Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #21
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
No offence, but what makes your close encounter more "credible" than others'?

I have had extensive long term dealings with the reptilians over the years, and like I say I can back up my findings with paperwork.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #22
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebill View Post
I have had extensive long term dealings with the reptilians over the years, and like I say I can back up my findings with paperwork.
Can you give us a rough idea of what this paperwork includes?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #23
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Can you give us a rough idea of what this paperwork includes?
Well I could do, how does an illegal government contact sound ?

check out my other posts
Old 12-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #24
whatsinaname

Quote:

check out my other posts
Will do.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #25
doggy serious

Default reptilllian monopoly

some peeps are are saying why is the OP on the davivid icke forum trashing david icke,,, well thinking about it,, honestly if ts the the one place were your voice can be heard,, making it the best place.

david icke is basicly running the monoply on the reptons,

I say give the OP an interview with david..why not?

David has peed me off wen he said the things he did about forum users... i mean he has to remeber this is new to alot of us and we didnt all get zapped on a moutain untill it rained.

I think he should addresss some of the forum questions in his books,, becuse these are the questions we (the buyers of his books) are asking. it would be nice, if he could help us out a bit more becuse he knows what it like to alot of new mind challeging info.

lay off the OP,, say if he has got info on this we should first suggest and assit him with it... lets keep an open mind.. and even if he turns out to be liar,, maybe someone weho does have info would read the suggextions of how to expose the truth in a safe and secure manner and then we all are winners.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #26
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy serious View Post
some peeps are are saying why is the OP on the davivid icke forum trashing david icke,,, well thinking about it,, honestly if ts the the one place were your voice can be heard,, making it the best place.

David has peed me off wen he said the things he did about forum users... i mean he has to remeber this is new to alot of us and we didnt all get zapped on a moutain untill it rained.

I think he should addresss some of the forum questions in his books,, becuse these are the questions we (the buyers of his books) are asking. it would be nice, if he could help us out a bit more becuse he knows what it like to alot of new mind challeging info.

lay off the OP,, say if he has got info on this we should first suggest and assit him with it... lets keep an open mind.. and even if he turns out to be liar,, maybe someone weho does have info would read the suggextions of how to expose the truth in a safe and secure manner and then we all are winners.
Who is OP?

Davids not intersted in an interview with anyone, hes scared.

Once reptilians have been proven its game over for him, and no more interesting fantasy theories.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #27
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

Quote:

I have to agree with that because I've been having a lot of back problems lately, and I've heard that the reptilians feed off of people by plugging into their lower chakra through people's backs, and this pain does feel a lot like something stabbing through my spine. Granted, I'm not entirely convinced there is an invisible reptilian following me around to use me as a food source, but, on the off chance that those creatures are real, I would very much like for the whole world to know about it so that we can protect ourselves against what is real, and not sit and wonder if he's just using "reptilian" as a code word for "the Jews" or whatever.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #28
doggy serious

Default who down with OPP?

Quote:
Who is OP?

Davids not intersted in an interview with anyone, hes scared.

Once reptilians have been proven its game over for him, and no more interesting fantasy theories.
sorry bro,, ive seen peolple use OP andi thought it mean Original Poster... in which case it would mean,,i think it does mean that tho.

i think david icke should have a a section were he answered our questions,, maybe even somthing simple as on youtube?,, i mean i wouldnt mind if he even chargerd for it.. i mean to be fair its gonna take alot of time and aminstration to do.. but it would make him seen as aperson who can talk to people rather than at them...

i seen loads of interviews,,,take for example his on the edge interview with theo chalmers,, he soo lost his cool,, i mean come one,, ok tobe fair hes had to say the same thing over and over again and it mut get annoying and tierd some,,, BUT i have worked in a choclate factory doing twelve hour shift watching malteasers comedown a slide looking out for misshaped malteasers. that was also annoying, boring and tedious but that was my job which i chose to do and i got paid for it,,, same as david.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #29
unclebill

Quote:
but that was my job which i chose to do and i got paid for it,,, same as david.

Thats where the problem lies, david deals in fantasy. He cant back up anything without me.

I wrote this letter to david and sent it recorded delivery.

David Icke Books ltd
Suite2 185a high street
Ryde
Isle of wight
Po33 2pn
UK

18 nov 2010

Dear Mr icke

I have been involved with a reptilian Government for quite some time. I have quite a story to tell about the reptilians and how they operate. I have access to some very sensitive information some of which I have enclosed. I would like to expose and disclose my findings to yourself. I have witnessed a close ranged confirmed sighting of a reptilian shape shifter. I would have never believed in any sort of alien hybrids until I had actually seen one and dealt with many others. To cut a long story short I went near the tree of knowledge the guardian of the underworld the snake gave me the death order, the devil tried to kill me in the NHS. I am probably the only person alive who has seen and can confirm the existence of these demonic beings and is willing to talk. I will submit to any form of cross examination and lie detector test. This is no joke.. I am not bothered about keeping my identity a secret believe me they know me quite well, nor am I after fame or fortune. I would like the chance to disclose my findings and be taken seriously. I would like a one on one interview with your self . I was not familiar with you or your work at the time of my sighting and dealings with the hybrids. I am living in a different world to most people as I have seen with my own eyes what life in the real world is like. Please write to me and give me some recognition. I can talk to no one about this apart from yourself. There is nothing in this for me only the chance to get even. Please help me.

Yours Faithfully

I came here to make a stand againts the reptilians after what thay put me through and apeal for help to someone that I thought would want to listen and want to take an interest.

Never having known of their exiatance before, having done and compiled all my own reasearch, and I get condemnation.

ask youself why ?

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 13-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #30
unclebill

Ok i will get to the nitty gritty. I have done my reasech also and spent years doing so.

I will tell others why david hides the truth, and what he does not want people to know.

Does anyone know what would happen if reptilians were proven to be real ?

The religions of the world would collapse overnight, everyone would lose thier sanity. It is said this would initiate a nuklear world war where everyone blows each other up due to religion and first contact, form other biengs. It is written in everyones religious books of the world who will strike who. This is gods way of teaching a lesson and weeding out the devil, even though the books have been re witten by the reptilians. This was suposed to happen in 2000 (i got involved with the reptilians in 2001) and then again on oct 14th 2008 whilst I was in reptilian hands for the second time when it sunk in. This is what you call aramgeddon, or the end of the world.

But before that happens the friendly aliens/spiritual beings with conections to God Almighty, are said to come here to earth and save us from the reptilians. This is when humans unite in glory with aliens. This is when the reptilians lose control before they nuke the earth this is called. The apcalypse

I was told at the time by the reptilians that there would only ever be one person that could beat the consignia contract and the consequences of that would be unimginable, and it would have to be someone extreemy special.

The reptilians sure got scared. I have the right name, I have seen the devil, I have concious memory and I have two Angels on the other side.

When all this is suposed to happen it is said in the scripture. The hegoat goes mental, the scroles and the scriptures come craching down. The evil red dragon that permits the hybrids an afterlife get chained up fo 1000 years, and the hybrids all burn in hell.

My advice to anyone is to forget the reptilains try and live a good life and turn to the bible as you only may have a few years to live, maybe less.

everyone in the religious worlds getting ready for it.

If you want to know who blows each other up, there are some good videos on youtube search for bible prophecy and the end times

David you know who I am someone you wish you could be !

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 02:31 AM.
Old 13-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #31
unclebill

Before anyone points the finger of blaim, belive me it is for the betterment of mankind. Its been written in the passage of time, utimately all the sins of differnt people around the world with differnt beliefs will pay in the end for their actions against one another espscially those that betray jesus and the holy land of jerusalem.

Human kind will be rid of the reptilians and unite under a new age christian faith on a differnt planet leaving the reptilians to blow each other up and then go underground where they live. Governments have been stock piling wepons for this for years.

You can go out n buy the new bible if you want the new age version, its coming in a big way.

As stated perviously 'it was never me that declared war'

someone had to put a stop to the reptilians otherwise they would have killed us all.

The reptilians are rife even my next door nighbours, when i told him of my discovery he stood on his tip toes. He told me the wresteler by the name of the undertaker was coming for me. I said that was OK and the bigboss man would come for him!

You can see your own coffins on this video that was when bush was going to kill us all. luckly its obama now in power.

In case anyones wondering how I got publicity I had 22 video diarys on youtube, thats how people knew of me and my disovery.

Funny as it is it was the number 22 that started all this, also that was my court date twice.

Check this out a crop cirrcle from the freindly aliens. notice the guy does not go into the reptilians DNA strands.

and this, when i was involed with the reptilians in 2008 after total recal, they were poping up all over the place.

Do some reaserech on the spiritual side of things.

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 13-02-2011, 05:29 AM   #32
unclebill

If anyone needs help undertanding turn to wikipedia on christianty and so on. Maybe start with Adam & Eve thats always a good starting point.

Then try the book of revelations, and finaly the rapture

keep the faith

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #33
unclebill

Default After my dealing with the reptilians

I have decided to get baptized into a catholic faith.

I have just been in contact with my family related catolic decon. I will be baptized into a catolic faith he will perform the cerimony.

I have chosen the catholic faith becuse you acept jesus but on the off chance I sin I can repent my sins and all will be well with a few hail marys and an O father.

I do plan on ultimately being baptized as a good christian and following a christian faith, but untill then I will be catholic.

I have to live up to peoples expectaions now and I feel this is the best course of action to take.

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #34
soleil

What is the background story about the reptillians?
Old 13-02-2011, 11:59 AM   #35
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
What is the background story about the reptillians?

seek and ye shal find!

infact I dont trust the reptilinans as far as I can throw them.

I was going to get my one of a kind punto gt turbo back on the road but I just dont trust the police anymore..

All it would take is a lage packet of cocaine planted in my posession by 2 coppers and I would end up doing time..

Anyone wanna buy a punto gt turbo 0-60 5 seconds only needs one final modification to make 300 hp ? ( joke ill sell it else where)

Me knowing the reptilians like I do im on foot for at least a year untill transportation arives

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #36
unclebill

last post for a while.

Like i say I have had fun with the reptilins.

I like to keep them informed, I emailed tony the other night. Inforimg him of certain things. Me and Tony go back a long way, I like to call him tone!

I have even sent the Queen of England a nice letter. I sent her a special delivery, which was fun.

No body knows how much sadistic pleasure I have got from this, best thing is I will get to see them all burn !

I sure hope they know what they are in for because its coming!

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #37
gnat

Quote:
The reptilians tried to manupulate and kill me, and have given me a real hard time whilst trying to do so.
Quote:
I am aware I maybe on the reptilians most wanted list.
You're doing a pretty good job of evading these murderous reptomorphs ... you're not .... .... the ... invisible yeti man .. ARE YOU
Old 13-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #38
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
You're doing a pretty good job of evading these murderous reptomorphs ... you're not .... .... the ... invisible yeti man .. ARE YOU
If it was not for my experiments with LSD when I was younger I would not have lived though the situation !
Old 13-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #39
gnat

So why haven't the reptoidybums off'ed Ickey yet then?
Old 13-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #40
unclebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
So why haven't the reptoidybums off'ed Ickey yet then?
WTF in english

read my other posts if your capable

Its ultimately NO1's decision underground if I live or die, I have outlined reasons why no action should be taken against me.

The creator off all things, produces life and also extinguishes it !

Even God almighty produced the reptilians. They are suposed to be one of the most feared species there is.

I feel I am completely safe and free from any harm belive me, its almost like I have an insurance policy with them !

The reptilians should think like this.

I have the power of the holy ghost therfore, if I were to die before my time they may end up looking ugly. ha ha ha

Last edited by unclebill; 13-02-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Closed Thread