Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 05-08-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
lupa

Default #1 killer in the U.S

hi guys. thought i would post this talk as I personally found it very interesting indeed regarding the health benefits of a vegetarian diet and what animal fats do to the human body.
we are not meant to eat animals as this talk shows.
apologise is this has been posted, I did a search but nothing came up.

Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! Fucking love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
charas

This guy has a lot of good points but...

TBH I think animal protein and fat is good for you just in the right proportions and type and quality.

People (especially americans lol) just go too far and ruin their health by eating shit loads of mcdonalds and hardly eat much fruit and veg. Plenty of people in uk eat like this too.

People have eaten animal products for a long time before the advent of chemical agriculture and the cancer that came with it.

Proportions: Moderation. Simple.

Type: Hydrogenated fat/margerine is obviously bad - but butter for e.g is good for you, even the cholesterol in butter is good for you.
Because it is a good type of cholesterol.
Did you know one of the highest source of cholesterol in the natural world is mothers milk?

Chemically extracted oils like the commercial corn and sunflower (and other veg oil) are bad.

But cold pressed olive oil for eg is good for you.

And quality is the same principle really, this would relate more to natural farming, hormone pumped cows milk that has been homogenized, skimmed and pasturized isnt so good.
So look for some organic milk is better for you and is very nutritious.

If people want to be vegan and are healthy and happy with it thats great, but some people need at least milk in their diet to stay fit.
charas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by charas View Post

TBH I think animal protein and fat is good for you just in the right proportions and type and quality.
I visited Romania recently, and they eat a lot of saturated fats there, mainly from pork, cheese, raw milk, eggs et cetera. They eat less vegetables than they should, and seem to care about fruits even less, but they do eat them. It doesn't stop them from living into their 90's without suffering.

I met a prune-faced old woman down at lake colibita which has a lot of traditional people. The woman was 85 years old, walking around, cheerful, and doing work. She wouldn't stop talking. So my point is that all this talk about ideal diet by "experts" should be taken as a grain of salt.

cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
charas

Hey Cleft, Romania looks lovely!
Its true like I say I look at foods not nutritionally, or how much RDA a food has, but how close to it is to NATURE.

It is obvious these modern junk foods are so far removed from nature they have lost their vitality.

I would guess the animals in the Romanian countryside roam freely and eat naturally - a world away from the mass produced meat that is sold in mcturds/bugger king etc.

Yet due to peoples mass indoctrination into shallow darwinian values they will see "meat as meat" wether the animal comes from a field or a cage.

PS - Raw milk is VERY good for us and independant studies have shown it helpful in healing many diseases including cancer.
Wouldn't you know it raw milk is illegal in U.K and U.S surprise surprise. you will not find it in supermarkets only farm shops that have a license and the nearest one to me is over 2 hours drive away.

Last edited by charas; 06-08-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
lupa

what a beautiful view cleft asunder. wow, opening up the tent zip to that in the morning would be heaven
Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! Fucking love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
Old 06-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
delamo1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by charas View Post

And quality is the same principle really, this would relate more to natural farming, hormone pumped cows milk that has been homogenized, skimmed and pasturized isnt so good.
So look for some organic milk is better for you and is very nutritious.

If people want to be vegan and are healthy and happy with it thats great, but some people need at least milk in their diet to stay fit.

The question that needs to be continually asked is why is it that humans are the only species on the planet who regularly drink the milk of another species? And not to mention that humans drink the other species milk long after other species stop drinking it.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #7
charas

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post
The question that needs to be continually asked is why is it that humans are the only species on the planet who regularly drink the milk of another species? And not to mention that humans drink the other species milk long after other species stop drinking it.

It is an informed question but one for which I have no answer.
What I do know is that it tastes good.

Ayurvedic Indian medicine teaches that milk promotes awareness.

Also of interest is that it seemed we "evolved" in the not so distant past to be able to digest milk.
The body would not change just to digest something unless it was beneficial.
Some people still dont digest it well (lactose intolarent) mostly those whos ancestors did not drink a lot of milk.

Some of the longest lived and healthiest peoples such as the hunza drank a lot of milk, this is usually raw.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #8
motleyhoo

Eating meat is a moral decision, IMO, and I do eat meat. The problem today is that most meat is rancid before the cattle are even slaughtered. This is because they are raised in the cheapest, most atrocious conditions possible, and are being fed things that cattle are simply not meant to eat. The same thing is true for chickens and pigs. If you eat mass-produced meat from a supermarket then you are literally eating shit because that is what those animals are being fed, and you are also eating the stress hormones, adrenaline, cortisol that's in those animals because of the miserable, fearful, stressful, and diseased lives they are forcced to live. Many if not most of these animals are so sickly and bloated by the time they get to slaughter that they can barely walk. It really is sick and is just one of many symptoms of a psychologically sick society in which this kind of behavior is condoned, but that is exactly what we do, and we register our approval of it everytime we go to the store and hand over our money for their sick, immoral products.

I personally buy my meat from local, organic farmers that I trust, and I only eat as much as I need to be healthy. I never eat meat in a restaurant unless I know where it came from.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:08 AM   #9
arty2000

Thumbs up 2 thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupa View Post
hi guys. thought i would post this talk as I personally found it very interesting indeed regarding the health benefits of a vegetarian diet and what animal fats do to the human body.
we are not meant to eat animals as this talk shows.
apologise is this has been posted, I did a search but nothing came up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYdbOuIxe8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6nqhmCei0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrRorMFkqL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3IXcANtctk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNultndwWgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp-Kg4B7Bs
excellent...folks should see this
Old 07-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Eating meat is a moral decision, IMO, and I do eat meat. The problem today is that most meat is rancid before the cattle are even slaughtered. This is because they are raised in the cheapest, most atrocious conditions possible, and are being fed things that cattle are simply not meant to eat. The same thing is true for chickens and pigs. If you eat mass-produced meat from a supermarket then you are literally eating shit because that is what those animals are being fed, and you are also eating the stress hormones, adrenaline, cortisol that's in those animals because of the miserable, fearful, stressful, and diseased lives they are forcced to live. Many if not most of these animals are so sickly and bloated by the time they get to slaughter that they can barely walk. It really is sick and is just one of many symptoms of a psychologically sick society in which this kind of behavior is condoned, but that is exactly what we do, and we register our approval of it everytime we go to the store and hand over our money for their sick, immoral products.

I personally buy my meat from local, organic farmers that I trust, and I only eat as much as I need to be healthy. I never eat meat in a restaurant unless I know where it came from.

I'm on the same line as you in that respect. meat these days just tastes different, the animals are not healthy enough to consume. I can't even taste it at the moment let alone let my tummy have a go at it. I was vegetarian many years ago but started eating meat again but now I can't even take a bite without wanting to spit it out, so it's time to be a veggie again just for moral reasons if anything. I always felt much lighter with more energy when eating a vegetarian meal. the chap in the talk made so much sense for me.