Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2010, 02:26 AM   #1
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Reptilians do not exist

and there is not one shred of evidence to prove that they do.

all there is, is stories that people made up or experienced while hallucinating.

and people hallucinate ALL THE TIME. even when they're awake.
displayname22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 02:29 AM   #2
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

the idea that the queen of england, as bill cooper put it, goes down to her underground lair and turns into a lizard is absurd and dumb. what would be the point of even coming above the surface? why not just send her slave humans up to do all her work for her? she needs some fresh air? i bet every single picture of reptilians is photoshopped. every. single. one.
displayname22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #3
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

yes i got your sticky, but honestly, it's just there because this is all part of the plan! the fake alien invasion that will unite the world under a unified government, by reptilians. but the whole point is, they aren't really reptilians - they are men. they just want us to think they are reptilians so we don't think it's them!!!!!!!! hello
displayname22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 02:37 AM   #4
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

and i know you don't like that because you gave me a one star without explaining why, and then immediately posted you sticky. i wasn't saying anything negative about icke. i was saying that even he has been deceived, as the bible says, all have been deceived. the reptilians are not real, they're just trying to make you believe they exist so you don't think they have the technology to bring alien wars to earth and unite the world under one world government.
displayname22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 02:38 AM   #5
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Reptilian = an energy field; and it most definitely exists, just like different radio stations exist but are invisible to the naked eye.





Likes: (1)
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 02:46 AM   #6
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Reptilian = an energy field; and it most definitely exists, just like different radio stations exist but are invisible to the naked eye.







and they exist because you say so? prove it! i'm so sick of hearing people say it is a fact that they exist. actually they do exist - they exist in your mind and only in your mind. what you just said about a reptilian being an energy field can not be proven or disproven so why do you believe it if it can't be proven? is that faith? is this your religion?
displayname22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 03:01 AM   #7
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

wait... what was that about invisible radio stations? so now you believe in invisible radio stations???
displayname22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #8
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

let's think about this logically.

1. the only reason they would promote this reptilian agenda is to preoccupy your thoughts with a reality of hopelessness and fear so you never do anything, buying them plenty of time to do whatever they want.

2. if reptilians were so old and powerful and they ruled the human race, there wouldn't be any point in hiding their incredible glory over us from us? to make some pointless momentary divine revelation that would shock a generation of humans?

Reptilian ideology is believable, but only in a metaphorical sense. Taking it literally, I believe is not logical.
displayname22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 03:30 AM   #9
nocturne of shadow
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 206
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

you can't prove they are not real so i don't get what your trying to do here, what trouble is it to you if people belive this? you a reppy bro
nocturne of shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 03:36 AM   #10
epiceyjahouse
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 245
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

displayname22 - We can't explain it. It's too damn big iand complicated. There is NO WAY you would EVER understand it by reading it in words, you have to experience it yourself.

Listen to this lecture and you'll realise why we "in the know" first of all can't be bothered to explain it, but also why we CAN'T do that to a person who doesn't understand it himself:


Now, it may seem I'm insulting you, but that's not my intent. I don't think anyone is "better" then the other just because he or she knows more then another person - the thing is, talking about quantum physics with a "3 year old", well you know, it isn't gonna work unless the 3 year old PERSONALLY have an UNDERSTANDING of the subject! I can see, from MY point of view, that you know almost nothing about reptilians and other realms of existance. If you DID know this, you would not ask. You wouldn't need to.
So HOW can one possibly explain it all and deliver it to you on a silver plate? YOU must understand. Peace!

Last edited by epiceyjahouse; 24-06-2010 at 03:37 AM.
epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 04:26 AM   #11
blood drinking annunaki
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 4th dimension
Posts: 91
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

We exist.
Likes: (1)
blood drinking annunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 04:42 AM   #12
s00perdr4g00n
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Underground
Posts: 341
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood drinking annunaki View Post
We exist.
Thank you!

Ill change the subject, Prove they don't exist. :P Or even better yet, prove YOU exist. :P
Likes: (1)
s00perdr4g00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 05:50 AM   #13
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
and there is not one shred of evidence to prove that they do.

all there is, is stories that people made up or experienced while hallucinating.

and people hallucinate ALL THE TIME. even when they're awake.
If that's what you choose to believe ok..... Then why even bother posting? LOL
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 06:06 AM   #14
qwqw1212
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 129
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
there is not one shred of evidence to prove that they do not exist.
QFT

I love ufochick, I want her to be my pretend mummy

Last edited by qwqw1212; 24-06-2010 at 06:07 AM.
qwqw1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 06:36 AM   #15
epiceyjahouse
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 245
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood drinking annunaki View Post
We exist.
Yeah but you're just a blood drinking goth in a basement. I saw your guitar too in your first profile pic. So who's your favourite guitarist? Mine's Jon Shaffer, I love his galloping riffs and the way he puts together the tones.


epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 06:50 AM   #16
camreeno
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,130
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Wow, this is typical cognitive dissonance. You're rejecting it purely on the basis of it initially sounding ridiculous. Yep that's the way it always is. Reject something you don't understand and have made little to no attemp at understanding purely because it's too far off from your realm of possibility. "Oh it sounds crazy. It's probably not true. Hmmm I'll just say it's not true".

How about reading one of David Icke's books and comparing his claims with counter arguments? You would be much more convincing if you did that, but instead you made inane remarks like "not one shred of evidence", and "every. single. one." The way you put a period after each word in a line like that doesn't help, and neither does your grammar. I suggest comparing a viewpoint objectively instead of relying on famous writers like Bill Cooper. So the fact that he's Bill Cooper means you're going to subordinate your own ability to think for yourself?

The fact that you're wrong with your claims of the reptilian theory to begin with indicates to me that you don't even know what the "reptilian people" are saying, or in other words you're criticizing a group you know nothing about as well as the theory. Actually, there aren't any reptilian pictures that any major researchers show. Instead are artist sketches, and I myself can't even think of a picture that's been talked about in any lecture or book on the matter, so you're emphasis with "every. single. one." speaks for yourself. It shows that you're steadfast with your belief that it's all wrong when you're making a claim about the theorists that's blatantly wrong. That's like walking up to a Christian and saying "Hey you guys believe Jesus drove a Lambourghini. You're idiots". Yeah... but the problem is no Christians say that. (I don't believe in Christianity and that's just an analogy).

So have you read any of Icke's books? If so which ones? Or should I just ask what material you've gone over regarding the reptilian theory? If you haven't gone over any of it then you're not worth listening to.

Last edited by camreeno; 24-06-2010 at 06:52 AM.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #17
blood drinking annunaki
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 4th dimension
Posts: 91
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood drinking annunaki View Post
We exist.
We exist.
Likes: (1)
blood drinking annunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 07:18 AM   #18
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood drinking annunaki View Post
We exist.
or are you a figment of our imagination?
Likes: (1)
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #19
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
and they exist because you say so? prove it! i'm so sick of hearing people say it is a fact that they exist. actually they do exist - they exist in your mind and only in your mind. what you just said about a reptilian being an energy field can not be proven or disproven so why do you believe it if it can't be proven? is that faith? is this your religion?
I've proven it to myself through research, hours of reading and thorough discussions with people who study and understand energy and quantum physics.

I do not have an obligation to prove it to you, however.

If you have also done the research and have come up with a different conclusion, then that is your right. But, if you HAVEN'T spent time looking for the answers yourself, then perhaps you haven't yet earned the understanding.

You can't master algorithms if you don't understand basic math. Knowledge and understanding is built, one layer at a time. I see that you want to jump all the way to the finish line without doing any of the leg work required to UNDERSTAND the evidence and proof of reptilian energies.

It would be like looking at a stone with all kinds of weird letters and not being able to decipher it. But! If you learn how to decipher the information on your own way to the finish line, by the time you get there, you'll have no problem understanding it.





Last edited by tinmenace; 24-06-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Likes: (1)
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:11 PM   #20
diky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 448
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
If that's what you choose to believe ok..... Then why even bother posting? LOL
and you bothered posting this because.....
diky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.