Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 19-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
drahcir

Default I am a Reptilian Soul

Hello Members

I am a Child of the Dragon, a reptilian soul in a human bodycar.
I am German, my english is not good but i hope i can express myself in english to.
May i get some answers here or find other reptilian Souls in human Bodys to find out whats going on on Mother Earth.

May all the cruel stuff is true, but they are no reptilians like me, they are vampires, Snakes and most of them are only unascendet humans with pervertet mind.
Its a shame that People took all non Human Souls in one Bag and kick it, but i understand the fear and the reaktions.

My Body is human but with special olfaktoric senses. There are some Organic differences, to see for everybody who knows where to watch.
The trigeminus Nerv is involved in a spezial organ. There are 2 holes in the palate Bone where the nerv is ending.
This Organ and the speziel cognition was not aktive always. I had a bad Trigeminus Nerv-neurologic-trouble an a lot of heavy pain while the system was aktiviting.

Now i mastered the troubles with this new organ and i can use it for empathic cognition. Emotions seem to be similar behavior to magnetic quality and so the organ make able to smell emotions.
I cant explain all the funktions of the organ, incause there are no words for this. The most use of this repilian organ is for empathic abilitys and them are out of the mind in condition state of still Thouths.

Once the People open there Heart and let the Energy flow in a toroidal System, they aktivate a selfrunning energiebody, a Merkabah that stops nesessery of Vampirissmus.
My reptilian Agenda is helping humans to enlighten themselfes, to stop the troubles in the world by helping growing consciousness whith changing the Energyflow in the chakrasystem.
This energyflow accompany a new operating sytem for the brain, that allows to link in other systems, to use the bond for a new awareness in a Multinetwork including Animals, Plants, Krystalls and compatibel emotional beeings.

This is a Step out of Slavery by the Powersystem of unawake Energy Predators.
Dont forgett you are a Powerful Godness in Sleep, awake in the Community of cosmic Souls.
Empathie is the Key to the Universe

Im sorry for my bad english.
Drahcir
drahcir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
drahcir

Do what you like and like what you do ?
Is this a funforum ? where People nothing better have to do then celebrating ego ?
always the same ................ have your fun

Last edited by drahcir; 19-07-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

Welcome to DIF drahcir.
You are amongst friends here.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #4
drahcir

Thanks
That sounds good.
laughs are ok and helpful :-)

Everyone can think what he wants, i thought may i find some answers here.

on my Mind, the Age of information spreds in 2 directions, really fast. I see 2 kinds of Devolopment. One way ist the Connection to mother earth per empathic connection. The other way is a connection via Technik ( Implantet Chips).
I want to help to take a free choose.
I go the natural way and i want to help other to go the natural way by using emotional kristalltechnik to help connecting Emotional fields of the body to protekt nature.
This seems like a War but for me it is only a Choose and a Way to go. No more War, no more Vilolence.

Last edited by drahcir; 19-07-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

If you put reptilian in the search box you'll find links to threads that may interest you.
We all get it ripped out of us on here sometimes but it's generally a friendly place and there are some super people on here.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
drahcir

My expiriance with a Reptilian Beeing was 2004.
I dont know anything about this Phänomen but once in my Livingroom, i saw a Reptilian Face. I saw it clear and it saw me clear. The Reptilian recognize that i can see him and was away in a few seconds. After this strange but intersting happening i searched the Internet for aliens and so stuff. After a while i found a lot of stuff about Reptilians and all the negativ describtions.

I was falling in a emotional Chaos and a lot of paranomal happenings throw me out of an normal live. It took a long time to integrate all the crazy thing.

This Reptilian i saw, was a Part of my soul that was coming back to be integratet. The Dragon is strong but if you can handle yourself the power does not explode in bad things, its useful for good things.
I would never let my Dragon free, he is a Part of me and we one.

Last edited by drahcir; 19-07-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #7
cbres
Inactive

Welcome fellow soul. I'm a Dragonborn too, but I like to use the term Daemon. Dragon was with me since I was born. Too many many experiences which would be meaningless for me to write down, if you got what I mean.

If you can see, David Icke's work is a two bladed sword; he creates paranoia and distinction in most people without them realizing, people who got into the reptilian stuff: when they see a dragon or other things David talks baddy, they immediately trigger the negative responses in their mind... and they confuse it with being aware. But on the other hand he awakens people to the wide wide infinite consciousness.

Dragons are helping me and they always did. I'm safe, and free.
cbres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #8
drahcir

Yes a Dämon is a other Description but the same. Of Course People fear everything that they dont understand. A Dämon is able to handle "dark" energies emotions....
This has nothing to do with satanic shit.

The Dragon was with me too when i was a child but i lost it and he is back :-)

Yes David Icke make a good Job, people need something to fear *hihi*
The importend Part of his work is good protectet by his reptilan Theories.

Last edited by drahcir; 19-07-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #9
cbres
Inactive

Satanism has been greatly infected by almost EVERY mainstream religion.

Let's take up Lucifer; he is such a good and cool guy, and he gets all the blame and misinformations by the real controller motherfuckers. Now you can come at me saying that he is a deceptor and a liar: did you never lie? Did you never decept anyone? Come on, little holier than thou angels...

Real satanism is not about egoism, it's not about sacrificing, it is about direct contact with the Source, Life, Universe, whatever you call it.

I GREATLY suggest you to watch the film Dragonheart. It was my all time favorite movie when I was a little kid, there were times I watched it more than 3 times a day; and with that mind I couldn't even understand what was the movie about. When I watched it again, it made me cry. Such a wonderful and energybomber movie if you can understand it.

Last edited by cbres; 19-07-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #10
drahcir

Hello Dragonborn,

In my Therm a beeing begin as a Angel who ist near the Source, after mastering the job the Dark Angel need to be mastered. After this may a Inkarnation as a Bipolar Beeing like human comes. If this is mastered (both sides are integratet) the way is open to another higher form of Beeing......

There is no reason to fear a dark angel.
Angels spends + Energie and a dark angel takes -energie away.
Angels both nature are like drugs, a lot of People addicted to them, instead to lern to handle their own polaritys-energies.

A Human is like a Batterie, both poles together crashes the system, but if there is a need for the Energie it will not hurt the system.

Last edited by drahcir; 19-07-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
ufochick

So you share your physical body with a "ride along". A reptilian entity who cannot incarnate here so must use a human's body to access this reality.

All will go fine until the point where the reptilian wants the human part of you to leave so it may have the body full time.

You speak as though you and this entity have merged but that is not possible. Two souls cannot become one, they can only share.

Beware if you give over your will to this Being your soul will become enslaved.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #12
cbres
Inactive

Yes I understand your view; you have to know both sides in order to become complete: if good and bad exists in you, you are not complete.

And no one does bad things naturally; it's only the "programming" which makes them do it. There is no such thing as bad.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
drahcir

Ufochick, May you are right, i feel different.
Thanks for your Warning. to handle dragonenergy needs a righteous livestyle and enough goodness.
The Dragon is a Guardian on the way to Ascension. May not everyone is elect to handle a Dragon may the dragon ?.

I watch the Fruits not the Seed.
A Dragonsoul can feed a lot of Predators, equal Human or other.
But thats not the way, the table manners of the hungry isolatet beeings gets on nerv.

So the way is to aktivate the higher energyflow, and help other to do same.
So the Predatory on this planet will stop and the Biospähre is able to repair. Kontakt to other species.....

Last edited by drahcir; 19-07-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #14
cbres
Inactive

@ufochick

The human side already left me. And I never want it back, nor I'm controlled in any way. He helps me, not controls me. I can speak to him anytime in my mind, and he answers back immediately. He is a true friend who never let me alone.

The term human became different for me when I woke up. I consider humans a virus. And no; I don't hate humans at all. I like them and I help them everytime I can: they love my energy, and I love that they love my energy.

My dream is to have that much money so I can give freely to every homeless people. Just imagine the feeling: You are homeless, and a guy, dressed in full black with enormous aura walks to you, and gives you enough money so you can start your life again: that energy I need, that they give off to me when I give them an opportunity to Live.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #15
cbres
Inactive

And don't get me wrong, by humans I'm not talking about the average people. Humans are those people who will do everything in order to sound right and bring people to their own little realities; destroying other's dreams and hopes.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #16
cbres
Inactive

Try to understand what is this song about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k99g5UtyvCA

It's not negative in ANY way if you can understand it. Then it's so positive your jaw will drop.

Edit: put a better version, the lyrics was too fast on that one.

Last edited by cbres; 19-07-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #17
drahcir

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbres View Post
The human side already left me. And I never want it back
Yes thats it. I always say im not a human i have an human.

Last edited by drahcir; 19-07-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #18
cbres
Inactive

We Dragonborns 100% understand everyone and eachother. But the grand deception is coming; they want people to hate Dragons and Dragonborns.

But as I heard in a song:

... and when the truth finally dawned, it dawned in fire.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #19
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbres View Post
@ufochick

The human side already left me. And I never want it back, nor I'm controlled in any way. He helps me, not controls me. I can speak to him anytime in my mind, and he answers back immediately. He is a true friend who never let me alone.

The term human became different for me when I woke up. I consider humans a virus. And no; I don't hate humans at all. I like them and I help them everytime I can: they love my energy, and I love that they love my energy.

My dream is to have that much money so I can give freely to every homeless people. Just imagine the feeling: You are homeless, and a guy, dressed in full black with enormous aura walks to you, and gives you enough money so you can start your life again: that energy I need, that they give off to me when I give them an opportunity to Live.
If the human side is gone who is "He"????

Both of the posters playing this game with themselves, perhaps reptilian entities and this forum are getting into something they will want out of.

It's very sad.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #20
cbres
Inactive

You know what is sad? That you have your own experiences and belief and you are so attached to it that you will never get away from it. You don't even TRY to see. You just know something, and accept it, because it vibrates with you. And it is no problem; everyone is here for experience.

I just used the word "He" to try to describe it better. We are one now. Don't get hooked on the different words people use, you will just look ignorant. Try to UNDERSTAND!!!

And please, I'm not the "reptilian" you are talking of. I'm a Dragonborn. Whole different things.

Last edited by cbres; 19-07-2013 at 04:53 PM.