Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 05-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #41
sean~infinte

eLIZARDbeth= alizard...beth all in the name baby

and the tracable bloodline shared relating to the same two people shared also by bush families
and arizona wilder and other mind controled people claiming she shapeshifted and prince albert looks like a skinny tortuise anyone else think tht?
oh and they hate the irish

Last edited by sean~infinte; 05-02-2007 at 08:38 PM.
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:24 PM   #42
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord rothlizard View Post
I'm still none the wiser. Is it the country music connection? If so that would make a lot of sense. Can't stand that country shite, it's bloody awful!!!
It's like that old joke,

When you play a rock and roll song backwards you hear messages to kill yourself and sacrifice innocent babies.

But!

I was sittin' on a bar stool
In a barbeque joint in Tennessee
When this ole boy walked in
And he sat right down next to me
I could tell he'd been through some hard times
There were tear stains on his old shirt and he said-
"Ya wanna know what ya get when you play a country song backwards?"

Chorus 1:
Ya get your house back-
Ya get your dog back
Ya get your best friend Jack back
Ya get your truck back-
Ya get your hair back
Ya get your first and second wives back
Your front porch swing, your pretty little thing
Your bling bling bling
And a diamond ring
You get your farm and the barn
And the boat and the Harley
First night in jail with Charlie

etc. etc.

You get the picture.

Forwards, country music (in general) is some of the most soul-destroying garbage out there. It is full of destructive elements masquerading as innocent bumpkin fun.

IMHO

s

[song credit rascal flatts]

Last edited by seamus; 05-02-2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: added credit for song.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #43
dagon139

Default I've seen something I'd call reptilian...

In 1993, while sitting in the back seat of a car at a gas station in Charlotte, NC (USA), a car drove out of the parking lot and the driver made eye contact with me as he turned to pull onto the street. I noticed a figure in the seat behind him, and it was like nothing I'd ever seen before. It appeared to be human-sized or maybe a bit smaller, with a very reptilian/insectoid structure, reminding me a bit of the creature from the popular movie "Alien". I was sort of mesmerized by the thing; it appeared to be made of a sort of irridescent material, like mercury, with swirling patterns on it's skin, similar to soap bubbles in the sunlight. Most importantly, it didn't appear to be entirely solid. It was translucent. As I was staring at this thing, it turned its head and stared at me as if it took great delight in the fact that I had seen it. At that moment I noticed two protrusions from the creature's front side, which appeared to be tubes about the size of a vacuum cleaner hose, passing into the back side of the driver's seat in the car. I had the impression that it was somehow attached to the driver's spine, like a parasite of some type. I've only mentioned this to a few people, and I am not aware of anyone that has seen such a thing before. The worst of that experience was my feeling of helplessness, and my concern for the life of the driver of that car.

From 1998-2000, I lived in Lima, Peru. I had a number of incredible experiences during my time there, and was able to visit most ruins in Peru. The week that I returned to the USA, I was visiting with a friend (also in Charlotte NC) who had been having some strange upper and lower back pain due to problems with discs in his spine and was expecting surgery for this. With six people in the room, watching television, I found myself unable to focus on the TV show, so I was fiddling and looking around the room. Suddenly, a creature identical to the one I saw in 1993 crawled out of my friend's back! He was turned so that I could see his profile as he watched TV, and the creature was facing the same direction, connected to him by the two tubes in its front side. Again, this thing looked at me, seemingly aware of my stare, but it hissed like a frightened cat might. It had razor teeth like a canine or reptile would have, but I could not hear it make any sound. I could hear it in my mind, but I really don't think I heard actual sound. I was petrified for about 20 seconds, and then excused myself from the house when I realized nobody else had seen this take place. I did notice that everyone in the room was engrossed in the television and took little notice of my parting. After my friend had his surgery and was relatively pain-free again, I finally told him what I had seen. He showed me several notes he had written while working at his computer in the prior weeks. Evidently, he did have the feeling that someone in his house was feeding on him, like some sort of vampire, and he had been very paranoid. He said he had also had severe bouts of anger during that time, and had done some damage to his home as a result. Since then, these things have subsided. He is now in better health, and I haven't seen any more 'reptilian' like creatures besides iguanas, snakes, etc.

Off-topic, a little:

I still return to Peru every six months, so that I can get out into the country there and look at ruins with my future wife, who still has a residence in Lima. Every time I travel, I run into someone very interesting. This last trip, just two weeks ago, I met a man who helps to develop safer energy sources, and works with many people on 'cold fusion', which is apparently a reality now. It's not free, but it's safe, I think. I hope.

I also met a future relative, who has a fascinating job designing and building oil refineries and desalination plants for investors in Dubai (sp?). He's working on an infrastructure project now involving some huge artificial islands that will house the millionaires/billionaires of the world. The models looked very nice. It must be nice to be a millionaire/billionaire.

As well, I spent a few hours talking with a gentleman who studies plants from the Peruvian portion of the Amazon. There is apparently a natural treatment for just about any condition. He reviewed with me a case study of a diabetic who ingested a tea from a particular herb for about two years, and no longer suffered any of the symptoms of diabetes. His insulin and blood sugar levels seem to be normal now, and he has not required treatment for his diabetes in over a year, to his physician's dismay. His only complaint is that occasionally, he has an upset stomach. (Maybe the tea?)

Anyway, I'm off the subject and there's too much to write here.... Take care!
dagon139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:17 AM   #44
lord rothlizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
It's like that old joke,

When you play a rock and roll song backwards you hear messages to kill yourself and sacrifice innocent babies.

But!

I was sittin' on a bar stool
In a barbeque joint in Tennessee
When this ole boy walked in
And he sat right down next to me
I could tell he'd been through some hard times
There were tear stains on his old shirt and he said-
"Ya wanna know what ya get when you play a country song backwards?"

Chorus 1:
Ya get your house back-
Ya get your dog back
Ya get your best friend Jack back
Ya get your truck back-
Ya get your hair back
Ya get your first and second wives back
Your front porch swing, your pretty little thing
Your bling bling bling
And a diamond ring
You get your farm and the barn
And the boat and the Harley
First night in jail with Charlie

etc. etc.

You get the picture.

Forwards, country music (in general) is some of the most soul-destroying garbage out there. It is full of destructive elements masquerading as innocent bumpkin fun.

IMHO

s

[song credit rascal flatts]
I totally agree. That genre of music could make a man slit his own throat. It is evil and the reptilians must have had a hand it.
lord rothlizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:51 AM   #45
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon139 View Post
In 1993, while sitting in the back seat of a car at a gas station in Charlotte, NC (USA), a car drove out of the parking lot and the driver made eye contact with me as he turned to pull onto the street. I noticed a figure in the seat behind him, and it was like nothing I'd ever seen before. It appeared to be human-sized or maybe a bit smaller, with a very reptilian/insectoid structure, reminding me a bit of the creature from the popular movie "Alien". I was sort of mesmerized by the thing; it appeared to be made of a sort of irridescent material, like mercury, with swirling patterns on it's skin, similar to soap bubbles in the sunlight. Most importantly, it didn't appear to be entirely solid. It was translucent. As I was staring at this thing, it turned its head and stared at me as if it took great delight in the fact that I had seen it. At that moment I noticed two protrusions from the creature's front side, which appeared to be tubes about the size of a vacuum cleaner hose, passing into the back side of the driver's seat in the car. I had the impression that it was somehow attached to the driver's spine, like a parasite of some type. I've only mentioned this to a few people, and I am not aware of anyone that has seen such a thing before. The worst of that experience was my feeling of helplessness, and my concern for the life of the driver of that car.

From 1998-2000, I lived in Lima, Peru. I had a number of incredible experiences during my time there, and was able to visit most ruins in Peru. The week that I returned to the USA, I was visiting with a friend (also in Charlotte NC) who had been having some strange upper and lower back pain due to problems with discs in his spine and was expecting surgery for this. With six people in the room, watching television, I found myself unable to focus on the TV show, so I was fiddling and looking around the room. Suddenly, a creature identical to the one I saw in 1993 crawled out of my friend's back! He was turned so that I could see his profile as he watched TV, and the creature was facing the same direction, connected to him by the two tubes in its front side. Again, this thing looked at me, seemingly aware of my stare, but it hissed like a frightened cat might. It had razor teeth like a canine or reptile would have, but I could not hear it make any sound. I could hear it in my mind, but I really don't think I heard actual sound. I was petrified for about 20 seconds, and then excused myself from the house when I realized nobody else had seen this take place. I did notice that everyone in the room was engrossed in the television and took little notice of my parting. After my friend had his surgery and was relatively pain-free again, I finally told him what I had seen. He showed me several notes he had written while working at his computer in the prior weeks. Evidently, he did have the feeling that someone in his house was feeding on him, like some sort of vampire, and he had been very paranoid. He said he had also had severe bouts of anger during that time, and had done some damage to his home as a result. Since then, these things have subsided. He is now in better health, and I haven't seen any more 'reptilian' like creatures besides iguanas, snakes, etc.
Now...THAT'S....MINDBLOWING......woooow...
Sounds to me like you're psychic in some way....for you to see them and nobody else, you must have an extended range of perception.
Brilliant post.....that's blown my mind for the night here... woow
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:59 AM   #46
seamus

http://www.zaporacle.com/textpattern...mind-parasites

there is a good bit of mind parasite stuff on zaporacle. Look at the paintings Alex Grey has done on parasites. Sounds sort of like the vacuum tube things dagon139 was talking about.

s

Old 06-02-2007, 02:34 AM   #47
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
http://www.zaporacle.com/textpattern...mind-parasites

there is a good bit of mind parasite stuff on zaporacle. Look at the paintings Alex Grey has done on parasites. Sounds sort of like the vacuum tube things dagon139 was talking about.
I think the tubes he was talking about directly drained energy from the guys chakras. Probably the solar plexus and maybe the sacral chakra or throat chakra as well.
Icke mentions people who have seen people with 'reptilian shadows' behind them, locking into the chakra points. I think they must be either feeding from these tubes, or controlling the person through them, or maybe both.
Whatever it is, it's evil !
Old 06-02-2007, 02:39 AM   #48
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon139 View Post

Off-topic, a little:

I still return to Peru every six months, so that I can get out into the country there and look at ruins with my future wife, who still has a residence in Lima. Every time I travel, I run into someone very interesting. This last trip, just two weeks ago, I met a man who helps to develop safer energy sources, and works with many people on 'cold fusion', which is apparently a reality now. It's not free, but it's safe, I think. I hope.

I also met a future relative, who has a fascinating job designing and building oil refineries and desalination plants for investors in Dubai (sp?). He's working on an infrastructure project now involving some huge artificial islands that will house the millionaires/billionaires of the world. The models looked very nice. It must be nice to be a millionaire/billionaire.

As well, I spent a few hours talking with a gentleman who studies plants from the Peruvian portion of the Amazon. There is apparently a natural treatment for just about any condition. He reviewed with me a case study of a diabetic who ingested a tea from a particular herb for about two years, and no longer suffered any of the symptoms of diabetes. His insulin and blood sugar levels seem to be normal now, and he has not required treatment for his diabetes in over a year, to his physician's dismay. His only complaint is that occasionally, he has an upset stomach. (Maybe the tea?)

Anyway, I'm off the subject and there's too much to write here.... Take care!
Wow what a thing to see, maybe you should hire your services out as a reptilian ghost exorcist!!! With regards to Peru, that is on my list of things to do I can't wait to go and see the ruins and do the inca trail.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:25 PM   #49
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscpb View Post
Wow what a thing to see, maybe you should hire your services out as a reptilian ghost exorcist!!!
haha good idea !
"Who ya gunna call?"....."REP-Busters!"
Old 06-02-2007, 04:56 PM   #50
father ted
Inactive

Do you think any reptilians visit this forum. Why can't one of them just send in a picture of themselves. They say they're not all bad and I beleive that, that so come on...
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:16 PM   #51
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
Do you think any reptilians visit this forum. Why can't one of them just send in a picture of themselves. They say they're not all bad and I beleive that, that so come on...

haha...ooo i rekon a few visit regularly....and yes, i have heard there are good and bad ones....so, if you're reading this reptilians:- join up and write some posts on here....let's get communicating....I'm sure you've got some things to tell us all
Old 06-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #52
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
I think the tubes he was talking about directly drained energy from the guys chakras. Probably the solar plexus and maybe the sacral chakra or throat chakra as well.
Icke mentions people who have seen people with 'reptilian shadows' behind them, locking into the chakra points. I think they must be either feeding from these tubes, or controlling the person through them, or maybe both.
Whatever it is, it's evil !

Yeah, yeah! One of the Alex Gray paintings shows this! Admittedly, his style is a little impressionistic, but you can see the human figure has these tubes being stuck into his back , and this giant parasite is sucking on his crown chakra. Gives me the chills just to look at it.

s

Old 06-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #53
sean~infinte

all reptilains would be evil simply because they have a reptilan brain right? according to icke they arent even conscienuss rather lifeless like a bio computer

i think the reports and articles of goody reppies are disinfo myself then again could be visa versa with all of them being bad

and um if u r a reppie reading this here is a great big FUCK OFF for ya

nah i love ya realy
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:46 AM   #54
cmdr_sabbathius

Sean, we all have a part in our brains which is called the reptilian brain.

oh...and the bathroom's that way ---->
cmdr_sabbathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:53 PM   #55
father ted
Inactive

Most reports of good reptilian entities/beings are just wishful thinking, but not all. Apparently there's a contingent(s) that's trying to help us.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:46 PM   #56
littlegymm

From what it seems, you really need to understand a lot about the spirituality aspect of things to understand the nature of a reptilian. Last year, when I was introduced to David Icke, and the other leaders in the the expose of global conspiracy, like Alex Jones, and other guys like him, I was only interested in secrets of the dollar, and the freemasons, and the templars and all that stuff. After reading the biggest secret which I've taken my sweet ass time with(I'm a slow reader, and I don't read it everyday inorder to digest the dense information), after reading it, I've really been captivated by the spirituality side of the material. When David Icke refers to the 4th dimension, he doesn't mean the scientific 4th dimension, as in space-time, he literally means another plane of consciousness higher than ours. The brain is a perfect cross between science and spirit, and the reptilians have risen to a higher plane of existence than we have. Each plane of existence has different levels of frequencies which your body resonates, and everything I've read regarding these new-age spiritual Ideals, which do seem to be far more old-age than anything, involve entities from higher planes of existence. People don't see these reptoids because their minds are not vibrating at a frequency which allows them to contact 4th dimensional beings. Left-brain technology, like video cameras, couldn't attain video of these beings because they are machine, and are non-spiritual. However, like David Icke says, which seems to receive much ridicule, is that when the reptoids drink blue-eyed, blonde-haired blood they shapeshift and can stay in the 3rd dimension which is when people see them. But for the most part, they operate from a higher plane of consciousness in which they are trapped because the fear and manipulation has disallowed them to further expansion. To learn more about the dimensional stuff, and planes of existence, check out some of the books by Bob Frissell. I'm reading his 3rd book right now. They're short and easy reads, I highly suggest them.
littlegymm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:27 AM   #57
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegymm View Post
From what it seems, you really need to understand a lot about the spirituality aspect of things to understand the nature of a reptilian. Last year, when I was introduced to David Icke, and the other leaders in the the expose of global conspiracy, like Alex Jones, and other guys like him, I was only interested in secrets of the dollar, and the freemasons, and the templars and all that stuff. After reading the biggest secret which I've taken my sweet ass time with(I'm a slow reader, and I don't read it everyday inorder to digest the dense information), after reading it, I've really been captivated by the spirituality side of the material. When David Icke refers to the 4th dimension, he doesn't mean the scientific 4th dimension, as in space-time, he literally means another plane of consciousness higher than ours. The brain is a perfect cross between science and spirit, and the reptilians have risen to a higher plane of existence than we have. Each plane of existence has different levels of frequencies which your body resonates, and everything I've read regarding these new-age spiritual Ideals, which do seem to be far more old-age than anything, involve entities from higher planes of existence. People don't see these reptoids because their minds are not vibrating at a frequency which allows them to contact 4th dimensional beings. Left-brain technology, like video cameras, couldn't attain video of these beings because they are machine, and are non-spiritual. However, like David Icke says, which seems to receive much ridicule, is that when the reptoids drink blue-eyed, blonde-haired blood they shapeshift and can stay in the 3rd dimension which is when people see them. But for the most part, they operate from a higher plane of consciousness in which they are trapped because the fear and manipulation has disallowed them to further expansion. To learn more about the dimensional stuff, and planes of existence, check out some of the books by Bob Frissell. I'm reading his 3rd book right now. They're short and easy reads, I highly suggest them.
Well written...I relate to that wholeheartedly.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #58
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegymm View Post
When most of us talk about reptilians, we understand that or have heard that explenation a thousand times.
When reptilians drink blood they shapeshift and can stay in this dimension, yes, but in their human form they are still reptilian and that is what some of us mean when we talk about reptilians.

There's still a good chance that reptilians in reptilian form can exist in our dimension, and PHYSICAL interactions between humans and reptilians suggests that. The reptilian DNA in us is physical also, so if someone has high enough reptilian DNA, then this would transmit physicaly.
ALTHOUGH, when these interactions happen, the human could have gone to the 4th dimension for that to happen, which would open up a whole new can of worms in the debate, especially about the 4th dimension.

Last edited by father ted; 08-02-2007 at 03:19 PM. Reason: missing words
Old 08-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #59
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
When most of us talk about reptilians, we understand that or have heard that explenation a thousand times.
When reptilians drink blood they shapeshift and can stay in this dimension, yes, but in their human form they are still reptilian and that is what some of us mean when we talk about reptilians.

There's still a good chance that reptilians in reptilian form can exist in our dimension, and PHYSICAL interactions between humans and reptilians suggests that. The reptilian DNA in us is physical also, so if someone has high enough reptilian DNA, then this would transmit physicaly.
ALTHOUGH, when these interactions happen, the human could have gone to the 4th dimension for that to happen, which would open up a whole new can of worms in the debate, especially about the 4th dimension.
Good stuff....!
Old 09-02-2007, 07:09 PM   #60
rowasa

All I know is there is huge money in this stuff. the more I want to expand my conscienceness, the more money i have to spend. i can't afford enlightenment. I will never evolve because i don't have enough money. Somehow, it just doesn't make sense.
I have never seen a reptilian, grey or any other other worldly or dimensional being. What are they soooo afraid of? surely not of overwhelming us. heck, it's more their planet than it is ours. i mean they were here first. I sure hope they are not planning one huge smorgasboard/ enslavement party. things are hard enough as it is. With America as HUGE as it is today, there should be some fine shanks, legs and ribs. Another reason to eat light.
So, How can I view the next dimension? You know, How do i lift the veil? I'm ready.

Last edited by rowasa; 09-02-2007 at 07:13 PM.
rowasa is offline   Reply With Quote