Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 30-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #41
lulushka8

Quote:
Originally Posted by domathy View Post
Ah but cold-pressed doesnt mean anything as the labelling laws are very relaxed.
so... a couple of teaspoons in over a month would cause the negatives? don't believe that. and also if the labelling laws are so relaxed what makes udos any better, they all say they've been kept refrigerated...etc. is it the additives in the udos?

Last edited by lulushka8; 30-07-2011 at 12:43 PM.
lulushka8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #42
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by al209 View Post
Oils also become rancid in the presence of oxygen, plenty of that in the body.
Oils have natural anti-oxidants which give a measure of protection. Oxidizing (reacting with oxygen) happens 1000 x quicker in sunlight. So any oxidization in the body will be very minimal as its dark and buffered by antioxidants (vitamin E etc) in the oils. Eating the nut/seed whole is even better - but thats not eneough for people with blood profile as shown in the previous pics.

Anyway, youre just trying to distract from the fact you thought type 1 diabetes is regarder as curable.

Last edited by domathy; 30-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #43
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulushka8 View Post
so... a couple of teaspoons in over a month would cause the negatives? don't believe that.
Okay so the cold pressed oils didnt make you sick.....so was it the avocados?

Udo uses very, expensive and sophisticated equipment to extract oil. Minimal heat air and light. Most people do it the cheap and cheerful way and the oil is oxidized before it is even bottled as the oil is exposed to heat air and light. They are allowed to call it 'cold pressed' even if its not.

I would feel sick from a few tbs of that granovita stuff. I spat it out and had to rinse my mouth to get rid of the taste. Most people have never tasted non-oxidized oils. ALL major medical studies on oils have been conducted using rancid oils and the studies have no value.

Last edited by domathy; 30-07-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 30-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #44
al209

Quote:
You are talking about type 2 diabetes.....not type 1. Just google until you understand the difference. They spend billions trying the find the 'cure' for type 1 diabetes.

Ah but cold-pressed doesnt mean anything as the labelling laws are very relaxed.

You said in other threads our phisiology cant be compared with animals?
They have tried to induce fatty acid deficiency in humans too, the guy got healthier.
al209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #45
lulushka8

Quote:
I thought you'd been doing nut butters and olives for ages anyway? But nut butters are oxidized and the oil (granovita?) would have been oxidized too.
i'd been introducing the hemp butter in tiny amounts still in keeping with 10% (of calories) of fat (hence 80/10/10), even though many people avoid all overts. olives were totally new. i had increased the amount of hemp butter over the past 2 months. now i'm feeling and seeing the result of that. and before you say the butter's rancid, i was usually eating actual hemp not the butter, i rarely had the butters as i always have seeds in the house.

Last edited by lulushka8; 30-07-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old 30-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #46
al209

Quote:
You are talking about type 2 diabetes.....not type 1. Just google until you understand the difference. They spend billions trying the find the 'cure' for type 1 diabetes.
Did the oils and greens restore the type 1 patients damaged pancreatic beta cells? Did it induce endogenous insulin production? Otherwise you havent cured it have you? You are merely controlling it with diet.. Maybe you should think about this one, maybe even look it up yourself, then stop insulting my intelligence.

Old 30-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #47
al209

Another great article about PUFA
Old 30-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #48
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Did the oils and greens restore the type 1 patients damaged pancreatic beta cells? Did it induce endogenous insulin production? Otherwise you havent cured it have you? You are merely controlling it with diet.. Maybe you should think about this one, maybe even look it up yourself, then stop insulting my intelligence.

Yes. Cured type 1 diabetes. No more insulin needed ever again. The charts said it all - i dont need to insult your intelligence it seems.

Dr Young sent research to ADA. They say they cant fault his research (conducted at Uni of California under strict conditions - and yes, all paid for by Dr Young) but "Americans dont want to change their diets, so we're not going to release the findings" roughly translated to "fuck off bob, theres too much $$ in selling insulin, what do you take us for"
Old 30-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #50
domathy
Banned

Quote:
i'd been introducing the hemp butter in tiny amounts still in keeping with 10% (of calories) of fat (hence 80/10/10), even though many people avoid all overts. olives were totally new. i had increased the amount of hemp butter over the past 2 months. now i'm feeling and seeing the result of that. and before you say the butter's rancid, i was usually eating actual hemp not the butter, i rarely had the butters as i always have seeds in the house.
Okay, you'd have been fine on the original proposed strategy. Drinking greens, plus good quality EFA'a spaced out, and building up other good quality dietary fats as your liver gets better at processing. My guess is a MMS overdose threw a big spanner in the works. One time i overdosed and retained lots of water and had bags under my eyes that stayed for 3 weeks (looked awful).
Old 30-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #51
domathy
Banned

But i think were all talking different languages here. Either rancid oils tested on humans, or irrelevant animal studies.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #52
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Yes. Cured type 1 diabetes. No more insulin needed ever again. The charts said it all - i dont need to insult your intelligence it seems.

Dr Young sent research to ADA. They say they cant fault his research (conducted at Uni of California under strict conditions - and yes, all paid for by Dr Young) but "Americans dont want to change their diets, so we're not going to release the findings" roughly translated to "fuck off bob, theres too much $$ in selling insulin, what do you take us for"
No possible Domathy, youre a liar, blah blah blah.

Next youll be telling me your friends pancreatic cancer went away in 10 days
Old 30-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #53
lulushka8

Quote:
Okay, you'd have been fine on the original proposed strategy. Drinking greens, plus good quality EFA'a spaced out, and building up other good quality dietary fats as your liver gets better at processing. My guess is a MMS overdose threw a big spanner in the works. One time i overdosed and retained lots of water and had bags under my eyes that stayed for 3 weeks (looked awful).
my liver can't deal with fats anyway. i have gilberts and for that they also recommend low-fat, so that's degenerative disease and gilberts advising no overt fat, i'll stick to food if that's ok.

ok, lets blame that time with the mms then, i still wont drink the oil though, want to stay healthy.

also i prefer to drink fresh juice everyday using my own veg mix, those expensive green/sprout powders slow the thyroid, a sluggish thyroid has been linked to the big c, as well as unnattractive weight gain and hair-loss, no thanks.

Last edited by lulushka8; 30-07-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #54
lulushka8

Quote:
thanks al, very interesting.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #55
domathy
Banned

Quote:
my liver can't deal with fats anyway. i have gilberts and for that they also recommend low-fat, so that's degenerative disease and gilberts advising no overt fat, i'll stick to food if that's ok.

ok, lets blame that time with the mms then, i still wont drink the oil though, want to stay healthy.

also i prefer to drink fresh juice everyday using my own veg mix, those expensive green/sprout powders slow the thyroid, a sluggish thyroid has been linked to the big c, as well as unnattractive weight gain and hair-loss, no thanks.
No way, the greens are ionized so more 'alive' than fresh stuff - especially supermarket veg . And lol but ive had numerous clients come off thyroxine from greens and salt.

Your protocol will work fine if you just want to live with the gilberts. If you ever want a cure i would suggest to give Dr youngs greens a try.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #56
domathy
Banned

^

And you may joke about the MMS, but taking 5 drops with a liver condition is foolhardy. Most people work with 0.5 to 1 drop and stay on that for some time.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #57
lulushka8

Quote:
No way, the greens are ionized so more 'alive' than fresh stuff - especially supermarket veg . And lol but ive had numerous clients come off thyroxine from greens and salt.

Your protocol will work fine if you just want to live with the gilberts. If you ever want a cure i would suggest to give Dr youngs greens a try.
so dr young's greens will cure my incurable genetic disease? you know i'm unemployed and i got a First at uni so i like to think i'm more intelligent than that.

salt disrupts the potassium balance in the body, an excess (dr young's recommendations) weakens the kidneys, has been directly linked to cancer, & gives me awful fluid retention if i put it in my water, if you're dying steer well clear! one of "doctor" young's patients who came on oprah died shortly after starting his treatment.

and thanks for advising i buy the mms.

Last edited by lulushka8; 30-07-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 30-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #58
lulushka8

al, i'm not going to debate further on your thread, but i'd like to apologise for calling you a meathead in that other thread. i clearly underestimated your intelligence.
Old 30-07-2011, 02:15 PM   #59
al209

Quote:
Oils have natural anti-oxidants which give a measure of protection. Oxidizing (reacting with oxygen) happens 1000 x quicker in sunlight. So any oxidization in the body will be very minimal as its dark and buffered by antioxidants (vitamin E etc) in the oils. Eating the nut/seed whole is even better - but thats not eneough for people with blood profile as shown in the previous pics.

Anyway, youre just trying to distract from the fact you thought type 1 diabetes is regarder as curable.
Quote:
Fisrt of all, diabetes is a disease related to impaired sugar metabolism. So removing sugar from the diet always "cures" it. Can we have some links to some actual science please Dom, or do you only look at the pictures?

You will notice how in my post i wrote the word cures in quotation marks. Now picture me in real life saying the word while i hold up 2 fingers on each hand and make like quote marks with them. You know what i mean?
Old 30-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #60
al209

Quote:

So what happens when the "cured" person goes back to a normal diet? Knock, knock. Remember me? I'm your Type 1 Diabetes.

I can picture the scenario (The Dr isnt you Domathy, by the way..):

Patient: Dr. , ive been getting hyperglycaemia again, I thought my Diabetes was cured?

Dr. : Well what have you been eating?

Patient: Oh you know, healthy stuff, veggies, fruits and that.

Dr. : Whoa!! What happened to the oils and greens??

Patient: Well i thought that was just to cure me. I thought now i was cured i was just like, you know, a normal person? I thought I could eat like a normal person. No??

Dr: Nooonoononono..Your on that shit for life mate sorry.. Here, take some Udos Choice and some wheatgrass powder with you, drink this bleach, you can settle up with the girl at the front on your way out, and she can book you in for blood analysis next week.

Last edited by al209; 30-07-2011 at 02:34 PM.