Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-03-2015, 11:28 AM   #1
glacidtek

Default "coliodial silver is inert"

So, I'v been taking CS as a tonic for a few weeks, a little in water everyday.

A friend has described it as 'inert'...... and as such, its akin to snake oil.

Whats your thoughts?
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:47 AM   #2
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by transient View Post
So, I'v been taking CS as a tonic for a few weeks, a little in water everyday.

A friend has described it as 'inert'...... and as such, its akin to snake oil.

Whats your thoughts?
Last year my dog had a bold spot on the side of her belly. I had just bought a bottle of 30 ppm cs for myself, so i tried a little on her bold spot. put a few drops on every day for a week and her hair started to grow back and after a few weeks it was back to normal.

I tried some and it helped get rid of allegi caused by candida. It did not totally get rid of the candida but its because i did not take it long enough and also i did not really change my diet as i should have to keep it away.

so i would say its not inert. maybe it depends on the quality and age of the product you get.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:13 PM   #3
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

the bold spot on my dog started about 1 year before. slowly it got thinner and thinner, a spot about the size of a hand. when i puit the cs on it was totally bold. I do not know what caused it, could be parasites or something.

And when i used the cs myself I did get a nasty outbreak of allergi, that lasted 1.5 days or so and then it was gone. I am sure it was a reaction to candida being killed of.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 03:34 AM   #4
matrix0555
Inactive

Colloidal Silver was used in the medical industry a long time ago as a natural antibiotic/way to cure many sicknesses before the pharmacy industry started to create their own.
matrix0555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 04:57 AM   #5
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix0555 View Post
Colloidal Silver was used in the medical industry a long time ago as a natural antibiotic/way to cure many sicknesses before the pharmacy industry started to create their own.
Your post beat me to it.

Cowboys would also use a silver dollar (pure silver) in their water canteens to keep it fresh.

Silver is a well used antibacterial.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 06:42 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by transient View Post
..... I'v been taking CS as a tonic ...
Colloidal silver is not a 'tonic'

It's purpose is to kill... that's all.....

bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and molds.

So if you've swallowed the MSM lie that life is a constant battle , with germs and viruses , that are out to get us, and our body has no natural defenses ... then I guess you'd better take, it's a lot better than visiting the men in white coats.

Inert is defined as having , little , or no ability to react and that's a correct description of silver.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 07:24 AM   #7
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Colloidal silver is not a 'tonic'

It's purpose is to kill... that's all.....

bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and molds.

So if you've swallowed the MSM lie that life is a constant battle , with germs and viruses , that are out to get us, and our body has no natural defenses ... then I guess you'd better take, it's a lot better than visiting the men in white coats.

Inert is defined as having , little , or no ability to react and that's a correct description of silver.
Candida overgrowth is a hidden epidemic caused by antibiotics and steroids, doctors just ignore it.

Alternatives to pharm are nedeed.

Last edited by swamideva; 27-03-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Old 27-03-2015, 08:54 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Candida overgrowth is a hidden epidemic caused by antibiotics and steroids, doctors just ignore it.

Alternatives to pharm are nedeed.
I 'm sure there are all sorts of epidemics plaguing those who believe the conventional view of medicine , that we are vulnerable to anything that wants to attack us , such beliefs induce fear , will suppress immunity and you will be counted as one of those that falls victim.
Health is a natural state, not dependent on some potion, or an unending war on microscopic life.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:33 AM   #9
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I 'm sure there are all sorts of epidemics plaguing those who believe the conventional view of medicine , that we are vulnerable to anything that wants to attack us , such beliefs induce fear , will suppress immunity and you will be counted as one of those that falls victim.
Health is a natural state, not dependent on some potion, or an unending war on microscopic life.
I think Candida overgrowth is the big one because pharm causes it. It also manifests different symptoms in different people as an immune disease. If an auto immune disease is already present it will exacerbate it.

Disease is a symptom of a toxic environment. Detoxification is a necessity in this world and diet is of paramount importance.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:54 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I was told by a naturopath that anyone with kidney problems should not use CS internally.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 12:02 PM   #11
bellahunter

Ihavemy a piece of silver inmy drinking bottle.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 03:07 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Ihavemy a piece of silver inmy drinking bottle.
What you got in your drinking bottle , Bella?... whiskey?(your typing was a little slurred)

Actually that sounds like a good idea, I'm gona try it.
Old 28-03-2015, 05:54 AM   #13
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
I was told by a naturopath that anyone with kidney problems should not use CS internally.
Colloidal Silver is based upon an archaic theoretical pseudo science understanding of Atomic structure.

From http://geopathology-za.wikidot.com/t...-chemistry-lab it is determined that everything is a magnetic field. See also the Keshe Foundation and anything to do with Tesla. The Electric sun is also more about Fields than particles.

So to use magnetic fields to create a Silver solution is far superior to using outdated particle science to make a dubious particle degrading solution.

The term Elixir stems from the Arabic Aliksir and Greek Xerion which means medicine
So to use Magnetic field science to create a silver solution is to make an elixir or medicine.

At joecellwaterscience there is a device called the SilverJoe cell and it uses the principles of field science (not particle science) to make an elixir from silver rods that turns the water into silver, NEVER degrading the silver rods if used properly. One can drink many glasses a day as well as use it in replacement of the old silver wire degrading stuff.

get with the science of the stars.... Field Science or the study of creating Magnetic Fields for beneficial Life Force Enhancement.

http://joecellwaterscience.com/silverjoe_cell_11.html
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote