note this song and video's imagery predates what happened in Columbine by three years, almost seems like predictive programming for what can be described as a rash of school shootings in the '90's until present day. The MO is the same; a bullied, ostracized student(s), finally has enough and sees the only option is to kill all their tormentors, and in some cases themselves.

Prior to joining Pearl Jam, Eddie was in a semi popular group in San Francisco which could be described as derivative of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Vedder at the time was referred to as a "clone" of Anthony Kiedis. He went from being an energetic, upbeat performer, to a more sullen, withdrawn introspective performer upon joining Pearl Jam. I personally have seen many musicians change their "style" a couple of times in order to fit a current trend, or whatever is popular, it's nothing new. So while nothing sinister may be behind it, it shows Vedder is one who can change to fit a certain "dynamic".
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.