Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 24-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #41
mr i cold

The small apartments on level-1 for temporary Dulce staff are similar to housing at Ft Sam for temporary soldiers stationed there. They are like a small hotel room with a small bed, bathroom, a closet and desk. No need for kitchens as they have cafeteria on the levels.

My room at Ft Sam.

mr i cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #42
mr i cold

No idea why these photographs keep coming out sideways.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:32 AM   #43
mr i cold

Dulce security guards wear the following patch or very similar on their left shoulder.

They have their ID number on their left upper pocket and a "Security Forces" patch on their right upper pocket. The security personnel also wear a lanyard around their neck with an ID attached. The Commander wears a yellow lanyard while all other security officers wear a black lanyard.

Each underground base has a specific patch. The patch here is the Dulce patch. Each underground base is designated a geographic place name, a codename ( usually a flower name in the US ) and a symbol. The symbol for the Dulce base is the Greek letter 'Tau' shown in the centre of the patch. The security officer uniforms have triangle patches at all US underground bases.

Dulce base was one of the first or the first joint alien/human underground base created in the US after the treaties. The aliens used deception with messages of peace and called this base "Terra" the Greek/Latin word for Earth.

So they used the Greek letter Tau for Terra as the Dulce Symbol.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:46 AM   #44
mr i cold

There is an underground alien city called 'Telos' located inside Mt Shasta in California. The Lemurian race live inside with messages of peace and love all over the internet from 'Adama', Ascended Mater Jesus Christ, Saint Germaine Etc. Telosians are often seen in the lower levels of Dulce. What they do not tell you is they are shapeshifting reptilians who need human blood to survive.

The following photograph was taken by a mother and daughter in 2008 hiking in the ancient volcanic mountains around Dunsmuir, CA. They rounded a corner and came upon a basalt rockface with two doors. They stopped and started to take photographs when suddenly a tall figure dressed in colorful clothing appeared from nowhere and speaking in a British accent greeted them and said he had come from inside the mountain from the City of Telos. He said they had found one of the back entrances and invited them in. They became terrified and refused. The tall man then swore them to secrecy to never reveal the location of these doors and disappeared as quickly as he had arrived.

Last edited by mr i cold; 24-02-2013 at 03:16 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #45
ufochick

James Casbolt is not interacting on this forum that I know of so addressing questions to him is useless.

Just an FYI.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #46
mr i cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
James Casbolt is not interacting on this forum that I know of so addressing questions to him is useless.

Just an FYI.
When did i say this? I am prepared to attempt to answer any questions given to me.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:57 AM   #47
mr i cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub79 View Post
Funny you mention looking at the missing children register. I did only a few weeks back (UK register) and to me it looked like mostly like oriental or vietnamese, nyguen being the most popular name. I maybe mistaken and didnt look at an accurate enough site, though I will look at them again.

Any ideas on what kind of numbers of these feeders, in comparison to human population?
I am attempting to gather intel on the numbers of reptilian shapeshifters on earth. However we must consider this a trap by the enemy to ascertain our level of intelligence of them.

Last edited by mr i cold; 24-02-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 02:18 AM   #48
mr i cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post

Just an FYI.
So not a 'Thank you for the first of its kind data that could save the human race"? Just a subtle attacking remark.

Last edited by mr i cold; 24-02-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 02:53 AM   #49
mr i cold

Every US President since Grover Cleveland has been given a high Masonic degree then promised a trip to Telos City where they will receive the 'Keys to the USA'. When arriving at the underground city they are immediately tortured and eaten in a special chamber where a reptilian shapeshifter takes their place and re-enters the surface population disguised as them.

Truman was assured of new technology and victory against all enemies of the USA on earth by Telos reptilian 'Embassadors' King Khoach of Draco and King Samaza of Bootes. Truman updated the '100 Treaty' with the two reptilian kings that began in 1933 with Roosevelt.

Truman would have to provide human hostages for 'genetic experiments' to Khoach and Samaza as a good will gesture, which he agreed to. When Truman arrived at Telos he was tortured and murdered by Khoach? who took his place.

messages of peace from Adama of Telos-

"Greetings from Telos! I AM ADAMA, Ascended Master and High Priest of Telos, a Subterranean City beneath Mt. Shasta in California. I am dictating this message to you from my home beneath the Earth, where over a million of us live in perpetual peace and prosperity"

"For in order for the Earth and Humanity to continue to ascend in consciousness, the whole planet must be united and merged into ONE Light from below and ONE Light from above"
-------------------------------------------
The big lie! Reptilian/Jewish Communist propaganda to unite all races for interbreeding to submerge white blood and destroy the white race, then use all races as a food source.

See 11 minutes into this video for the words of the Jews themselves regarding the destruction of the white race. The Forth Reich and the White Race is the only thing standing in the way of complete ZOG/Reptilian shapeshifter planetary takeover.

Last edited by mr i cold; 24-02-2013 at 03:06 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 03:27 AM   #50
mr i cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
Alien vending machines...diamond spiders from Jupiter...what´s next.
I like your quote Hobo- "The one who dies before he dies, doesn't die when he dies". Kind of sums up the fate of Presidents who visit Telos.
Old 24-02-2013, 03:29 AM   #51
mr i cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
Alien vending machines...diamond spiders from Jupiter...what´s next.
I'll post some videos of aliens taken by my team soon. First I will continue with Dulce intelligence release and attempt to answer any questions in between.
Old 24-02-2013, 03:55 AM   #52
mr i cold

Dulce has recently updated security personnel uniforms and they are now using subdued coloring so all patches are Grey and black now instead of red and black. All guards now wear the blue US Navy MARPAT uniform. They always wear full body armor and carry police issue gear. They wear subdued Navy blue baseball caps and also have combat armor headgear for emergencies.

They are armed with M4 rifles with 203 grenade launchers, 45 pistols and grenades. Sniper teams and men with m249's are also located at Dulce checkpoints.

The reason for the Navy uniforms is that there is actually no such thing as US Naval Intelligence anymore. US Naval Intelligence has become a cover for the group known as MAJESTIC in alien related ops working with a group known as the DON ( Department of Navy ).

The DON is a small secret group that works away from the ZOG. It's staffed by people recruited from other areas of Goverment- army, Air Force etc, many taken from Joint Base San Antonio which houses personnel from Navy, army and Air Force.

The switch to Naval Blue Dulce uniforms recently is a signal that the Forth Reich is currently in charge of Dulce. The DON is funded by the NSA. The arrest of the CIA agents by FBI outside Bexar County Courthouse were reptilian shapeshifters escaping Dulce during 2011 when the Forth Reich regained control of the base( as reported by Sorcha Faal ) is connected to this.

Approx one-third of the FBI's DIVISION-5 is a front for the Department of Navy and extra-terrestrial ops. FBI Division-5 is based in Denver and Ted Gunderson is a former member.

Last edited by mr i cold; 24-02-2013 at 03:59 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:44 AM   #53
mr i cold

Before I joined the US Army I was investigated by Keypoint Goverment Solutions. I had meetings with a representative of the Denver based firm. I have documentation to back this up. At first the Keypoint agent wanted to meet at a local police station in Grand Rapids, MI for the interrogation.

When the Sgt 1st Class told him I would not come to the police station, the man came to the recruitment office where I was questioned and signed some forms. I was asked questions such as "Do you think it is possible your mother could blackmail you for classified information?". Suspicion abounds in several intelligence agencies worldwide that my adoptive mother is a reptilian shape-shifter.

Keypoint was formerly known as Kroll Government Services. Kroll/Keypoint is owned by a company called AIG. AIG was founded by OSS operative Cornelius Starr. AIG provides cover for intelligence agency black projects/ET related ops.

According to many intelligence sources Kroll played a major role in Sep 11th and London's 7-7. Kroll provided the operational capability for 9-11 and 7-7. Kroll's Jerome Hauar hired John O'Neill as head of security for the WTC. O'Neill was an ex-FBI Counter-Terrorism expert.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:56 AM   #54
mr i cold

Kroll managed the bunker in WTC 7 for Guilliani. Frank G Wisner Jr was on the board of directors for Kroll. Wisner Jr was the son of OSS founder Frank Wisner. Kroll was sold to Marsh and McKlennan in 2004 and became Keypoint Goverment Solutions.

Kroll provided protection, kidnap and ransom coverage and employed ex and current intelligence operatives MI6 etc, ex-Scotland yard and freelance mercenaries.

The point being that during the March 2012 time frame I carried out over 20 plus killings in the Michigan area and other places for the Kroll/Keypoint corporation.

Documentation of my connection to said corporation to be posted here.

Last edited by mr i cold; 24-02-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 05:18 AM   #55
jtdavy
Inactive

Hello mr i cold (as I don't really know how to address you).

I wanted to say hello because I've read some of your information around the net and found it fascinating. Like most of this superlative type of material, I'm second guessing life and my own personal, trivial misfortune. But you are somewhat of an enigma to me. You've encountered so much and have had many connections to these high priority cases, still you choose to be among people. To talk and share with whoever cares to know. Almost like you're walking out of the fog of war (or history itself)... So thanks for what you're doing, regardless the scrutiny you receive for it. Personally, my grasp on how things are is pretty limited.

What you mentioned about the Dulce security personnel uniforms made me think about a video game I played. The name was Fallout 3. You start out in an underground community called a vault. Very old fashioned people in a 'futuristic' setting with heavy mind control overtones. Anyway, they are governed by an overseer and policed by these security officers that wear blue jumpsuits and police riot gear.

Looking forward to watching the video in the original post.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 05:28 AM   #56
mr i cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdavy View Post
Hello mr i cold (as I don't really know how to address you).

I wanted to say hello because I've read some of your information around the net and found it fascinating. Like most of this superlative type of material, I'm second guessing life and my own personal, trivial misfortune. But you are somewhat of an enigma to me. You've encountered so much and have had many connections to these high priority cases, still you choose to be among people. To talk and share with whoever cares to know. Almost like you're walking out of the fog of war (or history itself)... So thanks for what you're doing, regardless the scrutiny you receive for it. Personally, my grasp on how things are is pretty limited.

What you mentioned about the Dulce security personnel uniforms made me think about a video game I played. The name was Fallout 3. You start out in an underground community called a vault. Very old fashioned people in a 'futuristic' setting with heavy mind control overtones. Anyway, they are governed by an overseer and policed by these security officers that wear blue jumpsuits and police riot gear.

Looking forward to watching the video in the original post.
Yes I am familiar with the fallout games. What is going on is being presented everywhere. The TV show 'V' ( the new one ) presents the story of reptilians disguised as humans who come to earth to use the populace as food but appear with messages of love and peace. "We are of peace. Always".
Old 24-02-2013, 06:11 AM   #57
mr i cold

Okay it's kind of late and I want to explain this video before I get too tired. I first went public in 2006 with the British journalist Dave Starbuck. He was one of the first British journalists to go public with the New World Order back in the 80's. When I first became friendly with him he used to tell me the NWO was a Jewish conspiracy ( Dave being Jewish himself ) and would tell me how Hitler was a great man and Dave was a former member of the British BNP.

I didn't understand it at the time as I'd had my memory erased, all my skills forgotten and put into a tiny fishing village in the middle of nowhere with no money or resources.

One night in 2007 Dave rang me saying a helicopter was hovering outside his window in a block of flats in Birmingham. He watched it for a while, talking to me on the phone. Dave then told me the helicopter was changing shape into a type of skull shape. The craft then started to turn upside down and Dave said it looked like fire was coming out of the skull's mouth. Dave seemed to be describing an NSA craft that had been recently developed called the 'Firefly'.

It had been tested at the Oak Ridge National labs test site in Tennessee and was being used all over the world for abductions. I suggested Dave attempt to make contact with the occupants and he stood at the window and said something corny like "Beings, if you hear me open a window in the craft".

He said a window started opening and the craft was coming closer to his window. A loud buzzing/humming sound could be heard over the phone line and it got louder as the craft got closer to the window. Dave said something like if I disappear get the story out.

The craft was close and the buzzing was very loud now. It reached a crescendo and the line disconnected. I tried to get through to Dave but was not able to for a few minutes. When I did Dave said he could see two grey type beings with a table behind them and a man laying on the table.

It stayed for about 20 minutes and Dave got bored looking at it and went to bed. He didn't have a camera but recorded the phone conversation and played it at the Probe International UFO conference in Blackpool. To cut a long story short one of our friends in the UK was a British Intelligence/Majestic agent and when we was taken on this ship, his colleague was on board filming the abduction when they were outside Dave Starbuck's window as part of a public disclosure by MAJ.

The film was then analysed at Oak Ridge National labs and one of the female analysists was biting her teeth so hard when she saw it, she broke one of her teeth. I'm not a professional writer so am attempting to write this out as clearly as possible.

Video here-

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Jf9Y...%3DJf9YL7S58Po

Last edited by mr i cold; 24-02-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #58
mr i cold

I met the man from the alien ship several times in Chichester during this time. I was introduced to him by my friend who uploaded the video onto youtube. He told me the man from the video who we called 'John' was an alien who slept on board a mother ship at night.

Looking back on it John was very strange. He used to hide his face with a scarf when I met him and would threaten me in a subtle way saying he had my home address and told me I had a big mouth.

It didn't really bother me as I had so many different alien races invading my house in Cornwall at the time I was terrified of the dark and would sleep with a bright light on. John also thought I was a mason for some reason and would give me Masonic handshakes when he met me. I suppose I had got so good at compartmentalizig trauma it all didn't register at the time until I looked back on it.
Old 24-02-2013, 06:57 AM   #59
mr i cold

Last post for tonight. Then goodnight everyone. I'm hoping Gridkeeper will come on this thread or anyone from MAJ who wants to add some data.

So after meeting John, myself Gridkeeper and another man who had been given the spear mentioned in Bases 23, experienced a series of events that should be recounted. This event happened in Worthing after the John meetings but I'll have to come back with the exact date.

My friend who I will call Sean, went to take his rubbish bins out one night. As he approached his front gate two men in black suits raced out of his garden bushes, went to run across the road. A van came out of nowhere and hit the two men and killed them, leaving them dead in a pool of blood outside Sean's house.

Another black van then pulled up and MIB type agents jumped out, ran over to the bodies of the MIB's on the ground and put their hands on the dead MIB's faces and started to twist the flesh on their faces like the ones on the ground were wearing masks or something.

They then bundled the bodies in the van and drove off. A fire engine and police appeared on the scene and my friend showed me the video phone footage of the fire engine hosing the blood off the street. Gridkeeper and Sean contacted a friend who worked in the local morgue to make enquiries. The woman who worked at the morgue was told by her superior if she valued her job she would forget about the whole thing.

The incident was later reported in the local paper as a hit and run where a woman was killed.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #60
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr i cold View Post
Last post for tonight. Then goodnight everyone. I'm hoping Gridkeeper will come on this thread or anyone from MAJ who wants to add some data.

So after meeting John, myself Gridkeeper and another man who had been given the spear mentioned in Bases 23, experienced a series of events that should be recounted. This event happened in Worthing after the John meetings but I'll have to come back with the exact date.

My friend who I will call Sean, went to take his rubbish bins out one night. As he approached his front gate two men in black suits raced out of his garden bushes, went to run across the road. A van came out of nowhere and hit the two men and killed them, leaving them dead in a pool of blood outside Sean's house.

Another black van then pulled up and MIB type agents jumped out, ran over to the bodies of the MIB's on the ground and put their hands on the dead MIB's faces and started to twist the flesh on their faces like the ones on the ground were wearing masks or something.

They then bundled the bodies in the van and drove off. A fire engine and police appeared on the scene and my friend showed me the video phone footage of the fire engine hosing the blood off the street. Gridkeeper and Sean contacted a friend who worked in the local morgue to make enquiries. The woman who worked at the morgue was told by her superior if she valued her job she would forget about the whole thing.

The incident was later reported in the local paper as a hit and run where a woman was killed.
are you ever going to post your videos of reptillians, or just continue to tell tall tales?
inquiring minds wish to know.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote