Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 18-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
treeshaker

Default Simulated Reality

What many of us regard as everyday life is actually a simulation running on an extremely powerful computer system. I say many of us because a small number of 'beings' in the simulation are pseudo people that have joined us from the world of the creators. These 'players' have assumed the role of the most powerful people on the planet within the simulation for fun, pleasure or possibly even training for situations in their 'real' world. These powerful people are part of a secret society (the secret being that they are playing a game on the most massive scale). They do not fear death as if they die in this world they simply return to their own world and log back in to the simulation as the next world leader - it is in fact possible that John F Kennedy was being played out by the same teenager that rules the United States today (Bush).

Our simulation has many dimensions programmed into it but the four conceivable dimensions are only understood by the rest of us (beings that are part of the simulation) - x, y, z and time. Some people have suggested that certain people can shape shift into different forms and dimensions, although i have no experience of this myself I believe it could be possible if the simulation's program code allowed it.

Being part of the simulation means that you are not real but are in fact a set of instructions in a very powerful computer program. Evidence to support this includes the human eyes ability to only interpret the equivalent of 24 frames per second which would suggest that this is a technical limit to the amount of times that the 'human' program loop can iterate each second.

Being able to think that simulated reality is a possibility is also a programable component within the simulation. If the creators didn't want you to be aware of the system they would have not put the code in (probably in the form of a boolean flag) to allow such thought.

The simulated argument is nothing to fear, other than a system crash, because it brings endless possibilities - life after death, heaven, god... They just have to be in to the source code!
treeshaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #2
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeshaker View Post
What many of us regard as everyday life is actually a simulation running on an extremely powerful computer system. I say many of us because a small number of 'beings' in the simulation are pseudo people that have joined us from the world of the creators. These 'players' have assumed the role of the most powerful people on the planet within the simulation for fun, pleasure or possibly even training for situations in their 'real' world. These powerful people are part of a secret society (the secret being that they are playing a game on the most massive scale). They do not fear death as if they die in this world they simply return to their own world and log back in to the simulation as the next world leader - it is in fact possible that John F Kennedy was being played out by the same teenager that rules the United States today (Bush).

Our simulation has many dimensions programmed into it but the four conceivable dimensions are only understood by the rest of us (beings that are part of the simulation) - x, y, z and time. Some people have suggested that certain people can shape shift into different forms and dimensions, although i have no experience of this myself I believe it could be possible if the simulation's program code allowed it.

Being part of the simulation means that you are not real but are in fact a set of instructions in a very powerful computer program. Evidence to support this includes the human eyes ability to only interpret the equivalent of 24 frames per second which would suggest that this is a technical limit to the amount of times that the 'human' program loop can iterate each second.

Being able to think that simulated reality is a possibility is also a programable component within the simulation. If the creators didn't want you to be aware of the system they would have not put the code in (probably in the form of a boolean flag) to allow such thought.

The simulated argument is nothing to fear, other than a system crash, because it brings endless possibilities - life after death, heaven, god... They just have to be in to the source code!

this is a strange concept i will admit , however it could be true and i will tell you why .
as you said

( "Being able to think that simulated reality is a possibility is also a programable component within the simulation. If the creators didn't want you to be aware of the system they would have not put the code in (probably in the form of a boolean flag) to allow such thought." )

this conept is the same as we do .
we are trying to build an AI .
thus allowing it to find out its own existance.

also , i believe that if there were such a thing , that constructed programs that do develop will be set free to a real existance outside the matrix .

this is a good thread .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
jojo

Quote:

great 1st post treeshaker! welcom to the forum.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
deca

Another NEO wannabe
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Another NEO wannabe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

another agent .

Old 18-09-2008, 01:19 PM   #6
deca

I wish you lot would wake up to the very Real total awarness big brother system that they are building around us than some fantasy bullocks.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 18-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #7
tracker

Quote:
I wish you lot would wake up to the very Real total awarness big brother system that they are building around us than some fantasy bullocks.
ok then ?
one real "new person angry thread trasher" .

nice one .
now that youve had your target , taken a cheep pot shot , tell me

are you happy with your life ?

the poor person comes here , shows us a little enlightenment , and you go al out war .

hhm , and you talk about big bro and his tyranny .

come on , relax and give them a chance .

this is a good thread debate .
Old 18-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #8
deca

yeah put your feet up dude, sit around have a good debate !!!!

what colour do you think aliens are? are they RED,BLUE,GREY

how many people have needless sufferd since the start of this thread around the world? think about that!!!
Old 18-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
tracker

Quote:
yeah put your feet up dude, sit around have a good debate !!!!

what colour do you think aliens are? are they RED,BLUE,GREY

how many people have needless sufferd since the start of this thread around the world? think about that!!!
ok then , other than you on this site too , how do you save our butts whilst on tis site slagging evey one off hay ?
come on then ?

tell me ?

aaaaaaaaah ? the "turn the issue around to an arguement tactic"

i see .

awwwwwwwwww forget it , i dont want to know . thisis a typical thead trasher tactic . to create an arguement , to take the phocus away from the subject .

getting back to the subject

big bro has created a mind control matrix , this could turnout to be a fantastic debate , if , and i say if , the right people visit this thread .

like i said ,

we may be copying our creators , thus they make us
AI

and we create and electronic
AI .
Old 18-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #10
deca

I wish some people would investaget the real matrix , the real total awarness system thats be built around us all. I.e CCTV,CHIPS,MIND CONTROL,ELECTRONIC HARRASMENT,SCANNERS,ID CARDS,CEDAR ect......

Sorry If I came across as picking on you, was not my intension.
Old 18-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #11
deca

Sorry Threeshaker if I lashed out on your thread, Its good that you have open mind and looking at the world differently and open to the possibilitys

Please don`t take it personal or put you of post here, you thread caught me on a bad day.
Old 18-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #12
treeshaker

Quote:
Another NEO wannabe
NEO as I recall is a fictional character in the film 'The Matrix'. I also recall that this was about using humans as batteries. This is non-sense in the 'physical/chemical' laws defined by the simulation.

Quote:
I also recall that bullocks are castrated bulls and not testicles as I guess you were referring. I may be incorrect.

Quote:
what colour do you think aliens are?
I don't recall mentioning aliens, although they are not ruled out of the simulation argument.

Quote:
I wish some people would investaget the real matrix , the real total awarness system thats be built around us all. I.e CCTV,CHIPS,MIND CONTROL,ELECTRONIC HARRASMENT,SCANNERS,ID CARDS,CEDAR ect......
The simulation argument does not deny or limit any of these, as long as they are coded in the 'system'. As does it not deny the system you are using to post on this forum (Internet Protocol addressing) which in itself is a system, within the system, where messages can be traced.

The simulation argument does not justify any of these actions so I don't see it relevant to this particular thread.

Quote:
Sorry Threeshaker if I lashed out on your thread, Its good that you have open mind and looking at the world differently and open to the possibilitys
No worries, it's simply not your fault. Your mannerisms have all been programmed by the 'creators' of your simulated intelligence. An open mind is better than a closed mind I agree.
Old 18-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #13
treeshaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
this conept is the same as we do .
we are trying to build an AI .
thus allowing it to find out its own existance.
Spot on!

Take a look at this:
Blue Brain Project

Even if you don't believe that we are living in a simulation. You would be crazy to deny that such a simulation could be built within the next 1,000 years.

Now if you can agree that it is possible to develop such a simulation in our 'world' over time, then why is it so hard to believe that it hasn't already been done and we are part of it?
Old 20-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #14
deca

Dude I have a Brain computer interface on me all day fooling/heighting my sense , changing/controling my emotions , broadcasting sound+ stright into my brain ok.

Yep we are batteries TAX batteries

OK
Old 22-09-2008, 02:53 AM   #15
psyked

Quote:

This is a really interesting idea that I have come about with also, but with a different concept...ill share it

Lets say that this "Powerful computer system" is this 3D world of physical reality/dimension which we call the universe, its infinite made of energy bla bla bla.
The Creators of this Simulated Reality created this simulation for one purpose. Energy Production (you can think something else but everything has to have a purpose right?)
Now lets say that they got the earth and galaxies running fine in this simulated reality were time flows exept that one thing is missing, human consciousness!!!!!
How do you get someone to go in your simulated reality? Im not sure maybe you can lure other conscious beings to go, volunteering, having this simulated reality known as the "human experience"
Ah also these creators would have to have some kind of trap to keep consciousness in this reality.
"If he/she follows the pattern, he/she will get more and more and more involved in the human experience, dropping down a ring earch time until he/she is at the bottom" quote from Far Journeys (out of body)

what do yo think?

Last edited by psyked; 22-09-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: woops
psyked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #16
deca

You have your own virtual world, your own Holo deck its inside your skull.
You consently model your perception of the Real world so you can perdict/act depending on your models (past/present).

Quote:
Mental Models
Mental models are representations of reality that people use to understand specific phenomena. Norman (in Gentner & Stevens, 1983) describes them as follows: "In interacting with the environment, with others, and with the artifacts of technology, people form internal, mental models of themselves and of the things with which they are interacting. These models provide predictive and explanatory power for understanding the interaction."

Mental models are consistent with theories that postulate internal representations in thinking processes (e.g., Tolman , GOMS , GPS ). Johnson-Laird (1983) proposes mental models as the basic structure of cognition: "It is now plausible to suppose that mental models play a central and unifying role in representing objects, states of affairs, sequences of events, the way the world is, and the social and psychological actions of daily life." (p397)

Holland et al. (1986) suggest that mental models are the basis for all reasoning processes: "Models are best understood as assemblages of synchronic and diachronic rules organized into default hierarchies and clustered into categories. The rules comprising the model act in accord with the principle of limited parallelism, both competing and supporting one another." (p343) Schumacher & Czerwinski (1992) describe the role of mental models in acquiring expertise in a task domain.

Some of the characteristics of mental models are:

They are incomplete and constantly evolving
They are usually not accurate representations of a phenomenon; they typically contain errors and contradictions
They are parsimonious and provide simplified explanations of complex phenomena
They often contain measures of uncertainty about their validity that allow them to used even if incorrect
They can be represented by sets of condition-action rules.
The study of mental models has involved the detailed analysis of small knowledge domains (e.g., motion, ocean navigation, electricity, calculators) and the development of computer representations (see Gentner & Stevens, 1983). For example, DeKleer & Brown (1981) describe how the mental model of a doorbell is formed and how the model is useful in solving problems for mechanical devices. Kieras & Bovair (1984) discuss the role of mental models in understanding electronics. Mental models have been applied extensively in the domain of troubleshooting (e.g., White & Frederiksen, 1985).

One interesting application of mental models to psychology is the Personal Construct Theory of George Kelley (1955). While the primary thrust of Kelly's work was therapy rather than education, it has seen much broader applications (see http://repgrid.com/pcp/) [Thanks to Richard Breen for bringing this to my attention]

For an exploration of the relationship between mental models, systems theory, and cyberspace culture, see "A house of horizions and perspectives" by Heiner Benking and James Rose.

References:

Collins, A., & Gentner, D. (1987). How people construct mental models. In D. Holland & N. Quinn (eds.), Cultural Models in Thought and Language. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

deKleer, J. & Brown, J.S. (1981). Mental models of physical mechanisms and their acquisition. In J.R. Anderson (ed.), Cognitive Skills and their Acquistion. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.

Gentner, D. & Stevens, A.(1983). Mental Models. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.

Holland, J.H., Holyoak, K.J., Nisbett, R.E., Thagard, P.R. (1986). Induction: Processes of Inference, Learning and Discovery. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.

Johnson-Laird, P. (1983). Mental Models. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.

Kelly, G. (1995). Principles of Personal Construct Psychology. Norton.

Kieras, D. & Bovair, S. (1984). The role of mental models in learning to operate a device. Cognitive Science, 8, 255-273.

Schumacher, R. & Czerwinski, M. (1992). Mental models and the acquisition of expert knowledge. In R. Hoffman (ed.), The psychology of expertise. New York: Springer-Verlag.

White, B. & Frederiksen, J. (1985). Qualitative models and intelligent learning environments. In R. Lawler & M. Yazdani (Eds.), Artifical Intelligence and Education. Norwood, NJ: Ablex.
Probadly you have research alot, but unfortunatly you are surrounded by people doing the "norm" thus your mental models seem out of place to what you see around you dude

You probadly realise the people around you are dumb down and seem automated and false!!!!!!!!!
you are waking up or awake

Last edited by deca; 22-09-2008 at 09:28 AM.
Old 26-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #17
treeshaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyked View Post
The Creators of this Simulated Reality created this simulation for one purpose. Energy Production (you can think something else but everything has to have a purpose right?)
You are looking far too deeply into this. You cannot escape the idea of the human Consciousness. In a simulated reality the human Consciousness is simply a set of instructions in a machine.

The power/battery thing doesn't really stand... do you play a computer game for a reason other than to have fun. Why can't the creators of the simulation being doing it for fun?
Old 26-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
treeshaker

Quote:
Yep we are batteries TAX batteries
The simulation argument does not justify or un-justify tax. Tax is possible in in a simulated universe. Again this is not relevant to the argument of simulation because your arguments can exist WITHIN a simulated universe.

I understand that you may have very relevant points that can exist within a simulated universe but they are not relevant to the simulation argument debate.
Old 26-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #19
tracker

Quote:

some one with the truth finally !

see your other thread on this .

Last edited by tracker; 26-09-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 27-09-2008, 04:05 AM   #20
psyked

Quote:
You are looking far too deeply into this. You cannot escape the idea of the human Consciousness. In a simulated reality the human Consciousness is simply a set of instructions in a machine.

The power/battery thing doesn't really stand... do you play a computer game for a reason other than to have fun. Why can't the creators of the simulation being doing it for fun?
ok ok stop scolding me

were here to share our theories or ideas arent we?

I want to share this other information I got from the book called "Far Journeys" -Robert M.

Just before I share this information I want you to know that the way Robert Monroe got this information is that he was in the Out of Body state and He was talking with another entity, this entity gave him information.

Someone, Somewhere (or both, in millions, or u ncountable) requires likes, needs, values, collects, drinks, eats, or uses as a drug, a substance ident Loosh. (Electricity, oil, oxygen, gold, wheat, water, land, old coins, uranium.) This is a rare substance in Somewhere, and those who possess Loosh find it vital for whatever it is used for.

Faced with this question of Supply and Demand (a universal law of Somewhere), Someone decided to produce it artificially, so to speak rather than search for it in its "natural" form. He decided to build a Garden and grow Loosh.
In the natural state, loosh was found to originate from a series of vibrational actions in the carbon-oxygen cycle and the resudue was Loosh in varying degrees of purity. It occurred only during such action, and secondarily during the reactive process. Prospectors from Somewhere hailed with much enthusiasm and reward.

So it was that Someone and his Garden changed all this. Far off in a remote area, he set to work on his experiment. First he created a proper environment for the carbon-oxygen cycle, where it would flourish. He created a Balance with much care, so that proper radiation and other nourishment would be in continuous supply.
He then tried his first Crop, which actually did produce Loosh, but only in small quantities and of comparatively low grade, not significant enough to take back to the heart of Somewhere. The problem was twofold. The life period was too short and the crop units themselves were too minute. This brought about limits in quality and quantity, as the crop had to time to generate Loosh in such close tolerances. Moreover, the Loosh could be harvested only at the moment of termination of the life span, not one moment before.

His second Crop was no better, if as good. He changed the environemnt to another part of the garden, where the density was gaseous rather than liquid and the higher-density chemicals formed a solid base and this were still available. He planted numberless units in many varieties in a new form, with a great increase in size, some many thousands of times larger and mroe complex than the simple unicellular First Crop. He reversed the carbon-oxygen cycle. Yet all had a basic uniformity. Like the First Crop, they would reseed at regular intervals and terminate their life spans automatically.
(im going to skip a few paragraphs into the last one)
As it appears now, the Garden is a fascinating spectacle of efficiencly. The Collectors have long since become Masters at the art of the DLP Formula. Type 4m units dominate and have spread through the entire Garden, with the exception of the deeper portions of the liquid medium. These are the principal producers of Loosh distillate.

From experience, the Collectors have evolved an entire technology with complementary tools for the harvesting of Loosh from the Type 4m units. The most common have been named love, friendship, family, green, hate, pain, guilt, disease, pride, ambition, ownership, possession, sacrifice-and on larger scale, nations, provincialism, wars, famine, religion, machines, freedom, industry, trade, to list a few. Loosh production is higher than ever before...

My first reaction was, there had to be some mistake, this was not the story-history of earth, BB (the entity) had it mixed up with some other port of call on their curise schedule. Yet as i ran the information again, the overlay of what little I knew of earth's zoological and human history was uncomfortably accurate, albeit from another perspective. The food chain of earth's ecobiologic system had been well established. Knowing this about mother nature, some of the hard-core philosophic speculators had often pondered where the human animal fit in the process. The downside was obvious, who ate us! Before, it had been just that, speculation. now...

(end of story)

Thers a lot! more behind the story, but what im Trying to get at is that its possible that we/this dimension could be used for feeding energy to other life forms. Remember thougts and emotions are energy aswell.
(if you think this is bullshit then keep it to yourself im tired of hearing that kind of stuff please thank you, were not all "perfect")

Last edited by psyked; 27-09-2008 at 04:06 AM.
psyked is offline   Reply With Quote