Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #41
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin82 View Post
That's a very odd logo for a bakery.

Yep, indeed, I wonder what the black red gold- german banner means..

maybe nothing..

L&L,

y
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #42
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
Yep, indeed, I wonder what the black red gold- german banner means..

maybe nothing..

L&L,

y
Also, maybe it's just me, but that pretzel looks like a double headed golden snake.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #43
dsl22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
dsl22, I have a story, an experience that happened 13 yrs ago, concerning reptilians which today due to a incredible piece of synchronicity has become as fresh as when it happened. It's still cooking my noodle!!

A few days ago I recieved a 'succor punch' (google it) which claims to protect from negative thought forms, alien technologies, surveillance by or from anything in any dimension or time line amongst other things. It's a crystal which is super charged using a moibus coil and a small electrical charge. Maybe that's an oversimplification, it's as much as I understand.

I got it because of the reptilian experience I'd had and because I have felt 'shadowed' by this ever since. Since I've used it I've felt much lighter, clearer and freer and I feel this synchronistic event today has happened because of it.

My point is;
get yourself one.

Organite?
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #44
dsl22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Also, maybe it's just me, but that pretzel looks like a double headed golden snake.
Yeah. It does.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:13 AM   #45
whitewolf
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 534
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post
Organite?
Nope but also helpful, it's a succor punch.
whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 05:38 PM   #46
wakeup2nwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 16,643
Likes: 57 (39 Posts)
Thumbs up

Great Read, hope everything ok with you?

ive only opened my mind just over a year now, and its amazing that you think you know it all when you dont know anything. and when you find out that information that opens your eyes and makes you see differently, you realise that you know nothing! your mind is like an umbrella, it only functions when it is open.

Peace
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #47
tezza
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia, Sunny Queensland
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

dsl22 very interesting sounds like your in the middle of it , if it's true as you describe they may be more common among us than previously thought. you name alot of people and point the finger, hope your up to date with your psychic protection.
tezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:49 AM   #48
dsl22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Great Read, hope everything ok with you?

ive only opened my mind just over a year now, and its amazing that you think you know it all when you dont know anything. and when you find out that information that opens your eyes and makes you see differently, you realise that you know nothing! your mind is like an umbrella, it only functions when it is open.

Peace
Everything is fine.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #49
wakeuptime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,512
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is fascinating. I've haven't read it all yet but will keep it for later. Sounds like you are really in the midst of it and very aware. I think we're all headed that way and will see more as we become increasingly conscious.

That bakery logo is telling; looks like the entry to the City of London.
__________________
The time is now.....
wakeuptime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #50
mark1963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

This is great, I have in the last 2 days watched swerdlows film the language of hyperspace. He talks about psychic protection. I have stated using it and wow, what a difference.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #51
melinda980
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South of England
Posts: 357
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post
Everything is fine.
I read all your posts concerning your experiences with reptilian hybrids and I found them the most horrifying and interesting revelations to date in this forum.
Thank you for sharing them.
I have a friend who has a female draco guide. When she first contacted me and told me about who and what her bloodline was I felt the colours dark green and dark red and a pair of golden eyes look into my mind. He guide was not evil and the eyes were accompanied by the feeling of warm and love. My friend explained some of the history of reptilian beings: those who lost their soul matrix (these male warrior beings responsible for the NWO) and those who work against them (those reptilian beings who are female and are of the Mother Creator Dragon Cult).
This is part of what she said about them. I've cut and pasted the following:

'I'm originally from Orion... I jumped down in to this time matrix here to 3d earth... I went in to help rescue another "fallen" loved one I knew I would get stuck in the reincarnation cycle here on Earth but I also volunteered to be here for the assention... I'm here to anchor in the light frequencies and help activate the grids of the planet... I had to become very human and experience many incarnations as a human to be able to do the work I'm here to do...
When she and I separated... the reptilian cloned male warrior faction kind of had an uprising against the very female matriarchal reptilian society that existed. They raped and tortured them. and kept them as virtual prisoners... They needed the females to reproduce and to use their dimensional space travel powers as well as their psychic abilities..... Up until then, the dominant females had run the show and the warrior cast were fed up with it and quite rightly so... they had been bred with no emotion by the females so they would be better soldiers... ----- was a prisoner as she had been a priestess in thier mother creator dragon cult... so had I... Her job with me, now here on Earth, was to stay connected through our DNA portals...and under her oppressors design ... influence and control me... She of course didn't obey... she did that on the surface of things ... back in the time of Atlantis when I got very involved in the Dark Brotherhood magic rituals but as she has grown more powerful in her ways of connecting with me secretly undetected by them as well as the obvious stuff they were forcing her to do... she has taught me so much true universal history and helped me with my mission and when her own circumstances changed and she was able to be more free... she began to reflect my emotions back the other way and use the positive emotions for her own psychic protection and for education for the emotionally dead male aggressive reptilians who wanted to learn and experience emotion.... There's stuff I can't say... as I'm paranoid that the negitive reptilians can infiltrate and it's stuff she doesn't want me to put in to mental thought forms and word as they can read those but it's all very interesting...'

I have deleted the name of her guide. Her guide is being monitored by these negative beings and after her guide entered my mind I felt another pair of eyes enter my mind. These eyes were a dull red and they felt like they were of a low vibration, unpleasant and threatening. This happened twice and I started noticing a lot of large bluebottle flies buzzing against my window. For a week I had to keep removing these things and every time I opened this same blind there would be more. I checked out every possible nook and cranny and found no entrance hole they could have crawled in from. It suddenly stopped happening after a week.
Physically I know that reptilian beings are most often pictured with yellow eyes, but on the spiritual plane the lower vibrations entered my mind with dull red coloured eyes and my friend's guide with bright gold eyes. I know that red carries a low vibration and gold is a much higher vibration.
I know for a fact that they monitor anyone who is of their race and working against them and now you've revealed that they are doing the same to human beings who know intimately what they are. They fear revelation. What human would follow them if they know what they truly are? Keep on revealing this to the world. This is a good site to do this.
Because of continued furious interbreeding with humans, many of these hybrids need to keep drinking human blood in order to maintain the integrity of their physiology. They have too many reptilian genes in their hybrid form so this is the reason why they indulge in so many blood sacrifices and blood drinking. They not only need the blood but also the adrenaline and emotions created by torturing their victims.

Last edited by melinda980; 05-09-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Kept forgetting things I meant to add! Too much stuff in my head. Sorry!
melinda980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #52
deathbeast
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Scotland, Gods country
Posts: 86
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post
"A study showed over 50,000 members of the Swedish Army"

Um. I don't trust studies involving the military. They are probably bogus results that can attributed to many other factors.

Perhaps it was their service in the military that made them Schizophrenics. You can't just conclude that it was cannabis causing their schizophrenia based on the fact that they smoked it. There are too many other factors that need to be considered before any conclusion can be draw.

That is the kind of pseudoscience required to prove cannabis causes schizophrenia. It's selective science. Again, involving the military, no less.

Why would take anything coming out of the military seriously?

Dude,
the human brain is a very complex yet very sensitive organ if you take any substance that affects your brainwaves you are running the risk of developing severe psychological problems. im not preaching, just telling it as it is.
__________________
What ever God you know, he knows you better than you believe.
deathbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #53
dsl22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbeast View Post
im not preaching, just telling it as it is.
Yes. You are preaching. You should stop.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #54
deathbeast
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Scotland, Gods country
Posts: 86
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Bite me, 22.
clearly from the original post we can deduce that the poster is experiencing some form mental health issue, i am not mocking nor am i preaching. i am clearly stating the the human brain is very complex and anything that disrupts the electrical signal within the brain can and do cause Schizophrenic responses and could cause the person 'see' things that aren't there.
__________________
What ever God you know, he knows you better than you believe.
deathbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 AM   #55
dsl22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbeast View Post
Bite me, 22.
i am not mocking nor am i preaching.
Agreed. You are TROLLING. Now go crawl back under that rock from which you came.

dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #56
mondo23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales
Posts: 801
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbeast View Post
...anything that disrupts the electrical signal within the brain can and do cause Schizophrenic responses and could cause the person 'see' things that aren't there.
Or see things that may be there.
Noone can possibly tell anyone else what they have or have not experienced, Schizophrenic or not.
These things are real enough to the experiencer.
__________________
Anything that can be said about anything can be said about anything else.
mondo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #57
lw71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ...albion sleeping....
Posts: 492
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Aliens Don't Dig Orgonite ???

Maybe you should get some.


"They don't like it up 'em Cpt. Mainwaring "

( Quote is culturally dependent )
__________________
"Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky"
Pre-Columbian Hopi prophecy

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live

Last edited by lw71; 08-09-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: typo
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #58
deathbeast
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Scotland, Gods country
Posts: 86
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post
Agreed. You are TROLLING. Now go crawl back under that rock from which you came.
the response of a man without an answer.
please tell me, veintidós, if these so called shapeshifting reptilians exist then why are there no photos or footage of any kind? also why is it that the esteemed Mr. Icke only began to speak of these "creatures" in his book The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World which was published in 1999
were as the famous TV Series "V:the series" was first aired in 26th October 1984.

what say you? or do you want to accuse me of living under a bridge again?
__________________
What ever God you know, he knows you better than you believe.
deathbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #59
dsl22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbeast View Post
the response of a man without an answer.
Answer to what? You didn't ask any questions until this post, moron.

David Icke didn't find out about Reptilians until the 90s. I'm not even sure what your point is by asking this question. Judging from your poor grammar and reasoning skills, I would assume that you're too stupid to understand that there is no point to asking this question.

People were discussing Reptilians before the television serious "V." Here is an article written on the subject from 1976. A full 8 years before that television show ever aired. The fact that David Icke didn't speak on the subject until the 90s is completely insignificant. Like I said, you're too stupid to understand this.

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

Thomas Costello claimed to work there in the late 1970s.


The fact that David Icke didn't start talking about the subject until the late 90s is completely irrelevant. You fucking moron.

You sound just like the TROLL earlier in this thread. There was another TROLL that posted about a pseudoscientific connection between cannabis and schizophrenia. I'll bet your the same person. Did you make another account to appear to be a different person? LOL.



What brought you to this forum in the first place? You clearly don't have any interest in the subject. You haven't done a shred of research. Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking such stupid questions.

Last edited by dsl22; 07-09-2009 at 11:40 PM.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:54 AM   #60
deathbeast
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Scotland, Gods country
Posts: 86
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

considering that my point regarding Reptilians was made on the David Icke website, it does not seem like a massive leap of faith to assume that i was drawing a parallel between the two. Seeing as your one brain cell is dedicated to taking umbrage at anyone that has an opinion which does go hand in hand with your own, you would not have picked up on that.
but still as long as you are happy.
I asked for evidence of these so called "Reptilian" people, yet you saw fit to ignore this, i find my self asking why?
can it possibly be that no such evidence exists? surely not! someone with such great reasoning skills and well researched information as you would be able to produce said evidence.

yet, you have not because there is no evidence to back up your claim is there veintidós?
supposition and here say do not count as evidence, just as finding tracks of Bigfoot does not conclusively prove Bigfoot exists.

I do no need to hide behind multiple usernames to post comments on this site, if i find a post that i disagree with i will post to that end.
__________________
What ever God you know, he knows you better than you believe.
deathbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.