Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 20-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
mountain

Default "Aspartame Killed My Wife"

I wonder if anyone else has seen this. Don't know if it has been posted before but its always good to keep reminding others the dangers of Aspartame and other poisons.

Old 20-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
seno
Inactive

I hadn't seen it, thanks for posting.
seno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
mariag

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...california.htm

Quote:
The artificial sweetener aspartame, originally made and forced on the market by Monsanto Corp., is a neurotoxin and is damaging people's health, allege three separate lawsuits filed in different counties in California. Defendants in the lawsuits include Coca-cola, PepsiCo, Bayer Corp., the Dannon Company, William Wrigley Jr. Company, ConAgra Foods, Wyeth, Inc., The NutraSweet Company, and Altria Corp. (parent company of Kraft Foods and Philip Morris) and WalMart.

An unexplained epidemic of sudden cardiac death in the US may be due to the widespread use of the sweetener in "light" soft drinks, yogurts, chewing gums and bakery wares for diabetics. The FDA has blamed ephedra, a herb, for the deaths of several sports celebrities, that may in fact be aspartame related.
One would think that Coca Cola company would remove aspartam and other shit in their product but actually they have a new product when they use Green Tea and aspartam together .

My daugter wanted one of these last weekend and she has major outbursts and she reacts like she is intoxicated. The effect is still in here and it has been a week. I would like to warn everyone to drink this coca cola product.
It contains aspartam,coffein and vitamins.
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
wakeupworld

What a brave and nice man he is. I too warn people about this poison, but I like many many others don`t do enough to spread the message. I will now print off something with links to one or two of those websites mentioned in the video. I will do photo-copies and carry some with me and just hand them to people that I see buying or drinking/eating products with this poison in.
Old 20-03-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...california.htm

One would think that Coca Cola company would remove aspartam and other shit in their product but actually they have a new product when they use Green Tea and aspartam together .

My daugter wanted one of these last weekend and she has major outbursts and she reacts like she is intoxicated. The effect is still in here and it has been a week. I would like to warn everyone to drink this coca cola product.
It contains aspartam,coffein and vitamins.
Yea Mariag, I noticed that lately there has been a flow of so-called healthy tea drinks with this stuff in it. The best thing to do if you love iced green teas such as myself, is to make your own. Its better anyway because you get all the anti-oxidants that these drinks don't have.

Its simple, brew your green tea bags and add icy water or place in the freezer. Add honey, lemon and natural sugar if you like it sweet.

Happy brewing!
Old 20-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
mariag

Default Aspartam 10 % methanol?

http://dorway.com/dorwblog/?page_id=17

Quote:
Methanol [AKA wood alcohol/poison, 10% of aspartame]

Methanol/wood alcohol is a deadly poison. People may recall that methanol was the poison that has caused some “skid row” alcoholics to end up blind or dead. Methanol is gradually released in the small intestine when the methyl group of aspartame encounter the enzyme chymotrypsin.
and one thing to declare
Old 20-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
lenejento

Horrible stuff! My family especially my sister drinks loads of it even though I've warned them Dad mentioned that because it's on the shelf it must be safe. They think I'm being paranoid.
I used to drink some diet sodas, now when I have some I get blurred and can get headaches so I avoid it like the plague.

I don't think most people get symptoms, or maybe don't notice the symptoms because they consume it regularly? I can't remember noticing any particular symptoms when I used to drink it. Maybe if they went off it for a while and then had it they would.
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
mariag

Thumbs down Neurotoxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenejento View Post
Horrible stuff! My family especially my sister drinks loads of it even though I've warned them Dad mentioned that because it's on the shelf it must be safe. They think I'm being paranoid.
I used to drink some diet sodas, now when I have some I get blurred and can get headaches so I avoid it like the plague.

I don't think most people get symptoms, or maybe don't notice the symptoms because they consume it regularly? I can't remember noticing any particular symptoms when I used to drink it. Maybe if they went off it for a while and then had it they would.
http://dorway.com/dorwblog/?page_id=77

This is what Aspartam contains and why it is a Neurotoxin.
  • aspartic acid, (around 40%) CAS # 56-84-8
  • phenylalanine, (around 50%) CAS # 63-91-2
  • methanol (wood alcohol) (10%) CAS # 67-56-1

Quote:
The phenylalanine breaks down into diketopiperazine (DKP), a known tumor agent, and it is the reason for the FDA mandated “PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains phenylalanine” (PKU) warning label. Diketopiperazine was the major impediment to approval noted in the Searle “Helling” memo.

The methanol (with no natural antidote of Ethanol) breaks down in-solution (diet coke, whatever) into formaldehyde. The human liver also breaks down “free” methanol from any solution into formaldehyde. The body has difficulty eliminating formaldehyde so it combines some of it with water and stores it in the fat. What is not stored in the fat is further converted to formic acid (same thing as ant sting poison).
A fairly complete list of aspartame breakdown components from the aspartic acid, phenylalanine, and methanol is as follows:

Formaldehyde (embalming fluid) CAS # 50-00-0 CH2O
Formic Acid (ant poison) CAS # 64-18-6 CH2O2
Beta Aspartame **
Aspartylphenylalanine **
Aspartylphenylalanine amide **
Tyrosine CAS # 60-18-4 C9H11NO3
L-Dopa **
Dopamine **
Norepinephrine **
Epinephrine **
Phenylethylamine CAS # 64-04-0
Phenylpyruvate **
Phenylactic acid **
Phenylacetic acid CAS # 103-82-2
Diketopiperazine (DKP) CAS # 106-57-0
and one thing to declare
Old 20-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #9
mariag

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Yea Mariag, I noticed that lately there has been a flow of so-called healthy tea drinks with this stuff in it. The best thing to do if you love iced green teas such as myself, is to make your own. Its better anyway because you get all the anti-oxidants that these drinks don't have.

Its simple, brew your green tea bags and add icy water or place in the freezer. Add honey, lemon and natural sugar if you like it sweet.

Happy brewing!
Thank you mountain !
I will never again give my children these sodas ,mydear it is horrible.
and one thing to declare
Old 21-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #10
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
http://dorway.com/dorwblog/?page_id=77

This is what Aspartam contains and why it is a Neurotoxin.
  • aspartic acid, (around 40%) CAS # 56-84-8
  • phenylalanine, (around 50%) CAS # 63-91-2
  • methanol (wood alcohol) (10%) CAS # 67-56-1

A fairly complete list of aspartame breakdown components from the aspartic acid, phenylalanine, and methanol is as follows:

Formaldehyde (embalming fluid) CAS # 50-00-0 CH2O
Formic Acid (ant poison) CAS # 64-18-6 CH2O2
Beta Aspartame **
Aspartylphenylalanine **
Aspartylphenylalanine amide **
Tyrosine CAS # 60-18-4 C9H11NO3
L-Dopa **
Dopamine **
Norepinephrine **
Epinephrine **
Phenylethylamine CAS # 64-04-0
Phenylpyruvate **
Phenylactic acid **
Phenylacetic acid CAS # 103-82-2
Diketopiperazine (DKP) CAS # 106-57-0
To think that people drink this stuff everyday.

Micheal J Fox is a perfect example of poisoning by aspartame.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #11
picha
Banned

Does anyone know if acesulfame K or sucralose are any better?
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #12
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Not sure about sucralose but yes acesulfame is just as bad!
Old 25-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #13
14april2000
Inactive

Exclamation Aspartame & Poisons

Quote:
Aspartame & Poisons

A carcinogenic sweetener created by Searle which has multiple serious health symptoms creating havok and death. Please try to watch a video called "Sweet Misery." Try to study the work of Dr Russell L Blaylock.
LINK

LINK
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #14
mistress_medusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Thank you, I was just about to ask that. I'm trying my best to keep away from aspartame and my Mr is always making me put drinks back in the supermarket if it appears on the label!! If it's free of aspartame it ALWAYS contains one of those two you mentioned though and I refuse to believe they are a safe alternative.

I've tried on numerous occasions to tell people about the dangers of these poisons but honestly, NOBODY wants to listen. I've actually had people agree with me that it's a killer but then carry on drinking it as if their brain had erased what they just said and learned. I've even bought a drink myself, knowing full well that it has poison in it and drank it and I'm not a stupid person!!! I starting thinking that perhaps we are conditioned to ignore the dangers. You wouldn't knowingly drink from a bottle marked poison but that is essentially what you're doing when you consume this stuff and WHY? Does anyone know what I mean by that?

I try not to drink too many fizzy drinks anyway because I have problems with my stomach but I do like dilute-y orange juice stuff. It seems to be in EVERYTHING though. I'd be really interested to hear if anyone knows of any alternatives or any nice natural recipies..I don't like pure orange so sqeezing them isn't an option.
"When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children? I want my children listening to people who fucking rocked! I don’t care if they died in pools of their own vomit! I want someone who plays from his fucking heart!" - Bill Hicks <3
mistress_medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #15
mariag

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_medusa View Post
Thank you, I was just about to ask that. I'm trying my best to keep away from aspartame and my Mr is always making me put drinks back in the supermarket if it appears on the label!! If it's free of aspartame it ALWAYS contains one of those two you mentioned though and I refuse to believe they are a safe alternative.

I've tried on numerous occasions to tell people about the dangers of these poisons but honestly, NOBODY wants to listen. I've actually had people agree with me that it's a killer but then carry on drinking it as if their brain had erased what they just said and learned. I've even bought a drink myself, knowing full well that it has poison in it and drank it and I'm not a stupid person!!! I starting thinking that perhaps we are conditioned to ignore the dangers. You wouldn't knowingly drink from a bottle marked poison but that is essentially what you're doing when you consume this stuff and WHY? Does anyone know what I mean by that?

I try not to drink too many fizzy drinks anyway because I have problems with my stomach but I do like dilute-y orange juice stuff. It seems to be in EVERYTHING though. I'd be really interested to hear if anyone knows of any alternatives or any nice natural recipies..I don't like pure orange so sqeezing them isn't an option.
here is a link
LINK
and one thing to declare
Old 26-03-2009, 02:07 PM   #16
mistress_medusa

Thank you, mariag.
"When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children? I want my children listening to people who fucking rocked! I don’t care if they died in pools of their own vomit! I want someone who plays from his fucking heart!" - Bill Hicks <3
Old 26-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #17
mariag

Quote:
Thank you, mariag.
you are welcome !
and one thing to declare
Old 26-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #18
amercury

Quote:
My daughter always asks for soda (sprite/coke), so I buy soda water and mix it with 100% juice. She loves it and thinks she is drinking soda.
I have also diluted orange juice with water, or I throw it in the blender with crushed ice (like a slushee) and add a little bit of a sweeter tasting fruit like raspberry or strawberry juice...it is not as harsh as straight up oranges.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #19
mistress_medusa

I never even thought of putting soda water in pure juice - D'oh! I seem it be away with the faeries today

The crushed ice with orange and raspberry sounds lovely! Thank you, amercury.
Old 26-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #20
mountain

Quote:
I never even thought of putting soda water in pure juice - D'oh! I seem it be away with the faeries today

The crushed ice with orange and raspberry sounds lovely! Thank you, amercury.
Sometimes people take sparkling water or seltzer water (forget which) and they add a natural fruit juice to it to make it fizzy. Its pretty good!

Usually I go to Asian or International markets to get nectars of fruit, which is one of the most natural juices I have seen, also I make alot of iced green tea.