Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 10-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #41
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowhill View Post
You two would make a great couple....you should hook up.

Seriously tho i am covertly attacked by the global elite, electronic weapons and various types of harassment. I was lead to believe they are the illuminati and definitely Satan/devil worshippers. They brag about it all the time...the same group with the evil world agenda.

If they're not this then who the bleep are they?
Your own fear.
akbal ahau 322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #42
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbal ahau 322 View Post
I don't give a crap. You already proved to me you were faking. No one calls Surenos Southerns, No one calls Norte Northern. That's some straight up white boy talk. I don't give a damn where MS 13 started, every street person knows MS 13 got permission to operate in the U.S. from major gangs in Cali.

BTW stop pretending you know what you're talking about. Copying and pasting don't make you an expert. Just a parrot.
Your an idiot...
I'm faking but your the one saying " I used to claim it when i was younger"...
So what you do move away and stop banging...funny.

You sound ignorant as hell...

Anyone with intelligence knows that either there southern or northern...
It doesn't matter what you call them...
sur's,sureno's,etc...all the same shit.

BTW I do know what i'm talking about, i'm just wasting my time talking to you that's why I 'copied and pasted'.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #43
the 9 rings

Quote:
I know Illuminati means enlightened because I told you long time ago, I even mention it in other thread.

You don't have new information for me. I welcome new information. But you not a teacher. You just trying to convince me like some gate keeper.

You kept going on and on there is real illuminati and now you say they don't call themselves illuminati anymore, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You're becoming annoying. So I'm ready to just ignore you because that be smart thing to do. I already said there been many groups of Illuminati before Adam and After.

Oh yeah, i'm sure i learned the illuminati means enlightened by you... I didn't know that...geezzzz...

And now I say they don't call themselves illuminati?
I said that 5 or 6 post's ago...So what the hell are you even talking about?

Everyone knows that the illuminati have gone by any different names, and started way before adam... thats old news.

Yea, im sure...gate keeper.
While your a wannabee thug...

Do you even know who the real people who rule the illuinati are and what there are called is?

I know soo much more than you think...
Stop being stubborn...your ignorance is a bliss.

Look if you want to have an intelligent conversation, than be mature.

I'm willing to start over fresh with you to see what you know, if you just stop being a fucking 'hard head'.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #44
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Your an idiot...
I'm faking but your the one saying " I used to claim it when i was younger"...
So what you do move away and stop banging...funny.

You sound ignorant as hell...

Anyone with intelligence knows that either there southern or northern...
It doesn't matter what you call them...
sur's,sureno's,etc...all the same shit.

BTW I do know what i'm talking about, i'm just wasting my time talking to you that's why I 'copied and pasted'.

smh

I said it "when I was younger" once. No didn't move away. Retired means you don't act foolish by trying to put in dirt by claiming. Only time I would claim would be in prison when having my stamp will come into use.
No I said Surenos and Nortenos don't say Southern and Northern. that's very gringo way how you describe them. Actually does matter how you call them, it matter to us who grew up Sureno or Norte. We're Mexicanos. Hello.

If you gotta convince yourself go ahead. But claiming to be something would get you beat up or killed if you did that on the streets.

The fact you brought up Ms 13 just raise all the flags I was talking to a guy making up bs to justified his bs. I know when I'm talking to a gang member. We got certain talk. No one cares for Ms 13. they're nothing here in the U.S. I'm not putting them down. That's just the truth. They got over hype by tv.

Gangs have had mix race members 4 hundreds of years. Go check out the pictures of gangs in New York back in the 70's like the Savages, you will see black youth next to Ricans and Irish, homies, and they are dressed like bikers. Norteno always had blacks and whites in their gangs. Surenos always had whites in their gangs, because truth is Mexicans are not one color. We come in brown, black, and white. Hell I even got half Asian/Mexican Tia.

If you knew what is happening on the streets, you know a lot gang members are starting families that are not gangs and do not claim colors. It's just club of homeboys helping each other out. Main thing is taking care of their real family members. a lot gang members hate the mafia. In Cali you got white, black, and Mexicano gangs coming together and protesting against the abuse of prison c-os.

Last edited by akbal ahau 322; 10-09-2013 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #45
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
Oh yeah, i'm sure i learned the illuminati means enlightened by you... I didn't know that...geezzzz...

And now I say they don't call themselves illuminati?
I said that 5 or 6 post's ago...So what the hell are you even talking about?

Everyone knows that the illuminati have gone by any different names, and started way before adam... thats old news.

Yea, im sure...gate keeper.
While your a wannabee thug...

Do you even know who the real people who rule the illuinati are and what there are called is?

I know soo much more than you think...
Stop being stubborn...your ignorance is a bliss.

Look if you want to have an intelligent conversation, than be mature.

I'm willing to start over fresh with you to see what you know, if you just stop being a fucking 'hard head'.
I didn't say you learn Illuminati meaning from me. I said you heard me say it before.

No. there has been many groups calling themselves names with Illuminati. Just because they share the word Illuminati doesn't mean they were together. Like Freemason of today are not the same Freemason during the KMT days or the jedi days in old Mexico.

say what on they dont' call themselves Illuminati??

I do believe in Kali Ma and have accepted the Thuggee mission to choke the life outta "demons".

You meant wannabe gangster. If you're in a gang you're a gangster. But I don't see myself really as a gangster. I put in work but nothing serious. And I don't envy hard core gangsters. A lot of those guys are my best friends and they had very, very, very hard life.

If you think you know more, that's fine. I'm sure you mission in life isn't to convince people that you know so much more than them. I don't operate on the ego level.

Which Illuminati group? There has been many of them over thousands of years. Not all of them had to do with bankers, governments or murdering. Some of the first Illuminati people were teachers, doctors, builders (where you get freemason from) etc. Illuminati is Latin word that came from old Rome Republic. That's before "jesus" so called time line. All Illuminati means is that you got your pineal gland going. So that means I'm illuminati because my third eye is open. Heck, they got Illuminati clothing line because 2pac made the word so popular. I had a friend who saw Earth, Wind and Fire and thought they were Illuminati because of the Egyptian symbols. I was like naw, those Egyptian symbols is older than the word Illuminati. Those symbols is just language of Math and Science.

I do know there is group of people that likes to pretend they are Illuminati. Sadly, people call them Illuminati because they listen too much to people who get funded to spread lies while giving little truth.

Last edited by akbal ahau 322; 10-09-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #46
sparrowhill

Quote:
Your own fear.
I wasn't a scared person til they came into my life and started hacking it so that doesn't make sense ....my fear didn't invite them, they invited themselves
sparrowhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #47
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowhill View Post
I wasn't a scared person til they came into my life and started hacking it so that doesn't make sense ....my fear didn't invite them, they invited themselves
You should never be scared.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:41 PM   #48
noncooperation

Quote:
I guarantee by your demeanor and talk, that... Your from america.
You probably smoke dope, are high right now... read about the illuminati on youtube and came to the icke forums...
No one cares...
Your a wannabee.
Not to mention you got a picture of a tatted up mary...your lame.
+1

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 03:04 AM   #49
1zenith
Banned

Default I don't know what it means either really.

Quote:
I'm more annoyed by people who put out false information. Like the ones who keep saying Illuminati is Satanic, those symbols are satanic, blah, blah. Crazy fools don't even know what Satan even means.
I don't either. What does satanism mean exactly?

Am I a satanist since i started WW III with you guys??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #50
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I don't either. What does satanism mean exactly?

Am I a satanist since i started WW III with you guys??
Adversary.
simple...
Old 15-09-2013, 10:48 AM   #51
pcristian43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Well I am a loner so I only have to be around my family at times. And coworkers.
But they are Mind Controlled sheeps and so are my 'friends'
at Barnes N Nobles.

I just want to take a hammer and beat their head to make them WAKE UP.
But they wont and they will go to their grave without ever WAKING UP.
Beating their heads wouldn't work anyway .
Well , they will have to come back to this dimension since they didnt
learn their fake reality the first time around.

I was telling my aunt about crop circles. And how they are laid down by the E Ts. She said 'didn't the govmnt come out and tell everyone they are fake?'.

"Well ya, but they lied". "they dont want you to know aliens are real".
But she believes the government of course.
You know how it is. When you are 'asleep', you believe everything you HEAR on tv, radio etc. EVERYTHING. I dont believe shit. Not even shit on Dateline 20/ 20 or 48Hours.
And I dont know if it was because I was in a foreign country or not but the BBC totally gave off ENERGY " We are feeding you the biggest COW SHIT on planet EARTH". I wonder if English ppl came over to U S if
our news channels give off the same energy?. Fox news or whatever.

My sister made some comment about that Boston marathon guy
holding that guys TENDON in wheelchair to save his life. That was all fake.
But she thinks it was real. My 'friend' was the one who taught me about that.
"There would be blood everywhere". I told her "Thats what i thought".

I didn't care to watch anything about the Boston incident.
I remember hearing about the tendon thingy ,but I didn't give two shits of thought to it.

She said Boston incident was a 'test' to see how americans would act
in a police state. I said 'well did they act all right?' "she said ya they acted like good little sheep". lol
I used to be annoyed by this reality in general, but now I started to understand its very nature, complex yet simple, well placed and oiled by someone or something smart enough to put it anyway. Each individual in their proper place, knowing their limits and boundaries, as you said, even if you tell them, it won't work, even if you shout at them it won't, I used to do the mistake, not anymore, each must wake up on their own, else, their karma will work for them. Just take a look at what is going on in this reality, manipulation at every single step, aside from that well, I don't need to tell about the rest of things. The best part is, they do not realize they themselves through their acts are ignorant. Many relationships simply do not exist, in other words, they exist on paper but not in reality, each with their own path, not caring for the other. But still, this must be researched, how one would be able to wake up another? A person who simply does not understand the concept of waking up? Because in the very end it is weird, the Awakening is learned through feeling it rather than learning it like a book, it is something that requires patience and will.
Old 25-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #52
1zenith
Banned

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcristian43 View Post
I used to be annoyed by this reality in general, but now I started to understand its very nature, complex yet simple, well placed and oiled by someone or something smart enough to put it anyway. Each individual in their proper place, knowing their limits and boundaries, as you said, even if you tell them, it won't work, even if you shout at them it won't, I used to do the mistake, not anymore, each must wake up on their own, else, their karma will work for them. Just take a look at what is going on in this reality, manipulation at every single step, aside from that well, I don't need to tell about the rest of things. The best part is, they do not realize they themselves through their acts are ignorant. Many relationships simply do not exist, in other words, they exist on paper but not in reality, each with their own path, not caring for the other. But still, this must be researched, how one would be able to wake up another? A person who simply does not understand the concept of waking up? Because in the very end it is weird, the Awakening is learned through feeling it rather than learning it like a book, it is something that requires patience and will.

I finally joined the Y. So I stay busy shooting hoops etc, swimming.
So I wont dwell on this sucky world anymore. If I didnt have my E T beings and the Greys to communicate with and mom and sister I dont know what I would do. Commit suicide i guess.
It is just hard to find anyone who is NOT a sheep in my town. And who is fully awakened spiritually and politically and knows the meaning of life and how to have relationships . I will NEVER date aka fuck again. Well maybe the reptilian women in the 4d but thats it. I did find one friend-woman who was awakened, but she was abusive and was TOO brainwashed and biased into thinking the Greyz were bad.
My mom is a little awakened but not fully spiritually etc.
Everything in this dimension is a conspiracy. Everything.
Its all SO PHONY and the billions of ppl in it except for the AWAKENED ones.
Nobody knows how to date or have relationships , and even if they did they would be spiritual ppl and i doubt they would have any kinda of monkey sex at all.
I was once like that before MY MASS EPIPHANY AWAKENING at 38.
Try to find someone on a dating site and TELL me what you get.
But anyway I believe your soul mates arent in this dimension anyway. I know they arent.
Julio is my soulmate. He is an ALIEN, lol. My ancient egyptian spirit guide is my soulmate. She is in heaven realm, lol. And I met my white (would be 2nd cousin and my moms age) if she didnt DIE at age 11 . I met her in the other dimension (astral state) heaven realm. I 'met' her 12 yrs ago . I was NAMED after her.
Syliva Browne is right. The spirits NAME you. My grandma named me but , really SHE =(my second 'dead' cousin) named me.

I mean life should be all about spirituality and stuff. And should not act STS.
But people think like MONKEYS. And they are basically like the bad reptilians in the 4d. SERVICE to SELF.
Scenario: I meet a woman on POF, she is all hot and horny for me and she tries to have sex with me and bla bla, ( and she really is horny like a MONKEY), and then makes little comments, "uhh if i live with you i would only have to work 3 days a week." They (sheeps) are all stupid and want to BARTER and shit. What if she did move in with me and I didnt give her any romance/sex.
She would be out da door real fast.
I am kinda evil. Now I find people and c-ck tease like crazy.
Cuz i know they are horny m--her fudgers and I DONT have any kinda drive what so ever and i KNOW they are monkeys.
I dont let them get NEAR me. lol
I just taunt them for a little while and they never hear from me again.

Oh but yes, you are right. It takes aliens, god, angels, spirit guides etc to make someone AWAKE.
It takes those FORCES in my opionion.

Last edited by 1zenith; 25-09-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 25-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #53
1zenith
Banned

Default SO i am not?

Quote:
Adversary.
simple...
So i am not??? lol