Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 21-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
imbreeze
Banned

Default Question for lizard people believers

So, I've been quietly reading these forums for quite a while now, and I have just one simple question to ask -

Have you [believers] conducted any of your own research into your "beliefs"? Or did you one day run across an article or post about lizard people, and being the gullible person you are, or perhaps unsatisfied with the general explanations of the world - believed it?

Why do you believe it? If David Icke and the rest of the partially-loony "influential key-players" had instead stated that they are butterfly people who instead of becoming royal family and eating babies, become royal family and suck the brains out of babies like butterflies suck nectar (afterall, they would be butterfly people), would you believe that as well?

I wonder if we would see youtube videos about politicians sleeping habits, and how the way they wrap themselves up in a blanket at night suggests they are replicating being inside of a kecoon. lol.

Not saying I don't believe in it, not saying I do either -- I just find it fucking ridiculous that people on this board call those who don't believe "sheep", while they grasped the ideas and concepts of another INDIVIDUAL, without conducting any of their own research and theories.

I guess now people will say I am a reptilian entitiy who is a part of the illuminati, masons, or the royal family and I am trying to sway people's opinions on these subjects. Right? or I'm sheep.

Just curious, if you believe in lizard/alligator/iguana people, why do you? What facts, or pieces of evidence are you aware of that confirm this for you?

Last edited by imbreeze; 21-08-2011 at 05:19 PM.
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
neutrino
Inactive

I don't believe nor disbelieve, I keep an open mind about the majority of things.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Exclamation that's why I know who are the Lizards really are

Just try it once & replace the word Lizards with the word "Elite = ET" or Zionists.

Then see if everything makes more sense to you?

It's not important what you believe it's important what you understand!

Believe is nothing with no value = zero, null, zipo totally unusable in the real world! ..... IMO!!!!

There are times when you don't name the Parasites by there real name so you don't end up with parasites all over you're carpet & family!

Imagination is a powerful tool if you can interpret it correctly!

I'm sure you don't know what Jesus virgin birth really means????

You see I do know exactly what it means that's why I know who the Lizards really are ......

There are times where you have to change this 1 + 1 = 2 to this >>>
0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 = 2 ...... you see I still ended up with 2 but not with 3.

Last edited by oiram; 21-08-2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3879 = 27
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Just try it once & replace the word Lizards with the word "Elite = ET" or Zionists.

There are times when you don't name the Parasites by there real name so you don't end up with parasites all over you're place & family!

You see I do know exactly that's why I know who the Lizards really are ......

0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 = 2 ...... you see I still ended up with two but not with 3.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #5
vodkafan28

I believe they exist because I know someone that saw one before, an actual shapeshifter.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=170140

And, it's not like David Icke, Stewart Swerdlow, etc. were smoking weed all day and made this **** up. People from all over have seen the reptilians, so I don't understand what more the skeptics want.
vodkafan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
imbreeze
Banned

Quote:

Believe is nothing with no value = zero, null, zipo totally unusable in the real world! ..... IMO!!!!

There are times when you don't name the Parasites by there real name so you don't end up with parasites all over you're carpet & family!

You see I do know exactly what it means that's why I know who the Lizards really are ......

0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 = 2 ...... you see I still ended up with 2 but not with 3.

Right, because lizard-people believers do not really believe lizard people are lizard people, instead they are TPTB, who exhibit tongue movements like "lizards" and have eyes that slit like lizards, according to brightly lit youtube videos.

Lol.

I await the day a home video depicts "shapeshifting" (funny how a simple camera illusion only occuring on TV programs with bright light and never in REGULAR environments is enough to convince people).

Sorry for talking in circles a bit, I just really didn't understand the purpose of your post, were you dodging the question? Do you believe in reptilian people? If so, why?

And if not, why?
Old 21-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #7
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkafan28 View Post
I believe they exist because I know someone that saw one before, an actual shapeshifter.

And, it's not like David Icke, Stewart Swerdlow, etc. were smoking weed all day and made this **** up. People from all over have seen the reptilians, so I don't understand what more the skeptics want.
Yes & some if not all Jews say they are the chosen shits! ...... so who do you believe?

Answer: you never believe anyone & nothing more then yourself.

Once you personally see one Lizard then you should report back to us!

There is only one single person you could ever trust & that's yourself! ...
Like 1 + 1 = 2

End of logical comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
Right, because lizard-people believers do not really believe lizard people are lizard people, instead they are TPTB, who exhibit tongue movements like "lizards" and have eyes that slit like lizards, according to brightly lit youtube videos.

Lol.

I await the day a home video depicts "shapeshifting" (funny how a simple camera illusion only occuring on TV programs with bright light and never in REGULAR environments is enough to convince people).

Sorry for talking in circles a bit, I just really didn't understand the purpose of your post, were you dodging the question? Do you believe in reptilian people? If so, why?

And if not, why?

Sorry I forgot you never ever trust any Jewish owned MSM & Hollywood movies! ... Full Stop!

You remember the 9/11 movie bits on the news ...... well that's it they all just movies created for there agendas.

No I did not dodged you're question at all; but to understand my reply you got to use the thing called logical brain ......

The same counts for all Books ever written including Davids books ....... the key is the comm & sense & logical brain without it you will be lost in this game! ..... Trust Me!

Just specially for you I show you how it could be done to fool you & the rest of the believers! ...... yes they very, very real >>>>>>>
Contact Lenses but not ........

Lizard once!!!!!!

http://img2.photographersdirect.com/.../pd1022781.jpg

Weird Contact Lenses
Weird Contact Lenses, really weird! If you want something out of the ordinary when it comes to contact lenses then you might want to have a look at these special effect lenses, also known as crazy contacts or Halloween contact lenses, right from Hollywood plots. From a happy face to a soccer ball, see some of the craziest contact lenses ever worn.

Weird Contact Lenses - Mickey Mouses

http://www.youknowit.com/contact-len.../cat-contacts/
http://wootbymai.blogspot.com/2011/0...ct-lenses.html

My Personal notes:
Woe, Woe, Woe Perfect Again!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 3880 = 19 & a 80 what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu19.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 19

Symbolism
This number is in relation with the Son of God, according to Abellio.

According to R. Allendy, "it is the unit being established in the universe, 10, between the multiplied parts and by an act of reciprocal solidarity, 9. Thus is constituted and appeared the cosmic individuality, 1 + 9 = 10 = 1".

Represent "the number of the star which illuminates the intelligence, invigorates the innocents or the pure hearts, illustrated by children playing in the garden of the humanity, when the peace is made between the empires", according to Charrot.

Symbolize the harmony, the knowledge acquired by the sun and which goes of par with the moon, according to Creusot.

In Japan, 19 is a sign carrying misfortune because it is said JUKU, which means also "sorrows repeated".
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu19.php

Properties of the number 80

Symbolism
According to R. Allendy, this number "represents the karmic liberation for the whole of the creatures of Cosmos, or the community of the initiate disengaged of the fate of reincarnations, the communion of Saints or the Great White Lodge".

This number corresponds to the Hebraic letter phe, in form of hung lamp, and to the seventeenth Arcane of the Tarot, the Star, which is represented generally with eight branches.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu80.php

Last edited by oiram; 21-08-2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3880 = 19 & a 80
Old 21-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #8
imbreeze
Banned

And I also wonder --

Let's say reptilian people were confirmed to be real, and that the videos that depict said reptilians "shapeshifting", or changing the appearance of their eyes was proof that the person in the video was in fact a reptilian, what would it mean?

Is it a good thing to be reptilian, or is it a bad thing? If it is a good thing to be a reptilian, why do people act like it's a bad thing, and if it's a bad thing, are we going to say all reptilians are bad much like the world stereotypes various races/backgrounds?

If reptilians are bad, why are they bad? Who says they are bad?

If reptilians are good, why are they good, who says they are good?

And if reptilians.. are.. er, well, reptilians, and have been so for thousands of years, why is it that there is no solid concrete proof? Because the powers that be make it so right? Who are the powers that be, reptilians as well?

Blah blah blah, someone enlighten me
Old 21-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #9
imbreeze
Banned

Quote:

I know someone that saw a mermaid before, an actual person that lives in the water.

People all over the world claim to have seen mermaids, I just can't understand why no one believes it Maybe David Icke and others have some kind of purpose on this planet which allows them to see such things, or perhaps it's just a mental disorder...

Or possibly a money fueled motive.

Who knows, all I am saying is that it is ridiculous to hold on to ideas which are not your own when you have done no research what's so ever into the matters and are simply taking someone else's word for it, which is pretty much what this forum is against.

Irony, I love it, I fucking love it!
Old 21-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #10
vodkafan28

Quote:
[INDENT]

Yes & some if not all Jews say they are the chosen shits! ...... so who do you believe?

Answer: you never believe anyone & nothing more then yourself.

Once you personally see one Lizard then you should report back to us!

There is only one single person you could ever trust & that's yourself! ...
Like 1 + 1 = 2

End of logical comment!

I still don't understand what Jews have in this whole conspiracy. And using your logic, there's no point in going to school, for example, because you can't trust teachers or anyone that works there. Might as well cut off from society completely.

Last edited by vodkafan28; 21-08-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #11
paloem

well there is the reptillian brain , and these people only function with that part , normal senses of empathy and a strong conscience of right and wrong seem to be disreguarded and replaced with the pack mentality and the hive mindset.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #12
jjeanjeane

Default Out them

[QUOTE=imbreeze;1060145247] Yeah you said it! Instead of people just getting info from something they read or dreamt or bad video etc etc.. Why oh why cant these so called reps be outed! If infact they do exist,then we need people to help get them outa the closset! Im on a quest to find myself some reps & not in dream time or astral but here & now! So come on lets out the LIZARDS ect... Also iv been told that because im able to lift my vibrational being im out of the range in which they exist in! Well why didnt i see them before i was shown how to lift my vibrational state! I can see into the dimention that runs within the norm 24/7 so where are they! Im shinning like a star chakra wise & have been told that id be bleeding my energy into the etheric & attract alot of bad entities reps etc! But all they do is just flit about me or walk on by! Has anyone realy seen these reps face to face or is it just all imagination! Prey tell!
jjeanjeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #13
vodkafan28

Quote:
I know someone that saw a mermaid before, an actual person that lives in the water.

People all over the world claim to have seen mermaids, I just can't understand why no one believes it Maybe David Icke and others have some kind of purpose on this planet which allows them to see such things, or perhaps it's just a mental disorder...

Or possibly a money fueled motive.

Who knows, all I am saying is that it is ridiculous to hold on to ideas which are not your own when you have done no research what's so ever into the matters and are simply taking someone else's word for it, which is pretty much what this forum is against.

Irony, I love it, I fucking love it!
Well, most people take other people's words as fact, especially when watching the news. Or invading Iraq for WMDs and Libya to "help the people".

Okay, and if you are interested in mermaids and feel it's worth researching, then do it. I personally have tried to get in contact with the "society" that deals with this reptilian/Illuminati stuff. It didn't work out but screw them, I'm doing my own thing. I don't think violence will get rid of them anyway. I'm just sitting back and watching the show.
Old 21-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #14
oiram
Inactive

Wink Well that was a logical smart comment & I mean it!

Quote:
I still don't understand what Jews have in this whole conspiracy. And using your logic, there's no point in going to school, for example, because you can't trust teachers or anyone that works there. Might as well cut off from society completely.
Well that was a logical smart comment & I mean it!

You are actually learning fast ...... in a way!

With the Jewish/Zionist connection part you need to do some more research all by yourself!

It all takes time! ..... where have you been since 9/11?

You could have learned so much since then......

Quote:
Well, most people take other people's words as fact, especially when watching the news. Or invading Iraq for WMDs and Libya to "help the people".

Okay, and if you are interested in mermaids and feel it's worth researching, then do it. I personally have tried to get in contact with the "society" that deals with this reptilian/Illuminati stuff. It didn't work out but screw them, I'm doing my own thing. I don't think violence will get rid of them anyway. I'm just sitting back and watching the show.
Well non thinking retards do take other people's words & the movie TV industry as fact!

That's the entire problem in the first place ..... & by the way who owns 90% of all the MSM, TV & movie industry world wide? >>Bingo!

I'm just sitting back and watching the show. = Smart intelligent move again!

Last edited by oiram; 21-08-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3881 = 20
Old 21-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #15
vodkafan28

Quote:
Well that was a logical smart comment & I mean it!

You are actually learning fast ...... in a way!

With the Jewish/Zionist connection part you need to do some more research all by yourself!

It all takes time! ..... where have you been since 9/11?

You could have learned so much since then......
I've heard that Zionism was created by the Rothschilds, who are lizards. So I don't believe in blaming the "Jews".

I'm still trying to figure out if you're a "good" guy or "bad" guy...

Last edited by vodkafan28; 21-08-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 21-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #16
oiram
Inactive

Exclamation If you like to know reality then you will read it

Quote:
I've heard that Zionism was created by the Rothschilds, who are lizards. So I don't believe in blaming the "Jews".

I'm still trying to figure out if you're a "good" guy or "bad" guy...
Well I can not help you with the answer if I'm a good or bad guy .... because only you could make such judgment!

Simple solution just search through many of my postings & you should know by the words I wrote if I'm with the light or joint the pit gang!

This is how you do it if you like to know a bit
about any members interests; you not sure of!
Go to the member aviator name click the name than as shown in the image ....

Here is something I really recommend you to read entirely, slowly & over time!

If you like to know reality then you will read it all without pointing fingers!

But please just filter out the Jewish part because they have absolutely nothing to do with it .... it's more like a joint venture of Lizard brains which are executing all of this; all over the world.

Read it & judge for yourself if what is stated corresponds with our actual present world wide situation & reality.

Go Here: http://www.aztlan.net

Some more info in all there links bottom of page: http://www.sweetliberty.org

Last edited by oiram; 21-08-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3882 = 21
Old 21-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #17
wispy
Banned

Quote:
So, I've been quietly reading these forums for quite a while now, and I have just one simple question to ask -

Have you [believers] conducted any of your own research into your "beliefs"? Or did you one day run across an article or post about lizard people, and being the gullible person you are, or perhaps unsatisfied with the general explanations of the world - believed it?

Why do you believe it? If David Icke and the rest of the partially-loony "influential key-players" had instead stated that they are butterfly people who instead of becoming royal family and eating babies, become royal family and suck the brains out of babies like butterflies suck nectar (afterall, they would be butterfly people), would you believe that as well?

I wonder if we would see youtube videos about politicians sleeping habits, and how the way they wrap themselves up in a blanket at night suggests they are replicating being inside of a kecoon. lol.

Not saying I don't believe in it, not saying I do either -- I just find it fucking ridiculous that people on this board call those who don't believe "sheep", while they grasped the ideas and concepts of another INDIVIDUAL, without conducting any of their own research and theories.

I guess now people will say I am a reptilian entitiy who is a part of the illuminati, masons, or the royal family and I am trying to sway people's opinions on these subjects. Right? or I'm sheep.

Just curious, if you believe in lizard/alligator/iguana people, why do you? What facts, or pieces of evidence are you aware of that confirm this for you?
+ 1.

Very good OP.

I guess it could be a bit like Life of Brian. There'd be those walking around wearing just one sandal.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #18
imbreeze
Banned

You'd think with the hundreds of thousands of david icke followers who believe in reptilian beings one, just one person would come in this thread with some sort of evidence, even remotely -- something even SLIGHTLY, if ever so, convincing -- but nope:

NOTHING.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that that's what this thing we call life really is; nothing, and everything. Reality is only your perception of what's real based on your own feelings about what "real" really means. You cannot tell a schizophrenic that that unicorn smoking a blunt on the bench at the bus stop is not real, I mean after all he says he sees a unicorn smoking a blunt on the bench at the stop, what is not real about that.

Now, as much as I would love to believe there is some dark alien/reptilian force controlling the world and possibly the universe, I am not convinced. I do however believe that there are secret agendas of the world, which is why we as humans have in us a drive to want to live, to reproduce, to invent, to be creative -- but I am sure that this "secret agenda" is one that will never be grasped or understood because it isn't meant to me. Perhaps calling certain people retpilian is a person's way of saying a club is a spade, but it's still a card -- I don't know.

I shall now go back to patiently waiting for some type of convincing material, any type of convincing material.

ANYTHING!
Old 21-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #19
whale

Quote:
You'd think with the hundreds of thousands of david icke followers who believe in reptilian beings one, just one person would come in this thread with some sort of evidence, even remotely -- something even SLIGHTLY, if ever so, convincing -- but nope:

NOTHING.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that that's what this thing we call life really is; nothing, and everything. Reality is only your perception of what's real based on your own feelings about what "real" really means. You cannot tell a schizophrenic that that unicorn smoking a blunt on the bench at the bus stop is not real, I mean after all he says he sees a unicorn smoking a blunt on the bench at the stop, what is not real about that.

Now, as much as I would love to believe there is some dark alien/reptilian force controlling the world and possibly the universe, I am not convinced. I do however believe that there are secret agendas of the world, which is why we as humans have in us a drive to want to live, to reproduce, to invent, to be creative -- but I am sure that this "secret agenda" is one that will never be grasped or understood because it isn't meant to me. Perhaps calling certain people retpilian is a person's way of saying a club is a spade, but it's still a card -- I don't know.

I shall now go back to patiently waiting for some type of convincing material, any type of convincing material.

ANYTHING!
Another blue pill or reptoid, take your pick.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #20
thommo

[QUOTE=imbreeze;1060145784]You'd think with the hundreds of thousands of david icke followers who believe in reptilian beings one, just one person would come in this thread with some sort of evidence, even remotely -- something even SLIGHTLY, if ever so, convincing -- but nope:

NOTHING.

Prove that reptillians DON'T exist!

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote