Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 17-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #421
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You are the one making elaborate threads about a fifty year old joke. That's literally what it is. Not trying to impress. Just sharing my thoughts. I know there are people who hate that I argue against hoaxy shit on the forum but who cares? They are hoaxers or dupes.
I don't think anyone sees you as much of a threat to their way of thinking, it's kind of funny that you think you have an effect.... But it also shows how out of touch with the reality of the situation you are. You have done nothing but offer an opinion, and it's been noted. You haven't disproven a thing to anyone but yourself. Anywhere on this forum. No one is trembling when they see your name and Iommi avatar... you are what you are. You've stated the same thing now five times in a row, and it still hasn't shut it down.... but you can't stop posting on it either. Is that because you're really smart too?

I'm done with you, but you can post what you want, you're no bother.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 01:15 PM   #422
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I don't think anyone sees you as much of a threat to their way of thinking, it's kind of funny that you think you have an effect.... But it also shows how out of touch with the reality of the situation you are. You have done nothing but offer an opinion, and it's been noted. You haven't disproven a thing to anyone but yourself. Anywhere on this forum. No one is trembling when they see your name and Iommi avatar... you are what you are. You've stated the same thing now five times in a row, and it still hasn't shut it down.... but you can't stop posting on it either. Is that because you're really smart too?

I'm not threatening anyone. If someone feels threatened because I think their information is garbage then too bad for them. It's the same guy in all the pics. I would bet anything on it. Just being like but the clues are there doesn't do shit. You can see things that way if you want but of course that has no effect on the reality.

Last edited by supertzar; 18-07-2017 at 12:28 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 04:53 PM   #423
derekbuttery

Quote:

please don't go there... as the great man once told a spanish journalist

"you don't fuck with the Villa"
Old 18-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #424
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
please don't go there... as the great man once told a spanish journalist

"you don't fuck with the Villa"
I have nothing against Iommi. Sabbath used to play "You'll Never Walk Alone" when Dio was in the band, that's not Aston Villa's song, is it? Isn't that Liverpool FC?

You can't trust a Brummie, or so I've been told.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:25 PM   #425
supertzar

Yeah, I chose my avatar because it is so intimidating.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:49 PM   #426
derekbuttery

Quote:
I have nothing against Iommi. Sabbath used to play "You'll Never Walk Alone" when Dio was in the band, that's not Aston Villa's song, is it? Isn't that Liverpool FC?

You can't trust a Brummie, or so I've been told.

it's you can't trust a scouser mate Robin is a way of life, not a bloke's name or type of songbird up there...

TBH I can't imagine them playing 'that' song, one you're correct, a bin-dipper anthem of the lowest order, and two it's a pop song from the 60s about a boat crossing a river... might as well have sung Lady In Red when Gillan was lead...

RIP RJD
Old 18-07-2017, 10:52 PM   #427
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Yeah, I chose my avatar because it is so intimidating.
true!

a left handed guitar god from aston, birmingham...

"I was born under a Villa scarf
I was born beneath Villa Park.

Do you know where hell is?
Hell is in West Brom.

Do you know where heaven is?
Cos that's where Villa's from..."

Old 27-07-2017, 08:27 PM   #428
techman

I was listening to another podcast with PiD believer Mark Devlin talking in 2014 with Tina Foster and a host (can't recall name). The host brought up some interesting opinions regarding his scepticisms on whether Paul really did die and was replaced. He put forth a number of flaws in the theory, one of these was with the siblings of Paul/Faul and stating that they resemble every likeness of the pre-66 Paul despite this being allegedly impossible if Faul wasn't really Paul. This is one of the reasons why I don't entirely believe the Paul was replaced by an imposter named Billy Shears - someone who was surgically transformed to look like Paul. As I've said before, I think the conspiracy lies in the possibility that there was (or are still) identical twins or even clones of Paul whom look 90% like the "original" person. This will account for the fact that Paul's or Faul's children/grand children bears his facial traits.

The host also felt that, after Linda McCartney's death, Paul changed in personality; he started to attend awards ceremonies, etc and hobb knobbing with royalty etc, something which he had never done previously when Linda was around. I feels something happened to him regardless if he was Paul or Faul. I'm just wondering, was Paul undergoing some mind controlling which allowed his thoughts and actions to be changed?. I think the switching off the left handedness to being right handed could be a subtle hint to us that he had undergone some kind of mind altering therapy, which has been misinterpreted by PiDers as being a clue that someone right handed had replaced him. It ties into the Paul pre 66 who was a somewhat vocal person against the Vietnam war, not really into drugs, etc, then all of a sudden became the complete opposite. When I see that personality difference I think of the scenes in the 80s TV series V where some of the scientist characters are put a under mind altering machine so that they conform to what the visitors want them to do. There's a scene where news reporter Mike Donovan and his camera operator colleague Tony are looking through video at a news conference and notice the main speaker has suddenly switched from being left handed when previously he had been right handed. Another character is shown under going the mind altering because he isn't acting all friendly to reporter Christine Walsh. After under going his brainwashing trauma, he suddenly greets Christine with open arms as if he was a different person and had no recollection of how abrupt he had been to her previously. I know V was sci-fi, but I think there could be some hidden themes, especially regarding communism and, maybe, trauma based mind control.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 01:40 PM   #429
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I was listening to another podcast with PiD believer Mark Devlin talking in 2014 with Tina Foster and a host (can't recall name). The host brought up some interesting opinions regarding his scepticisms on whether Paul really did die and was replaced. He put forth a number of flaws in the theory, one of these was with the siblings of Paul/Faul and stating that they resemble every likeness of the pre-66 Paul despite this being allegedly impossible if Faul wasn't really Paul. This is one of the reasons why I don't entirely believe the Paul was replaced by an imposter named Billy Shears - someone who was surgically transformed to look like Paul. As I've said before, I think the conspiracy lies in the possibility that there was (or are still) identical twins or even clones of Paul whom look 90% like the "original" person. This will account for the fact that Paul's or Faul's children/grand children bears his facial traits.
I think PID is to steer people away from what they were seeing in the Beatles and tie it all up with a bow that can be easily disproven. In doing so, it hopefully dismisses all the legitimate weirdness about the Beatles in the process. But what keeps coming backto, or believing in PID is all the strange things around them. Why were the Beatles promoting Crowley? Why did they use doubles? What was the connection to Tavistock/MI5/CIA? Why all the backwards recording and hidden messages? What was the connection to Polanski and the "Manson murders"? There's a lot going on there, and it all points to the Beatles being part of a massive psyop. The fact that all of the above is casually linked to PID, makes it easy for some to dismiss ALL the weirdness, because Paul didn't actually die.

Quote:
The host also felt that, after Linda McCartney's death, Paul changed in personality; he started to attend awards ceremonies, etc and hobb knobbing with royalty etc, something which he had never done previously when Linda was around. I feels something happened to him regardless if he was Paul or Faul. I'm just wondering, was Paul undergoing some mind controlling which allowed his thoughts and actions to be changed?. I think the switching off the left handedness to being right handed could be a subtle hint to us that he had undergone some kind of mind altering therapy, which has been misinterpreted by PiDers as being a clue that someone right handed had replaced him. It ties into the Paul pre 66 who was a somewhat vocal person against the Vietnam war, not really into drugs, etc, then all of a sudden became the complete opposite. When I see that personality difference I think of the scenes in the 80s TV series V where some of the scientist characters are put a under mind altering machine so that they conform to what the visitors want them to do. There's a scene where news reporter Mike Donovan and his camera operator colleague Tony are looking through video at a news conference and notice the main speaker has suddenly switched from being left handed when previously he had been right handed. Another character is shown under going the mind altering because he isn't acting all friendly to reporter Christine Walsh. After under going his brainwashing trauma, he suddenly greets Christine with open arms as if he was a different person and had no recollection of how abrupt he had been to her previously. I know V was sci-fi, but I think there could be some hidden themes, especially regarding communism and, maybe, trauma based mind control.
Paul is a celebrity who was groomed at a very young age for this business and all it entails. Mind control/hypnosis? I don't doubt it. Paul is still going, still vital and healthy, I guess it's that vegan/adrenochrome lifestyle. There is a lot invested in that "Cute Beatle/Mr Nice Guy" persona that McCartney has.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:11 PM   #430
techman

Is there any connection to the McCartney family, or any other Beatle, to the military industry complex, I.e. military, navy, govt agencies and so on?. Just wondering because Mark Devlin discovered that almost all of the major artists of the period, Jim Morrison, Rolling Stones, Beach Boys, even Cliff Richard, had connections to govt or military institutions or family members involvedx in them. But I'm not sure about The Beatles.

I think Mark Devlin needs a word in his ear and told the PiD theory is likely just a psyop to distract us from the more sinister aspects of The Beatles, but I can't imagine him ever wanting to listen. He seems to have made his mind up that Paul was replaced and was bumped off.

Last edited by techman; 28-07-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:45 PM   #431
derekbuttery

Quote:
Is there any connection to the McCartney family, or any other Beatle, to the military industry complex, I.e. military, navy, govt agencies and so on?. Just wondering because Mark Devlin discovered that almost all of the major artists of the period, Jim Morrison, Rolling Stones, Beach Boys, even Cliff Richard, had connections to govt or military institutions or family members involvedx in them. But I'm not sure about The Beatles.

I think Mark Devlin needs a word in his ear and told the PiD theory is likely just a psyop to distract us from the more sinister aspects of The Beatles, but I can't imagine him ever wanting to listen. He seems to have made his mind up that Paul was replaced and was bumped off.
just an askew, Freddie Mercury's dad was allegedly a bit 'iffy' when it came to the world of shadows, again allegedly working for the local consulate "on the side"

(will try and find the freddy interview where he basically states the same. I believe his family were one of the first 'local' families removed to safety during the uprising... how true it is I don't know, but will endeavour to find that snippet)
Old 29-07-2017, 04:03 PM   #432
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:

Stephen Stills spent lots of time in war torn countries like El Salvador as a teen, his father was Military Intelligence. Jimi Hendrix' father was a WWII veteran, Jimi was in the military for a year but was discharged. Roger Mayer, who tweaked Jimi's guitar and effects, was an electronics wiz who was working for British Naval Intelligence at the time, but was also involved in the British music industry. I believe EMI records started as a military company of some sort. The "1960's" was a psyop.

Well in all fairness to Devlin, he doesn't get asked on the shows as the PID expert if he doesn't believe in PID.
Old 31-07-2017, 10:47 AM   #433
techman

Maybe Devlin (what a curious surname considering he talks about satanism in music, etc - probably nothing odd really I suppose) is not telling us to whole truth about Paul, or maybe he naively believes the the replacement theory. Even die hard conspiratorial minded people, people who have a lot of credibility in the alternative, will have nothing to do with the PID theory, that's because they often always state that he's the same person has he's always been. I will agree that he looks like the same person, but that doesn't mean Paul hasn't had something done to him that make it look like he's been "changed" in some way, if not physically but mentally or even spiritually.

Is Paul a clone? I don't know, is he a twin of a brother we've not been privy to (accounting for the descreprencies from the early days right to the present)? a possibility, is he a shapeshifter? who knows, maybe, or, as I'm beginning to think, that he's had some kind of traumatic mind altering programming done to him, possibly around the alleged time of his death/replacement, and this has altered his personality and character and also changed his behavior and opinions (remember Paul was anti war and didn't deal much with drugs pre-66 and seemed a likeable chap, yet was the complete opposite shortly after). Maybe this programming somehow resulted in him becoming right handed. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

I watched the clip on YT of McCartney being confronted by the news channel in New York after the death of Lennon. What struck me straight away was McCartney's apparent lack of concern and emotion, considering after his friends death. He looked like he couldn't care less and seemed rather rude, just chewing as the reporters tried to interview him and acting all arrogant and giving quick one answers. Certainly not the persona of someone who's just lost someone close to them. Maybe he had been harrassed a dozen times previously and had got tired of being asked the same questions and just wanted to blank out what had happened out of his mind, but I don't think it was because of that. He looks an arsehole.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #434
kiwi_

He didn't 'become right handed', he's always used his right if he chose to.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 07:52 PM   #435
supertzar

McCartney has always played bass lefty.

Last edited by supertzar; 31-07-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:21 AM   #436
techman

I suppose the whole "was he really left handed or right handed or was actually both" debate of the PiD theory will probably never be proven. But why the apparent sudden personality change after 66, from being that lovable, witty and charming type to being somewhat arrogant and unlikable. McCartney was known to be conservative and strayed away from drugs, yet the Paul later talked about using LSD. There seems to be a "switch", personality speaking, with Paul. Maybe he was always that way from the start but acting all nice guy to promote the band as this cute, likable group of lads who sang songs your mother would like. Wolves in sheep's clothing spring to mind.

Last edited by techman; 01-08-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #437
supertzar

Quote:
I suppose the whole "was he really left handed or right handed or was actually both" debate of the PiD theory will probably never be proven. But why the apparent sudden personality change after 66, from being that lovable, witty and charming type to being somewhat arrogant and unlikable. McCartney was known to be conservative and strayed away from drugs, yet the Paul later talked about using LSD. There seems to be a "switch", personality speaking, with Paul. Maybe he was always that way from the start but acting all nice guy to promote the band as this cute, likable group of lads who sang songs your mother would like. Wolves in sheep's clothing spring to mind.

I don't see it. Not much of a Beatles fan so I don't pay that much attention but the only time I ever hear about all these changes is PID type stuff.

Have you ever had a psychedelic trip? It's really different than all the other classes of drugs; non-addictive and a psychic expander as opposed to a mere pleasure ride. It will change your perspective for sure as it did for The Beatles.

Last edited by supertzar; 01-08-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:32 PM   #438
truegroup
Banned

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Maybe Devlin (what a curious surname considering he talks about satanism in music, etc - probably nothing odd really I suppose) is not telling us to whole truth about Paul, or maybe he naively believes the the replacement theory. Even die hard conspiratorial minded people, people who have a lot of credibility in the alternative, will have nothing to do with the PID theory, that's because they often always state that he's the same person has he's always been. I will agree that he looks like the same person, but that doesn't mean Paul hasn't had something done to him that make it look like he's been "changed" in some way, if not physically but mentally or even spiritually.

Is Paul a clone? I don't know, is he a twin of a brother we've not been privy to (accounting for the descreprencies from the early days right to the present)? a possibility, is he a shapeshifter? who knows, maybe, or, as I'm beginning to think, that he's had some kind of traumatic mind altering programming done to him, possibly around the alleged time of his death/replacement, and this has altered his personality and character and also changed his behavior and opinions (remember Paul was anti war and didn't deal much with drugs pre-66 and seemed a likeable chap, yet was the complete opposite shortly after). Maybe this programming somehow resulted in him becoming right handed. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

I watched the clip on YT of McCartney being confronted by the news channel in New York after the death of Lennon. What struck me straight away was McCartney's apparent lack of concern and emotion, considering after his friends death. He looked like he couldn't care less and seemed rather rude, just chewing as the reporters tried to interview him and acting all arrogant and giving quick one answers. Certainly not the persona of someone who's just lost someone close to them. Maybe he had been harrassed a dozen times previously and had got tired of being asked the same questions and just wanted to blank out what had happened out of his mind, but I don't think it was because of that. He looks an arsehole.
McCartney was bombarded by these news piranhas. His version of events was that he just wanted to get away from them and grieve in peace. It's easy to think things about how somebody should behave but you aren't them in their totally public famous situation....I can't imagine how invasive his life was.

He's not a clone....a replacement...or anything. The only difference is that he took loads of drugs....got very cynical with the circus around them and started saying stuff ..just like Lennon. He wasn't too arrogant when Wings were limping along at their start.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 02:14 AM   #439
oz93666

Default Simon Parkes confirms paul was replaced in 1966!

For those not familiar with SP he comes from an MI5 family ....gets his information from government insiders and ET's ....

SP being interviewed on "This Morning ' UK TV show

He has a big following ...gives a regular fortnightly interview with Wolf Spirit Radio ...

In his latest interview a question is asked about doubles and clones being used for politicians ... the conversation wanders on to musical celebrities, the Beatles , and he confirms Paul was replaced in 1966....

The section is less than a minute ...here's the link , cued at the right time ...

https://youtu.be/AtOR6r0ex70?t=3921
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 08:59 AM   #440
truegroup
Banned

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
For those not familiar with SP he comes from an MI5 family ....gets his information from government insiders and ET's ...

He has a big following ...gives a regular fortnightly interview with Wolf Spirit Radio ...

In his latest interview a question is asked about doubles and clones being used for politicians ... the conversation wanders on to musical celebrities, the Beatles , and he confirms Paul was replaced in 1966....

The section is less than a minute ...here's the link , cued at the right time ...

https://youtu.be/AtOR6r0ex70?t=3921

When Mr Nutter "confirms" something we can safely assume the opposite. How can you believe this fumbling stuttering lying joke?

Last edited by truegroup; 22-08-2017 at 08:59 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote