Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 21-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #21
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
Lol. Probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Tell that to Mike Tyson
Are you familiar with the yin and yang type of foods. Is 5000 years tradition the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?

Then you better read through the posts in that section, you seem new.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #22
mandrake
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
Are you familiar with the yin and yang type of foods. Is 5000 years tradition the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?

Then you better read through the posts in that section, you seem new.
The ch'ang ming diet you mean.

If you honestly believe that there's yin foods and yang foods then you also believe that the Chinese were performing heart surgery 5000 years ago too.

Nice one lol
mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #23
elirien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
Milk is unnatural to drink, only humans drink it after weaning at it's not ever our own species' milk!

Eating meat is unnatural. Because we have to change it by cooking to make it even palatable. I wonder how many people would eat raw chicken or raw pork.

Not many I'm guessing.
What do you mean with "unnatural"? Does milk and eat come from synthetics labs?

Of course it is natural. Atom bombs are natural.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #24
vibratingpickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingedwolfpsion View Post
I doubt you'll find anyone who has been vegan from birth.

Infant humans require their mother's milk for optimal health, and infants raised on vegan formulas do not generally thrive, and DO generally have health problems, if they survive at all.
My wife has been vegan around 30 years.

Human breast milk is designed for HUMANS.

My youngest daughter has either breast fed or had raw vegan diet. After testing of the breast milk it was found to have a much higher/denser nutrient content than the average woman. We proved the doctors wrong on all their claims on "standards".

As a male I grew up beLIEving the crap about milk and meat. I have slowly changed my diet over a few years period, and watched most all health issues melt away.

The secret to good health is knowledge. For a vegan lifestyle I would recommend any books by Gabriel Cousens

Meat eaters are addicts. I know this because I was once one. We eat animals to gain the nutrients of what the animals ate. So, our diet is considered second hand. The most power packed foods will be at the bottom of the food chain, AFA bluegreen algae, . It doesn't make much sense to take in the extra poisons of another sick body just to get at the nutrients it ate.

Take a look at what the largest and longest lived animals on the planet eat. It is not dead flesh, eggs, or milk.

BTW, a friend of mine just lost her dad to mad cow disease. She is fairly incredulous about the whole thing. What is funny is that his death will have no effect on the comprehension or thoughts of all the "get fatter quicker" neighbors.
vibratingpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #25
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibratingpickle View Post
My wife has been vegan around 30 years.

My youngest daughter has either breast fed or had raw vegan diet. After testing of the breast milk it was found to have a much higher/denser nutrient content than the average woman. We proved the doctors wrong on all their claims on "standards".

As a male I grew up beLIEving the crap about milk and meat. I have slowly changed my diet over a few years period, and watched most all health issues melt away.

The secret to good health is knowledge. For a vegan lifestyle I would recommend any books by Gabriel Cousens

Meat eaters are addicts. I know this because I was once one. We eat animals to gain the nutrients of what the animals ate. So, our diet is considered second hand. The most power packed foods will be at the bottom of the food chain, AFA bluegreen algae, Chlorella. It doesn't make much sense to take in the extra poisons of another sick body just to get at the nutrients it ate.

Take a look at what the largest and longest lived animals on the planet eat. It is not dead flesh, eggs, or milk.

BTW, a friend of mine just lost her dad to mad cow disease. She is fairly incredulous about the whole thing. What is funny is that his death will have no effect on the comprehension or thoughts of all the "get fatter quicker" neighbors.
Great post.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 05:15 PM   #26
vibratingpickle

The world spends a lot of time and money on building bigger, better, faster ways to kill. How to fix any problem in the world in 30 minutes or less

Yet there is no interest in the fact that we can irrigate the whole world filtering salt from sea water. Not to mention the immense mineral density to be found in the same sea water.

You can see an obvious disconnect in the mind of the average person. Flesh eaters are on one side of this disconnect. The scary part? In a tight situation they will eat a vegetarian before they would eat the foliage next to them. (not to mention they are spiritually dead with no discernment as to whether a plant is safe to eat. Fairly useful and important ability to have.)

Another addition to the thought process. The majority of us have a portion of "reptilian" DNA. Along with pigs and all sorts of other things. We either suppress it or activate it. We can be a pig. We can be a reptile. We can continue being a predator instead of a caretaker.

Last edited by vibratingpickle; 21-11-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #27
plam
Banned

Quote:
The majority of us have a portion of "reptilian" DNA. Along with pigs and all sorts of other things. We either suppress it or activate it. We can be a pig. We can be a reptile. We can continue being a predator instead of a caretaker.
I see a face shape shift in that photo of yours!
And what's that pointy tooth doing in a vegan's mouth?

Last edited by plam; 21-11-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #28
twistedconcept

I knew a couple of vegans that were in terrible health and went back to eating meat. I was vegetarian for a spell when I was younger, but I suffered from a number of health problems. I felt much better when I went back to eating a mixed balance of organic meat and vegetables.

Everything eats something. It's the cycle of life. It's the natural order of our evolution as a species.

If people want to be vegan, that's fine. However, don't expect others to comply with your ways.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #29
vibratingpickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedconcept View Post
Everything eats something. It's the cycle of life. It's the natural order of our evolution as a species.
You say "something" but appear to mean "everything".

It appears that your view of evolution is the abiltity to ingest anything and everything. That is one of the special traits of our pig DNA.

Exactly what are you evolving towards?

Although, I fully agree that these diets are not for everyone. If you are not yet ready to evolve, no amount of attempts will allow it.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #30
wingedwolfpsion

Quote:
It absolutely is. It absolutely is not 'vegan'.

Quote:
Meat eaters are addicts. I know this because I was once one. We eat animals to gain the nutrients of what the animals ate.
Addicted to good, nutrient-dense food that we evolved to eat? That's called a dietary preference, not an addiction. That's like saying we are addicted to oxygen and water, lol.

Quote:
So, our diet is considered second hand.
Because the nutrients are more concentrated, and animals produce nutrients that we require (vitamin B-12).

Quote:
The most power packed foods will be at the bottom of the food chain, AFA bluegreen algae, Chlorella. It doesn't make much sense to take in the extra poisons of another sick body just to get at the nutrients it ate.
That's why you should stick to eating healthy bodies. Also, it doesn't make much sense to consume foods that are inedible or useless unless heavily processed, like the algaes you're promoting.

Quote:
It's not? Come, then. Let's LOOK at what the largest, and longest-lived animals on the planet actually eat. What is the largest animal on the planet?

It's the blue whale. What does the blue whale eat? Primarily krill. What are krill? They are small crustaceans. That sounds like...MEAT!

How about the longest-lived animals on the planet? Who currently holds the record there? Well...it's a clam. The ocean quahog clocks in with a 400 year lifespan. What do clams eat? Phytoplankton, algae, and debris....gosh, they are scavenging omnivores.

Ok...well, what about the animal in second place? The bowhead whale, with a lifespan over 211 years. It's another eater of krill and herring. Hmmm...

Let's keep going then. Lifespan, 205 years. The rougheye rockfish! Oops...it's a predator. It loves to eat shrimp and fish.

Next...there's the the red sea urchin, clocking in at 200 years of age. Another omnivore. Larvae feed on diatoms and other animalcules when young, and then largely feed on algaes when older. (They may indulge in the occasional sea cucumber, which is an animal, as well).

Finally, with a lifespan of 177 years, we come to our first herbivore...the Galapagos tortoises.

After that? Back to more carnivorous fishes. After a couple more of those, we get to the Aldabra tortoise, another giant herbivorous reptile similar to the Galapagos tortoises.
Then we have a couple MORE carnivorous fishes...

Do I REALLY have to go on? What's significant about this is that the majority of animals with extreme longevity, are, as expected, ectotherms. They have a slow metabolism and rely on their environment, and do not control their own body temperature (other than by moving toward heat sources). The bowhead whale, however, is a mammal that generates its own body heat...a much higher metabolic rate than any reptile. And it is a predator.

This is what happens when you don't actually verify information spewed to you by vegan spin-doctors. Reality falls by the wayside, and is replaced by propaganda.
I'm sorry, but according to mother nature, if you want to live 400 years, you should sift a mix of animal and plant debris from the ocean floor. If you want to live to be 200, you should eat fish and shrimp.

Humans, with our lifespans of up to 100 years, are actually pretty impressive...we're omnivores, of course. Sharing that lifespan with us, we have some large parrots, such as cockatoos. Large parrots eat nuts, seeds, fruits, and some insects. You also have some of the smaller tortoises--mainly herbivores, but some species are omnivores.
Just under us in lifespan, you have chimps, which are omnivores, and elephants, which are herbivores. Sperm whales live a respectable 70 years, and these toothed whales feed almost exclusively on squid.

Just out of curiousity, what did you THINK was the longest-lived animal on earth, or the largest? Or did you think blue whales ate plants?

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that. Stupid agricultural practices have created a real monster, there.

Stay healthy. Have some krill: http://krilloil.com/images/krills.jpg
wingedwolfpsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #31
twistedconcept

Quote:
You say "something" but appear to mean "everything".

It appears that your view of evolution is the abiltity to ingest anything and everything. That is one of the special traits of our pig DNA.

Exactly what are you evolving towards?

Although, I fully agree that these diets are not for everyone. If you are not yet ready to evolve, no amount of attempts will allow it.
I don't know. It's impossible to say how we'll evolve as a species in a million years, for example, if we're still here at all.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #32
wingedwolfpsion

I would like to point out that it is impossible for an individual to evolve. Evolution is something that occurs in SPECIES...on a GENETIC level. You can use the term metaphorically, but if you do, please don't confuse it with ACTUAL evolution, because that's just ridiculous.

What's more, evolution is a process by which species adapt to their environment, and compete with one another. It has nothing to do with who's smarter or 'better', it has to do with what is best suited to live in a given location.

Mammals aren't the pinnacle of evolution...we're on the same 'tier' as birds in terms of who is most recent, and really, birds would seem to have a superior overall design. So, humans really just aren't that highly 'evolved', in spite of our large brains. Brains aren't everything, after all. In terms of longevity, we're tiny infants, and the cockroaches have us beat by millions of years.

What are humans evolving toward? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Whatever it is, though...it definitely isn't an herbivore. :P
Old 21-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #33
joya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Question:

Why eat meat, dairy, eggs?

I'd really appreciate some feedback.
B12 and protein

You need to take B12 supplements as a vegan.

And be sure you are getting enough protein... soy/tofu, beans, quinoa, peanut butter, etc.

That's really it, as far as I know. I am a vegan, though pretty loose with it.

Some people actually NEED to eat meat... think it's something to do with blood type. I don't know that anybody NEEDS dairy. Dairy is no bueno. Eggs... don't think people NEED those either, but they are a great source of animal protein, and out of the three you listed, probably the "healthiest" choice.

Good luck with your dietary path!
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #34
wingedwolfpsion

Soy is generally not a good choice, either.
If your objection is to killing things for food, then get yourself some hens, and let them forage in your back yard. (This is increasingly legal, look into it). Eggs, you see, do not involve killing anything. Just don't keep a rooster, and you will have guilt-free animal protein.

I personally have no guilt over eating animals, but if you do...well, there's your solution. You don't have to support the industrial chicken complex, just raise your own.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #35
joya

Quote:

Meat eaters are addicts.
Gabriel Cousens: I second this recommendation!

And meat being addictive -- I have experienced this first hand. If I eat meat, I start to crave it! Plus, nowadays it is said that meat is a DRUG! That is because you are ingesting all the anti-biotics, growth hormones, and other sh*t that they pump those poor animals full of in the name of profit. Meat is a drug... and an addictive one at that.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #36
plam
Banned

Quote:
I would like to point out that it is impossible for an individual to evolve. Evolution is something that occurs in SPECIES...on a GENETIC level. You can use the term metaphorically, but if you do, please don't confuse it with ACTUAL evolution, because that's just ridiculous.

What's more, evolution is a process by which species adapt to their environment, and compete with one another. It has nothing to do with who's smarter or 'better', it has to do with what is best suited to live in a given location.

Mammals aren't the pinnacle of evolution...we're on the same 'tier' as birds in terms of who is most recent, and really, birds would seem to have a superior overall design. So, humans really just aren't that highly 'evolved', in spite of our large brains. Brains aren't everything, after all. In terms of longevity, we're tiny infants, and the cockroaches have us beat by millions of years.

Social order has stalled our evolution as species. We are in fact going backwards. Just look at the overall health of people in the most advanced countries - fat and unfit! Dow syndrom and a plethora of disease related to stress.

The ridiculous philosophy of veganism is a proof of that. How evolutionary confused you've got to be to say No to a more nutrient-dense food?

The other day we were eating an omelette outside. A pigeon came to our table. I threw some eggs to him. The animal did not hesitate for a second and ate it all and kept coming back for more.

And some people say milk is designed only for babies. Why did the bird ate COOKED eggs then, they are not designed for eating either? Stupid reptilian bird!

Last edited by plam; 21-11-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #37
twistedconcept

Quote:

It was a general statement. I'm no expert, but I understand the basics. It's a vast subject to research, and I will no doubt do more reading on various aspects of evolution in the near future.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #38
vibratingpickle

Quote:
I would like to point out that it is impossible for an individual to evolve.
I would like to point out a great quote, that applies to every aspect of life, including evolution of the self. Self Awareness, Self Manipulation, Self Control of DNA switches. Argue for Your Limitations and You Get to Keep Them - Richard Bach

I have been very interested in the facets of the self, and its creation as a result of recording experience. One of the largely ignored routes of experience is that we call ingesting/digesting.

Seeing as how I can just mentally send a signal to my DNA and flip switches, I am finding that evolution is fully viable, although ignored, buried, and controlled by (con)sensus reality.

And while it is very interesting and enjoyable, the majority of folks rely on recording experience to flip those switches. One important facet of that experience is the internal senses. While you may think that your eyes and ears are your most important senses, I can assure you that we have others that are ignored, and still others that we have chosen to switch off.

Quote:
The other day we were eating an omelette outside. A pigeon came to our table. I threw some eggs to him. The animal did not hesitate for a second and ate it all and kept coming back for more.

And some people say milk is designed only for babies. Why did the bird ate COOKED eggs then, they are not designed for eating either?
I am fully curious how you can base your personal social intelligence on what a pigeon is doing in your yard?

I assume that you chose your avatar because it represents you as a predator?

Quote:
Because Veganism is a religion and vegans are ... weak and not very bright (my personal observation)!
Ah there it is, I just scroll back a ways and here I find your source of energy. The blood of others. Interesting.

Last edited by vibratingpickle; 21-11-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #39
plam
Banned

Quote:
I am fully curious how you can base your personal social intelligence on what a pigeon is doing in your yard?
So how do YOU explain the pigeon's behavior then?

Veganism is a branch of new-age religion and no wonder so many people here fall for it.
Old 21-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #40
joya

Quote:
Veganism is a branch of new-age religion and no wonder so many people here fall for it.
Incorrect.

Ahimsa -- or rather the non-harming of any living creature -- is by no means a "new" concept.