Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 21-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #541
lightgiver

Arrow 33rown 33obra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
There are no “strange alien reptiles” on the walls at Denderah and those who think there are are just displaying their ignorance.. What those images show is that the Egyptians sometimes depicted some of their gods in serpent form. That’s no big secret but obviously it is to you. The Egyptians depicted many of their gods in various animal forms but strangely you ignore all those and just concentrate on the snakes...
The 33 first degrees are the same with the Scottish Rite,the other degrees are...
34° Knight of Scandinavia
35° Knight of the Temple
36° Sublime Negociant
37° Knight of Shota (Sage of Truth)
38° Sublime Elect of Truth (The Red Eagle)
39° Grand Elect of the Aeons
40° Sage Savaistre (Perfect Sage)
41° Knight of the Arch of Seven Colours
42° Prince of Light
43° Sublime Hermetic Sage (Hermetic Philosopher)
44° Prince of the Zodiac
45° Sublime Sage of the Mysteries
46° Sublime Pastor of the Huts
47° Knight of the Seven Stars
48° Sublime Guardian of the Sacred Mount
49° Sublime Sage of the Pyramids
50° Sublime Philosopher of Samothrace
51° Sublime Titan of the Caucasus
52° Sage of the Labyrinth
53° Knight or Sage of the Phoenix
54° Sublime Scalde
55° Sublime Orphic Doctor
56° Pontiff, of Sage of Cadmia
57° Sublime Magus
58° Sage, or Prince Brahmine
59° Sublime Sage, or Grand Pontiff of Ogygia
60° Sublime Guardian of the Three Fires
61° Sublime Unknown Philosopher
62° Sublime Sage of Eulisis
63° Sublime Kawi
64° Sage of Mythras
65° Guardian of Sanctuary – Grand Installator
66° Grand Architect of the Mysterious City – Grand Consecrator
67° Guardian of the Incommunicable Name – Grand Eulogist
68° Patriarch of Truth
69° Knight or Sage of the Golden Branch of Eleusis
70° Prince of Light, or Patriarch of the Planispheres
71° Patriarch of the Sacred Vedas
72° Sublime Master of Wisdom
73° Patriarch, or Doctor of the Sacred Fire
74° Sublime Master of the Stoka
75° Knight Commandel of the Lybic Chain
76° Interpreter of Hieroglyphics, of Patriarch of Isis
77° Sublime Knight or Sage Theosopher
78° Grand Pontiff of the Thebiad
79° Knight, or Sage of the Redoubtable Sada
80° Sublime Elect of the Sanctuary of Mazias
81° Intendent Regulator, or Patriarch of Memphis
82° Grand Elect of the Temple of Midgard
83° Sublime Elect of the Valley of Oddy
84° Patriarch or Doctor of the Izeds
85° Sublime Sage, or Knight of Kneph
86° Sublime Philosopher of the Valley of Kab
87° Sublime Prince of Masonry
88° Grand Elect of the Sacred Curtain
89° Patriarch of the Mystic City
90° Sublime Master of the Great Work
91° Grand Defender
92° Grand Catechist
93° Regulator General
94° Prince of Memphis, or Grand Administrator
95° Grand Conservator
96° Grand and Puissant Sovereign of the Order
97° Deputy International Grand Master
98° International Grand Master
99° Grand Hierophant
From as early as 1738, one can find traces of this Rite filled with alchemical, occult and Egyptian references, with a structure of 90 degrees. Joseph Balsamo, called Cagliostro, a key character of his time, gave the Rite the impulse necessary for its development. Very close to the Grand Master of the Order of the Knights of Malta, Manuel Pinto de Fonseca, Cagliostro founded the Rite of High Egyptian Masonry in 1784. Between 1767 and 1775 he received the Arcana Arcanorum, which are three very high hermetic degrees, from Sir Knight Luigi d’Aquino, the brother of the national Grand Master of Neapolitan Masonry. In 1788, he introduced them into the Rite of Misraïm and gave a patent to this Rite...

Currently the Rite of Memphis-Misraïm operates in Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Spain, France, Martinique, Mauritius, New Caledonia, Portugal, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Russia, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela...

Quote:
The Egyptian cobra (Naja haje) is a species in the genus Naja found in Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. It is one of the largest Naja species in Africa...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=66
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rite_of_Memphis-Misraim
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1429..May 7 – The Tourelles, the last English siege fortification at Orléans, falls. Joan of Arc becomes the hero of the battle by returning wounded to lead the final charge...

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-02-2013 at 08:11 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #542
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
and those who teach the that the pyramids are 3-5000 years old are full of shit.
Isn't that a rather extreme point to make? A more reasoned teaching would be that there is no real evidence either way of when they were built. The only real evidence is the glyphs in the relieving chamber over the Kings Chamber which purport to show Khufu's name. There is also the Inventory Stele but that to my mind is not clear evidence. There are also masons marks on the interior stones, some of which are hidden by the mortar and which could only have been made as the Pyramid was being built. Hancock and West now believe they are authentic marks but the marks can't tell us when the Pyramid was built, only that it was built by humans.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #543
rapunzel

Quote:
[ QUOTE=falconeyes;1061327543]Yep just your nonsense crap. You said you based your comment on what he said about Egypt, and on Page 23 i asked you some simple questions were i said >>Said what? Can you post any link to back up what you're trying to say? Or is it just your own nonsense again?<<.

What's the matter, aren't you able to answer such simple questions, huh?
Quote:
he's a shill (and he knows it), he has a habit of appearing in threads that deals with the fraud that is religion,taking a stand in favour of the abrahamatic religions and thier devoidance of copying ancient egyptian myths,whilst at the same time denying and undermining any evidence that proves to the contrary. (of course in his own mind hes only demonstrating objectivness) just have a look in the horus/christ parralell thread... rapunzel got absolutley butt raped to the point of annihalition and then some further by "hurtforeever1" and "naked11" but he just kept coming back with bullshit on top of bullshit and resorted to raising the stake every time he was dealt a fatal portion of evidence
[/QUOTE]

'He', 'he' , 'he' , doesn't your brain tell you that judging by my posting name of 'Rapunzel' that I am female? Obviously not.

So I take a stand in favour of the Abrahamic religions do I? :eek Logos will be amused to hear that. I suggest you actually look at more of my posts and you will see that I am strongly anti-Abrahamic religions for I am a Pagan Wiccan. On the Horus/Jesus subjects I was not defending Jesus just pointing out that many of the similarities that Acharya used were false and could not be justified.

If a Muslim says that 2 and 2 are 4 and a Wiccan says 2 and 2 are 5, I would support the Muslim but that does not make me one and what it makes me is someone who is keen on the truth and if people I would normally agree with relate something that I feel is untrue I will tell them so.

As for being 'butt raped' - why do some people revel in such foul epithets - were you born in a cess pit? - in fact it was agreed that the discussion was a draw as it was long drawn out one and very tiring and neither of us had the will to carry on any further.

You mention 'hurtforever1' whom I could respect as someone who had indeed read up on the subject but as for 'naked 11' he or she made some eye watering mistakes and was clearly out of their depth.

A 'fatal portion of evidence'? Oh dear, judging by your posts you wouldn't know what evidence was if it jumped up and hit you in the face. Could you even understand what was being said in those posts?

I notice that you have no answers for my last post to you but are just delighting in dishing out abuse. That seems par for the course. When you have nothing left to say, resort to abuse. If you have any information on Ancient Egypt and serpents I would be glad to hear it.

Last edited by rapunzel; 21-02-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 21-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #544
sundeep
Banned

I notice that you have no answers for my last post to you but are just delighting in dishing out abuse. That seems par for the course. When you have nothing left to say, resort to abuse. If you have any information on Ancient Egypt and serpents I would be glad to hear it.

[/QUOTE]

what can i say to a shill and a witch that belongs to a disinfo force?

you arrogantly call matthew a liar!

you said that he lied about nun being depicted as a serpent. but it was you rapunzel who lied all along.

Well the tidal wave is coming around to wash your wrinkly ass and expose it once again.

Being the primeval waters of Egyptian mythology, Nun is in rare illustrations is pictured as a bearded man with the head or either a frog, eagle, or serpent, standing waist-deep in water with arms raised to support the solar barque, in which the sun-disk was being raised up by a scarab

moreover...

Nun was believed to still exist; his representation was seen in the water discovered whenever a well was dug, and in the flooding waters of the Nile. Occasionally it was thought that the waters of Nun, which surrounded the floating earth, would one day re-envelop the world and Atum would revert to his original form as a serpent;

could you comprehend that or are you clining on to a an expert egyptologist for an explanation?

Nun would reverse the the evolution of atum all the way back to his orginal form as a serpent. Atum came from the chaos so did the lotusflower. In his reverse and orginal state, atum was exposed as an serpent. when the order was swallowed by the waters so was the aspect of the sun god who orginally came from the primeval waters and therefore he returned to his orginal image.

what carved him as the snake trough the re-enveloping the world (the order) and thus reverting him back to his original and watery form? it was the chaos
Your being a delibrate imbecill becuse as the shill you are you have no other choice.

as for your remarks about my foul language; listen we are not going to discuss things like demented and conformed robots, we are spritual beings with emotions to boot, and we like to practise honest self expression not limited to only hunky dory love of the passive form, or the cold and submissive chainful logical reasoning that they teach and endorse in academical schools.

Sources:

Cotterell, Arthur, A Dictionary of World Mythology, New York, G. P. Putman's Sons, 1980, pp. 40-41
Grimal, Pierre, Larousse World Mythology, Secaucus, New Jersey, Chartwell Books, 1965, pp. 30-40
Ions, Veronuca, Egyptian Mythology, Feltham, Middlesex, Hamlyn Publishing Group, Ltd., 1968. p. 39

and naked11 and hurtforever1 totally embarrased you,period!

Last edited by sundeep; 22-02-2013 at 03:43 AM.
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #545
falconeyes
Inactive

Quote:
I have already answered this question in post 500 but it appears you can’t read so I will repeat it
You mean you can't read, and no, you haven't still answered my question...
Quote:
There are no “strange alien reptiles” on the walls at Denderah and those who think there are are just displaying their ignorance..
Ah, so you're just repeating your pathetic lie again, so let me just repeat this http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...197052&page=27
Quote:
3500 years ago, during the reign of King Tutmosis the Third, ancient Egypt was invaded by spherical UFOs that were described as "Circles of Fire", according to Antiguos Papiros these Spherical UFOs filled the sky for several days, in his fascinating book British author Mathew Deluce shows photos of strange alien reptiles, some with the bodies of apes and heads of "Lizards", these can be found on the walls of the Temple of Hathor, at Dendera in Egypt, here we see Reptilian humanoid creatures alongside Pharoes and bird headed beings, strange giant light bulbs possibly some form of plasma beam weapon can clearly be seen at the Temple of Hathor, inside these strange devices there are serpents, this is possibly a pictorial message that this alien plasma technology was given to the Elite of ancient Egypt by a serpent or Reptilian race of aliens
I repeat Mathew Deluce shows photos of strange alien reptiles and these can be found on the walls of the Temple of Hathor...

When you take a look especially from around 1:29 to 2:52 into the above clip there you see another good example of a reptilian shapeshifter with "Lizard slits" in the eyes...
falconeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #546
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundeep View Post
you said that he lied about nun being depicted as a serpent. but it was you rapunzel who lied all along.

Well the tidal wave is coming around to wash your wrinkly ass and expose it once again.

Jesus, could you at least get your formatting right you odious Nazi bufoon.

You seem rather obsessed with poor Rapunzel's rear end lately.

Evoking images of her anal rape in one post, and above expressing your belief that her bottom is wrinkled.

Listen. You clearly have substituted vulgarity for intelligence.

You called me a Jew when I spanked you silly one time. Now because Rapunzel has spanked you, you resort to rape-imagery.

You're a low class fellow, and your constant reliance on copy pastes in lieu of your own words, show that you are almost a robotic repeater of other people's words in an attempt to give yourself the sheen of erudition.

I bet you don't understand a SINGLE word you have copy pasted most of the time.

This forum and this discussion in particular is clearly way out of your depth.

Now sit down, shut the fuck up, and LEARN from people here who could teach you wisdom if only you had the wit to realise it.

Last edited by truthspoon; 22-02-2013 at 03:45 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #547
cleisthenes

This thread has become an embarrassment. You cannot force one to believe what you personally do. (this goes either way, for or against reptilian theories)

Live and let live.

Last edited by cleisthenes; 22-02-2013 at 03:54 PM.
cleisthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #548
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Isn't that a rather extreme point to make? A more reasoned teaching would be that there is no real evidence either way of when they were built.
perhaps, but i believe the pyramids to be much older that 'egyptologists' admit.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #549
sundeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Jesus, could you at least get your formatting right you odious Nazi bufoon.

You seem rather obsessed with poor Rapunzel's rear end lately.

Evoking images of her anal rape in one post, and above expressing your belief that her bottom is wrinkled.

Listen. You clearly have substituted vulgarity for intelligence.

You called me a Jew when I spanked you silly one time. Now because Rapunzel has spanked you, you resort to rape-imagery.

you did not spank me anywhere shill, your just appearing now to cover the back of your matey the other shill

You're a low class fellow, and your constant reliance on copy pastes in lieu of your own words, show that you are almost a robotic repeater of other people's words in an attempt to give yourself the sheen of erudition.

I bet you don't understand a SINGLE word you have copy pasted most of the time.

i copy pasted some describtions becuse rapunzel wants references, cant you conmprehend why such a simple thing is nessecary? i also provided my own explanations using my own words too 100% beneath the copying qoutes. So try again shill, and when i debated with you before i used 1-2 copy qoutes tops all the rest was my own formulations and i did spend alot of time composing my lines of tought those previous posts. . But we cant rely on liars telling the truth can we?

This forum and this discussion in particular is clearly way out of your depth.
No its not, and none of the honest truthers are falling for your bullshit,
your matey rapunzel lied and i caught him doing that.

Now sit down, shut the fuck up, and LEARN from people here who could teach you wisdom if only you had the wit to realise it.

whats the matter shill, cant stand it when someone picks up on the lies of your fellow mate eh?

sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #550
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

Wow. I'm impressed that you actually managed to answer my post with your own words and you failed to mention Matthew Delooze even once.

Perhaps you DO have a brain after all.

As for Rapunzel being my 'mate' well, you'd have to ask her about that, but it's probably unlikely, me speaking up against paganism and its various crimes and her being a pagan.

However I will stand side by side with her if she is speaking the truth and in this case she certainly is.

My only agenda here has always been 'truth' and YOU my poor fellow have found yourself to be on the wrong side of it.
Old 22-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #551
themime

The other day I was fixing a machine and put down a pair of bright yellow pliers on top of it while adjusting a pipe. Anyway so I turn back and for the life of me I can't see them despite the fact that I know I've just put them down. That's right bright yellow, fairly big pliers on top of a grey surface and I just could find them.

Turns out I'd put them about 7 inches over from where I remembered them to be and I guess my mind just could recognise something that hadn't been mapped out and linked to a memory.

The point being that without context I could be looking straight at a lizardman, birdman or pair of bright yellow pliers without seeing them.

Who knows? I guess personal experience only goes so far unless you plan to convince others.

Last edited by themime; 22-02-2013 at 06:22 PM.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #552
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleisthenes View Post
This thread has become an embarrassment. You cannot force one to believe what you personally do. (this goes either way, for or against reptilian theories)

Live and let live.
I rather like the "debates" here...

Bottom line is...sooner or later debunkers will be asskicked to kingdom come.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #553
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
I rather like the "debates" here...

Bottom line is...sooner or later debunkers will be asskicked to kingdom come.
Lol, most of the time you people have your feet firmly in your mouths so I don't see you able to do much kicking.
Old 23-02-2013, 10:22 AM   #554
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleisthenes View Post

Live and let live.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BELIEVE...JUST TO OBSERVE, SHUT UP AND WAKE UP ...

How is it possible that a planet containing BILLIONS of intelligent conscious beings capable of producing wonders goes totally bankrupt in every country, creed and culture in a period of less than a century, through the secret work of a handful of Elites???

How come debunkers persist in calling out for a smoking gun when the gun is not only smoking but it`s a machine gun firing round after round continuously?

How can debunkers not see that a predator with the shapeshifting powers of the biblical demons hiding in plain sight is not expected to leave fingerprints on the smoking gun?

What kind of debunking idiots lurk on this thread???
I never cease to be amazed.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 23-02-2013 at 10:25 AM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #555
darklord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
THERE IS NOTHING TO BELIEVE...JUST TO OBSERVE, SHUT UP AND WAKE UP ...

How is it possible that a planet containing BILLIONS of intelligent conscious beings capable of producing wonders goes totally bankrupt in every country, creed and culture in a period of less than a century, through the secret work of a handful of Elites???

How come debunkers persist in calling out for a smoking gun when the gun is not only smoking but it`s a machine gun firing round after round continuously?

How can debunkers not see that a predator with the shapeshifting powers of the biblical demons hiding in plain sight is not expected to leave fingerprints on the smoking gun?

What kind of debunking idiots lurk on this thread???
I never cease to be amazed.
Do you ever get tired of being right all the time?
darklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #556
ahdc
Banned

the secrets in the water.
ahdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #557
rapunzel

Quote:
what can i say to a shill and a witch that belongs to a disinfo force?
Why are people called shills and whatever because they disagree with others. Pathetic. On the other hand do others here find it very worrying that someone seeks to drown out another person’s opinions by shrieking ‘shill’ at them all the time. The same thing happens in politics when people use the terms ‘commie’ or ‘fascist’ whenever someone voices an opinion they disagree with. I believe that using these terms, as well as shill and similar words, is an excuse to not engage in any discussion for the simple reason that those using these words do not have the ability to string two coherent thoughts together without someone behind prompting them and supplying the words.

Quote:
you arrogantly call matthew a liar!
Now watch as the cultist defend his Leader even when the Leader has been shown to be in the wrong. Thoroughly brainwashed you are.

Quote:

Being the primeval waters of Egyptian mythology, Nun is in rare illustrations is pictured as a bearded man with the head or either a frog, eagle, or serpent, standing waist-deep in water with arms raised to support the solar barque, in which the sun-disk was being raised up by a scarab
You have copied that from the Mystica without giving a link to it, which is against the rules here because you are making it seem like your own work.

Here is the link

http://www.themystica.org/mythical-f...icles/nun.html

The three authors given at the bottom of the page are not Egyptian specialists in any shape or form and so cannot be relied on to be accurate. I notice that this Mythica page provides no illustrations from wall paintings or papyri about the solar boat and Nun so unless you can supply this missing information your statement is worth nothing. You seem to be one of those people who will believe anything that’s written on the Internet. You don’t seem to know the first thing about scholarship or the requirements of primary documentation do you?

I have just noticed that at the end of your post you have the nerve to name the sources you supposedly got your information from. This makes it seem as if you have read all three authors and drawn your information from there. But you haven’t have you? You have just copied them from the bottom of the web page. Then you are dishonest in making it seem you have read all three books.

Either Delooze has lied and invented the idea of a serpent holding up the solar boat or else he has been confused by the fact that in the Proto Sinatic Hebrew alphabet the letter Nun, which by the way has nothing to do with the Egyptian god, was drawn as a serpent.

Quote:
moreover...

Nun was believed to still exist; his representation was seen in the water discovered whenever a well was dug, and in the flooding waters of the Nile. Occasionally it was thought that the waters of Nun, which surrounded the floating earth, would one day re-envelop the world and Atum would revert to his original form as a serpent;
You have done the same as before in quoting from Mystica without giving the site the acknowledgement. You should read the rules sometime.

Quote:
could you comprehend that or are you clining on to a an expert egyptologist for an explanation?

Nun would reverse the the evolution of atum all the way back to his orginal form as a serpent. Atum came from the chaos so did the lotusflower. In his reverse and orginal state, atum was exposed as an serpent. when the order was swallowed by the waters so was the aspect of the sun god who orginally came from the primeval waters and therefore he returned to his orginal image.

what carved him as the snake trough the re-enveloping the world (the order) and thus reverting him back to his original and watery form? it was the chaos

I do not need to cling on to any Egyptologist but what you do not seem to recognise is that there is no one Egyptian theology but there are many, some contradicting each other. Of course I recognise that in some theologies Atum is sometimes represented as a snake, as are other deities. Here is a link to it

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/religion/atem.htm

Snakes were both sacred and hated by the Egyptians as note one in the link above makes clear

“The role of the snake in the Egyptian mythology is ambiguous. On the one hand it personifies evil and destruction, such as Apep or Sebau attempting the destruction of Re on his nightly journey through the underworld, on the other hand the snake also symbolizes creation, rebirth and life after death. As the world encircler it was the chaos surrounding the world of Maat, while the snake biting its own tail symbolized eternity.”

Since one of the meanings of the name of Atum signifies totality he obviously combined within himself every being on earth. You seem to have started by arguing that Nun was a serpent which I disagreed with, now you have progressed to claiming Atum as a serpent which everyone would agree with so I don’t see why you should take such a triumphalist tone in showing some facts which no one would disagree with. Your tactic is called ‘bait and switching’ I believe.

Quote:
Sources:

Cotterell, Arthur, A Dictionary of World Mythology, New York, G. P. Putman's Sons, 1980, pp. 40-41
Grimal, Pierre, Larousse World Mythology, Secaucus, New Jersey, Chartwell Books, 1965, pp. 30-40
Ions, Veronuca, Egyptian Mythology, Feltham, Middlesex, Hamlyn Publishing Group, Ltd., 1968. p. 39
This is your source link which I spoke of earlier and your dishonest attempt to make it seem as if you had personally read and quoted from each author.

Quote:
Your being a delibrate imbecill becuse as the shill you are you have no other choice.
I have plenty of choices about what I believe unlike you who seem paralysed into repeating the nonsense from Delooze. By the way, I’d really appreciate it if you used your spell checker.

Quote:
as for your remarks about my foul language; listen we are not going to discuss things like demented and conformed robots, we are spritual beings with emotions to boot, and we like to practise honest self expression not limited to only hunky dory love of the passive form, or the cold and submissive chainful logical reasoning that they teach and endorse in academical schools.
In my experience really spiritual people do not need to use foul language and the fact that you are using your supposed ‘spirituality’ to excuse it tells us all we need to know about you.

Whatever makes you think that logical reasoning is submissive? And what does ‘chainful’ mean?

Quote:
That’s your opinion and quite frankly anyone of sound mind reading your opinions would not give them much credit. Anyhow, believe what you like, my self respect doesn’t depend on the approval of others or to put it another way, my locus of self esteem is not external.

Old 25-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #558
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Wow. I'm impressed that you actually managed to answer my post with your own words and you failed to mention Matthew Delooze even once.

Perhaps you DO have a brain after all.

As for Rapunzel being my 'mate' well, you'd have to ask her about that, but it's probably unlikely, me speaking up against paganism and its various crimes and her being a pagan.

However I will stand side by side with her if she is speaking the truth and in this case she certainly is.

My only agenda here has always been 'truth' and YOU my poor fellow have found yourself to be on the wrong side of it.
Thanks for your support in this thread. Much appreciated.

Old 25-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #559
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconeyes View Post
You mean you can't read, and no, you haven't still answered my question...
I have fully answered your question. If you think I have not then you need to explain why my answer was unacceptable.

Quote:
Ah, so you're just repeating your pathetic lie again, so let me just repeat this

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...197052&page=27
By the way, when you want to display a link to another post, instead of linking to the whole page you just need to click on the post number at the top right hand corner of the post you want to link to. This will bring that post up in a separate window and you can link to that. It makes it much easier for others to read. Did you understand those instructions?

What you need to do is to explain exactly why you don’t believe what I say and why you think I am lying. Or is that asking too much of your over taxed brain? I know you want to believe these are alien reptiles but I’m afraid that wanting something to be true doesn’t make that thing true. You’ll understand that when you grow up and get out into the world.

Quote:
I repeat Mathew Deluce shows photos of strange alien reptiles and these can be found on the walls of the Temple of Hathor...
I have given you plenty of evidence , including pictorial evidence, that they are Egyptian gods and not alien reptiles. If you cannot understand my replies perhaps this Forum is too grown up for you and you should find one suitable for a remedial class.

Quote:
When you take a look especially from around 1:29 to 2:52 into the above clip there you see another good example of a reptilian shapeshifter with "Lizard slits" in the eyes...
Once more for the hard of understanding – I don’t use You Tube for information, particularly distorted videos.

Last edited by rapunzel; 25-02-2013 at 08:02 PM.