Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #41
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default



The pope looks weird. Very weird. Could be extreme age or it could be that he is not at all in any way human. But he's a weird looking SOB for sure.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 09:03 AM   #42
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

^^ so bad it's hard to belive it is real, maybe in terminal or seriously ill

Looks like Catholicism was always a Satanic job, just bought this book http://whale.to/c/solving.html

the symbols are a wee clue http://whale.to/c/churches_ill.html

Pope, dread to think what he gets up to in the crypts

Last edited by whale; 18-01-2012 at 09:03 AM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #43
terrorworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 513
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
^^ so bad it's hard to belive it is real, maybe in terminal or seriously ill
Looks like Catholicism was always a Satanic job, just bought this book http://whale.to/c/solving.html
the symbols are a wee clue http://whale.to/c/churches_ill.html
Pope, dread to think what he gets up to in the crypts
I agree Catholicism is and has been mainly Satanic, though some people tried to improve the situation (e.g. Martin Luther). Short time ago I've looked into a book with writings by another pope.
Typical content: 'Don't be clever and wise, these people are no good Christians.'
Whohas bought that book ? A Catholic woman looking like a sheep, to be sarcastic, outwardly. In a Catholic organization...

What's especially frustrating about these people is that they probably never look into the bible on their own intention, reading parts of it without help by people who haven't pre-elected some of the parts. They think they are held in total security by the churches' people. Like a baby held at mother's breast.

But it'S worse that they not only complain about people with esoteric interests, among others...

Though I'm of course totally convinced that the bible cannot be completely true, there are numerous interesting informations it, and before ca. 1.5 years ago I nearly never looked into this book. Okay, I've been searching for parts in it where it shows up that Christianity is bad at least in part - but if it's true that the dark ones (Satanica/'Reptilians') falsified large parts of it (and they must have done it because of the numerous contradictions) then of course the churches' Christianity is NOT Christianity at all.

In Germany we have some people saying Jesus is the complete opposite to the churches' teaching (Franz Alt), and the devil now sits in the Vatican (Uta Ranke-Heinemann)...
__________________
'He who does not notice in a certain age that he's surrounded mostly by idiots he does not notice for a certain reason. ' Curt Goetz
'The most dangerous enemy of truth is the compact majority.' (Henrik Ibsen)
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #44
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELQ26lo0AP8


The pope looks weird. Very weird. Could be extreme age or it could be that he is not at all in any way human. But he's a weird looking SOB for sure.
errm, kids, CGI, obviously?!

I think he looks even more evil without distorted facial eatures, by the way.
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #45
saty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELQ26lo0AP8


The pope looks weird. Very weird. Could be extreme age or it could be that he is not at all in any way human. But he's a weird looking SOB for sure.
, i don't think this is solid proof of him being a reppie but he is definetely a weird nacistic-satanistic looking old geezer.He looks more like Satan than a reppie
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 19-01-2012 at 09:47 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #46
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELQ26lo0AP8


The pope looks weird. Very weird. Could be extreme age or it could be that he is not at all in any way human. But he's a weird looking SOB for sure.
I mean you know that is animated right?


Obama



Last edited by supertzar; 19-01-2012 at 10:50 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #47
neutron flux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: south,UK
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 77 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELQ26lo0AP8


The pope looks weird. Very weird. Could be extreme age or it could be that he is not at all in any way human. But he's a weird looking SOB for sure.
That's just someone messing around with Adobe After Effects. Here's the original:

neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #48
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default



Graham Allison
no yank would have teeth like that, or a high level Brit, quite apart from the change


Cindy Anthony

Last edited by whale; 20-01-2012 at 08:19 AM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #49
neutron flux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: south,UK
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 77 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale
The effect on Cindy is the same that can be found on the Jenna Bush video which of course shows no such "shapeshifting" on the original and is an encoding error:


And please ask yourself why no-one said anything to the person shifting in the most bizarre ways in front of them? The interviewer and production crew just brushed it off as if nothing happened?
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #50
mandelbrot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,949
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux
And please ask yourself why no-one said anything to the person shifting in the most bizarre ways in front of them? The interviewer and production crew just brushed it off as if nothing happened?
I'm not totally convinced of the Reptilian agenda, but I'm very open to it, especially when considered it in the historical context and record, although people should be weary of seeing Reptilian forms everywhere they look. However, I see many logical errors in your statement.

1. If you're speaking about a media that is state-corporate-controlled, and have lied to us on a number occasions, e.g., WMDs, showing crowds from other nations representing supposed crowds in countries being exploited by CIA/NSA/NATO sponsored revolutions, embedding the media into military units, which only give the Pentagon/NATO view of a combat/war situations, and any number of other issues, why should we establish them as a credible or trustworthy source?

2. There is a story that a shaman representing a certain South American tribe came out to greet one of the first Western explorers. When coming out to the beach head to greet the Western Captain walking up unto the shoreline, the shaman was met with the captain pointing out to his ships sitting on the horizon, but the shaman could not see them, because he had no prior experience to recognize something in the order of a tall sailing ship. In other words, he could not recognize the ships as being ships at all, and might not even have identified anything sitting on the horizon, other than the parts of the horizon he was already acquainted and familiar.

3. If we consider what has been stated by Alex Collier, and that these Reptilians have been submitted with an order to leave Earth, Moon, and Mars, and other parts of our solar system, it could be that the holographic paradigm is just beginning to breakdown in the last decade for these Reptilians due to outside influences. With that in mind, this is a new a phenomenon that isn’t easily accepted or recognized.

Last edited by mandelbrot; 20-01-2012 at 05:09 PM.
mandelbrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #51
neutron flux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: south,UK
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 77 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandelbrot
1. If you're speaking about a media that is state-corporate-controlled, and have lied to us on a number occasions, e.g., WMDs, showing crowds from other nations representing supposed crowds in countries being exploited by CIA/NSA/NATO sponsored revolutions, embedding the media into military units, which only give the Pentagon/NATO view of a combat/war situations, and any number of other issues, why should we establish them as a credible or trustworthy source?
I don't consider the MSM to be a trust worthy source on many matters, however that doesn't negate that the encoding error occurs exactly like the one on the Jenna Bush video and others.

Quote:
2. There is a story that a shaman representing a certain South American tribe came out to greet one of the first Western explorers. When coming out to the beach head to greet the Western Captain walking up unto the shoreline, the shaman was met with the captain pointing out to his ships sitting on the horizon, but the shaman could not see them, because he had no prior experience to recognize something in the order of a tall sailing ship. In other words, he could not recognize the ships as being ships at all, and might not even have identified anything sitting on the horizon, other than the parts of the horizon he was already acquainted and familiar.
I'm not sure what that has to do with the video in question or encoding errors found on uploaded videos to Youtube. Unless you're saying that the production crew didn't see it and Youtube magically made it appear that this person is an alien.

Quote:
3. If we consider what has been stated by Alex Collier, and that these Reptilians have been submitted with an order to leave Earth, Moon, and Mars, and other parts of our solar system, it could be that the holographic paradigm is just beginning to breakdown in the last decade for these Reptilians due to outside influences. With that in mind, this is a new a phenomenon that isn’t easily accepted or recognized.
I don't find Alex Collier a credible source.
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #52
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
errm, kids, CGI, obviously?!

I think he looks even more evil without distorted facial eatures, by the way.

Honestly the video just made me laugh. I was going to assume that he was ill or dying.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #53
saty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
Honestly the video just made me laugh. I was going to assume that he was ill or dying.
lol.I thought it was for real, either way he looks like a demon.Looking into his eyes is like looking into an inferno.
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #54
grace333
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 39
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default If you really want to see a Reptilian, I have it

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...3/PICT0071.jpg

I had a personal encounter with one. I was able to take a picture of him looking through my skylight in the dead of winter.
Let your eyes turn to the bottom of these pictures. There you will see the outline of his entire face and neck. He has teeth and the eye is VERY noticeable.


http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...3/PICT0076.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...3/PICT0089.jpg

as you can see I was standing on the first floor looking up through my second story window. I noticed him and ran and grabbed my camera!

I have already posted this on another forum and one guy helped me spot the eye for people...

see this here..

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=205dxzc&s=5
grace333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #55
mandelbrot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,949
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux
however that doesn't negate that the encoding error occurs exactly like the one on the Jenna Bush video and others.
Perhaps. I don't know. I seen your side of the argument presented before and I've matched it against the counter argument, and I'm left with no decision, ultimately, for the videos in question. Indeed, the videos could be disinformation to distract from more conclusive evidence for the Reptilian agenda. Although the title of the topic is Show me proof of Reptilians, so I do not hinge my coming to a conclusion just on one or two videos. Might I ask you, what is your opinion of the overall Reptilian Agenda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux
I'm not sure what that has to do with the video in question or encoding errors found on uploaded videos to Youtube.
My response, as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux"
2. There is a story that a shaman representing a certain South American tribe came out to greet one of the first Western explorers. When coming out to the beach head to greet the Western Captain walking up unto the shoreline, the shaman was met with the captain pointing out to his ships sitting on the horizon, but the shaman could not see them, because he had no prior experience to recognize something in the order of a tall sailing ship. In other words, he could not recognize the ships as being ships at all, and might not even have identified anything sitting on the horizon, other than the parts of the horizon he was already acquainted and familiar.
... relates directly in responding to your assumption, as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux
And please ask yourself why no-one said anything to the person shifting in the most bizarre ways in front of them? The interviewer and production crew just brushed it off as if nothing happened?
What I'm suggesting, and it is only one scenario, is that the production crew might not have recognized it because it was so outside the preconditioning programming of their pre-explored reality. Or, it might be that cognitive dissonance supplied other answers for them. I detect a red flag in a discussion whenever someone unequivocally holds to a particular rational, as with you. Evidence would be supplied as to whether I'm correct, if you would state your overall views on the Reptilian agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux
I don't find Alex Collier a credible source.
Well, as I've already stated, I remain open minded. As David Icke referenced in one of his books from a researcher that publishes in peer reviewed and double-blind peer reviewed publications in the field of neuroscience, the human cognitive process is not binary like a computer, but instead, goes beyond simply 1's & 0's to encompass a broader span of naught, or -1.

Those that seek something along the lines of demanding proof, for me, are inclined as individual's to all too readily dismiss the intuitive process, and do not bring the full scope of understanding his/her existence.

Furthermore, I tend to connect the dots, and do not toss away all the information provided by one person, but rather, begin to see connections and relationships with the understanding that there might be misinterpretations of some of the subject matter, but overall one begins to see a realization of something to be considered.
mandelbrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #56
sunflowerhill
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

there are no actual reptillians, metaphorically sure, but any actual reptillian proof would have came out via reptillian sextape by now. (or this 15 page blog)

bankers bank, and the rest of us do a good job.



excellent question though

velcome to this board.
sunflowerhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #57
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerhill View Post
there are no actual reptillians, metaphorically sure, but any actual reptillian proof would have came out via reptillian sextape by now. (or this 15 page blog)

bankers bank, and the rest of us do a good job.



excellent question though

velcome to this board.

Ah yes. Metaphor. Had the idea of a metaphor never been coined by psychiatry, the fearful would have no scapegoat to pin in place of admitting that humans are not the only sentient life forms in existence. I ignore metaphorical explanations. They are usually far more outlandish than the original ideas.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #58
jrangel78
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Have you ever seen this one? http://www.whale.to/b/banned.html

I stumbled upon this one and was able to download the video that I think is still available, if not I still got the video in my pc. I think this is more than enough evidence for those who are willing to believe. The video shows like a full body metamorphosis, not only eyes and mouth. Check it out and see for yourself.
jrangel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #59
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
I know it's hard to show some absolute evidence but at least show something solid that makes these theories seem highly likely.


First a respond to pwe11

That is a digital error. Notice how at exactly the same time an error also happens at his mouth.


Respond to cont

people eat animals everyday. What are you trying to say with your quote?


Respond to whale

The source you linked me to, I think is really bad. It provides no proof nor any solid things to backup this theory. the people it list as reptilians I find it completely ridiculous. Like these guys are reptile's: Al Pacino, Ron Paul, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Taylor swift just to name a few.




Spoon feed? I am just researching these theories I posted in my OP and i haven't found anything solid to backup those theories. So i thought i would ask people who believe in them, what proof do they have THEMSELVES to believe in these theories, and if they would like to post it in this thread(If you don't feel like it then you don't have to). I'm interested in hearing what solid proof do people have themselves to backup their beliefs.

Yes i can think for myself and no I'm not close minded. I know how to think critically and right now I'm just asking critical questions to Icke's theories.



First of I don't see how I'm a time waster and I'll change my mind if I'm shown some solid proof for this theory.
Mate, trust me, you'd be better off trying to push water up a hill, than trying to uncover any credible evidence.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #60
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrangel78 View Post
Have you ever seen this one? http://www.whale.to/b/banned.html

I stumbled upon this one and was able to download the video that I think is still available, if not I still got the video in my pc. I think this is more than enough evidence for those who are willing to believe. The video shows like a full body metamorphosis, not only eyes and mouth. Check it out and see for yourself.
it´s not, so can you make your copy available?
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.