Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2015, 04:49 AM   #401
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default This is me shapeshifting into a BLEU-GREY being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
Post up some proof other than your own biased personal accounts of abductions? or fairy tales come on I have called you out like 5 times now and you deflect by saying I am not awakened enough?

Really? You assume everyone is beneath your knowledge I am a member of the hermetic order of the golden dawn. Quite frankly the rubbish that is coming out of your mouth is nonsense.

As for esoteric real knowledge? are you for real? I am trained in the occult, alchemy, mysticism and you are calling me not awakened?..... now that is hilarious.......

I am also a member of the Scottish Rite, So were 2 generations of my family.




NO you are NOT awakened!!! I bet you are still a slave to the matrix aren't you?

That isn't very awakened my dear one.

Here is ME shapeshifting into a BLEUGREY.

I am attractive arent I ??

DO YOU think I am scary looking? I bet you do.



Last edited by 1zenith; 06-07-2015 at 04:52 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:05 AM   #402
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post



NO you are NOT awakened!!! I bet you are still a slave to the matrix aren't you?

That isn't very awakened my dear one.

Here is ME shapeshifting into a BLEUGREY.

I am attractive arent I ??

DO YOU think I am scary looking? I bet you do.


Can you show the entire image? Are you saying you shapeshifted into blue ethereal energy?
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:43 AM   #403
ally_uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 475
Likes: 41 (33 Posts)
Default

So you attack anybody who asks you to back up your claims and call them "trolls"..... You want everybody to basically sit there and go ok kool story you are speaking the truth. The ironic thing is you call people "sheep" for not being "awakened" but by automatically following your wild claims and not questioning sources, evidence for your theories people are becoming very narrow minded are not thinking in a critical manner and are accepting everything that comes out your keyboard as scripture.

You have posted up a photo of you shape-shifting? looks like something my son could put together in photoshop nooffence......

Here is a suggestion? record it as a video? blow our minds oh wait you can't because you are not a reptilian you are a attention seeker stuck in a fantasy land. Still waiting for you to post up something credible or prove me wrong you havent yet.....

And I am a considered a "troll" for trying to debate your reasoning for thinking you are a reptilian what a ridiculous bunch of nonsense....
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 06:37 PM   #404
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default I was joking so ALLY-K will get off my back! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Can you show the entire image? Are you saying you shapeshifted into blue ethereal energy?
NO i was just joking!! YOU would believe me.

Can't you tell when i am joking??



I wanted ally UK to have a more open mind.


Yes my Lil-Bleu is REAL!!!

I think he does have a body and a full, fuller alien face and NOT just a flat face but it is too hard for him to manifest like that in my mirror in FULL form.

They are so smart and talented.

I have many different poses and angles of his face in my mirror.


I can go to any mirror even in Russia or BFE and HE will SHOW up in my mirror.

He attached himself to me apparently and my camera.

When I snapped pics in England in the mirror he showed up too.

I have tons more stuff that I will put on my website.

Sometimes before he gives me a complete face, he is twirling real fast, since he is in another dimension in my mirror, and it takes time for him to
LOWER his frequency. Like 5 more snaps of the camera.

I have all the twirling pics too!!!

The other pic is him too where i took off the flash of the camera from the mirror by PIXLR , and I put a NAZI hat on him.



HE likes playing DRESS up!!!

Well maybe NOT but i do!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-07-2015 at 06:49 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 06:51 PM   #405
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default YA right, try it!!! Lil Bleu is real!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
So you attack anybody who asks you to back up your claims and call them "trolls"..... You want everybody to basically sit there and go ok kool story you are speaking the truth. The ironic thing is you call people "sheep" for not being "awakened" but by automatically following your wild claims and not questioning sources, evidence for your theories people are becoming very narrow minded are not thinking in a critical manner and are accepting everything that comes out your keyboard as scripture.

You have posted up a photo of you shape-shifting? looks like something my son could put together in photoshop nooffence......

Here is a suggestion? record it as a video? blow our minds oh wait you can't because you are not a reptilian you are a attention seeker stuck in a fantasy land. Still waiting for you to post up something credible or prove me wrong you havent yet.....

And I am a considered a "troll" for trying to debate your reasoning for thinking you are a reptilian what a ridiculous bunch of nonsense....


YOU wont be able to duplicate my Lil-Bleu alien. HE is MY lil buddy.

NO , that is NOT ME shapeshifting . I was just wanting you off my back. THAT is HIM materializing from another dimension in my mirror which you know nothing about.

Lil Bleu is both male and female.

BUT yes i do shapeshift reptilian but only ASCENDED ppl can see it.

I bet you David Icke could see me shapeshifting.

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-07-2015 at 11:35 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:02 PM   #406
ally_uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 475
Likes: 41 (33 Posts)
Default

Just looks like a bubble to me........ can't see anything
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:36 PM   #407
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default That is what i been telling you all along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
Just looks like a bubble to me........ can't see anything
For ions now!!


YOU are NOT ascended to see aliens honeychile!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-07-2015 at 10:37 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:57 PM   #408
salutations
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 978
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I love wisdom about serpents, about this, spirals, dragons, Serpentine stuff i really dig. The folk lore tales sea-serpents, serpents in Asia, serpents all over the world. River serpents... The serpents on egyptian hieroglyphics.. Ancient philosophy and knowledge is full with this sort of thing. I guess because i realised everything is a spiral. and a spiral is like a serpent. I don't even know much about it, but i have a feeling I am connected to it, "on another level". I have had dreams about these things, and some visions that could be called shapeshifting. I would go into more detail on that but i don't want to be scrutinised for something that has meaning to me.

Last edited by salutations; 06-07-2015 at 11:11 PM.
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:41 PM   #409
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Why are ppl so scared to tell about their stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutations View Post
I love wisdom about serpents, about this, spirals, dragons, Serpentine stuff i really dig. The folk lore tales sea-serpents, serpents in Asia, serpents all over the world. River serpents... The serpents on egyptian hieroglyphics.. Ancient philosophy and knowledge is full with this sort of thing. I guess because i realised everything is a spiral. and a spiral is like a serpent. I don't even know much about it, but i have a feeling I am connected to it, "on another level". I have had dreams about these things, and some visions that could be called shapeshifting. I would go into more detail on that but i don't want to be scrutinised for something that has meaning to me.
About the reptilians?:sadface:

IN my virtual reality -out of body state on one sunday after noon when I was still 'sleeping' in bed , a reptilian showed my his rather small HAND and 1/2 inch claws with wrist sitting on my counter. IT was brown!!!!
I touched it and it flynched!!! This particular beings hand wasn't super large.
I have met others with very large hands.

But now I have those same hands/claws in physical form with my 2 pet turtles!!!!

SO now step 2 is for you is to have up close and personal experiences with them. YOU need to unfurl with your reppies!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 06-07-2015 at 11:44 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:54 AM   #410
shslidol
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

this may have been answered, but does your family know about it, or are they reptilian themselves?
shslidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #411
hayed joe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: No longer Quiz Nights Fastest Typer It Appears
Posts: 2,698
Likes: 801 (442 Posts)
Default

1zenith, I have nothing to ask you. But will look forward to your website.
Just posting to give nod of approval. I'm not Half-Reptile though.
__________________
BE MULTI-LINGUAL!!
Because you can never say "Shit... I'm fucked" enough in your own language
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #412
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Cool thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
1zenith, I have nothing to ask you. But will look forward to your website.
Just posting to give nod of approval. I'm not Half-Reptile though.
Awesome!!!

I will have lots of pics!!!
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:41 PM   #413
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Are you talking to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shslidol View Post
this may have been answered, but does your family know about it, or are they reptilian themselves?
They dont really know , no.

I told my mom though. She doesn't understand.
I was the only one who figured it out. BUT my brother is starting to i think.

YES we are all from some reptilian blood line coming out of
WALES/SCOTTLAND/ENGLAND/GERMANY.

Yes we are all reptilians. Or hybrids.
My brother is about to do prison time. I think he is possessed.
We rh- blood types are easily possessable.

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-07-2015 at 04:42 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 09:15 PM   #414
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
NO i was just joking!! YOU would believe me.

Can't you tell when i am joking??



I wanted ally UK to have a more open mind.
What you did was assassinate the credibility of people presenting real photos. You posted a photo and said it was you shapeshifting. No saying it was a joke. You seem to present others photos and tell people they aren't ascended or they are stupid because they do not see what you see.

You aren't going to open people's minds to the truth by lying and fraud of evidence/testimony. In fact anyone who believes what you say is further from the truth than where they started.

What you do by your posts is assassinate the credibility of real contactees. Maybe that is why they give you them...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 03:08 AM   #415
saturn010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 444
Likes: 128 (112 Posts)
Default

Shape shifting is overrated so many people are fixated on talking about it. Yeah sure its appealing and nifty in some respects but it shouldn't be the talk of the town constantly.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #416
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default That is my real photo. If you cant see him you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
What you did was assassinate the credibility of people presenting real photos. You posted a photo and said it was you shapeshifting. No saying it was a joke. You seem to present others photos and tell people they aren't ascended or they are stupid because they do not see what you see.

You aren't going to open people's minds to the truth by lying and fraud of evidence/testimony. In fact anyone who believes what you say is further from the truth than where they started.

What you do by your posts is assassinate the credibility of real contactees. Maybe that is why they give you them...
...defintely cant see E ts or aliens.

YOU couldnt see my grey being either.

WHY is it that Barbara Lamb saw JULIO instantly?
Why is it that i saw him instantly?

Because you arent ascended to aliens. YOU been brainwashed by agents to have you think you are.

There is no such thing as CONTACTEES.

That is a psyOP and propaganda and YOU of all ppl should know that.


WE all are CONTACTEES. AT least all the rh- ppl are.

To say that only a few ppl are contactees is sayin "i got a big ego".

That is a human
thing.

E ts and aliens dont discriminate.

They contact everybody but most ppl are NOT ascended to see them.

AND that is sad.

We are not any better than them.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 05:53 PM   #417
saturn010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 444
Likes: 128 (112 Posts)
Default

Chill out omni and zenith, we are all contactees of some description, it's easy to tell the ones who aren't and i think both of you are.

Peace.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 09:15 PM   #418
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default No we all are!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
Chill out omni and zenith, we are all contactees of some description, it's easy to tell the ones who aren't and i think both of you are.

Peace.
We all are!!

TO say someone is a contactee, is saying "ohhhhh the aliens just showed up in your life at age 38 or 50 or whatever"

Most infants are NOT aware of their aliens in their life.

The aliens did NOT just pop up in the persons life at the age the person ASCENDs and becomes aware of them.

THEY been there at birth.

Joel (my avitar) was holding my hand when i was born. lol

E ts come with everybodys PACKAGE at birth.
That is NOT a contactee when they already BEEN THERE to begin with.
I can't believe Omni would use that term.

Last edited by 1zenith; 16-07-2015 at 09:15 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.