Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 09-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
deca

Default "A Banana A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!"

"A Banana A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!"

Quote:
If you want a quick fix for flagging energy levels there's no better snack than a banana.

Containing three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose - combined with fiber; a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.

Research has proved that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes. But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions making it a must to add to your daily diet.
http://www.diablocyclists.com/Fitnes...actsBanana.htm

Haha what strange world it is
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
linkon2me

I eat 2 or 3 a day, does that mean I will become indestructable?
Old 09-09-2007, 03:47 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Eat as many as you like I do.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:31 PM   #4
chris

I have not done much resaerch into bananas but I like to look at the correlations between humans and our closest living relatives (other apes) which all get a good diet of bananas and are in some cases as strong as many men.

Although the bananas we eat are quite different to the bananas they eat.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 10:22 AM   #5
jim fear

Bananas and double cream, I no its wrong but it feels so right! I’ve read up on bananas as well there very good for digestion as are figs and dates all of which taste great.
jim fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #6
kblood

I saw a show on TV once about a man who lived on an island with lots of banana trees. So his diet for years was bananas So I guess they are quite healthy. I think he ate 30 or more bananas each day.

taters?
Cook em, smash em, put em in a stew
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #7
cheesedanish

When I was pregnant I ate a banana day - it's very good for you -
esp. for combatting those leg cramps - it contains Potassium.

But anyone who gets leg cramps should eat bananas....
cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 11:10 PM   #8
pacoquerak

bananas which travel many thousands of miles and are sprayed and fertalized with chemicals. Bananas which I cannot eat because they feed the tumor that grows in my throat because of the way they are treated as they grow. The chemicals that cause oh so many diseases and conditions. The wars the united states government has fought to ensure that we can buy them for 30 cents a pound. If you live in the tropics go ahead and eat what grows near you. Otherwise eat local food and destroy imperialism. The revolution starts at home.

Here are some guidligns to eating good and local.

Eat lots of greens! Greens are easy as hell to grow, amazingly good for you and have high yeild. Swiss chard, kale, collard greens and broccoli are hardy plants that can be harvested multiple times, grown in plastic greenhouses in the winter and are so good for you. Just remember, cut above the lowest portion of where leaves have sprouted from the stalk (the grow point). Of course there are tons of different kinds of kale and many of them differ.

Most people need animal fats! This does not mean most animal fats are good for you! Cows are suposed to eat grass! Chickens are suposed to eat bugs and scratch and just about everything that's good for you! pigs are not the same as garbage cans! Pasturization is bad for you and ruins dairy products!
Yellow, organic, grass fed butter is good for you, full of vitamins and minerals and gives you tons of energy, plust anti-microbial fats only also available in coconut! COCONUTS ARE GOOD FOR YOU, but remember they must travel thousands of miles to get to many people.

Vegtable oils are usualy bad for you! Processes in which oil is created are filled with poisons and reduce the fats to mush that clogs your arteries and cause cancer. Don't belive cholesterol is bad for you, it's there to heal your damaged blood vessels! if you have bad cholesterol, don't take anti cholesterol medacine, because you probobly need the cholestrol! Good vegtable oils are slow pressed and depending on the content best refigerated. Virgin cold pressed oilve oil, coconut oil, palm oil and peanut oil are safe for cooking and will last a long time unrefigerated. DO NOT cook with any other vegtable oils! We need a proper balance of omega-2 and omega-3 fatty acids. These are derived from nuts, seeds, fish and some succulents and cactus but must never be cooked at high heats or for long periods of time! Best bet, drink flax seed oil and never cook it, allways refigerate it!

Finaly, never forget our needs for bacteria! A healthy human is more bacteria than he is human! Never get high colonics! we need the 6 pounds of bacteria in our large intestine! RESEARCH LACTO-FERMENTED FOODS AND BEVERAGES, YOU WILL BEAT CANCER WITH THESE!!! MAKE AND GROW YOUR OWN DAMN FOOD DAMNIT
pacoquerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
callybhoy
Banned

I used to wear a bandana but I dont any more!!
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 01:09 AM   #10
deca

just found this
how_to_remove_cd_scratches_with_a_banana
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote