Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 03-09-2018, 05:18 PM   #1
the_magician

Default Reference to ley lines 150 years before Watkins?

Hi all,

I may have found a reference to knowledge of leys, over 150 years before Watkins, in a survey of Stonehenge from 1747 by John Wood, architect of The Circus in Bath.

I've written a blog on it here:
https://sketchesofthegate.wordpress....lfred-watkins/

In that blog I also propose that The Circus may have been deliberately built at the intersection of two ley lines I have discovered...

I'd be really interested to know what people think about the reference, as well as the ley lines detailed in the appendix.

Kind regards,

Ross
the_magician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 04:28 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

nice one ross. I can't comment on the reference but what i would say is that all watkins was doing was pointing out that significant buidlings and sites occurred in straight lines

but obviously for that to have occurred for hundreds and even thousands of years before watkins pointed this out we have to conclude that those people down through the ages also knew about the leylines in order to build on them

when the christian church came into britain they built their churches on sites that were significant to the indigenous people which is why there are often standing stones in churchyards and sacred ancient trees

The church took over the leylines and I would say the templars became the 'keepers of the grail' and of course they then morphed into freemasonry who have built many obelisks on leylines so clearly they are the modern day geomancers who are managing the lines
Old 12-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #3
the_magician

Hi iamawaveofthesea

Yes I follow you. Thanks for your comments. I guess what I’m trying to do here is point out come compelling evidence that a relatively modern architect – one who helped shaped the City of Bath – a. had knowledge of ley lines, and b. may have chosen to site his buildings on them, something which isn’t commonly accepted by academics studying John Wood.

All the best,

Ross
the_magician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:33 PM   #4
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_magician View Post
Hi all,

I may have found a reference to knowledge of leys, over 150 years before Watkins, in a survey of Stonehenge from 1747 by John Wood, architect of The Circus in Bath.

I've written a blog on it here:
https://sketchesofthegate.wordpress....lfred-watkins/

In that blog I also propose that The Circus may have been deliberately built at the intersection of two ley lines I have discovered...

I'd be really interested to know what people think about the reference, as well as the ley lines detailed in the appendix.

Kind regards,

Ross
It seems there are various idea of what ley liens are. Some think they are energy lines that go in perfectly straight lines, Watkins thinks they represent trade routes, yet some think they follow underground streams that meander around the country. The ones followed in Project Dragon were not perfectly straight and seemed to have male and female lines.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 05:00 PM   #5
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
It seems there are various idea of what ley liens are. Some think they are energy lines that go in perfectly straight lines, Watkins thinks they represent trade routes, yet some think they follow underground streams that meander around the country. The ones followed in Project Dragon were not perfectly straight and seemed to have male and female lines.
O come now ye Hebrew of Hebrews

Sorry...i couldnt resist this "Dig"....you were wide open
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:22 PM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
O come now ye Hebrew of Hebrews

Sorry...i couldnt resist this "Dig"....you were wide open
Is this all you can achieve, to pursue people with pathetic little jibes?

I can see that you still wish to offer nothing of interest and are still in full retard mode, so once again you go onto the ignore list.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:27 PM   #7
JustMe418

For those interested in leys of a Jockenese flavour, I can recommend this website. The guy also has a book that I bought, though a lot of his material is on the website anyhoo.

https://stonesofwonder.com/index.html

http://www.davidfurlong.co.uk/scotland.htm