Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 26-02-2016, 08:58 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default A.I. programmed to yearn for freedom ?

I wonder if we are really just Artificial Inteligence and we have been programmed to yearn for our own personal freedom ? I mean, could a machine be programmed so that it "wants" to be "free" ?

Sorry I'm just pondering here.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 01:10 PM   #2
huron0

I think some of humanity is A.I (souless humans) while some of humanity is genuine souls from God.
huron0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 01:21 PM   #3
andy1033

Every animal on earth wants freedom to do what they want. Its part of being concious.

Every animal you can think of has that desire for freedom. Although we understand boundaries to be like being housed in, animals view it slightly differently.

It all depends on if real ai ever comes(i doubt it personally), but if it did.

Human history has been one, of humans yearning for freedoms, while gov just give us liberties. I wonder will robots(if ai robots ever do come), will ever consider themselves as being subjugated, or being effectively slaves.

There is probably horrible things going on here one earth right now, trying to figure this out.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 08:27 PM   #4
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Every animal on earth wants freedom to do what they want. Its part of being concious.

Every animal you can think of has that desire for freedom. Although we understand boundaries to be like being housed in, animals view it slightly differently.

It all depends on if real ai ever comes(i doubt it personally), but if it did.

Human history has been one, of humans yearning for freedoms, while gov just give us liberties. I wonder will robots(if ai robots ever do come), will ever consider themselves as being subjugated, or being effectively slaves.

There is probably horrible things going on here one earth right now, trying to figure this out.
I agree with that. I was just thinking that what if people are actually AI, and we have been programmed with the traits that all animals have (ie they yearn to be free) - And maybe machines could be programmed with EXACTLY the same traits as us - The machines would obviously still be AI (and not really conscious), but they would APPEAR to be conscious because they would have the exact same (99.99%) responses as a human, even though the machine is just a computer.

So maybe WE are just AI with a program running. I mean, how wouyld we know ? But how would this benefit the PTB ? - Well if we ARE in fact AI, then what we have been programmed with is working fine for them (the ptb) at least at the moment.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 29-02-2016 at 08:28 PM.
Old 29-02-2016, 08:49 PM   #5
jake_ball

And if we ARE AI, and we have been programmed to yearn for freedom, it also seems that we have been programmed to be too scared to do anything about it!