Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 03-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
17764u
Premier Subscribers

Location: deception from it’s creation but the thought or idea of basic civil liberty 4U and I was good.
Default Our DNA is transmitting to some computerized movie

I was watching a show on the Outer Limits "O.B.I.T." which claimed the secret military government had a computer which was able to put different people's DNA sequence and view that person on a screen. Once I saw this I knew that had to be possible. It other words someone who is behind this projection has everyone's different DNA sequence and they just put that into the computer and they can see what your doing in the now. Becasuse everything is getting recorded all the time and there is no time they would most likely be able to go in the past and future with this computer. I wonder if they are able to tap into the DNA sequence and feel also what the DNA sequence is feeling. I believe this is happening now at least in this matrix we are in.
Truth, Knowledge and Love, Mike
17764u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17764u View Post
I was watching a show on the Outer Limits "O.B.I.T." which claimed the secret military government had a computer which was able to put different people's DNA sequence and view that person on a screen. Once I saw this I knew that had to be possible. It other words someone who is behind this projection has everyone's different DNA sequence and they just put that into the computer and they can see what your doing in the now. Becasuse everything is getting recorded all the time and there is no time they would most likely be able to go in the past and future with this computer. I wonder if they are able to tap into the DNA sequence and feel also what the DNA sequence is feeling. I believe this is happening now at least in this matrix we are in.

This is interesting. But technology only recreates physically what is already possible metaphysically. So psychics, magi etc. have potentially been able to do this for millenia. Which makes it possible to think that the goal of technology is to equal competitors on the metaphysical realm. ie maybe white or black magicians with such capabilites, ie any one of us with enough will power...
wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
17764u
Premier Subscribers

Location: deception from it’s creation but the thought or idea of basic civil liberty 4U and I was good.
Default Is there free will with a set outcome?

There are a few shows getting into this now. Caprica being one show getting into this idea. It's like someone could go into this projection and feel and enjoy what they want out of it. I understand this is a projection that's undeniable, so to think that some other life forms are not getting some kind of sick thrill from it isn't a far reach. We collectively create I guess because what is free will when the outcome is already made.
17764u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17764u View Post
Good on you, watching the 1963 Outer Limits. Get the new series, just as amazing.

"Time" is definetly devided up into different dimensions. The whole universe is actually. Therefore, it is very easy to go to a future or past dimension of your existence.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote