Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #21
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
Hello again

It's nice to see many different people have responded to this thread already.

If anybody wanna show me proof by linking me to websites that's ok. But also wright your own proof, what hard facts do yourself know to support these claims?.

Reply to Ufochick

It is not my job to proof reptilians doesn't exist. It's the people who believe all these things to proof it. I could say i have an invincible friend and you can't proof he doesn't exist. Just like with religion it is never the atheist's job to proof God doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on the believers.

Yes i disagree with David Icke's theories, but I'm researching them instead of just being ignorant. If i can be shown great proof of these theories I'll happily change my mind.
You either agree or you do not, you can either accept the amounts of historical documentation and ancient texts or you can dismiss them as fancy - you see, the 'burden of proof,' is not on anyone. No one is asking you to believe, it is up to you to make a choice whether you do or do not.

No one has to prove the reptilians exist, the proof is there, left to us through history in ancient manuscripts, carvings and texts - if you wish to accept it then you will, if you wish to ignore it then you will.

There is no burden of proof.

I'm sure no-one here wishes to change your mind, because that is only for you to do.

It is clear from your OP that you have not read any of David's books. You appear to have a very limited grasp of what David has said - i suggest that if you require proof of reptilians then you read either the Biggest Secret or the Lion Sleeps No More and actually study the jigsaw that David has put together from information collected over his twenty year research.

Having read the books, then you will be able to make an educated decision.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #22
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
Hello again

It's nice to see many different people have responded to this thread already.

If anybody wanna show me proof by linking me to websites that's ok. But also wright your own proof, what hard facts do yourself know to support these claims?.

Reply to Ufochick

It is not my job to proof reptilians doesn't exist. It's the people who believe all these things to proof it. I could say i have an invincible friend and you can't proof he doesn't exist. Just like with religion it is never the atheist's job to proof God doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on the believers.

Yes i disagree with David Icke's theories, but I'm researching them instead of just being ignorant. If i can be shown great proof of these theories I'll happily change my mind.

LOL I have no burden of proof.. if you want to reject the fact that reptilians exist it's ok with me.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
btrayd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I'm not quite sure
Posts: 252
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
I do kinda get some of this above.



No, the Reptilian thing does matter very much. Yes there is an Elite, yes there are people pulling the strings from behind the scenes. But We have to separate the facts from the fiction




This is kinda like saying 911 maybe didn't actually happen. It might have just been media propaganda. Since this is your only source you got it from and if you claim to have seen 911 live then your claim is similar to saying you saw an UFO.
You have to do your own research--like many in this thread have already said. When you do that you find , as an independent researcher, you will agree and disagree with things others put forth. It is not about being a "follower"-this is not a religion. You work off of research done by others and grow from there. If you cannot agree with the reptilian hypothesis, that is fine. No one cares if you agree or not, it is not up to anyone to show you "proof". But look at the evidence that helps you get a better understanding of the world you live in.

I still do not think, at this point, that it matters if the ruling families are reptilian or not. What matters is seeing the control grid and finding ways of dismantling it. unless I come face to face with one of them and they shift I will never need to "believe" the reptilian thing. (if it does happen, I would think "Whoa! Icke was right!" with a lot of swear words thrown in)

It seems you hit the nail on the head in comparing 911 to reptilians. You have to accept the proof given to you -if you were not there. The official story does not hold water for 911 (members of the 911 Commission want a new unhampered investigation,themselves) but it gets parroted back all the time and it is taught as proof. While any counter argument based on physical evidence or eyewitness testimony is scoffed at by those in authority. Much like people do to those who attempt to provide "evidence" of the reptilian hypothesis or in fact anything that goes against the status quo.

As to your "I do kinda get some of this above." in response to my, very brief, refutation on what you think Mr. Icke says about reptilians, this tells me you do not wish to put yourself out and do research. This goes along with your demand to be given hard evidence "Show me Proof!"

I can understand wanting to get the cliff notes version of things - research can be boring, depressing, and at times dangerous. But, I can guarantee that if you embark on that road--you will never be able to see the world the same way again, and that is a danger as well. You can lose a lot of people in your life, without even mentioning lizard people, when you start to question things.

Last edited by btrayd; 14-01-2012 at 05:21 PM.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #24
madame_follette
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In a fruit & veg aisle somewhere near YOU!
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
You want proof? Eat some magic mushrooms or smoke some salvia divinorum. You won`t ask these silly questions again.
I have found that even being a teeny bit stoned can help in terms of opening up your senses. I saw my first 'shapeshift' if you will, whilst mildly under the influence.

I have smoked since but tend not to be out in public when doing so, so I never saw anything similar again.

Of course, people will say it was because I was smoking that I 'thought' I actually saw what I saw, I cannot disprove this. I know what I actually saw though, and to me, that's all that matters.

As others have stated, this all happened way before I knew anything of Icke's work or 'inter-dimensional' beings.

Last edited by madame_follette; 14-01-2012 at 05:29 PM.
madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #25
pwe11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Proof of Reptilians

Hello. I am new to this Forum but not new to Icke. My purpose in posting this is not to argue with you on any of your points, but rather to show you something that I saw on January 12th this year. I was half- asleep at 11:04 P.M. when something startled me on television. The channel was on MSNBC and "The Ed Show" wih Ed Schultz was in its opening segment. I rewound the DVR and was astounded. I can't say for sure that this was a shapeshift, but I can say positively that this is the highest quality video I've ever seen that looks like a shapeshift. I grabbed my IPhone4 S and filmed the actual LCD screen and was shocked how detailed it was. The broadcast was in 720P, my screen is 1080p, and the video I shot was in 1080P. I sent to my brother, who has more video capability and know-how than me, who made a video and posted to youtube. Here it is . The video is currently in 480p. The original footage that I have is in 720P.
Interestingly, we found the archived Video on MSNBC's website the next day. The wild stuff that I filmed had been edited out, not to mention that the poor video quality they used in archiving the footage prevents any real analysis. The only thing I can say with 100% certainty is that I filmed exactly what was broadcast on MSNBC the night of 1-12-12 at 11:04 PM and that footage is in the above referenced link. Please post your opinions after viewing the video. Thanks.
pwe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #26
freethinker7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hello again forum

First a respond to Merlincove

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
You either agree or you do not, you can either accept the amounts of historical documentation and ancient texts or you can dismiss them as fancy
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
No one has to prove the reptilians exist, the proof is there, left to us through history in ancient manuscripts, carvings and texts - if you wish to accept it then you will, if you wish to ignore it then you will.
First of what "historical documentation" are you talking about? And as I wrote in my OP I think Its very much possible The ancient myths are true, that aliens visited earth, but not necessarily Reptiles. But these ancient myths doesn't proof that reptilians rule the world and still do today.


To Merlincove and Ufochick

The burden of proof is always on the believers. Though if you guys don't feel like proven your beliefs then that's fine.


Respond to btrayd

I am doing my own research but so far from researching as well as listening to David Icke I don't see any truth too this theory. This is why i thought i would ask people who believe in it and This forum is obviously the best place to do it. I don't find research boring at all i think i have researched almost all conspiracy theories there is to see if there is something to them instead of just dismiss them without research.

__________________________________________________ _____


All I'm asking is for you people who believe in all these theories I wrote in my OP that David Icke talks about. to tell me what proof You can show me. You have to be able to proof it yourself, instead of just tell me to research more. It's easy to just say that when you can't proof it yourself.


you guys who believe in these theories has to have some kind of proof to believe them(and this proof is what I'm asking to hear). Or else if you don't have any, your believe's are similar to religion and maybe you should ask yourself: What if what I'm believing isn't true.
freethinker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #27
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
The burden of proof is always on the believers. Though if you guys don't feel like proven your beliefs then that's fine.
There is more than enough proof here http://whale.to/b/reptilian_h.html plus a shed load of circumstantial evidence here http://whale.to/c/reptilian_evidence.html

That should take you a few months to read. And why haven't you done that already? The only person I have to convince is myself, and that takes some doing I can tell you, hence all the collected evidence. People who want me to spoon feed them all that evidence, no comment. And use of the word 'belief' shows you are just a believer. Ie someone who can't think for himself, a closed mind http://whale.to/c/an_open_mind.html

the 'show me the proof' line is either 1. From someone who is a closet pyjama person who desperately doesn't want to believe yet has convinced himself he is a 'free thinker' and a red pill person. I don't think so.

2. A timewaster or dark sider

Last edited by whale; 15-01-2012 at 04:49 PM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #28
btrayd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I'm not quite sure
Posts: 252
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If you do not find any references that you choose to believe that is fine. No one insists that you "believe" a theory--we are not the mainstream where if you disagree you face prison or if in school a failing grade.

I do not believe the theory like I have said before I simply do not disbelieve. It is in the realm of possibility. Much like evolution- it is still a theory and regardless of what others aver it has not been proven. So, I keep it in the back of my mind while I research other subjects or individuals. I'm getting quite a folder of incidental information which gives anecdotal evidence but hard proof, I have none.

As to having researched almost all conspiracy theories--I find that hard to believe. Just following one will lead to a dozen others which lead to a dozen more each--the rabbit hole is an incredibly twisted warren which gives no indication of ending.

(when you start to translate text from the original languages-trust me it will be boring because you have to do pages upon pages to find anything worthwhile and even then you might not find anything. )

Last edited by btrayd; 15-01-2012 at 07:54 PM.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #29
saty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
You want proof? Eat some magic mushrooms or smoke some salvia divinorum. You won`t ask these silly questions again.
add DMT and ayahuasca to that list.
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 15-01-2012 at 07:59 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #30
cont
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,970
Likes: 1,137 (616 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
Icke's Reptilian theory (correct me if I'm wrong) is the idea that a lizard race from another star system, are really the ones ruling our world. These Reptile's have to drink human blood to disguise themselves as humans. The people that are Reptiles according to Icke is The British royal family, Pope Benedict XVI Tony Blair, George.H.W Bush, George. W Bush.
Quote:
Science : Can DNA in food find its way into cells?

THE adage that "you are what you eat" has taken on a whole new meaning. Researchers in Germany claim that DNA fed to a mouse can survive digestion and invade cells throughout its body. Because food contains DNA, this may be a way for species to acquire genes, they argue.
Source
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #31
freethinker7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I know it's hard to show some absolute evidence but at least show something solid that makes these theories seem highly likely.


First a respond to pwe11

That is a digital error. Notice how at exactly the same time an error also happens at his mouth.


Respond to cont

people eat animals everyday. What are you trying to say with your quote?


Respond to whale

The source you linked me to, I think is really bad. It provides no proof nor any solid things to backup this theory. the people it list as reptilians I find it completely ridiculous. Like these guys are reptile's: Al Pacino, Ron Paul, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Taylor swift just to name a few.


Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
People who want me to spoon feed them all that evidence, no comment. And use of the word 'belief' shows you are just a believer. Ie someone who can't think for himself, a closed mind
Spoon feed? I am just researching these theories I posted in my OP and i haven't found anything solid to backup those theories. So i thought i would ask people who believe in them, what proof do they have THEMSELVES to believe in these theories, and if they would like to post it in this thread(If you don't feel like it then you don't have to). I'm interested in hearing what solid proof do people have themselves to backup their beliefs.

Yes i can think for myself and no I'm not close minded. I know how to think critically and right now I'm just asking critical questions to Icke's theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
the 'show me the proof' line is either 1. From someone who is a closet pyjama person who desperately doesn't want to believe yet has convinced himself he is a 'free thinker' and a red pill person. I don't think so.

2. A timewaster or dark sider
First of I don't see how I'm a time waster and I'll change my mind if I'm shown some solid proof for this theory.
freethinker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #32
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
First of I don't see how I'm a time waster and I'll change my mind if I'm shown some solid proof for this theory.
actually, the mind sees what it believes, as John Lilly alludes to:

"In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind there are no limits."--John Lilly

and Goethe

"We see only what we know."---Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

'show me the proof' reminds me of the Indian saying:

You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.--Native American Proverb

'show me the proof' is a hard game of pretending to be asleep based on past players

I get that on the medical side--they can't accept the medical truths so they come to whale and go on about the Protocols or the Reptilians etc, anything way out to the normal person

just like you picked the reptoids, the way out part of the reptilian agenda, rather than the all the basic reptilian evidence
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #33
terrorworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 513
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
LOL so many come here wanting "proof" of something. The thing is you can't prove something doesn't exist. You have already said you disagree with David's theories so why waste your time here?
I'd use a similar formulation:
Please those people who believe reptilians/satanic bloodlines or what you want them to call please show me a proof that they DON'T exist.
It's impossible to do that, by definition !
It's even impossible to prove that shapeshifting 'is definitely impossible'.
One reason for this is that it's proven that dark matter makes up ca. 90% of this universe. And it must be around us here.
And if it's distributed regularly then somehow there'll be a way of explaining why we can't notice it on the scales. Perhaps it has got to do something with antigravity (see Paul LaViolette, allegedly sub-quantum physics).

Even if dark matter wouldn't exist then of course it was possible that parallel universes etc. could exist, without gravitational influences on each other, and we wouldn't know about them, and beings from that parallel universe somehow could come over into this world, or influence it somehow.
I always haven't understood those thinkers-in-the-box (non-research scientists I'd call them) who claim 'something is definitely impossible'... it might be impossible on base of those rules they think that should reign such a phenomenon, and they never notice their own blinkers (blinders).
This is just arrogant narrow-mindedness.
__________________
'He who does not notice in a certain age that he's surrounded mostly by idiots he does not notice for a certain reason. ' Curt Goetz
'The most dangerous enemy of truth is the compact majority.' (Henrik Ibsen)
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #34
terrorworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 513
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker7 View Post
Hello again

It's nice to see many different people have responded to this thread already.

If anybody wanna show me proof by linking me to websites that's ok. But also wright your own proof, what hard facts do yourself know to support these claims?.
Why don't you go to YouTube and insert 'Reptilians' into the search field ?

For example this video:


Compare it with this 'debunking video':
I recommend to use your logic - if you're not one of these debunker kings yourself, of course.

Of course there have been numerous good reptilian videos in this thread here.
At best we should have a special subthread here with only the real good videos, but then there should be a moderator to supervise that.
I think this is impossible.
__________________
'He who does not notice in a certain age that he's surrounded mostly by idiots he does not notice for a certain reason. ' Curt Goetz
'The most dangerous enemy of truth is the compact majority.' (Henrik Ibsen)
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #35
saty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Arguably one of the best proofs out there.


This one is epic

__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 17-01-2012 at 08:47 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #36
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
Arguably one of the best proofs out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEU7NcIFAWg

This one is epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaaubr3nnHI


I didn't see anything in the first one. O.o

Now the second one is a classic. It has not, cannot, nor ever will be debunked as a lightning, camera flaws, blot marks, or weather balloons.

Last edited by kitabatake; 17-01-2012 at 09:17 PM.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #37
saty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I didn't see anything in the first one. O.o
look into his eyes , it is clear as day.Btw take a look at his mouth after 0:33 and tell me what you think
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 17-01-2012 at 09:29 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #38
ultimate_warlord
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Andromeda
Posts: 4,331
Likes: 4 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I didn't see anything in the first one. O.o

Now the second one is a classic. It has not, cannot, nor ever will be debunked as a lightning, camera flaws, blot marks, or weather balloons.
Maybe swamp gas if he was crawling in some mangroves after insects before the interview. Could be flocks of geese or the planet venus, though...LOL.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #39
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Maybe swamp gas if he was crawling in some mangroves after insects before the interview. Could be flocks of geese or the planet venus, though...LOL.

I had no idea that Bush Sr. makes it a recreation to play in swamps. Reptiles enjoy swampy areas. Hmmm... Haha! People will say anything but, "I was wrong" huh? >
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #40
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
look into his eyes , it is clear as day.Btw take a look at his mouth after 0:33 and tell me what you think
I saw what you mean when I actually went to youtube and watched it in full screen. His eyes were doing some weird stuff for sure. The mouth was weird as well.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.