Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 02-02-2007, 12:44 AM   #21
lord rothlizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord rothlizard View Post
I understand why the Royal Family etc. would be reptilian, but I don't get the Box Car Willie and Kris Kristofferson thing. Could someone explain why these two are considered reptilian?
Please, can anyone answer the above question
lord rothlizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:42 AM   #22
teslafire

Controlled procession of collective consciousness through culture, government, sports...'the reptiles verily descend and direct ALL human affairs'.
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #23
hagbard_celine

I had an experience very like the ones I've heard about where "the eyes go". It was a woman at work a few years ago. She was talking to me quite calmly when for a second or two her eyes changed into these dark, shiny marble-like things with an irregular pupil in the middle. It was similar to the Secret Service agent in "The Brandon Corey Story".

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:36 AM   #24
father ted
Inactive

I've seen one on TV, it was a shapeshift, not sure if it was a reptillian though, didn't pay enough attention because it was before I got into the conspiracy. The show it was on never explained what had happened, and it wasn't about shapeshifting or computer imaging or anything like that. It was something boring. strange, but...
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:27 PM   #25
albie
Inactive

Default How The Illuminati Work.

albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:31 PM   #26
albie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord rothlizard
I understand why the Royal Family etc. would be reptilian, but I don't get the Box Car Willie and Kris Kristofferson thing. Could someone explain why these two are considered reptilian?

It depends what loony woman decides to lie about. Maybe she went to see Blade and thought it was shit.

"I'll get that small eyed bastard for this!"

You do realise that there are groups of mediums etc who get together and just decide what's new in the spirit world. They publish books on how to fake mediumistic skills.

Do you not think that Arizona Wilder doesn't do the same thing?

They get together and make it all up so they get their stories straight when David Icke comes a-knocking.
albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #27
demonsnare

there are literally thousands of reptilians if not millions in london alone....if you can somehow awaken from\ your illuminati media induced sleep ...then you will see.....
demonsnare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #28
21_12_2012

haaa, there are some funny posts on this thread, I have been laughing for a while here.
It is good to laugh at things we yet don't fully understand, it is the positive human response to it. it is much better than showing anger towards the people who make such claims.
Whether it is true or not about reptilian shapeshifters (I believe it is true), then people should be encouraged to laugh if they disagree. Laughter is a positive vibration, and we could all do with some of that.
But it has always been said that truth goes through 3 stages:-

1) Firstly, truth is ridiculed and laughed at ..... (the world is round? haha IT'S FLAT, DON'T BE STUPID! hahaha)
2) Secondly it is violently opposed and condemned (Gravity? Never heard such crap. Now you're getting me annoyed!)
3) Thirdly it is accepted (Looks like that's correct, the world MUST be round, and gravity helps everything stay upon the round earth)

Similar scenario with reptilians..once you introduce the idea of 'other dimensions' to people who originally laugh at the idea of reptilians, that's when their minds start to open a bit more, and possibility creeps in.

But it is still funny to see these posts on here haa, I was in pain laughing here. Especially with the pies one and the tweenies ha...wicked stuff.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #29
jinjo5

I saw one in my local pet-shop,but as it caught my gaze it shape-shifted into a budgie!
jinjo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #30
naturesdaughter

Quote:
As to why I don't know but get this. I go to a little podunk university in Canyon Tx. called West Texas A&M. It's small but part of the larger Illuminati A&M system in Texas. Their logo is the eternal flame. Last Semester Merle Haggard came to perform for homecoming in conjunction with American Idol (note there logo involves a pentagram). Anywho this semester we are all suddenly linked onto something called SKYAngel which is basicaly a computer program for coodianting everything, although we already had a decent computer system in place. Not sure there is a connection. But I do intend to investigate further if possible.
naturesdaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #31
salsleeps

Post about

Hi,

There's loads of dragon/dinosaur/demon/gargoyle/gremlin reader stories on the paranormal pages on about.com.

sal
salsleeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #32
21_12_2012

Everyone has to admit though, dinosaurs once ruled this earth. The proof is there, and the proof has been seen by most people on this earth (whether in school books/museums/tv or whatever)
SO, when anyone laughs at me for believing in reptilians, i normally say to them:-
"do you believe dinosaurs once ruled the earth?"....which they cannot say NO to.
"well, what's so funny about similar creatures, or entities, still ruling the earth today?"

Certainly makes people think twice.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:45 PM   #33
teslafire

The word dinosaur was invented in 1841, before then the fossils were referred to as dragon remains...
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:24 PM   #34
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
The word dinosaur was invented in 1841, before then the fossils were referred to as dragon remains...
Interesting...i did not know that....sounds about right to me.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #35
sean~infinte

[QUOTE=, I was in pain laughing here. Especially with the pies one and the tweenies ha...wicked stuff.[/QUOTE]

tweenies? ohh god no not the tweenies the pic i had up was barney and tht was obvius

WHYYYY

nah even though im slightly takin the piss i dont disragard the reptilian agenda thing

but ether way that isnt important wat is is gettin out of the time loop ay guys?
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #36
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean~infinte View Post
tweenies? ohh god no not the tweenies the pic i had up was barney and tht was obvius

WHYYYY

nah even though im slightly takin the piss i dont disragard the reptilian agenda thing

but ether way that isnt important wat is is gettin out of the time loop ay guys?
Is it Barney? haha ..didn't know...all look the same to me these reptilians do...haha...and yep, time loop - exit...definately plan "A"
Old 05-02-2007, 02:03 AM   #37
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Everyone has to admit though, dinosaurs once ruled this earth. The proof is there, and the proof has been seen by most people on this earth (whether in school books/museums/tv or whatever)
SO, when anyone laughs at me for believing in reptilians, i normally say to them:-
"do you believe dinosaurs once ruled the earth?"....which they cannot say NO to.
"well, what's so funny about similar creatures, or entities, still ruling the earth today?"

Certainly makes people think twice.
Good on you, that's tellin em to eat shit. I should post something on good replies and comebacks.

Quote:
Holy shit! Where did you find that out? I know there's a conspiracy that dinasour bones aren't as old as they say they are. Some may only be 50 yrs old! (somewhere in some asian mountains). Could you provide more info on this, teslafire?
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:08 AM   #38
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
Good on you, that's tellin em to eat shit. I should post something on good replies and comebacks.
Wicked idea ! haha That would be a good thread.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:55 AM   #39
misscpb
Inactive

Your post got me thinking especially about the advertisements asking for constant blood donors. I wonder how many reptilians work for the blood banks, that would be something ha ha.

I have never seen a reptilian and to be honest at the moment I do not think I would want to as in the shape shifting form. I have no problem with spirits of people or orbs though.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #40
lord rothlizard

Quote:
I'm still none the wiser. Is it the country music connection? If so that would make a lot of sense. Can't stand that country shite, it's bloody awful!!!
lord rothlizard is offline   Reply With Quote