Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #261
seraphicson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 681
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
A minority of us on this thread are speaking of their own experiences. You "see" things in other people's lives, perhaps all your friends, or perhaps you read it in the newspapers.

So that your comments can be of real value, what is your experience of the "child support" system? In your life, I mean.
I'm not really the sort to require it; I'm a single White male of twenty-three with no intention of having children.

Does that discount my observations and impressions?

I don't think so.

Last edited by seraphicson; 29-10-2014 at 03:31 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #262
jpcusicksr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 20636 USA
Posts: 392
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphicson View Post
I'm not really the sort to require it; I'm a single White male of twenty-three with no intention of having children.

Does that discount my observations and impressions?

I don't think so.
I will not speak for your self, but surely we all here know young people who have no intention of having children - just as you declare, and we know the very popular and widespread reason for that.

Young people (16-30 is the prime child bearing ages) are afraid to have children because of the huge physical THREAT from the laws which threaten to completely ruin them, and your entire life can be ruined simply by having a baby.

This is the same reason that people are afraid to get a legal lawful marriage because it is a dangerous thing to do.

In China they declared that there is to be just one (1) child per couple, but here in the West we have made any child as being a threat from the laws, and to become a parent is a type of crime where parents are regularly turned into criminals based on them having a baby.

Young people are afraid and are threatened about their own normal natural human body function of having children - which is a real point as to how the laws are inhuman and anti-human.
__________________
SIGNATURE:
Mr. Know-it-all, sir.
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #263
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post
I will not speak for your self, but surely we all here know young people who have no intention of having children - just as you declare, and we know the very popular and widespread reason for that.

Young people (16-30 is the prime child bearing ages) are afraid to have children because of the huge physical THREAT from the laws which threaten to completely ruin them, and your entire life can be ruined simply by having a baby.

This is the same reason that people are afraid to get a legal lawful marriage because it is a dangerous thing to do.

In China they declared that there is to be just one (1) child per couple, but here in the West we have made any child as being a threat from the laws, and to become a parent is a type of crime where parents are regularly turned into criminals based on them having a baby.

Young people are afraid and are threatened about their own normal natural human body function of having children - which is a real point as to how the laws are inhuman and anti-human.
To be honest, if I was a young person today, and if there was a truly effective and not horrible way to prevent it, I don't think I would have children after what I have seen. That is pretty much how my children feel.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #264
seraphicson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 681
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post
I will not speak for your self, but surely we all here know young people who have no intention of having children - just as you declare, and we know the very popular and widespread reason for that.

Young people (16-30 is the prime child bearing ages) are afraid to have children because of the huge physical THREAT from the laws which threaten to completely ruin them, and your entire life can be ruined simply by having a baby.

This is the same reason that people are afraid to get a legal lawful marriage because it is a dangerous thing to do.

In China they declared that there is to be just one (1) child per couple, but here in the West we have made any child as being a threat from the laws, and to become a parent is a type of crime where parents are regularly turned into criminals based on them having a baby.

Young people are afraid and are threatened about their own normal natural human body function of having children - which is a real point as to how the laws are inhuman and anti-human.
Not really.

Speaking as a young person who had a difficult childhood, I would be very reluctant to bring children into such a perverse, twisted, and most decidedly Satanic world, that is descending into the mire of darkness a little more, every hour.

I also can't find a girl my age worth engaging with.

I also don't have the economic werewithal to support children.

Plus, as I would refuse any and all vaccines, home-school, et cetera, I would likely face a lot of harassment and persecution by the authorities and the State, in that way.

All just to raise another slave, destined only to suffer and die.

Why?

Last edited by seraphicson; 29-10-2014 at 04:42 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 05:23 PM   #265
jpcusicksr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 20636 USA
Posts: 392
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Question Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
To be honest, if I was a young person today, and if there was a truly effective and not horrible way to prevent it, I don't think I would have children after what I have seen. That is pretty much how my children feel.
That is very honest of you, and I really do respect that.

The thing is that if we had a government and laws which treated children as a blessing and not as a burden, and if our society would give help to parents with their families, then we would have a much better world to live in, and a better place for our children to have their own families too.



============================



Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphicson View Post
Not really.

Speaking as a young person who had a difficult childhood, I would be very reluctant to bring children into such a perverse, twisted, and most decidedly Satanic world, that is descending into the mire of darkness a little more, every hour.

I also can't find a girl my age worth engaging with.

I also don't have the economic werewithal to support children.

Plus, as I would refuse any and all vaccines, home-school, et cetera, I would likely face a lot of harassment and persecution by the authorities and the State, in that way.

All just to raise another slave, destined only to suffer and die.

Why?
You are using different words, but I do believe you are saying the same thing that I said.

Different words with the same message.
__________________
SIGNATURE:
Mr. Know-it-all, sir.
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 01:06 AM   #266
damagedbrainn
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,084
Likes: 28 (20 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post
I will not speak for your self, but surely we all here know young people who have no intention of having children - just as you declare, and we know the very popular and widespread reason for that.

Young people (16-30 is the prime child bearing ages) are afraid to have children because of the huge physical THREAT from the laws which threaten to completely ruin them, and your entire life can be ruined simply by having a baby.

This is the same reason that people are afraid to get a legal lawful marriage because it is a dangerous thing to do.

In China they declared that there is to be just one (1) child per couple, but here in the West we have made any child as being a threat from the laws, and to become a parent is a type of crime where parents are regularly turned into criminals based on them having a baby.

Young people are afraid and are threatened about their own normal natural human body function of having children - which is a real point as to how the laws are inhuman and anti-human.
They're not afraid to have children, they literally cannot afford to have children. I don't know what the situation in the UK is, but in America, most college graduates are forced to move back in with their parents because they cannot afford to even take care of themselves. That's the biggest crime: People can't even afford children anymore.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #267
seraphicson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 681
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
They're not afraid to have children, they literally cannot afford to have children. I don't know what the situation in the UK is, but in America, most college graduates are forced to move back in with their parents because they cannot afford to even take care of themselves. That's the biggest crime: People can't even afford children anymore.
Indeed.

And in both nations, they doctor the unemployment figures, most notably by setting up criteria for declaring someone as having 'voluntarily left the workforce' when they have done no such thing.

Millions are thus not counted, in this way.

When you combine unemployment and underemployment amongst the 16-30 crowd, it adds up to a very significant percentage of the workforce.

Working part-time for a faceless retail chain that pays Third World wages (relative to inflation and cost of living), is not 'employment.' It is dismal, impoverished slavery.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #268
grasshopper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Churchill war rooms
Posts: 1,627
Likes: 45 (27 Posts)
Default

Im sorry to burst the bubble but most children are abused by their own family
and not by anonymous forces and also not from the government

thats a sad fact - and law can not do much against it cause its difficult to take children away from their own parents


__________________
I´m Mickey Mouse. They don´t know who´s inside the suit…..Keanu Reeves
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 08:32 PM   #269
jpcusicksr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 20636 USA
Posts: 392
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Wink Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
They're not afraid to have children, they literally cannot afford to have children. I don't know what the situation in the UK is, but in America, most college graduates are forced to move back in with their parents because they cannot afford to even take care of themselves. That's the biggest crime: People can't even afford children anymore.
Technically it does not have to be any feeling of fear, but it is always a matter of money and of cash.

The children are regarded as a price-tag or in terms of money.

So the richer people can have babies and the poorer people are expected to get abortions or get sterilized or just do NOT have babies, because the Child Support and Custody laws will brutally punish any of the parents who dare to have a baby.


===================================


Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
Im sorry to burst the bubble but most children are abused by their own family
and not by anonymous forces and also not from the government

thats a sad fact - and law can not do much against it cause its difficult to take children away from their own parents
I find that the truth to be far more complicated then this easy slander against families.

The laws first confront the parent(s) in the Hospital delivery room whenever a baby is born, in that they record who is the father, and the mothers are in a weakened and vulnerable condition and very often the truth is not present.

Plus women have this crazy idea that any man will do as the father, so very often it is a step-father being untruly called the father, and so the abuse often happens and it is called as by a family member when they are not blood related.

And even though technically it is not the government - our society is infested with the system of Capitalism which is proudly based on excessive greed and vicious exploitation, and so the human population is subject to the vast abuses including the abuse of families and of parents by low paying trashy jobs and widespread unemployment along with supplying booze and drugs and perversion into every neighborhood, and then blame the parents for their family falling apart and for the dehumanized things that happen.

We have a huge powerful system that distorts and feeds off of our people, and then the Courts and laws act as if it is some individual responsibility which it is not.

Plus the children are starting school at five (5) years old on through adulthood so the brainwashing starts very early, and THAT is very close to taking away the children.
__________________
SIGNATURE:
Mr. Know-it-all, sir.
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #270
grasshopper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Churchill war rooms
Posts: 1,627
Likes: 45 (27 Posts)
Default

people with an higher level on education think twice if they have children or not

infact - the poorer educated the more children - and the younger…thats the problem…when parents are not able to teach their children what is right or wrong…how should school or society be able than? - and intact its not their part…its the parents part

__________________
I´m Mickey Mouse. They don´t know who´s inside the suit…..Keanu Reeves
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #271
jpcusicksr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 20636 USA
Posts: 392
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
people with an higher level on education think twice if they have children or not

infact - the poorer educated the more children - and the younger…thats the problem…when parents are not able to teach their children what is right or wrong…how should school or society be able than? - and intact its not their part…its the parents part
Even though I am going to criticize what you say here - I still appreciate the fact that you do say it - because yours is honest even though unjust.

The point given is that the children are not wanted, that smarter people do not have children and less educated people need to be stopped from having more children.

We now have a society which effectively hates children, and of course people object to me calling it as "hate" or as hatred, but when poorer people are pressured into NOT having children and the parents are expected to get an abortion or get sterilized or any means of preventing pregnancy, and for those who do not do as directed and instead gives birth to their baby THEN those parents will be attacked by the inhuman Child Support and Custody laws, so then that is a hatred of children even if they do not feel the hate because the actions are the hate - as it certainly is not love or compassion.

This is why there is no way for us to have any discussion on the merits of the Child Support or the Custody Laws because the parents (both the custodial and non custodial parents) are viewed as doing wrong by having their baby, and thereafter follows the punishment of the evil laws.

There is no real debate against the Child Support and Custody laws as hurting parents and alienating children and destroying families, because that is the point and purpose of those evil laws.

The laws are NOT there to help the children and they are NOT for helping the Custodial parent(s), as the laws are there to pressure people from having more children.
__________________
SIGNATURE:
Mr. Know-it-all, sir.
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2014, 04:03 PM   #272
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

'murican morons breed like rats.
ever heard of the christian "quiverfull" movement?
scary shit .. raising lotsa children for jesus.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2014, 07:32 PM   #273
jpcusicksr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 20636 USA
Posts: 392
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Lightbulb Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post
The laws are NOT there to help the children and they are NOT for helping the Custodial parent(s), as the laws are there to pressure people from having more children.
The laws are just using the Custodial parents and it is a dirty rotten game going on.

This is just the same old Divide-and-Rule policy where the Custodial is being bought and payed off with the cash money, and made vulnerable by having the children.

We can see this same process of Divide-and-Rule being used in the Middle East where the USA and Britain gives guns and money to the Jewish State to fight against the Arab States, then we give more guns and money to lesser groups like Sunnis to fight the Shia, and feed the East to fight the West.

In the family Courts and laws the Custodial is given money and the weapons to fight against the non Custodial parents who are forced into an unjustified situation, and so it goes on and on.

The Custodials are fooled into the idea that they are the "good guys" and that they are on the side of the law, because that is not the reality.

Under the laws and in the Courts the Custodial is just another baby maker (a maker of unwanted babies) and that is what the laws want to stop, so that makes BOTH the Custodial and the non Custodial parents as enemies to the Courts and to the law.

The Child Support cash is a petty pay-off from the State to keep the Custodials under control and vulnerable, and it turns their children into a burden and a liability which needs to be disposed thereof, instead of the children being a blessing to both of their parents.
__________________
SIGNATURE:
Mr. Know-it-all, sir.
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:51 PM   #274
jpcusicksr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 20636 USA
Posts: 392
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation Follow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post
Under the laws and in the Courts the Custodial is just another baby maker (a maker of unwanted babies) and that is what the laws want to stop, so that makes BOTH the Custodial and the non Custodial parents as enemies to the Courts and to the law.
I got to thinking that maybe people here on this forum might be brainwashed with this other propaganda that the world is over-populated and that it needs to be stopped - and that is not accurate nor true.

The fact is that the entire world of 7.2 billion people can fit rather comfortably just inside of the State of Texas at just 43 persons per acre, which is the same density for New York City.

To do the calculations:
Earth population at 7.2 billion in 2015, Texas square miles: 261,914 converts to 167,624,960 acres = 43 persons per acre.

Texas square miles. HERE = 261,914 , land area not counting water.

Convert miles into acres = HERE
So the whole world of 7.2 billions = 43 persons per acre in Texas.

New York City population HERE = 8.4 million in 2013, at 305 square miles = 195,200 acres which divided into = 43 persons per acre.

PLUS: The Country of South Africa is a little less than twice (2 times) the size of Texas so that makes the equation divided into thirds, as in just one third in Texas at 14 people per acre and two thirds in SA at 30 persons per acre which is plenty of room for everyone.

That is not counting any person being in all of Asia or South America or Australia or the north African continent or the rest of the USA as there is plenty of space.

In fact we could multiply the entire population of 7.2B by 1,000 creating 7.2 Trillion (with a T) and still have lots of room to go around, because most of our planet is just vacant land.

The only problem with over population is from the greed and selfishness, and particularly against the very poor and African American people who our dominant society does not want. And that same greed and selfishness is empowered by our system of Capitalism which only seeks to enrich the upper crust at the expense of everyone else. And it is the Capitalism which forces people into the large population areas as in cities instead of being spread out over the empty lands.

If any one still does not get the point:

The Child Support and Custody laws are against having children and turns parenting into a crime, then that makes the rest of us as nothing more than human resources, which means laborers and workers and servants to the very wealthy, that is until they turn against us too.
__________________
SIGNATURE:
Mr. Know-it-all, sir.
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #275
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post
I got to thinking that maybe people here on this forum might be brainwashed with this other propaganda that the world is over-populated and that it needs to be stopped - and that is not accurate nor true.

The fact is that the entire world of 7.2 billion people can fit rather comfortably just inside of the State of Texas at just 43 persons per acre, which is the same density for New York City.

To do the calculations:
Earth population at 7.2 billion in 2015, Texas square miles: 261,914 converts to 167,624,960 acres = 43 persons per acre.

Texas square miles. HERE = 261,914 , land area not counting water.

Convert miles into acres = HERE
So the whole world of 7.2 billions = 43 persons per acre in Texas.

New York City population HERE = 8.4 million in 2013, at 305 square miles = 195,200 acres which divided into = 43 persons per acre.

PLUS: The Country of South Africa is a little less than twice (2 times) the size of Texas so that makes the equation divided into thirds, as in just one third in Texas at 14 people per acre and two thirds in SA at 30 persons per acre which is plenty of room for everyone.

That is not counting any person being in all of Asia or South America or Australia or the north African continent or the rest of the USA as there is plenty of space.

In fact we could multiply the entire population of 7.2B by 1,000 creating 7.2 Trillion (with a T) and still have lots of room to go around, because most of our planet is just vacant land.

The only problem with over population is from the greed and selfishness, and particularly against the very poor and African American people who our dominant society does not want. And that same greed and selfishness is empowered by our system of Capitalism which only seeks to enrich the upper crust at the expense of everyone else. And it is the Capitalism which forces people into the large population areas as in cities instead of being spread out over the empty lands.

If any one still does not get the point:

The Child Support and Custody laws are against having children and turns parenting into a crime, then that makes the rest of us as nothing more than human resources, which means laborers and workers and servants to the very wealthy, that is until they turn against us too.
more bollocks.
the same argument has also been used for australia .. everyone on the planet could live there and have more than an acre of land, however, much of australia needs a hundred acres to feed a cow.
much of the world is not habitable and many places cannot produce food.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM   #276
dentedarthur
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,983
Likes: 21 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
more bollocks.
the same argument has also been used for australia .. everyone on the planet could live there and have more than an acre of land, however, much of australia needs a hundred acres to feed a cow.
much of the world is not habitable and many places cannot produce food.
It's amazing what can be grown and where these days
Antarctica for example

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=13724
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #277
jpcusicksr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 20636 USA
Posts: 392
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Lightbulb Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
more bollocks.
the same argument has also been used for australia .. everyone on the planet could live there and have more than an acre of land, however, much of australia needs a hundred acres to feed a cow.
much of the world is not habitable and many places cannot produce food.
The person above is crude but the concept is crude too, and at least he is being honest, in that he cheers on the efforts to lower the human population.

He has not (yet) said as follows, but it is the same thing:

The real reason for gov to promote contraception including abortions is not to support any female rights as it is to stop the babies from being born to curb the over population.

The Child Support and Custody laws are not there to help children nor to help families, as they are there to curb or even to stop those parents from having more children.

I found a fitting link here = World Population: 3 times too many people.

This link is saying that the rich wealthy and privileged people need to get rid of 80% of the world's population (get rid of 6 billion people) in order for them to live in their own comfortable way.

They did not come up with "feed the hungry" or to "help the needy" or to "love thy neighbor" - no - they came up with the conclusion to kill off their neighbors.
__________________
SIGNATURE:
Mr. Know-it-all, sir.
jpcusicksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:58 PM   #278
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcusicksr View Post
and at least he is being honest, in that he cheers on the efforts to lower the human population.
at the very least.
personally, i believe the earth would be better off without us.





bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
child, child support, crime, injustice, parent

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.