Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default I'm An Extremely Nice Friendly Half-Reptile...Ask

..me a question and I'll do my best to help.

relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
neutrino
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,147
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Question:

Why have you come on the board to pretend your a half reptile?
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
white zombie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,202
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Interbred reptilian?
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by relay View Post
..me a question and I'll do my best to help.

Have you ever eaten a human or had a friend who has?

Thanks.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #5
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Question:

Why have you come on the board to pretend your a half reptile?
I'm not. As far as I can tell, my lineage on my mother's side makes me a good 1/2 reptile. It's not that fantastic. Almost everyone, if you trace back far enough, will have some noble blood. But my mother's family, I guess like so many other noble families, kept the bloodline very, very pure up until about the early 1900s. Although my parents certainly weren't rich - or well connected - my grandparents were. Although we kids were often told about our bloodline, because of our fairly average - in some respects - upbringing, none of us really paid much attention to this until we started looking at the family genealogy - which is very well documented. I'm the only one in the family interested in conspiracy theories, but it would appear mom comes from top drawer reptile lines.

There ARE some evil people in my family, but also some very lovely people. I will, if anyone is interested, answer any questions to the best of my ability.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Have you ever eaten a human or had a friend who has?

Thanks.
Ew... Gawd no. I don't even like rare steak. And no, my friends are all really sweet, normal people. Who would be horrified if they knew I was on a conspiracy site writing this!

relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
neutrino
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,147
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Question: What's your avatar of?
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #8
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Interbred reptilian?
Probably. There is quite a bit of minor nobility on my father's side, and by sheer coincidence - it turns out my parents are distantly related (which no one knew til we compared the family charts recently) but much of dad's family are not nobility.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #9
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Question: What's your avatar of?
I can't really remember. I chose it a while back, and haven't been on this forum much as I was busy. I chose it though, because I like to think it relates to travelling trhough different dimensions in the astral, which is something I think all people are capable of, if they can connect with their inner selves.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #10
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Interbred reptilian?
Probably. There is quite a bit of minor nobility on my father's side, and by sheer coincidence - it turns out my parents are distantly related (which no one knew til we compared the family charts recently) but much of dad's family are not nobility.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #11
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Ooops. Sorry about the double post. Still getting used to how the forum works.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #12
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Whcih shape do you prefer yourself as human or reptilian?
How long can you hold the reptilian shape?
Do you fancy reptilian or reptilian ladies? Why?
Is there something special you need to do every day?
Does yoyr human form have some specifities? If yes which?
Does your voice also change when you shapeshift?
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #13
alienbiketrail
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,864
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Do you have webbed feet and long for the ocean
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #14
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Whcih shape do you prefer yourself as human or reptilian?
How long can you hold the reptilian shape?
Do you fancy reptilian or reptilian ladies? Why?
Is there something special you need to do every day?
Does yoyr human form have some specifities? If yes which?
Does your voice also change when you shapeshift?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienbiketrail View Post
Do you have webbed feet and long for the ocean
Don't be silly.

I do have one or two minor physical traits which are slightly unusual, but my husband's family also have some odd traits and they're not the least bit reptile.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #15
angelchemuel
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,510
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by relay View Post
Don't be silly.

I do have one or two minor physical traits which are slightly unusual, but my husband's family also have some odd traits and they're not the least bit reptile.
Up to that point I thought you were a man!

Rainbows
angelchemuel

Last edited by weeman; 30-03-2012 at 09:19 PM.
angelchemuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #16
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelchemuel View Post
Up to that point I thought you were a man!

Rainbows
angelchemuel
Just a very ordinary middle-aged lady!

Last edited by weeman; 30-03-2012 at 09:19 PM.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #17
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

You could actually ask me something serious. I've done quite a bit of research on the subject and, having access to a detailed family history going back about a thousand years, I could offer some useful insights. If you can set aside your scepticism for a few minutes you might find it interesting.
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by relay View Post
I'm not. As far as I can tell, my lineage on my mother's side makes me a good 1/2 reptile. It's not that fantastic. Almost everyone, if you trace back far enough, will have some noble blood. But my mother's family, I guess like so many other noble families, kept the bloodline very, very pure up until about the early 1900s. Although my parents certainly weren't rich - or well connected - my grandparents were. Although we kids were often told about our bloodline, because of our fairly average - in some respects - upbringing, none of us really paid much attention to this until we started looking at the family genealogy - which is very well documented. I'm the only one in the family interested in conspiracy theories, but it would appear mom comes from top drawer reptile lines.

There ARE some evil people in my family, but also some very lovely people. I will, if anyone is interested, answer any questions to the best of my ability.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, despite my better judgement.

noble?
strange choice of word, there nothing noble about your lot
child killers and traffickers, manipulators and liars, psycho's and paedo's.

normally I'm fairly easy going when it comes to immigration, but you lot can fuck off back where you came from.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #19
relay
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 84
Likes: 18 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, despite my better judgement.

noble?
strange choice of word, there nothing noble about your lot
child killers and traffickers, manipulators and liars, psycho's and paedo's.

normally I'm fairly easy going when it comes to immigration, but you lot can fuck off back where you came from.
All that hatred... That's sad. With that much anger you will wind up being more like this idea of a 'reptile' than the real thing could ever be.
Likes: (1)
relay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #20
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

I am what I was made to be, thanks to reptile scum who have harrassed me continuously for nearly six years.

I'm fairly sure you're just here to troll, gettig a giggle about stringing along some forum members.
apologies if your not, but 90% of the people coming here claiming to have reptilian dna just come here to troll.

If you really do have reptilian dna you should probably keep that quiet, given that reptilians have been trying to enslave the human race for a long time and your brethren are responsible for almost all the disgusting horrific things happening on this planet.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.