Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #41
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebill View Post
If it was not for my experiments with LSD when I was younger I would not have lived though the situation !

Unclebill!!! it is you!! not seen you since school man

[url]

you still buzzing?
Old 13-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #42
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
Unclebill!!! it is you!! not seen you since school man

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr0eJIW4gPI=

you still buzzing?
ha ha ha that was funny. I came down many years ago it was an amazing experiance and sure did change the course of my life thats for sure. I thank the chemist that found the drug for doing humanty a favour !

whilst on my halucinagenic trip I did see many things pictures of WW2 fighter planes made up out of clouds, I also saw a castle in the sky. The detail in the pictures was quite something. My freind at the time david wright saw a red draggon. He said to me with an evil smile "you have no idea what that means" well I do now you reptilian

The repilian chemists dont seen to manufature LSD anymore.

Dont think I did not try and find a source (joke)

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #43
gnat

Quote:
If it was not for my experiments with LSD when I was younger I would not have lived though the situation !
Ah.. things just started making more sense.
Old 13-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #44
unclebill

here is the scnario when they do come by the 10's of thousands. The reptilians will aknoledge them. And say its OK they seem friendly you can go with them if you want !

The humans that stay I will feel sorry for I myself am due to lose half of my family, although that is accepatable in this case, as some people are beyoned redemption.

I'am not sure if you have to qualify first or how it will work but we will have to wait and see.

Spread the word, spam the internet and urge people to turn to a life of the cloth !

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #45
gnat

Unclebill..... you are just messing around aren't you! At least I hope you are.

Anyway .... how may of these lizardy bipeds have you previously been aquainted with? Have you had conversations with any? How did you first happen to establish contact with them. In what capacity did you work with them?
Old 13-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #46
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
Unclebill..... you are just messing around aren't you! At least I hope you are.

Anyway .... how may of these lizardy bipeds have you previously been aquainted with? Have you had conversations with any? How did you first happen to establish contact with them. In what capacity did you work with them?
seek and ye shal find !
Old 13-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #47
unclebill

Default ok

Tell you what we are doing now.

I am sitting tight, staying away from the repilian doctors and police, definately getting baptized. I am selling my much loved motor I have spent the past 7 years building and never will be able to complete, and giving the money to charity I will make sure its a worthy cause. maybe 'smile train' I have no need for money or posessions

I am posting my driving licence back to the DVLA staing its no longer needed.

The last time I submitted the licence I wrote aramgedon on it before I gave it to the courts.

As it was 2 bent coppers over a motoring offence that caused me to get involved with the hybrids again, OK so I went past them @110mph to begin with and subconcioiously set them up to get the NWO paperwork in play, but they could prove nothing.

They were luckey not to get any time for making false claims on witness statements. although I'm sure the jury would have been rigged I did plead guilty with intent at the time as it was the best option. You should have seen what I gave the devil in court.

As it is I took 9 points on my driving licence and paid £100 fine and caused an apocalypse. I cast the devil out

If I could only tell people how much piss I have taken out of the hybrids people would be amazed.

I hope to see some of my videos sometime the one of my face poping out on the reptilians from thier wardrobs was a good one, but I hope I can obtain some of my original diary videos for posterity

This has been extreemly hard for me to acomplish so far its been the chess game of my life !

When it comes to the reptilians I am the most sadistic bastard you will ever know !

Last edited by unclebill; 14-02-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 13-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #48
unclebill

Decided to sell my car for £534.50p iv spent 8k just on the engine.

Now there is a good reason I am selling at this price, it is of great significance, to the reptilians.

After the hybrids failed attempt to fry me in an institution, Consignia gave me a pay slip for 5.34p there was no reason for them to give me that money it was in the contract.

It just so happend I did guess at the time before being told by their solicitor, the fees I was ordered to pay once losing my case file was for £534.00

The solicitor asked me how i guessed £534.00 and was only 50p out. I told him because the sadistic bastards. Sent me a pay slip for 5.34p

I never paid the £534.50p to them insted it goes to charity.

So despite having given them a cheque in court they could not cash many years later adressed to consignia plc for 5.34p with an everlasting expiary date along with other subliminal messages.

This is the price I will sell my car, and give the money to smile train!

Now I ask can one get anymore sadistic than that ?

Last edited by unclebill; 14-02-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #49
unclebill

Default Thing what hurts me a little bit

I sent my own brother to his death

My brother came to me with issues he thought I would understand and give him comfort.

I told him "Niel what ever it is you will go though in life its nothing compared to what i'v been through" he was on the verge of suicide and I turned him away and basically dared him to do it.

Then he did, But I realise that was nessicary now and I hope he looks down on me with Chris and knows they both died for a reason.

I feel like my whole life has been played out for me, like a pawn in a chess game every single step of the way since birth.

I have done things of which I am ashamed of, but my heart in in the right place.

I am living in a reptilian infested hell forsaken world we all are, we need change.

I used to tell the reptilains whilst under the mental health act when I got a bath i was "washing away the reptilian sin" of my body.

I hope we can conform and be reconditioned as to what is expected of everyone, including myself.

the devil might have killed freddy, but least we still got georege ?

Last edited by unclebill; 14-02-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 14-02-2011, 02:30 AM   #50
unclebill

Does any one wonder why jacko died ?

Could you imadgine him singing heal the world. I told the reptilians that at the time I knew it was them
Old 14-02-2011, 02:48 AM   #51
truepositive

They might be here, but how likely is it that your local policemen are part of it?
Old 14-02-2011, 03:13 AM   #52
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepositive View Post
They might be here, but how likely is it that your local policemen are part of it?
oh really ha ha ha

do you have any idea how many there are of the hybrids the uks like a hive.

thats funny because the reptilian police man that stoped me the night before I went to court was quite blatently after a charge so stoping me from getting to court. This was documented on my video series I was seen driving my car in town by 2 bobbys on the beat, next thing you know im pulled over whilst sat in a trafic jam my car never gets stoped. You should have seen him its like he was going to explode. I had 2witness at the time ha ha ha I was playing with them!

I also have a ex-reptilian police man living next door to me by the name of bill

Last edited by unclebill; 14-02-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 14-02-2011, 03:15 AM   #53
unclebill

cars up for sale dont supose it will last long had to tell em i won the lotto so it make more sense

had to knock 50p off the price

Last edited by unclebill; 14-02-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 14-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #54
unclebill

Default human history as you think yo know it !

Well by now this topic must be up for serious dabate.

Human history as you think you know it is acually the history of the reptilian race. Lets find out who invaded who over the years, plunderd, raped and pillaged who invaded the catholics and so on and so forth, and who tried tho break the faith?

Now the retilians in the NHS, did get some voodo cards out on me at the time with people faces on them from history and so on.

They were asking if I could see anything in them which I did not at the time.

I belive there maybe some very gifted people in the NHS that can see though the reptilians, and are supressed like they have tried to do with me.

For all the reptilians on site, I do not use any methord of transport other than public, only go out in day light hours, I prefere to be seen in puplic places, I have snapped up my contract mobile phone so tracking and tracing is harded.

You will notice you can see my picture also, this makes sure I get more of a response from the reptilians whist on the move.

I see genuine fear in the reptilian hybrids and I much like them feed of there misery, and tourture as they do the humans.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #55
gnat

Unclebill.... I'm calling bullshit on everything you've said about reptillians unless you give us something substantial to back up your claims.

But i'm guessing you wont... how about a scan of your docs? A tenner says you don't give us anything but more silly stories and evasive "seek and ye shall find" comments.

Dude.. go to the doctors.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #56
unclebill

Quote:
Unclebill.... I'm calling bullshit on everything you've said about reptillians unless you give us something substantial to back up your claims.

But i'm guessing you wont... how about a scan of your docs? A tenner says you don't give us anything but more silly stories and evasive "seek and ye shall find" comments.

Dude.. go to the doctors.
NOW your either extreemly fucking daft or a reptilian which one are you?
Old 14-02-2011, 12:36 PM   #57
gnat

Quote:
NOW your either extreemly fucking daft or a reptilian which one are you?
Maybe i'm a daft reptillian.

So are you going to provide somethingf of substance to back up your stories? .. you did say you had plenty of proof.. scans???
Old 14-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #58
unclebill

Default The final judgement and testimony of man kind.

This is an expecially dangerous topic.

I wont say anymore on this other than, its time to repent and find some faith
Old 14-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #59
gnat

Quote:
This is an expecially dangerous topic.

I wont say anymore on this other than, its time to repent and find some faith
OK then i'm calling bullshit...

Good luck unclebill... I really mean that.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #60
unclebill

Quote:
OK then i'm calling bullshit...

Good luck unclebill... I really mean that.
Go away reptilian
Closed Thread