Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-11-2018, 10:16 PM   #21
elpressiedente
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
How do you think some have succeeded in getting things as bad as they got with the help of the media ? They planted seeds in the collective mind by circulating simple thoughts or views until once grown these ones ended up making that the public would applause at a gay marriage while claiming smokers were criminals. Because homosexuality helps for birth control while nicotine is a neurotransmitter that helps for THINKING…
Its a Social Engineering Grand Experiment. ALL Laws of the Western World come from the Tavistock Institute.

"They" know exactly what "they" are doing.

This immigration experiment isnt new. Its been going on forever. Its just not presented that way in any history book. Its been done to subvert the existing Authority to install a NEW authority like some New World Monetary Order.

It used to be the Church, but today its the Media. We have new Priests in the Temple of Money.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 10:21 PM   #22
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Just because it doesnt fit your narrative, doesnt make it bullshit.

If you werent so offensive and could actually debate the points, we might be able to educate the sheeple who read this forum.

I think you need to stop reading just the History from the Victors.
There are ALWAYS TWO sides to every His Story

the website tomato bubble dot com (no spaces) will burst your bubble and open your eyes to the Money trick ruling the world.

For you to say WW3 implies the "other 2 wars'. So their relevance as starting points as to why #3 is upon us requires I add to the historical prospective of your supposed WW3 scenario.

Immigration was the major contributing factor in the decline of the Roman Empire, This immigration factor is happening again because people like you who think they are historians didnt read their lessons properly and so history will repeat itself.

The money system of the Roman empire was Silver and gold. At the beginning the silver coins were 95% silver, at the end it was less than 5% silver. Those JOOOS and their american kin, started the FED to control the Money of the world and debase its value starting with the creation of the FED a Private Bank to issue and control the US Dollar back in 1913.

They are laughing in your face... Permit me to issue and control a nations money and I care not who makes it Laws said a famous Rothschild.

So yes

They control the Money system. Money is the root of all evil...

Its about time you arranged the facts in their proper order.
and you had to edit this one ? : |

here is an user who distorts the name of a rac/ comm/ nat/ people and charges them with all the evil the world has known, thus showing openly, grossly and radically antiTHESE PEOPLE without anyone to react to such an attitude on a public forum... I call that user a 'jerk', which AFAIN is rather soft and mild as an insult, and it's ME who sees his post edited and a 'WARNING'

Last edited by madmax; 14-11-2018 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Discussing Moderation
TheArranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 11:34 PM   #23
TheArranger

Quote:
This immigration experiment isnt new. Its been going on forever. Its just not presented that way in any history book. Its been done to subvert the existing Authority to install a NEW authority like some New World Monetary Order.

It used to be the Church, but today its the Media. We have new Priests in the Temple of Money.
it's not even platitudes like some users would call them, but what I wonder is what better have you got to contribute if anything ?

solidarity is a beautiful thing, but collusion is bad whether within the Jewish or any other community...

Last edited by TheArranger; 13-11-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:21 AM   #24
serpentine

Quote:
....May that day come when robots and computers will do all the job for men, but then we'll have to find a way of sharing wealth and goods equally or not but without having to resort to slavery anymore. Yet slavery is not all because most waged jobs induce humiliation by bosses or/and colleagues.

Working towards a robotic future might be a good idea in itself and flooding a country with migrants might be a good idea in itself but flooding a country with migrants whose jobs in the near future will be taken by robots at first glance comes across as insanity.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 07:20 AM   #25
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Working towards a robotic future might be a good idea in itself and flooding a country with migrants might be a good idea in itself but flooding a country with migrants whose jobs in the near future will be taken by robots at first glance comes across as insanity.
Don't worry, they have already started to remove humans from the equation.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 06:23 PM   #26
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Precisely and well put... that's why these ones 'migrants' aren't supposed to get jobs but just suffer humiliation so that they become violent and threatening, because humiliation is the cause of most the criminal behaviors.
Old 15-11-2018, 07:08 AM   #27
elpressiedente
Restricted Profile

Quote:

here is an user who distorts the name of a rac/ comm/ nat/ people and charges them with all the evil the world has known, thus showing openly, grossly and radically antiTHESE PEOPLE without anyone to react to such an attitude on a public forum... I call that user a 'jerk', which AFAIN is rather soft and mild as an insult, and it's ME who sees his post edited and a 'WARNING'
Yes you are part of the problem here on this forum and in the world.

You name call and cannot debate the issues or points, rejecting them without investigation or discussion.

This name calling and this inability to debate the points raised is the HALLMARK of some paid shill/troll of the Alphabet agencies. But of course you are not. So that only leaves you uneducated and non thinking and these people ARE the problem.

I had to edit it, as stated in the reason for editing (doesnt appear you can read either) as the website tom ato bubble dot com (no spaces) wont show if types with no spaces...

Try reading that site and see why some rich monied bankers rule the world and how they do it... again...

they laugh in your face when they say.... "Permit me to issue and control a Nations Money and I care not who makes its Laws"... Rotheschild.

But you just dont get it do you so you abuse me to smokescreen this Truth of who rules the world and they MOSTLY happen to be of JOOOOISH origin.

They also happen to be the bloodlines of them that the Reptilians incarnate or "Walk-in" into.

Why are you even here Arranger?

This is a forum for information sharing and its all about robotic mankind being ruled by exterior forces.. These forces have names and religions and secret societies... get with the program arranger.......
Old 15-11-2018, 07:22 AM   #28
elpressiedente
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Precisely and well put... that's why these ones 'migrants' aren't supposed to get jobs but just suffer humiliation so that they become violent and threatening, because humiliation is the cause of most the criminal behaviors.
I see your problem Arranger.... you only see the issues that are in your face or on the fake news. being a member for just a few months, you've found a platform to show how you can see the problems.
Until you have gone Jazz dancing with a reptilian shapeshifting woman, like I have, can you really SEE what David Icke is saying. Nothing like a 6 foot blond reptilian jazzy dancer.. lemme tell ya. It was Daytona back in '99 her name was Pamela Stonebrook and she is googleable and her lectures about her life are downloadable...

The Migrant problem is paid for (partly) by that JOOOOISH Old Dragon (to quote Putin) SOROS. Some countries pass anti Soros Laws as they clearly see the JOOOOSIH influence.

I see your 'thesis' on the root cause of criminal behavior is well (drum roll)
HUMILIATION...

Gee which Uni did that come from?

The same social Justice warrior uni that Blassey Ford went to?
Old 15-11-2018, 12:07 PM   #29
TheArranger

Quote:
I see your problem Arranger.... you only see the issues that are in your face or on the fake news. being a member for just a few months, you've found a platform to show how you can see the problems.
Until you have gone Jazz dancing with a reptilian shapeshifting woman, like I have, can you really SEE what David Icke is saying. Nothing like a 6 foot blond reptilian jazzy dancer.. lemme tell ya. It was Daytona back in '99 her name was Pamela Stonebrook and she is googleable and her lectures about her life are downloadable...

The Migrant problem is paid for (partly) by that JOOOOISH Old Dragon (to quote Putin) SOROS. Some countries pass anti Soros Laws as they clearly see the JOOOOSIH influence.

I see your 'thesis' on the root cause of criminal behavior is well (drum roll)
HUMILIATION...

Gee which Uni did that come from?

The same social Justice warrior uni that Blassey Ford went to?
how do you want me not to call you a jerk then ? note that I didn't right now...

you really are a TROLL, elpresidente, but I guess trying to make you get it is useless... I kindly replied to you on my latest thread just to find these still offensive and insulting replies from you while checking this one...

OK drum roll and lol at your ease but I'll not reply to you anymore unless you apologize to me...

yes most if not all rapists or child molesters, and more generally all people having criminal behaviors actually exert a revenge on the society and their fellowmen as a whole, either for having been abused, living in poverty or humiliated in any other way... it has been stated by criminologists or psychologists since a while but I guess you were being eating POP-CORN at the time...

have a good continuation then, I'll not check for any reply anymore and won't get back here, maybe forever this time, because you're HOPELESS...

Old 15-11-2018, 01:27 PM   #30
TheArranger

it may take me half and hour to write a four lines post because English isn't my mother tongue... that's only why trolls always win...

I thought it was a 'serious' forum here... yet you may be harassed by an old retired troll flooding your threads with offensive or insulting replies, confusing everything out of senility, name calling the Jews in their whole and it's YOU who gets 'moderated'...

well it's an Internet public forum like any other one after all...

go ahead, troll!
Old 15-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #31
TheArranger

Here’s what you do : you just read the title of the thread, sometimes the first words of it until you spot a statement or a sentence that you may contradict or disagree with because that’s just why you’re here for… I never get a reaction over the main topic of my posts, I never get a discussion that lasts for more than two replies, it’s fast-food thinking and nothing more…

an investigative writing if you do it well may take six months of work at the rate of 9 hours a day, and you can spend one week just to gather what to make one paragraph… try it someday if you can…

Most users here just seek to kill time out of idleness and boredom… some are here to spread and circulate whatever propaganda on social networks, laying down full pages threads with dozen links to scholars or websites knowing no one in the world will read any of their posts because it would take a whole life for each, but they keep posting out of ‘duty’… then you got the handful cool and intelligent users who pick opportunities to share views or have a laugh here and there while checking the forum at times… but I’m not an ‘at times’ person… if I get into something it must be full time until I get enough of it…

I’ve got enough of it…

Sorry troll, go ahead with your lolling and drum rolling…

Last edited by TheArranger; 15-11-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:23 PM   #32
TheArranger

Quote:

1/being a member for just a few months, you've found a platform to show how you can see the problems.

2/Until you have gone Jazz dancing with a reptilian shapeshifting woman, like I have, can you really SEE what David Icke is saying.

3/

seriously it's pathetic isn't it ?... why do I even get back here to see that ? it's depressing and the last thing I needed these times...

anyway it amazes me how so many people here think they're 'awake' when there's something they didn't get in the first place... I know that some others did though...

Last edited by TheArranger; 16-11-2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old 21-11-2018, 02:15 AM   #33
elpressiedente
Restricted Profile

Quote:

well clearly you havent learnt the Lessons of History...

I am not the only user, nor the only person who studies history to find out where it went wrong...

from....
http://batr.org/forbidden/112018.html

"The consequences from the indebtedness of a Rothschild theft banking system are the ultimate taboo for examination or discussion."

"Until you know who has lent what to whom, you know nothing whatever of politics, you know nothing whatever of history, you know nothing of international wrangles."

"The money changers imposed a debt obligation currency system that imposes an untenable burden on any economy........... an objective student of history would conclude that Central Banking is a curse on all humanity. "

Those who control the "root of all evil" might just be "Money roots all Evil"....
Old 21-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #34
TheArranger

what a pretention and a complacence... I do hope you're not the 'only one' here because otherwise...

Last edited by TheArranger; 21-11-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 21-11-2018, 07:09 PM   #35
screamingeagle

Moderators note

no need to make post personly directed at others,keep it sensible
Old 21-11-2018, 07:45 PM   #36
screamingeagle

yes its my response

you can't expect that moderators team will jump on your every move in instant

and i was talking to ALL posters in the thread...

Last edited by screamingeagle; 21-11-2018 at 07:46 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2018, 07:53 PM   #37
TheArranger

OK I got it wrong and took it for me, sorry.

Last edited by TheArranger; 21-11-2018 at 07:53 PM.
Old 21-11-2018, 08:01 PM   #38
screamingeagle

Don't take it personaly
different people diferent opinions....

you mentiond freedom of speach.....sometimes that freedom includes things you don't want or don't like to hear.....that's the bedrock of FS

like i said post started to be more personaly so i posted a note.....

hope you will enjoy the form in the future
Old 21-11-2018, 08:43 PM   #39
TheArranger

well I just deleted my first reply to you a bit quick, left a hole... can we resume from the start ? : |
Old 21-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #40
screamingeagle

Quote:
well I just deleted my first reply to you a bit quick, left a hole... can we resume from the start ? : |
ofcourse......