Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 02-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
3seas

Default Matrix fiction distortion of Abstraction Physics

a facebook link to a thread, some of which follows

Can you sue someone for being an inspiration to them? silly question...

I do wonder if she (Sophia Stewart) is somehow connected to a person who tried to get me caught up in a rico lawsuit over the matrix.

I was a part of the original matrix fan club that moved from the Warner Brothers site when they deleted posts without telling the fans they were going to. At some point there was this guy who was pursuing a RICO lawsuit against the production, who had emails a few of the members, but with me he had actually called me.

But this was just a later symptom of what all happened before matrix was released.

in 1996 I started a web page via mindspring.com (now earthlink) and was on usenet amiga newsgroups looking for programmer help on a project that would be beneficial to the platform. I got a lot of resistance from flamers and trolls and mindspring got a lot of complaints about me but their investigation showed I wasn't a problem, so those who didn't like me anywhere on the internet (mindspring investigation communicated this to me) tried to hack mindsprings ticketing bot to make it look like it was me complaining about me, but mindspring knew better. Finally they dropped their "Blue Ribbon Free Speech" stand and ban me to suit the complainers because investigating me was costing them more than what I was paying for their service. I then got an earthlink account which simply didn't bother with such complaints (eventually they bought out mindspring leaving me with two earthlink accounts)

Anyways the flamers and trolls and my efforts are all found in dejanews or what is now Google groups (who bought out dejanews.)

Some old news group examples:
Neo_tech

One of my first posts to an amiga newsgroup 1997 (describing the 9 commands of the virtual interaction configuration [parrallel in concept to the main commanders of the Nebchadnezzar], after a rant on the software industry deception
(expand out the first post a couple times

Someone decided to make up a weekly FAQ in effort to discredit me. I tried to find the first posting of this as it was posted many more times and there is plenty more in the battlement of .... agent smith....

Of course there is my earlier presence on the internet.

And eventually I coined "Abstraction Physics" (you can google it) here is the abstraction physics Virtual Interaction Configuration relationship to the Matrix characters.

Of course there is a whole lot more to all this and even a why there was an effort to pull me into a law suite. You see there is the copyright process of the writers guild where a work can be copyrighted where to only way to bring out the proof is through a court order. The purpose of this is to address the problem with innocent plagiarism where someone might read a script or work and then forget about it but some time later, perhaps years, recreate it but having forgotten they once read it.. And in the history of me, I had mentioned I knew about this copyright method to some in the software industry. However, I didn't fall for the lawsuit pull simple because.... I didn't write the matrix fiction. What I wrote instead is the reality from which the matrix fiction was inspired.

But in reality the commanders of the Ship cannot be killed off and the reason agent smith lost when he won is because he had to realize he himself is composed of the action constants of the ships commanders.

There is plenty more expressed in the movies trilogy explainable in terms of reality, computer technology and our creation and use of abstractions. But know the fiction of the movies was a hollywood effort to dumb down people to this reality about what we all do, all the time and in this way we are all created equal.

Did I get anything out of the profits of the trilogy? Of course not! That is not the way hollywood works and the computer industry share the same state.

Abstractions are useful tools when used honestly, which enable us to do more. There is much in this world today that is the practice of intentional misuse of our abstract tools. The misuse of words to abstract structures such as Government, Religion, Economics and the abstract tool of money for some general examples.

To understand the gears and bearing of abstraction use is to see the code (so to say in matrix speak)

An exercise in seeing the code, without learning or identifying the unavoidable action constants is to focus on dismissing all abstractions, to just observe physical reality and its flow including the interaction of people. pretend all the abstract communications they have you are blind deaf and dumb to but only see the real physical movement. Note the noise of communication but not the abstract meanings attached.

From here you may yourself begin to recognize the action constants, the gears and bearing of abstraction physics. What the fiction of the movie did to create characters.

Abstractions, higher level abstractions, consciousness, was created so to advance and do more than base first level abstraction, as most animals use, enables. But in the process deception via misuse was discovered, the bottomless pit for when deceived by infinite abstract distortions, it is a though you are looking up out fo a pit to see only some portion of finite realty.

You cannot solve an abstract language problem by creating another abstract language, but rather understand language is abstraction used as tools to apply constraints on the all that is, in order to do. The question rises: What is it that you want to do, that you need create a fitting language and honestly use it to do?

No matter what abstract language you create, it will make use of the unavoidable action constants of abstraction physics.

Input, processing, output = agent Brown, Smith and Jones. Further broken down to the primary and unavoidable action constants of:
1-Switch - To start/stop something
2-Apoc - To keep track of time and place
3-Tank - To obtain/get something
4-Mouse - Where to get something from
5-Dozer - To give/send something
6-Neo - To do things ONE step at a time
7-Morpheus - To Look-up meaning of things
8-Trinity - To identify things
9-Cypher - To constrain what you look-up (morpheus) and identify (trinity)
And of course there is Oracle - the zero place holder for putting meaning to things

For proof of these as being unavoidable, just try not using any one of them.

A lot was covered in the trilogy all the way to the three power line = the three primary user interface of programming. The Command line, The GUI and the side door port to application & functionality use, known by many different names but ultimately known as inter-process communication (IPC) and typically kept from the end user to falsely limit what the users can do for themselves. ....As the closing scene of a full color sky as opposed to the green bias like limiting the primary color of red in paint.

You could say I even made it into the federal building (though unlike all else I've done this opportunity presented itself after the first movie) See comment #4

And note the potential application for mapping all the knowledge for easier and consistent access? Though this was not the first communication of mine that knowledge can be mapped in such a manner. but in matrix speak:
To learn kung-fu or fly a helicopter....

What the Wachowskis did was saw what is coming and grabbed a hold of it in effort to strip the power of it from the people. For the way you strip such power from the people is to convince them they do not have it. And in this case they realized some will see it anyway and presented it as though the powers that be allow a few to, but are still in control (of those who fell for it) And that is just another deception. Like a fiction upon a fiction... as is Sophia a fiction upon the fiction of the movie.... doing nothing more than persisting with the deception.

I was asked by an established animator about what I thought of the movie after it became known I saw it. I do wonder and suspect he worked on the movie.

Don't forget, the movie industry and the computer industry are in the same state under the same politics.
3seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
irvking

We are in a simulated 'Matrix' but the main difference is that you cannot fly or have those coool powers like "Neo" did.

It's a "Matrix-Experiment" that involves rules.

Keanu R. and all the "cast" of "The Matrix" film already passed away.

Obama already passed away/Colin F. already passed away/Tom Hardy already passed away/Britney Spears already passed away/Lady Gaga already Passed away....all 21st C. people already passed away.

Their existence only exist for the simulated dreamworld you currently reside at the moment.

There is no "1990's" nor "1996" matter of fact everything of the past was simply a "dream" taking place in a simulated construct.

There is Real reality and then there is "Dream reality" in which all technology is simply a simulated construct.

Stop confusing a real life to a dream life.

It was hard to believe for me at first due to the fact
the city I was in looked nothing like a "Matrix"...LOL

We are 'connected' to some sort of a "Dream-Machine" in which we all experience some sort of simulated life that involves
a Pavlov/Truman Burbank/Neo/Kobb reality to the creator of the simulation.

With time,you will realize everything around you is just a simulated experience.

Look at your local city map and observe some coordinates.

irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
We are in a simulated 'Matrix' but the main difference is that you cannot fly or have those coool powers like "Neo" did.

It's a "Matrix-Experiment" that involves rules.

Keanu R. and all the "cast" of "The Matrix" film already passed away.

Obama already passed away/Colin F. already passed away/Tom Hardy already passed away/Britney Spears already passed away/Lady Gaga already Passed away....all 21st C. people already passed away.

Their existence only exist for the simulated dreamworld you currently reside at the moment.

There is no "1990's" nor "1996" matter of fact everything of the past was simply a "dream" taking place in a simulated construct.

There is Real reality and then there is "Dream reality" in which all technology is simply a simulated construct.

Stop confusing a real life to a dream life.

It was hard to believe for me at first due to the fact
the city I was in looked nothing like a "Matrix"...LOL

We are 'connected' to some sort of a "Dream-Machine" in which we all experience some sort of simulated life that involves
a Pavlov/Truman Burbank/Neo/Kobb reality to the creator of the simulation.

With time,you will realize everything around you is just a simulated experience.

New 5 React Gum - YouTube

STOP SPAMMING EVERY THREAD ON THIS SUB FORUM!

Or simply answer our questions and engage into debate, as that is what a forum is for.

What's the point of spamming every thread if you ignore questions n just repeat the same thing?

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 02-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #4
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
Or simply answer our questions and engage into debate, as that is what a forum is for.

You keep comparing a "real world" to a "dream"....

Everything around you is a simulated construct thanks to the
"Dream-Creators" of the "dream-simulation" you are "in" right now.

Since I was "borned" in this "dream"....I had my own show.The Irv show.

The girl down the street (let's name her M.) has her own show.The M. show

The other simulator are in the same situation.The simulated dreamer show.

If you observe the "5 gum" video and replace the 3 people with:

Me,the random girl down the street and the other random girl....

you will realize that we are in a "Experimental-Maze-Game" Truman Show-Hunger-Game scenario.

I did and did some observations then compared it to some "viewpoints" I have and it is all a simulation.....

You are in a experiment simulation.Me,you,and the people around you.

Last edited by irvking; 02-02-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #5
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
STOP SPAMMING EVERY THREAD ON THIS SUB FORUM!

What's the point of spamming every thread if you ignore questions n just repeat the same thing?
Don't mind Irv, he's an alien.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #6
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Don't mind Irv, he's an alien.
This "avatar" I consume in this simulation is definately close to an "Alien"....
Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #7
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
This "avatar" I consume in this simulation is definately close to an "Alien"....
lol how the hell did you respond to my post 2 seconds after I posted it?
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #8
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
lol how the hell did you respond to my post 2 seconds after I posted it?
Speak of the simulated dreamer and he shall appear.

What simulated city are you from?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:12 AM   #9
3seas

Default Questions for Irvking to answer for their own.

What are you doing within your simulation?
You happy, have what you want, within your simulation?
What did you do within your simulation today?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #10
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3seas View Post
As odd as it sounds but I somewhat did the same thing I did yesterday.
"Groundhog Day" was on and yeah.

Sleep in a "Dream"...

What about you?

What did you "dream-experience" today?
Old 03-02-2013, 10:24 AM   #11
3seas

Irvking, the questions were for you to ask yourself, for it is your perspective of where you exist.

This simulation where you exist, do you have any control over what is simulated or are you only subjective to it?
Old 03-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #12
irvking

Quote:
You only have 2 posts and asked me if I am happy....are you a "Avatar" in my "Dreamlife" that I already know?

I may be over-reacting but this "Dream" reality has all kinds of mysterious
alignments.

Observe your city map.

Look at where you originated from and look at how the "Dream" you are experiencing aligns.

Remember that it all takes place in the 21st Century.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #13
irvking

Quote:
This simulation where you exist, do you have any control over what is simulated or are you only subjective to it?
Let me guess,you are a person in the city map who lived in a simulated area
called
'Love Ct."....?

You keep confusing a real world to a "Dream-reality"

In a "Dream" we are all subjective to the illusion like this:

Old 03-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #14
3seas

One technique of wrongful abstraction manipulation is to is to take word out of context. The questions you responded to were for you to answer for yourself, not for me. I stated that.

Why have you taken my words out of context, Irvking?
Do my word not fit the simulation you exist in?
Or is it in answering to me, you perceive me as a part of you?
And since I don't fit your simulation....

I asked if you have any influence in programming your simulation.
Your way of programming your simulation is by perceiving only what you want?

In the scope of all that is possible, we do put constraints on all that is possible so to do something, to prove something is possible.
You are doing a simulated life. Ok.

I'm sure I known others, even today, that exist with some perspective different from my own. We can see this with politicians and many other publicly known people having perspectives we do not share.

As I understand you are posting your views on many threads. This might suggest you are trying to convince yourself.

Maybe if I understand you enough I can reprogram your simulation or my view of you, or both. Or perhaps you prefer a position like the officer who escaped the "Dark City" simulation.

If there is anything I have come to understand about how the non physical abstract tools we create and use enable, it is that of programming what we can and can't do.

As I understand it, some have asked you questions you do not answer. Those questions do not fit your simulation, so you cannot answer, for you don't see the questions.

Again, you are not alone, I know others like this too, they see what fits the constraints of their programming, nothing more. I suppose its all a matter off what experience you chose to have.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #15
3seas

Belanova... new to me and as I don't know the abstract language used in the singing all I hear is the vocals as a musical instrument. A combination of frequencies and change in what is called a composition and it including moving visual. What meaning is attached to the composition? As i don't know the language I don't know the abstract constraints being applied. Maybe I don't want to know, if its something that I don't agree with, but otherwise ... well its music from my perspective where another may perceive noise or nothing at all, if they are deaf and blind.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #16
irvking

^
Let me guess,you are a person in the city map who lived in a simulated area
called
'Love Ct."....?

You keep confusing a real world to a "Dream-reality"
Old 03-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #17
3seas

Irvking, what do you think of my post, The post I made in my creation of this thread?
Old 03-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #18
3seas

For anyone interested in the real world computer based programming/application of the action constants of abstraction physics (what the fictional movie main characters represent but detour from..., hey its a movie to entertain as a distraction not what many might perceive as boring computer programming.) For those finding the following boring, then consider the following as nothing more than additional evidence in support of my first post. The action constants are real, not the fictional characters of the movie.

documentation of the Virtual Interaction Configuration Commands

Here is a windows directed version of the IQ command (one of the action constants of Abstraction physics) Can be run from Python (on any system), from within PyScripter [preferred](a free Python IDE for Windows) or a complied version IQ.exe for the Windows command prompt. http://abstractionphysics.net/IQ.zip see the read-me.txt file included.

If there are any python coders here and interested there is more (it's GPL). To complete the functionality of the configuration IQ and ID need to be integrated into the existing code and the final code for the KE command needs to be created. Really not a whole lot to get it to loop..

Last edited by 3seas; 03-02-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:12 AM   #19
irvking

Quote:
Irvking, what do you think of my post, The post I made in my creation of this thread?
You indicated that the creator of the "The Matrix Films" are alive when they are all dead.
Keanu R. already passed away and his appearance is for this game/maze/dream.

There is a difference between a real unsimulated life and a simulated life in which you are in right now.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #20
3seas

irvking, why are you here? What is your task, your purpose in this simulation?
You don't interact with others but you post a lot, you are not playing the simulation game you claim exist. If what you are looking for is a role playing game just Google for it i.e. "matrix RPG" and join up.

As to what I posted in the creation of this thread, you still have to use the action constants just as everyone else does and even a subset are action constants of all that exist.

There are Simple AI programs, bots that can be far more interactive than you have been. Perhaps that is all you really are. Just some simple AI oriented bot. If so your creator and data set programmer is not doing a very good job and with that, what I have presented your creator can more easily do a much better job.

An AI oriented RPG bot, identified as irvking.
I've seen better on irc channels.
Why are you here?

So what does I R V King stand for?
But you are a bot and your data set lacks a lot including ability to respond to anything beyond that data set and bot engine ability.
And if I'm correct, RPGs don't allow bots (I don't play them), so you are here instead, but alone as no one else is really playing along with you.

So again why are you here?

Last edited by 3seas; 04-02-2013 at 09:05 AM.