Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 27-03-2015, 12:22 PM   #41
loughers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I know a spanish guy who used to teach in a university in spain, but he got let off because he did not want to join the freemasons. atleast that is what he told me.
Well, you've certainly convinced me..............
loughers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #42
tnt1

It is relatively recent in history that girls 12 and older not be wives for someone. Early settlers right here in America had daughters and sons married and raising families by their early teens and not just in isolated places.

In other countries, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and many other places are full of young men and girls by our standard that are between 10 and 14 years of age and they are more mature, more self sufficient and capable than most young adults I have met in America. Instilling values from one culture to another is wrong. It is not your place to decide for me or someone else how to best express themselves in their lives.

Live your own and let them live theirs. If these children mature enough to run a business and stand on their own two feet they are mature enough to decide if they can have sex or not! If after a cataclysm takes their parents they can survive and still manage and keep the business, as several "CHILDREN" have done now in areas struck by Tsunami, and they are so young you'd put them in homes here, well, excuse me, but they are able and capable and fully deserve to be given their freedom and the respect any other self sustaining young adult gets! Who am I to tell a young man or woman of that maturity no matter the age, that they cannot marry or have a family or do anything else a mature person can do. Its only right. Its only natural that some areas demand people grow up fast. In some places children never have or know a childhood or play. They work from the first memory on and do so as a duty.

In a culture of discipline and respect children can behave like adults but in a land of children and misbehaving adults there is no such thing as the mature young adult. To legalize such things in a country of immature such as the USA or the UK would be criminal. It all depends on the environment. In my opinion.
Old 25-04-2015, 06:56 AM   #43
kizzie
Registered Users

Default Wtf!!

I dont know if this is real or not ( I will let you great researchers look into it for me)

But if it is real .. Its like they are drip feeding that its OK until people accept its OK.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4286730.html
Old 25-04-2015, 07:05 AM   #44
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
It is relatively recent in history that girls 12 and older not be wives for someone. Early settlers right here in America had daughters and sons married and raising families by their early teens and not just in isolated places.

In other countries, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and many other places are full of young men and girls by our standard that are between 10 and 14 years of age and they are more mature, more self sufficient and capable than most young adults I have met in America. Instilling values from one culture to another is wrong. It is not your place to decide for me or someone else how to best express themselves in their lives.

Live your own and let them live theirs. If these children mature enough to run a business and stand on their own two feet they are mature enough to decide if they can have sex or not! If after a cataclysm takes their parents they can survive and still manage and keep the business, as several "CHILDREN" have done now in areas struck by Tsunami, and they are so young you'd put them in homes here, well, excuse me, but they are able and capable and fully deserve to be given their freedom and the respect any other self sustaining young adult gets! Who am I to tell a young man or woman of that maturity no matter the age, that they cannot marry or have a family or do anything else a mature person can do. Its only right. Its only natural that some areas demand people grow up fast. In some places children never have or know a childhood or play. They work from the first memory on and do so as a duty.

In a culture of discipline and respect children can behave like adults but in a land of children and misbehaving adults there is no such thing as the mature young adult. To legalize such things in a country of immature such as the USA or the UK would be criminal. It all depends on the environment. In my opinion.
This isnt about young people marrying other young people.. its about older people abusing young people. Yes in some countries the young grow up very fast. (even in the west a lot grow up fast due to need) That does not give anyone the right to use a child for sexual need, even if that child is selling themselves.
Old 25-04-2015, 10:05 AM   #45
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

How some university academics make the case for paedophiles at summer conferences

Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

Some yellowing tract from the Seventies or early Eighties, era of abusive celebrities and the infamous PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange? No. Anonymous commenters on some underground website? No again.

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.

Other presentations included “Liberating the paedophile: a discursive analysis,” and “Danger and difference: the stakes of hebephilia.”

Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14-year-olds.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/1...for-males.html

its what they want you to believe.
They are sick filthy perverted bastards who should be castrated and locked away for the rest of their lives.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 10:41 AM   #46
piskavac

Quote:
['Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

How some university academics make the case for paedophiles at summer conferences

Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/1...for-males.html
Normal males might be aroused by children, but normal males have utterly strong inhibition to do anything, that is as near as touching them unproperly. Not to say to have sex with them.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 26-04-2015 at 08:19 AM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 12:01 PM   #47
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
I went to school, it never did me any good.
It brings a question. Is there a profesor who was specialy insensitive, to whom you can allheardedly say that he didn't left any impact on you, or at least, that he didn't left positive impact on you?

and comprehend better.
Old 25-04-2015, 12:26 PM   #48
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
Normal males might be aroused by children, but normaln males have utterly strong inhibition to do anything that is as near as touching them unproperly. Not to say to have sex with them.
I would rather you quote the whole post and highlight the part you want to post about , rather than making it look like it was me saying it..
Old 25-04-2015, 12:48 PM   #49
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
It brings a question. Is there a profesor who was specialy insensitive, to whom you can allheardedly say that he didn't left any impact on you, or at least, that he didn't left positive impact on you?
I found school just a extension of my home life.. bloody awful..

I am over the moon that my daughter is going to home school and my son is thinking about taking his three eldest out of the system. GO my kids!
Old 25-04-2015, 09:48 PM   #50
piskavac

Quote:
I would rather you quote the whole post and highlight the part you want to post about , rather than making it look like it was me saying it..
I have done it. I am sorry that I was inprudent enought and made the post to sound as you said that. But I have corrected it.

and comprehend better.
Old 25-04-2015, 10:08 PM   #51
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

paedophilia is natural for sick people who have no other way of forming a normal relationship and therefore take advantage of children.

unfortunately it is becoming normalised slowly by equally idiotic money and fame seekers in entertainment.

these people are not going unnoticed as some people are not that gullible.

the most disturbing thing is the people who permit it for monetary gain and power.
Old 25-04-2015, 10:19 PM   #52
fairyprincess

'natural' has two meanings. People tend to conflate the two.

There is 'natural', as in 'exists in nature'. Then there's 'natural' as a feeling of 'correctness' 'this feels natural'.

Most people think if something feels natural then it must exist in nature, or something that doesn't feel natural cant be something people are born with.

Wether peadophilia is 'inborn' or not doesn't matter. What's important is that people seek their happiness in a way that does no harm to others.

Personally. I favour the idea of prevention rather then cure. But that would mean creating a covenant between the peado and regular society. "if you have these feelings, and you want help controlling them we will embrace you. Act on those feeling and we will fuck you up.'

I'm not sure society is ready for something this progressive...,
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 05:26 AM   #53
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
I have done it. I am sorry that I was inprudent enought and made the post to sound as you said that. But I have corrected it.
Thank you :luv:
Old 07-07-2015, 05:09 AM   #54
anyuser

what do we have here?
The intelligentsia put out fakes and disinformation into some of the alternative media sources on the internet. Most of the alternative media is controlled by British Intelligence and the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst in order to try and steer the minds of the awakening few so no one can slip the net of slavery and illusion. Most of the U.S. alternative media is actually run by Knight of Malta. source unhived mind website
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:09 AM   #55
raben
Inactive

Every single one of them should be shot.
raben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:51 AM   #56
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Only a filthy bastard would agree to this.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:01 AM   #57
mutoh

not read thru the thread yet, but this is just sum fucked up, vile shit, just cos they (elite) enjoy it we all do allegedly. Pigs.
mutoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:19 PM   #58
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I can see this being a popular viewpoint within the Christian Patriarchy movement.
They see themselves as being the supreme heads of the household, and women as subservient "possessions".
This includes unmarried daughters, who are helpmeets or servants to their fathers, and are completely under their fathers authority. This authority is transferred to their husbands when they are married.
You've heard about the Josh Duggar scandal? Well this is what caused that. His family are Patriarchists.
They model themselves after the Old Testament patriarchy, Abraham, Moses, Solomon etc, and their agenda is to begat as many offspring as humanly possible, which is why they like to start off young.
Marriage has to be as soon as possible for females, to assure their virginity on their wedding night. They are very often betrothed from as young as eight, and married as soon as allowed in that state or country, very often to men much older than themselves.

Phil Robertson spoke about this at a Christian Men's retreat in 2009
http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...n-child-brides
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/31/showbi...tson-comments/

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 07-07-2015 at 12:32 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote