Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 04-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #21
irvking

Remember,there is so much confusion with "what is life" reality.

One can simply realize that it is the "Brain/Eye" functions that are
really the 2 coordinations that make a person live the life.

In 'real world' conversations many call it God/Devil reality.

&

This is perhaps the best post you have written.

Irv is in a experiment...in a experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3seas View Post
irvking, why are you here? What is your task, your purpose in this simulation?
You don't interact with others but you post a lot, you are not playing the simulation game you claim exist. If what you are looking for is a role playing game just Google for it i.e. "matrix RPG" and join up.
Aren't we all already 'role-playing'.........look around you.

Purpose unknown but at the moment I am some sort of a lol....."warlord" to alot of confused humans and/or simulators.

You may be one of those remote-controlled bots who believes 21st century humans/celebs are still here with you.

Such as Colin F.
His existence is only here for this simulated and/or odd reality.
He's gone,he doesn't exist in this life you are in right now.
He passed away "many years ago"
His existence is only here for this simulated reality.
Even Beckinsale and Biel.

That 'Total Recall-2012' film is just a "item" for this maze-game.

You can call me Irv or etc. but who is "Irv" before this simulation?

Irv is in a experiment...in a experiment.

Quote:
So what does I R V King stand for?
But you are a bot and your data set lacks a lot including ability to respond to anything beyond that data set and bot engine ability.
And if I'm correct, RPGs don't allow bots (I don't play them), so you are here instead, but alone as no one else is really playing along with you.

Well,no matter how positive/negative the simple AI programs are to me,
they all want me in the life we all "live".....

There is a difference between a real unsimulated life and a simulated life in which you are in right now.

The cities I have "stayed" looked so real and so plainnn.
The people that inhabits the places are still in the life that they seem to believe themselves and really do...to be a real life.

In 'real world' view,they are simply humans.
No such thing as Good/Evil at all.
You are borned and live life.
Most likely you were borned unplanned huh.

In 'simulation' view,they can be anything.......

If you notice,I repeatedly have been doing almost the "same thing" over and over in this odd maze type life.

I don't focus on what happened yesterday nor the past due to the fact
that it distorts you from what is real and what is a illusionary "dream" life.

Quote:
There are Simple AI programs, bots that can be far more interactive than you have been. Perhaps that is all you really are. Just some simple AI oriented bot. If so your creator and data set programmer is not doing a very good job and with that, what I have presented your creator can more easily do a much better job.
As to the "creator" you mentioned,well perhaps I am "Remote-Controlled"
and I happened to realize it before other people,like the people around you.

Perhaps this is all a "Simulated prison-game-show-dream".....

Let's talk bout close "AI" people I know.

A "family member" (unknown if real)
somehow seems to somewhat be "down the street" from me.

&

Then there is a girl who doesn't really,really know who she is and yet believes she knows me.....when she doesn't know who she is.

There is a difference between a real unsimulated life and a simulated life in which you are in right now.

&

What is love?

Quote:
So again why are you here?
I don't consider myself a conqueror but a liberator.....to you.

&

Last edited by irvking; 04-02-2013 at 12:27 PM.
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #22
truthseeker1980

Quote:
irvking, why are you here? What is your task, your purpose in this simulation?
You don't interact with others but you post a lot, you are not playing the simulation game you claim exist. If what you are looking for is a role playing game just Google for it i.e. "matrix RPG" and join up.

As to what I posted in the creation of this thread, you still have to use the action constants just as everyone else does and even a subset are action constants of all that exist.

There are Simple AI programs, bots that can be far more interactive than you have been. Perhaps that is all you really are. Just some simple AI oriented bot. If so your creator and data set programmer is not doing a very good job and with that, what I have presented your creator can more easily do a much better job.

An AI oriented RPG bot, identified as irvking.
I've seen better on irc channels.
Why are you here?

So what does I R V King stand for?
But you are a bot and your data set lacks a lot including ability to respond to anything beyond that data set and bot engine ability.
And if I'm correct, RPGs don't allow bots (I don't play them), so you are here instead, but alone as no one else is really playing along with you.

So again why are you here?
Brilliant, I thought it was an AI oriented BOT and have called it out a few times, either that or they are someone with some kind of mental issues.

As like you said what is the point, I have given up asking it questions, I'd like to know why they keep telling us to look at our city maps and see some co-ordinates, but I know, if I do i'll just get the same,
"you are confusing this reality as a real reality, this is a simulated reality"

So I think we just have to ignore them for now, if they are human then they will eventually get bored, if they are a BOT then we need to get them banned.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 04-02-2013 at 12:57 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:04 AM   #23
3seas

Philosophy is a tool created in order to provide the conscious abstract processing mind a belief filter for the all the subconscious mind has access to.
For the conscious mind cannot deal with all the possibilities the all presents.
The Belief filter between the conscious and subconscious acts as a constraint that is useful for actually doing anything. So how did we get here to this place of using such a belief filter?

There is a state where there is nothing at all, void of anything, no time, no space, no awareness. But a state change out of this, a split, into the blackboard of existence and the white board of consciousness. Both either exist or they do not but symbiotically connected and both able to hold content, and changing content.

If you are all that exist, how do you know? How do you know you will continue to exist? The answer is you create. Starting small and building from there. At some point you create life that you may then experience all you have created but from a limited perspective of a part. But to further your creation you then create life that is capable of creation, capable of consciousness through an abstract belief filter.

Why do this? Because it is only through expansion of doing all that is possible that you can know you exist. The survival instinct is built into all life because of this.

Man once functions as many animals do today, in a subconscious state, in touch fully with nature. We were able to build societies but only of such size able to be handled by such a animal functioning state. But as population grew so did the complexity of society started breaking down and failing. To solve this we created consciousness, the ability to think in higher level abstractions. With this new tool of abstractions we were able to go beyond teh limits of what all other animals could do, but we also discovered something that high level abstraction tools made possible. Deception. There is a great deal more to all this in the way of details, specifics, even archaeological findings. Where and why religion/philosophy came about. In doing this we suppressed what all our subconscious has access to. We have lost touch with nature.

Today population has again caused a drive to transition to the next state. The world wide protest are clear symptoms of this time as well as efforts to reduce the population by those who will lose their elitist position in society, in the hope they can set the clock back. The greatest tool of population reduction is technology and ultimately war. Technology to reduce population growth such as GMO, vaccines, chemtrails, etc., and war follows when enough of the population realizes what is happening. Our Abstract tools of language, government, religion, economy and money, and military structures as well as all other abstract structures are breaking down due to intentional wrongful use of these abstract tools.

This next transition will be to recombine the subconscious with consciousness such that deception is seen through and the tools of abstraction are fully understood for the intentional constraints they are used in order to do.

This is all about abstraction, the non-real abstract world. So to really understand abstraction it is helpful to understand the gears and bearings of how abstractions work. How the belief filter works.

To understand these is to know all religions/philosophies have flaws, as does all abstraction and abstract structures. The value in abstraction is to apply constraints in order to do, to do more than base level animals can.

Those who think they are waiting for a saviors to come and save them are mistaken. We are here to help expand the content of the white board and blackboard. We are here as an extension of the universal consciousness or more correctly the super-conscious, what we are becoming, to fully understand. To save the white and black boards and continued content expansion. For the void is something to avoid, in order to be anything at all. To violate the void.

Philosophy and how you perceive the content.... everyone is trying to get it right, a correct belief system. But that is just it, there is no correct everything filter. For the filter itself is the flaw, but it is also a tool for doing. It is in understanding this that we can learn how to change the filter as we see fit.

Perhaps irvking is some AI bot and in this case what I have communicated to be fully processed by the bot will crash the AI bot.

The other option is irvking is a person applying a philosophy and in so doing ... well the flaws show.

Often enough I have seen others accuse me of something and in the very accusation they show it is them guilty of the very thing they claim of me.

With this in mind what has irvking said about himself? How their seeking a correct philosophy?

Truthseeker1980?

Subconscious, conscious, super-conscious the three circles?
3seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:20 AM   #24
bulletproofheart

If you recall any thing from dreams,that is the life in which we observe/live in this programme.
Occasionly I see the mask being wiped and strangers observing the observer...
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #25
3seas

An Example of the manipulation of an abstract tool via redefinition of what an abstraction means
Old 07-03-2013, 01:25 AM   #26
3seas

To observe reality, strip away all abstraction.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #27
bigfeet

Hi there,

Just new to this forum and wandering around in topics, this 1 captured my interest.

To stay in the analogy of the Matrix movie it seems to me that you, 3seas, are expressing yourself simular as 'the Architect'. Now, on the other hand , the aswers provided by irvking seem very close to that of 'the Oracle'.
Ironicly, a simular event seems to be unfolding as in the movie here , namely that the relation between the architect & the oracle isn't yet fully understood by the architect. ("Why are you here?")

From my point of perspective, and i try to be as objectively as is within my ability, his answer seems very valid when irvking replies : "I don't consider myself a conqueror but a liberator.....to you."
This answer doesn't seem to satisfy your question within your following post apparantly, when you still try to define the 'nature' of his presence. In fact, you interpret his words as that of either a philosopher or an AI construct, both using pre-concieved yet as stagnant idea's.

The statement :"Philosophy and how you perceive the content.... everyone is trying to get it right, a correct belief system. But that is just it, there is no correct everything filter. For the filter itself is the flaw, but it is also a tool for doing. It is in understanding this that we can learn how to change the filter as we see fit.", i can totally agree with. And so it is with the nature of words/language wich are ex-pressions of ideaconstructs - as you also allready stated -, and as beautifully displayed within this scene i might add

All i'm trying to say here is maybe you guys are just pointing at the same direction & just using different terminology ? As a conversation evolves all parties try to detect/feel/understand each others point of view in order to create the very conversation, in turn to create contentment/love & happyness. A game of reflection with mutual positive outcome.

I see no accusations, just confusions.

And last but not least, took me a while to get the message of the openingpost. Very rational flavored, but with the intent revealed it is understood. And that's all that really matters, doesn't it.

Greets.
bigfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #28
wastedspace

Bigfeet - great post

Irvking - I now understand what you have been saying in the other threads. You are saying he is right in his own simulation, not for any reason other than he/others believe it to be, a known truth of manifestation in this universe.

Last edited by wastedspace; 09-03-2013 at 03:10 PM.
wastedspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #29
3seas

My own simulation?

Regardless of what "Simulation" or "Real Life" you are in, the action constants apply. They are unavoidable and that is what this is about. The movie trilogy is a distorted fictional character representation of the action constants. It is a distortion because you cannot kill off the action constants. Ultimately its the conclusion to come to when Agent Smith claims the game is unfair when he beats Neo.

Look at it this way. Every game has a game engine underlying its functionality. An analogy for the gears and bearings that allow you to experience life and create abstraction that define your "simulation."

The Abstraction Physics of the Action Constants are no more my simulation than it is in underlying everyone else's.

Last edited by 3seas; 01-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 22-04-2013, 12:00 AM   #30
3seas

Techniques of deception, easy to apply and safe from proof. Possible from the use of abstractions Neocheating.pdf